Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  CANAMERICO - the Coming North American Union
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CANAMERICO - the Coming North American Union  (Read 16475 times)
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »

Gotta agree with you blackeyedpeas, and Jerome Corsi agrees with you too - that many politicians need to be tried for treason!

We've been watching a conference with Corsi from 2007 and what he explained AT THAT TIME about the N. American Union - since then so much activity has increased to that end.

He says:

"Today we're gonna talk about something that's extremely important to the soverignty of the US, to our ability to remain as a nation under God, indivisible with freedom and justice for all. I've written a book we're gonna focus on called 'The Late Great USA', which has become a best seller and I've tried very hard to get this message out. I'm writing on World Net Daily almost daily on the subject. And to begin I'd like to ask some questions - first of all I'd like to ask about a merger with Mexico, the US and Canada - and I'm gonna argue that this is a conscious plan of the Bush administration which has not been openly revealed or discussed with the people of the US, and equally hidden from the people of Mexico and Canada.

I enter the subject by asking 'Why is it that we're 6 years into the War on Terror, and yet we've not secured our borders with Mexico and Canada? It makes no sense at all. I've documented in the book that there are cases of terrorists coming over the border. All we have to do is look to Mohammad Korani - he bribed Mexican officials, he came over the border with Mexico with 'coyotes', set up in Dearborn, Michigan,  and was sending money back to Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon - he's in Federal Prison. That's proof positive that terrorists have come accross the border with Mexico. The FBI had a few months ago, a gang conference. All the law enforcement for the countries in S. America were there, including Mexico. The FBI said MS13, this tatooed El Salvadorian gang, is in 42 US States, 2400 communities, going back and forth across the border like a revolving door - working with the Mexican drug lords. Drugs between the US and Mexico is a $250 billion business.

The Dept. of Homeland Security showed up at that FBI conference in El Salvador and told us that they were confident Al Queda was now in the mix with MS13 and the drug lords. And yet our border with Mexico and Canada is wide open. It demands an explanation.

Another question I'd like to ask is that our gov't. now admits that there are 12 million illegal aliens in the US. You know I wrote another book called 'Minutemen' about securing our borders with Mexico, with Jim Gilchrist. We spent time at the border, the border is wide open, much of it without any fence at all, and the gov't admits there's now 12 million aliens now predominantly coming from Mexico. There's probably more like 20 to 30 million illegal aliens in the US today. But just taking the gov't's figure of 12 million, we now have 1 tenth of the Mexican population living in the US today as Mexican national citizens. There are 47 Mexican counselor offices, soon to be 50, in the US to protect the civil rights of the Mexican nat'ls. living under the Mexican flag in the US. We've even seen the party of Vincente Fox hold a political meeting in the US to organize Mexicans to vote back in Mexican elections. We've already become a dual country. By 2010, it's expected that 1 out of every 5 people born in Mexico will be living in the US, 20 percent of Mexico's population.

How did this happen? This is not an accident. It's not that Bush forgot to close the borders - he was busy that weekend so he forgot. No, this is an intentional plan. And the plan was decided in what was called a Waco Texas Summit meeting, with Vincente Fox, and Paul Martin (the Prime Minister of Canada), and Pres. Bush. They met at Baylor Univ. The 3 leaders came with the flags behind them, blended into a mosaic of one flag, and announced that we were now in the Security and Prosperity Partnership with N. America. There is NO LAW, there is NO TREATY, it was simply a handshake, a wink and a nod, at a press relaease.

So we are now beyond NAFTA into the SPP, and what I argue in the 'Late Great USA' is the SPP is really a secret agreement between the 3 countries that our borders will be increasingly opened, and that we'll follow the same model the EU went through over a 50year period to end up being the European Union. They began in 1957 with a coal and steel agreement with the Treaty of Rome, just an economic agreement. And the peoples of Europe were told that in no way would they have a political union. But yet the elite who were advancing the plan and the multi-national businesses from the very beginning intended they would end up in a political European Union.

Jean Monnet, the chief French architect of the EU, said from the beginning he had a stealth plan, and he always lied. He wanted to eliminate German sovereignty from the beginning because they caused 2 World Wars. He wanted to severly disrupt and eliminate German soverignty and starting with a coal and steel agreement was a conscious plan so the could never get the coal and steel to create another powerful army. Monet knew that. Europe, through a series of transformations, went through the coal and steel agreement, to the European Common Market, the European Customs Union, created European institutions like the European Atomic Energy Commission and then became a European Communtiy. Jump to 2002, many of the states adopted the Euro.

Our elite and multi-national corporations are following the same plan. To begin with economic agreements they know will have to result in political and legal agreements in order to solve trade disputes and will push us down the path of a European Union like N. American Union. And as of now they've named our new currency the Amero, which will replace the dollar and be comparable to the Euro.

We have to look at how this plan has been put into place already...

