Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  CANAMERICO - the Coming North American Union
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CANAMERICO - the Coming North American Union  (Read 16465 times)
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 11:37:52 AM »

Hello Barbara,

I like your display of sarcasm here.  Wink It is quite fitting. As I commented on this in another thread, this plan is far from dead. It is just an action to remove it from the public eye. Congress has "Passed 94% of Bills without Debate or Roll Call Vote"

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?topic=21110.msg252573#msg252573

This sort of action will continue in the Senate to get what they know would otherwise fail all the while trying to keep it out of the public. The democrats are going to get what they want even if it is by illegal means.

I'll ditto all that PR.  I saw this article somewhere else the other day and thought it was a bunch of mirrors and smoke-screens.

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

YES - we now have a secret government that is above the accountability of the people. Realistically, our country has been illegally SOLD OUT! Now, it's a matter for the people to decide what to do about this. How much is left of our structure for the Rule of OUR LAWS and OUR CONSTITUTIONS?

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2008, 01:55:43 PM »

Absolutely blackeyedpeas!!!

We have to keep calling attention to this matter! Most people I know do not believe this is happening, but it will, right before their eyes. So my husband and I just keep telling people, hoping they'll have 'ears to hear'. Maybe that's not granted to them yet. Sometimes people don't want to hear, but soon there will be no choice - ESPECIALLY if they elect Osama/Obama! We need to pray for our country. We have heard a candidate from Texas, I believe, a Pastor Chuck Baldwin. We've only heard part of what he had to say and so want to look into his platform more (if anyone has heard of him, I'd be grateful for more information), but he was saying that he would get rid of the Federal Reserve, stop the SPP, bring back family values, etc., etc. What we heard, we liked - but we haven't heard enough to recommend him - only enough to peak our interest. He actually sounded like 'one of us'.

Anyway, I'm going to continue Corsi's comments from the origianl conference in case there's something in there that will help us understand better when these conspiracies to form a regional N. America continue going on behind closed doors:

Cont'd....

"...that's what a Godless bureaucracy does. It lists, numbers and creates rules while it kills the people. And the threat to a Godless bureaucracy is the people. We're in a form of government where our founding fathers trusted the people, they trusted the people because they believed in God. They believed there was a purpose here beyond money, beyond greed.

When I was up at Montebello, registering, going through all the security, taking these busses (they bussed us from Ottawa up to Montebello), going through the security lines - there was hundreds of millions of dollars spent for this conference. And ya know, already the conference was falling apart, Stephen Harper, I documented, asked President Bush NOT to bring Sec'y of State Rice, because he didn't want it to be a Sec'y of State ministerial meeting at that level. Because Harper was getting too much pressure in Canada that this is not a transparent process. And Canadians are saying 'No'. I'm getting e-mails even today from Mexicans who are saying, 'you're not aware of it but there's Mexicans down here who oppose this too. Because we see it as a formula to keep our people in poverty, and enslaved. We want to resist it, we want there to be a reason to have a Mexico, and Mexicans to be able to live here with a life that enriches and develops them.'

They even had Phillipe Calderone, the President of Mexico, at that meeting. He said he had to go back early, because of the hurricane Dana hitting Mexico. Well, even when he said that, reports were coming on the news that the hurricane had already been downgraded and wasn't going to do much damage. Phillipe Calderone wanted out of there because he was mad at Bush. Bush didn't deliver his promise, he didn't get amnesty for the Mexicans. So Calderone didn't want to be at the meeting anymore. The 3 Amigos were breaking up because Bush isn't delivering. Bush couldn't deliver, because the American people are catching on, and the Canadians are catching on, and the Mexicans are catching on.

In Europe, movements are starting to demand referendums because people see that their economic freedom, their political freedom has been taken away from them in this march towards bureaucratic control. And the bureaucrats say, '...look we dont' have any wars...' Yeah, well wait until they get a chance to have some, wait until they get to destroy Europe even further by bringing in millions and millions more immigrants, Islamic militants, and destroying the fundamental culture of Europe. Advancing into the control again of the corporate structure.

We can live with all religions peacefully, but we have to start with respect for Jesus Christ and respect for our religion, as well as respecting the religions of others. And we don't have to give up the USA in order to advance into a global war, a global world. We can be citizens of a global world while preserving the integrity and supremacy of our law and our way of government. We have a hard enough time with our own politicians, let alone having some nameless group in N. America set the rules. And that's where we'll be headed.

In the name of business, we may advance down the same route of greed, being seduced by cheap goods, and a standard of living that we're told is dependent on those goods. Our standard of living is not dependent on goods. Go back to the generation that won WWII, the generation that won the Civil War. They had no telephones in the Civil War, but they had freedom. They didn't have the conveniences of the internet, but they were able to communicate and establish that they didn't want slavery. They didn't have the ability to travel in a jet over to Brussels to attend some secret international meeting. But they could get together in Philadelphia and write some documents that they circulated to the people for approval. Because they believed in God, and they believed in freedom and they trusted the people. And they DID NOT set up a structure that said 'In Congress We Trust', or 'In the Multi-Nat'l Corp We Trust', or 'In the Bureaucrat We Trust', they said, 'IN GOD WE TRUST', and that was fundamental.