Cont'd.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 04:15:43 AM »

Hello Sister Barbara,

YES - the plans are already in action, and many illegal and Unconstitutional acts have already been accomplished. Our government might as well have turned into a street gang that does what it wants to without any regard for the law and certainly no regard for the wishes of the people. Their actions are treason and gross dereliction of duty that has placed all of us in great danger. In a worst case scenario, their actions will cause our country to be brought down and left in a state of ruin. In a best case scenario, our security is non-existent, and many of us will probably die in various kinds of attacks from within our own borders. The collapse of our economy into chaos will probably be one of the first casualties. Big money people like the plan, but it has no concern for the safety and sovereignty of the people.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »

Amen, again, blackeyedpeas!

Corsi presents so many more really eye opening facts in this one that there's no doubt that there is an evil plan afoot. And our civil rights are being trampled on. He says later, the first thing to go will be the first and second ammendments! I'll quote as much as I can of what he said, and that was in 2007, I'd love to hear a more updated seminar. He's all over the country trying to get the word out and there are many that are against the SPP, but the elites keep doing their thing - money and greed are their motivation. We are being betrayed in order to make 3.4% of the population build up more of their billions of dollars!! Corsi doesn't believe we have a chance with Democrats or Republicans anymore. Things have changed.

Heres more from Corsi:

"So we have nearly 10% of Mexico's population living here. People say we could never really have a N. American Union in the US, we'd have to have a vote, we'd have to change the constitution, and people would never do that. The reality is that the elite multi- national corporations know - first they change the reality, and then the vote comes which can do nothing but support what they've put into place. So George Bush keeps the border open. At least 65% of these 12 million people, who now our gov't admits are iillegally n the US, have come in while George Bush has been president - that's close to a million a year since 2000. So now we're faced with this population of Mexico living in our midst as Mexican nationals and Bush says, 'well I can't solve this problem' - that he created, 'what do you want me to do, I can't round up 12 million people and send them back to Mexico'.

Well first of all, that's a straw argument. No one was ever talking about rounding up 12 million people and sending them to Mexico. We were talking about building a fence to keep more out, we were talking about enforcing our employment laws and takiing away the incentives to stay, then we knew many illegal aliens would return home. But Bush comes to Congress now twice, with a Kennedy/McCain so-called comprehensive reform bill which he tries to jam down the throat of the Senate and says 'you'll have to pass a law which legitimates the right of these 12 million illegals to stay. Comprehensive immigration reform, path to citizenship, guest workers. Well, the American people twice now have resoundingly said 'No'. A grass roots campaign of phone calls to Congress, to the White House. Congress and the Senate have twice now refused to pass this bill. And even though that's a victory, what have we yet accomplished? The 12 million illegal aliens are still living in our midst, we're still on our way to having 20 million illegal aliens.

Every time we turn around, George Bush has another proposal to open the borders with Mexico. So now the Dept. of Transportation has finally pushed through this demonstration project to allow 100 Mexican trucking companies to run their long haul rigs anywhere in the US they want. Again, US citizens are wildly opposed, there's no ability to have these trucks be assuredly safe. For instance, Mexico hasn't a single, certified alcohol or drug testing facility in the entire country. The Dept. of Transportation would say, 'well, we'll let the Mexican drivers submit specimens to US labs.' Well, this is ridiculous, because there's no way to know who the specimen came from. That's an insult to US truck drivers who are forced to go through rigorous testing, and rigorous drug and alcohol certification on a regular basis. And if they do not pass they are prevented from being able to drive. The other part of what we're doing with this test is secondly, Mexico doesn't have a data base nationally, so there's no way to know on a national basis if there are any criminals, who they are, that's all maintained at the state level. So when a drug cartel controlled country where identity theft is common, and corruption is the order of the day, anybody can get a Mexican commercial driver's license.

In the Rommels and Compion (sp?) case, our 2 border control agents, who are in Federal Prison 11 and 12 years, because all they tried to do was shoot after a fleeing Mexican drug smuggler. The drug smuggler, named D'Avila, testified at the trial. He admitted he brought 750 lbs. of marijuana across the border in a van. Guess what was also proven at trial - the Fed's proved he had a valid Mexican commercial driver's license on the day he commited the drug incident. Now if he can get a valid driver's license in Mexico and was smuggling drugs across the border, why is our Dept. of Transportation pushing Mexican trucks upon the American people?

The answer is again, because Bush has determined to do everything he can to open up borders between Canada and Mexico. despite what the American people say. And now the American people have voted again, in the House and the Senate, the most recent vote with senator Byron Dorgan - a Democrat from N. Dakota who had an ammendment that was overwhelmingly passed in a Senate bi-partisan vote, to remove all funds from the Dept. of Transportation funding budget for fiscal year 2008 to pay for the Mexican truck demonstration project. And a similar ammendment was passed in the House by Peter DeFazio, another Democrat from Oregon, he heads the transportation sub-committee in the House that oversees motor carriers.

Now, you'd think that this would send a message to the Dept. of Transportation. But they're waiting to see if it will be signed into law, and President Bush says he'll veto it. So the Dept. of Transportation, even with these votes of Congress, expressing overwhelmingly the sentiments of the American people, they have continued to allow the Mexican trucks to come across the border, in defiance of Congress. And when I talked to the Dept. of Transportation, we reported on it in World Net Daily, the DOT first said this was a pilot study, though they were not fullfilling the requirements of a pilot study; then the DOT said 'No, no - its a demonstration project; and now after the vote to remove their funds the DOT is saying it's not even a demonstration project - we don't need any funds - it's just an implementation. So I'm not sure even if these ammendments stay in the Transportation bill, the DOT won't stop allowing trucks to come across the border.

By the way, people said this is part of NAFTA. In fact Senator Cornin (?) on the floor of the senate, a Republican from Texas, even argued NAFTA was a treaty and we had an obligation to let Mexican trucks come over the border. NAFTA is not a treaty, it was a law passed by Bill Clinton in 1993/94, before it became effective, because Clinton didn't have enough votes in the Senate to get a 2/3 majority, which is what he would have needed in order to have a treaty ratified.

NAFTA then, when it's not a treaty, just a law, Bill Clinton had blocked the Mexican trucks from coming in. There was a NAFTA chapter 11 Tribunal, this is another judicial body - most Americans don't know that already stands above the Supreme Court, stands above the State Courts, overruled Bill Clinton and said we have to allow the NAFTA trucks to come in. So we're now enforcing a NAFTA Tribunal Decision, that overturns Bill Clintons executive decision, to allow Mexican trucks to come across the border unimpeded. When NAFTA has led us down the path - that's a clear indication of losing soverignty - having a NAFTA Tribunal dictate what we must do.

Cont'd......
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »

Cont'd....

Corsi:

"As you see the steps to open the border, my argument is that this is systematic. It's also incremental, one step at a time. Now people use the analogy of the little green frog, if you put a little green frog in a pot of water and you turn the heat up very slowly on the stove, the frog cooks to death, the frog only feels the heat growing slowly and goes to sleep until he dies. If you take the same frog, and throw him in a pot of boiling water on the stove the frog has the sense to jump out of the pot to save its life.

Well, we're in the pot of water being cooked. Because this is the incremental plan, the same as in Europe, while all along the politicians deny it. They say, 'Oh no, we're not creating a N. American Union'. In the book on page 81, I got the organizational chart of the SPP working group. Working groups is a term of trade under the EU. Working group is bureaucrats, ours, Mexico's and Canada's, Tri-lateral, bureaucratic groups meeting in secret and changing our US policy to N. American policy. I got this organizational chart in a Freedom of Information Act. On the gov't website for SPP, this organizational chart is nowhere printed. But the N. American Transportation working group, the N. American Energy working group, the N. American Environment working group - there's 20 of them, already exist, and they report in each gov't to 3 cabinet leaders. They report in the US to Secy. of State Rice, to the Secy. of Commerce, and the Secy of Homeland Security. Then they report up in the White House to the Homeland Security Council and Nat'l. Security Council, and finally to the office of the President. And it's the same organizational chart for Canada and Mexico. Yet on the SPP.gov websites this organizational chart exists nowhere. What they have is a little section called 'myths vs. facts', which tells you that this is just a dialogue between these countries to increase our competetiveness and increase a global economy.

But I'm saying tonight, that if we can see an organizational chart with everyone reporting to cabinet officers and then to the President or Prime Minister of each of the 3 countries, this is already a shadow government. It's already a Tri-lateral government in place, that the American people are not being told about, Congress is not aware of, I had to use a Freedom of Information Act request to get to this document, and the document is not published by the government on any website.

Why is Pres. Bush doing this? If we're proud of these SPP working groups then claim them. Put the organizational chart in the center of the SPP website. Go to every member of Congress and make sure they know about this org. chart. But that's not what Bush is doing.

I was up at Montebello, Quebec, Canada, on Aug. 20th and 21st. It was the third SPP Summit meeting. George Bush flew up to meet with the PM of Canada Harper, and Mexico's current president Phillipe Calderone. I had credentials from World Net Daily, I was there in the meeting. The meetings were closed door sessions. Another group most Americans know nothing about, the N. American Competitiveness Council, which is a group of 30 hand picked multi-national corporations from Canada, Mexico and the US. These corporate leaders met behind closed doors during the Montebello, Quebec SPP Summit, with the tri-lateral bureaucrats and working groups, the leaders, and top cabinet members of the 3 countries. The press was not allowed in. We just got wheeled out for photo ops. We were allowed to take a picture of the 3 Amigos. But we were not allowed into the SPP working group sessions with the N. American Competetiveness Council bureaucrats. There wasn't any labor union representative, any public interest advocate, no environmental advocates, NOBODY - SHUT DOOR CLOSED MEETING. With no reporting of it coming out to the press.

At the press conference, FOX news asked the 3 leaders if the SPP was planning to create a N. American Union and NAFTA Super Hwy. And Pres. Bush led the response. Instead of answering the question President Bush ridiculed the idea. He had an opportunity right there to say 'No, SPP IS NOT going to go to a N. American Union and we're NOT gonna build NAFTA Super Hwys., and let me distinguish and tell you why not, I'll tell you why it couldn't happen...' Well, Pres. Bush couldn't form that answer, because logically and historically, looking at Europe, it did happen where Europe went down this path and the elite and the multi-national corporations didn't get stopped. It could happen again, and the president not only knows it, he's planning it. So, what Pres. Bush said is, '...anybody who believes it is a conspriacy theorist...' He ridiculed it again. And I'm sitting there thinking he did not answer the question. Since the days of ancient Greek oratory, we've known that ridicule is the last refuge of a scoundrel in an argument. Someone has lost the argument cause they can't answer them with evidence or argumentation, so he calls the other person a name so people don't listen. And when you're reduced to that you've lost the debate.

When we have George W. Bush denying his N. American Union and NAFTA Super Hwys. when the evidence is abundant. I've got 30 pages of footnotes in my book ('The Late Great USA'). It's easy to read, you can read it in a couple of sittings. But the 30 pages of footnotes, almost every one of them is a website address so you can go look with your own eyes and see on government websites the abundant evidence that we are not only with the SPP, reconfiguring the N. Amerrican Administative and regulatory structure, but we're reconfiguring in a fundamental way the Transportation infrastructure of the US into NAFTA Super Hwys. The evidence is there.

The reason the president ridicules the idea is that he does not want to have the public awakened, to look for themselves to see the websites of the gov't. which document the integration that's going on in the US, Mexico and Canada. If the American people see and take the time to look at the websites they'll see that the 2005-2006 report to the leaders on SPP.gov, that these working groups have signed something like 250 memorandums of understanding and other agreements, integrating and harmonizing our laws with Mexico and Canada. But yet the mass majority of those documents are published nowhere. Not even in the Federal Register. This is shocking and Congress is asleep at the switch. You can see why 14 state legislatures have passed resolutions saying, 'No N. American Union, No NAFTA Super Hwys., and get out of the SPP. 14 state legislatures are not conspiracy theorists, deluding themselves, they're seriously concerned about the loss of our sovereignty.

Congressman Virgil Goode, a Republican from Virginia, has House Concurrent Resolution 40 in front of the Congress, saying again to get out of the SPP, no NAFTA Super Hwy., no N. American Union. He's gaining sponsers. everyone listening to this should call their Congressman and ask them to support Congressman Virgil Goode's resolution 40, to get out of the SPP, and NAFTA Super Hwy. arrangement. This is a grass roots movement that's building, because Americans are seeing the evidence with their own eyes. A wide open border, despite 6 years of a war on terror, with our cities and communities being increasingly flooded by illegals who live under the Mexican flag, and Pres.Calderone boldly declaring, 'Where there's a Mexican, there is Mexico.' Does that mean we're Mexico?  Vincente Fox declared in a meeting in this country that we need to declare the right to stay to all the Mexicans that are here. Everytime one of our border control agents, like the ones mentioned above in Fed. prison for 11 years (it's a disgrace, they should have been promoted), but were convicted because the Mexican Counselor offices in our country demanded it.

Cont'd...
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »

Cont'd (from Jerome Corsi).....

If we're backing our border patrol off of the border so that they're afraid to enforce our laws, at risk of going to prison themselves (there are other examples of border patrol staff going to prison for the same reason), we've just conceded the border to Mexico. And yet Pres. Bush comes down and he signs in October, 2006, the Secure Fence Act, just before the Nov. elections in 2006. All public relations, more lies - because where's the fence? Pres. Bush signed this, this is a law, there was a mandated schedule. Published in World Net Daily, Congressman Duncan Hunter, Republican from California, is repsponsible largely for getting the fence built in San Diego, about the only part of the fence that is secure and makes a difference on the border with Mexico. Duncan Hunter had to write the president and say, '..you've only built 18 miles...where's the fence?'

It's not being built, it's all a lie, it doesn't exist, because George Bush doesn't want it to exist. And when he signed that bill he was lying again. Well, these lies amount to what I would call treason. And what I'd say is what we've got here is a coup d'etat from within, a bureaucratic take over of the government - a giving away to Mexico and Canada. And whose interest does it serve? Money - multi-national corporations. This is who's pressing this agenda. An elite, and multi-national corporations.

Multi-nat'l corps. have decided that they, under the banner of 'free trade', and I want to explain to you that these free trade agreements are more lies, they have nothing to do with classical free trade. These 'free trade' agreements are constructed to necessitate that we will have large and unending negative balances of trade to countries like China and India. Because our multi-national corps. want to use slaves, and I mean in China slave labor. China still has political prisoners who make goods for the US market. They pay people .20 to .50 cents an hour, 4,000 of them living in a work compound. When they're 20 years old they fire them, because there are 13 year olds to take their place, this is not going to advance China. With a billion people, yes, there is an advancing wealthy group that are in China, the owners. There are managers who are advancing, they call that a middle class, but the vast majority of people are abused, and used in the slave system. Some of them, even with their organs sold on the organ market when they're no longer useful. It's criminal!

We fought a Civil War in this country. At the end of the Civil War we decided it was immoral to use African Americans as slaves in southern agricultural businesses. What are we gonna do now - say just because we can't see the Chinese it's OK? No, it was wrong to use African Americans as slaves, it's against God's law, and it's immoral to use Chinese against God's law, and we're culpable for doing it, for the price of cheap flat screen TVs at WalMart and KMart, and every other Mart, and cheap sneakers. You can hardly find clothing anymore that isn't made in China, and it's a disgrace!

We cannot be morally culpable to sin. Try getting a Bible and preaching the Word of Jesus Christ in China. I'll show you any number of videos and testimonials of the Chinese Christians, who, for wanting to believe in Jesus, have been tortured. China is a communist country, it is not a democracy, it is not a free country - and it's an enemy of the US, using our, now trillions of dollars, to build the largest military in the world which has turned against us. We're funding it.

But our multi-national corporations are happy to do it. This is like the third times these corporations have gotten away with using slaves. You go to the southern agricultural producers in the ante-bellum period before the Civil War, and read their apologists, the people that supported them. It looks identical to the people today who are saying free trade is in the interest of business. The Global Economy is a lie - the Global Economy means the right to use slaves, pure and simple. It will not develop any country that is subject to it, only the rich, the owners of these multi-national corps. and their managers. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, they just released a report that since 2000, since Bush has been president, and this is shocking too, 96.6% of ALL Americans, including well educated, and skilled Americans, have lost real wages. The only winners are the less than 4% who run the multi-national corporations, the attorneys, the MBAs who advise them.

We are the losers in this plan, the Global Plan of regional gov't leading into world gov't. Yes, our multi-nat'l corps. want to dictate the SPP agenda, because they want no regulations in N. America. They want no environmental regulations, no poison regulations, lead paint regulations, no regulations that impedes their profit at all. And the idea that we're bringing in millions across the border from Mexico, this does not help the poor Mexicans who want to work, it's to exploit them. The Tyson's, and the other companies who criminally employ these people at the below living wages, do it with the knowlege that we, the middle class, will take it into our Christian consciousness and good hearts to provide social welfare benefits that subsidize their slave wages.

Less than 2 generations ago, Americans had health insurance because they got it at their place of work. Less than 2 generations ago Americans were productively employed to manufacturing and we ruled the arsenal of democracy, as Franklin Roosevelt stated, capable of winning a global war against Fascism. Today we've become the Fascists, we've allowed our multi -nat'l corps. every bit as much as the communists and Nazi worlds that said let the corporations run everything in Germany, the state will manage the corporations. It was Mussolini and Hitler's plan we've implemented in the name of free trade. Classical economic theory never had the idea that the comparative advantage would justify a country's position in free trade, would be like China they subsidize their currency, they use slaves and near slaves to produce the goods, the goods they export are poisonous, lead paint, poison food, including poison food for children and pets, and their companies destroy the environment. Classical free traders knew the country that behaved that way was outside the periphery of free trade.

They were irresponsible with how they behaved economically, and you'd have to put sanctions on them or you destroyed your own country. Today we have $1.3 trillion worth of T in foreign exchange reserves held by China. That's more than any country in the history of the world has had, 80% of it is in dollars. China can destroy the US without firing a shot, all they have to do is sell our currency on the open market. And people say, China won't do this, they'd hurt themselves. China's got $1.3 trillion in our currency, if they put it in a big pile and burned it, and destroyed the US for $1.3 trillion it would be cheap at the price. We put ourselves in that position, and yet it's part of the plan. Economists say that the US would never give up the dollar unless it first collapsed. Well guess what? The dollar is collapsing!

The dollar today is at a point, that is lowest historically in ever than the Euro. The dollar,except for the Treasury going in to try to support it with massive purchases, could collapse any day. The bubble that we've seen on the homes has burst. We've been living on excess credit. The Federal Reserve, which is not, by the way, a Federal gov't agency, it's a private bank, run by private bankers for private profit, has been printing money as if they were bandits, and charging us debt for the money they're printing. Throwing that into the economy knowing that the bubbles were going to burst, and the bubble did burst. And all the stock brokers, and the millionaires and billionaires demanded the Federal Reserve rush to their salvation, which it did and lowered rates. Guess what - that was a decision to abandon the dollar. Because with our rates going down and the interest rates in Europe going up, it necessitates that the dollar is going to lose further value.

Cont'd....
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »

Cont'd....

When the dollar loses value it impacts everybody in the country. Another 20% loss of value in the dollar will mean for every single person, a loss of between 5 and 8% of purchasing power.

When President Bush came into office oil was at $22 a barrel. Today it's over $100. The price of the Euro, the price of gold have all risen markedly since 2000. These are real losses, and the American people are told you don't have inflation. Our core inflation numbers now, which is a re-definition of the inflation numbers, guess what, EXCLUDES ENERGY AND FOOD for the definition of the Consumer Price Index by which they measure inflation. And so they say we don't have any inflation. The American people are working 2 and 3 jobs and suffering. While the currency goes down in value and we're being lied to, that we don't have inflation. The only gainers in this are the billionaires on the street, and the other billionaires, what I used to call the Rockefeller republicans, that dominate the republican party, dominate the thinking of the president, and are happy to buy republican and democrat alike.

Because it was Bill Clinton who passed NAFTA. And Hillary Clinton acts as if the SPP doesn't even exist, I haven't heard her mention it once. There were only 3 candidates for president who said anything about it: Ron Paul, Republican running for Pres. from Texas; Duncan Hunter, Replublican running for Congress from California; and Tom Tancredo, Replublican running for Pres. from Colorado. Those are the only 3. All the rest are members of the CFR. When you look into the CFR you find Robert Pastor, who I call the father of the N. American Union. He's a professor at American Univ., and he participated on a CFR task force that came out at the same time the Waco, Tx. meeting was held that proclaimed the SPP. And that CFR plan was titled, 'Building a N. American Community'. Robert Pator, who by the way, is not just an academic, Robert Pastor during the Carter administration was on the Nat'l Security Council, and he led the drive to give the Panama Canal to Panama. Now he's trying to give the USA away to Mexico and Canada. He denies, though, that he wants a N. American Union.

I interviewed him and said, 'Are you saying you never want a N. American Union, you categorically rule it out?' And he said, 'No, we're just not ready for it yet. First we have to start thinking like a N. American community. We have to become N. Americans first. Like the Europeans are Europeans first. And that's accomplished by mixing the populations.'

So should we have 50 million immigrants living here illegally? There is nothing in place to prevent half of Mexico's population from living in the US. When that happens they'll control communities, they'll vote communities, and you'll have as a reality, major sections of the US following Mexican law. Where is the structural impediment in place that says it cannot happen?

Well, when we have millions of people coming across the border, it seems to me that the structure is wide open to the reality that all of Mexico can live here. And that'll be just fine with the millionaire and billionaires, the elite who run Mexico, because they don't want to spend any of their millions and billions solving the poverty that they created. They want to ship that poverty to the middle class of the US, who they see as wealthy. Let the middle class of the US pay. Let the middle class open the hospitals for primary care even in the emergency rooms, let the middle class of the US open the schools to educate in Spanish, let the middle class of the US open up a definition of the 14th Ammendment where everybody born here is a citizen. That was never the intention of the 14th Ammendment. A child born to a diplomat was considered a citizen of the country to which the diplomat owes their allegiance - not to the country where they're born. Because we give out a birth certificate, and you take that birth certificate and can get a driver's license or a passport. We've allowed it to be thought that anyone born here is a citizen. Even though that is not the definition of the 14th ammendment. And the middle class is happy to provide even food stamps and other welfare benefits to these anchor babies born in the US. We are a generous country, but there is no structural impediment to prevent the SPP from advancing to a N. American Community, and then advancing to a N. American Union. Especially if the dollar is destroyed in the process.

Now, even this is not enough for the elite. Because when they're producing the slave goods in China, and by the way, Al Blinder, who's a professor in Princeton Univ. advised Bill Clinton to get NAFTA passed, he's one of these 'free traders'. Every time you hear 'free trade', know it's a lie. It has nothing to do with free trade. Everytime you're told we have to prepare for the global economy, know it's a lie. Why? Because Al Blinder says that finally, the US is going to lose 40 million jobs in the next 2 decades, outsourced in the name of globalism. In the global economy everyone in the US is too expensive. Your jobs in the future are going to be working and WalMart or KMart or one of the other Marts. You won't get paid enough to buy your health insurance, you'll have to look to the gov't for that; your retirement plans won't be worth anything. When the Euro came about in Europe, retirements were essentially cut in half. Dollar investments, 401K's and everything else dollar denominated, wont' be worth what you think it is. There's no way we can pay off the liabilities we're creating. Once a year the Treasury does a GAP Accounting of the US deficit, they reported that our deficit is not 200 an something billion dollars as was claimed by Bush, that's a cash basis, but a GAP basis where you fully account this year (2007) for the net present valueof the future social security and welfare, Medicare, obligations we incur this year, it wasn't 280 billion dollars - it was 4.6 trillion dollars!! On this basis the negative net worth of the US of 56 trillion dollars is growing.

There's no way that those benefits will be paid unless the dollar is monitarized, what that means is reduced in value. So, yes, you might get your $2000 SS check, but you'll be lucky if it buys a hamburger and a soda. Monitarized is what happened to Germany, when it took a whell barrel to buy a loaf of bread. When a gov't lies that there's no inflation, and allows the currency to be devalued against other currencies including, importantly, the Euro, the gov't is intentionally robbing the middle class of America of it's wealth so the Wall St. millionaires and billionaires aren't affected and the multi-nat'l. corporations get to have their profits and high stock prices butriced up. It's a formula that will not last, because it's deceitful and we've built the strongest working class, middle class, in the history of the world. If you remember the sweatshops of the early 1900's, women and children working endless hours, that's what unbridled capitalism is all about. Labor Unions stopped it and said you've got to pay living wages to people, provide health care, that's how we built the strongest middle class in the world. Even Aristotle said that no constitutional gov't can survive without a middle class. We have one. And it's what our multi-national corporations, that our elite like George Soros who says nation states belong to the time when kings had castles. Well I'm sorry - everytime I go to Arlington, Va., I reflect that the men and women who are buried there didn't fight and die for a N. American Union - they fought and died for the USA.

Cont'd.....

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »

Al Blinder says that finally, the US is going to lose 40 million jobs in the next 2 decades, outsourced in the name of globalism.

Unless of course we use Obama's math. Then it will be at least 25% more before he gets out of office in 10 years.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »

I agree, Pastor Roger.
It will surely be and 'Obamanation' (literally an abomination) if he gets in and brings our country to it's lowest point ever. The country's in a mess and I believe his objective is to make it alot worse!
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »

Cont'd. - More from Corsi ....

Why isn't the SPP a law or treaty? Why isn't the organizational chart published on the SPP website? Why doesn't every Congressman and Senator have a complete briefing on all 250 agreements that are being signed by these nameless, tri-lateral working groups? It's a disgrace! It's treason - a coupe d'etat by the bureaucracy, the globalists.

We're gonna allow Dubai to buy 20% of NASDAQ, one of our 2 largest stock exchanges. Without concern that now disputes in that stock exchange will have to be settled by international law, because the largest minority owner is an Islamic country, an Islamic emerate that the 9-11 Commission says helped finance the 9-11 terrorists. Are we gonna settle NASDAQ disputes under Sharia law? In the global world that's what it comes to, international law that takes supremecy over the US and creating a N. American Union is only the first step for the regional base to plug into a world economy.

It's a globlist agena. And as we go into this global economy it's not gonna be good enough just to get the slave goods produced in China, they've gotta get transported here cheaply. Because if the cost of labor were nothing but it was very expensive to transfer those goods, the multi-national corporations wouldn't gain. So they've now completely reconfigured the transportation economics, the primary principal is inter-modal.

Inter-modal means the container is to be put on a ship, transported across the ocean. - and now they're building container ships that will hold 12,500 containers. That's like moving 10 city blocks in Ny with sky scrapers across the ocean, and it can be done with 13 people. And in Inter-modal, the container can be trasported, then put on a truck or train, and the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles are too expensive. Because, after all, we have long shoremen there, and long shoremen are union workers. And the containers need to be transported across the country, and the transporting of those containers is in US trucks or in trains with United Transportation Workers and so it's too expensive. So the communist Chinese which operate the ports in Mexico, and they're directly south of Texas on the Pacific, the communist Chinese are putting billions of dollars into making those ports deep water, state of the art ports that can handle these giant container ships. Now the containers can be off-loaded and brought in by Mexican trucks and Mexican trains - Cheap! Why is the Dept. of Transportation pressing for Mexican trucks? Because it's cheap and they can get these containers from the Mexican ports and bring them into the heart of the US.

The NAFTA Super Highways therefore, need to be configured North/South. Because as early as 1998 the Federal Highway Administration told the states up and down Interstate 35 that the infrastructure would never handle the truck traffic. I wrote about that in World Net Daily, when the bridge on I 35 W in Minneapolis collapsed. I pulled out the reports that showed the infrastructure wouldn't handle that kind of truck traffic. I 35 E went through some of the trendier, upscale neighborhoods of St. Paul. The trucks came through I 35 W on Minneapolis and went across that bridge. Something between 5 to 7,000 a day with no weight limitation.

Texas decided to design the Trans Texas Corridor, 4 football fields wide, 1200 ft., you won't be able to cross it except for huge overpasses. It'll cut communities in half. And it's gonna be financed by Spain. A company called 'CINTRA' a Spanish Investment Concern has signed the development agreement under what the Bush administration calls a PPP, that is a Public/Private Partnership. Remeber the Calso decision of the Supreme Court, that said that Eminent Domain could be used to seize private property, even if it served the public interest? Well the Texas Dept. of Transportation is gonna seize 4 football fields wide of land from Laredo up past Austin, San Antonio, and up to the border with Oklahoma. And I was in Oklahoma a few days ago and Oklahoma is now being pressured by the same PPP officials and the Federal Hwy. Administration, and the investment bankers and the lawyers, to extend this idea into Oklahoma - the Trans-Texas Corridor. Because it will extend down to the ports in Mexico.

Mary Peters, the Dept. of Transportation Sec'y., announced this Mexican trucking deal was gonna go through about a month ago, but in February, and I published the pictures of it in World Net Daily, she was at the company in Mexico that was gonna get the first contract. And if you read in Spanish, which we did and published, the gov't of Nueava Leone south of Laredo in the picture there with Mary Peters there in the first row of the dignitaries, and the Governor of the state of Nueva Leone was at the podium, he proclaimed that the Trans-Texas Corridor in Mexico was called the Trans-N. American Corridor. And the plans here, and in Mexico, and in Canada would be to extend this new Trans-Texas Corridor all the way up into Canada.

I've written articles that Canada's already opening the ports of VanCouver and Prince Rupert, on their west coast. Prince Rupert's the shortest distance to Tokyo and to China. And the Canadian Nat'l, the Canadian Pacific in Canada's new transportation plan is called 'Asian Gateways and Trade Corridors'. Building new highways on PPP structured foreign investors across Canada, and the Canadian Nat'l and the Canadian Pacific are competing to be the first true NAFTA railroads, each with a connection to Kansas City Southern, which has bought the Mexican railroads to give it access to these Mexican ports. The Mexican ports are operated by the Communist Chinese, a company called Hutchison/Wampole. And a trade group called NASCO which is in Dallas has now signed an agreement with Lockheed/Martin, and they are today putting RFID sensors all up and down I 35, to report back to China on the location of it's containers.

Cont'd....
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 02:47:57 PM »

Jerome Corsi is far from being any sort of prophet yet he has the education, insight and sources to be able to clearly tell us what is happening and what is going to be happening. I know of nothing that he has gotten wrong as of yet even though some things maybe questionable as they haven't been proven or dis-proven.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »

No, I don't think he even thinks he's any sort of prophet. But I think he knows, in his position, he's a watchman on the wall. He's in a unique position, as you said, and is finding some very interesting information. I just thought it was explained so well that it would be worth sharing. If it proceeds in the direction he's focusing on, the information needs to be discussed.

But if it's getting too tedious, let me know, I won't keep writing along these lines. It is alot of information, but I thought it was put together so well and explained alot of what we've been seeing and hearing.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »

No, he doesn't claim to be a prophet. I was just stating that I didn't think he was either.

I'm glad that you are posting it and in the manner that you are. It gives me time to read it all.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 11:28:19 PM »

No, I don't think he even thinks he's any sort of prophet. But I think he knows, in his position, he's a watchman on the wall. He's in a unique position, as you said, and is finding some very interesting information. I just thought it was explained so well that it would be worth sharing. If it proceeds in the direction he's focusing on, the information needs to be discussed.

But if it's getting too tedious, let me know, I won't keep writing along these lines. It is alot of information, but I thought it was put together so well and explained alot of what we've been seeing and hearing.

Hello Sister Barbara,

I see no problem at all with the material and think it is very well written. It never entered my mind in reading this that anyone thought they were a prophet, and I certainly don't think it's tedious. One has to go to a ton of web sites and either get bits and pieces or get good summaries if they want to know about this and the surrounding issues. I tried going to the tons of web sites and appreciate the summary method. Bluntly, this material is true and it relates directly to:  1) Our safety and sovereignty;  2) Potential End Times conditions that we are watching develop right beneath our noses.

I appreciate you furnishing the information. I read it because I want to know what's going on. In case anyone is wondering, this is true information that can be verified from numerous sources - including government sources. Everyone should want to know about this, and the number of readers indicates that MANY do want to know about it. So, THANKS!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 280 - 
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world".
 -- C.S. Lewis

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 11:48:53 PM »

Amen. Again I didn't mean to indicate that Jerome Corsi or this article indicated that he was a prophet. I was simply meaning that this man is exceptionally correct in his information that he gives.

I also thank you for posting this information. I read many of Mr Corsi's articles on World Net Daily but I have never seen this particular one. It is very informative and has Brother Tom said it is all together in one place where otherwise a person would only get bits and pieces of it on many various web sites.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 12:20:05 AM »

Hello Pastor Roger,

Brother, you mentioned World Net Daily, and I want to make a comment about them. WND is developing an excellent reputation for honest and accurate news. WND is feared by many for this very reason, especially by politicians. I'm really saying that I like WND because they report the TRUTH. There is no doubt in my mind that WND will continue to grow if they keep TRUTH at the top of their priority list. I must also add that they don't care which toes they step on in delivering the TRUTH, so WND is one of my favorite news sources.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 104 -
Morbid, sullen, panic-stricken
"He will not break the bruised reed; He will not
quench the smoking flax." Matthew 12:20
See the Prophet Elijah, so recently a hero of heroes,
confronting, unabashed, the savage yells of Ahab's
myrmidons and the crowd of Baal priests, now seated,
with moping countenance, under the desert juniper-tree
or amid the rocks of Horeb - away from duty; morbid,
sullen, panic-stricken; oblivious of the encouragements
of Carmel and the miracles of Cherith - indulging in the
ungrateful soliloquy - "It is enough; take away my life;
God has forgotten me; I am no better than my fathers."
Does Jehovah take him at his word? Does He leave or
commission the desert whirlwind to extinguish the
expiring flame of former consecration? No! "What are
you doing here, Elijah? Go, anoint Jehu; go, anoint
Hazael. Back to your appointed work and labor. I will
yet make you a burning and shining light in Israel."
 -- John MacDuff  1895

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the