Cont'd....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 01:58:26 PM by Barbara » Logged
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2008, 03:49:41 PM »

Cont'd....

I'm to the point where, I not only think the U.N. might be better off as a parking lot, I think we'd be better off if we took every single book taught to our children in the schools and threw them away, because they're being taught this Global, Internationalist, Godless agenda right before our eyes. And I think if that continues we've gotta say, 'Close down the public schools. John Dewey was wrong, we don't need them anymore.' Because that agenda will most assuredly destroy us, all in the name of the almighty Amero, or whatever they choose to call  the new currency.

As we reconfigure the United States into these NAFTA SuperHighways, you've gotta think the plan in Texas is to tear up 4,000 acres, criss-crossing Texas with these highways. Not just build one along Interstate 35, it's gonna displace 1 million Texans, 538,000 acres removed from the tax roles. The reason they can do this is because Texas' only value to the multi-nationalists is the crossroads through which the goods from China, and the cheap goods from all the other countries south of us are gonna pour into our markets, headed towards the in-land 'ports' and the warehouses, with Kansas City building a Mexican Customs office in the heart of Kansas City.

They don't need Texas farms and Texas ranches because it's too expensive. They'll make the farm produce in some other country or China, and if it's poisonous, so what? Only some people are gonna die. It's collateral damage to the multi-nat'l corporations. The dollar is gonna be deteriorated systematically. They'll try to do it slow, so you don't notice it so much. But, just like I said, look at the benchmarks. Bush takes over in 2000, oil is at $22 a barrel; today we don't know where it will stop; the Euro was .87 cents to the dollar, today (back in Feb.) $1.42 and going higher; gold dramatically increasing to where it's $750, I believe it was $250 in 2000. And we're being lied to that there's no inflation. 3 to 5 million jobs shipped overseas since 2000, with our economists telling us it's gonna be 40 million jobs shipped overseas in the next 2 decades, outsourcing.

96.9% of all Americans, including those technically educated with college degrees, according to the bureau of labor statistics, loosing real mean income, average income since 2000 while Bush has been President. Only 3.4% of all people at the very top of the multi-nat'l corps. gain. We have lost, during Bush's term, at an increasing rate, but the infrastructure was set by his father, who pushed NAFTA, talked about a New World Order, gave 2 speeches on it including one in front of a joint session of Congress. It was advanced by Bill Clinton, got NAFTA signed, pushed China to get into the World Trade Organization, gave away our technological and other secrets, largely to China and India, and galloped around the world in meetings. How'd they get to be worth millions of dollars? Why is Hillary Clinton's net worth $500,000 when she goes to become a Senator, and how many millions today? Where'd she get that money? Bill Clinton gets millions of dollars in speaking fees in Dubai along with multi-nat'l corps. and now Dubai has come into our stock exchange.

Public Private Partnerships with USA being for sale. With this plan, by the year 2020 or before, we will  not be the USA except in name only. Yes we'll still be the USA but we won't have control of our borders; we won't have control of our laws; we won't have control of our children; and we won't have control of our corporations. We'll be a number. We'll be begging for jobs pumping gasoline. With no health insurance unless the gov't provides it, and no retirement plan whatsoever, because as we are older we become obsolete.

The end result of bureaucrats is not a world of freedom it's a world of control - and the control is measured by profit. As I walked through Aushwitz, I realized that the only thing that stood between us and Aushwitz, were the men and women who went and fought in WWII - who died fighting to beat fascism. Are we now going to let fascism in the back door?

Cont'd....
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »

'Close down the public schools.

I agree totally with this. Christian parents need to pull their children out of public schools a long time ago. Public schools are nothing more than an indoctrination center for all that is evil. Actual educational training is very minimal if at all. The quality of educational levels of students that actually complete high school through public education has fallen tremendously from what it was in the mid 1960's. The levels of passing SAT, ASVAB and other such tests has dramatically declined. Those students that have either been home schooled or schooled in Christian Institutes has dramatically risen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 02:18:05 PM »

Cont'd....

"Are we going to let our elected officials tell us '...this is for our security and prosperity' and we look under the agenda of the N. American Competitiveness Council, the multi-nat'l corporations again pressing the green button and going for slaves? We've gotta understand, slavery did not work for the African Americans, it did not work before the labor unions were created, and it will not work today. And human beings will have to resist it the same way, we have it within our control to resist it now, at a grass roots level, by supporting candidates who'll speak out against these things.

When the moral Christians united and said Rudy Giuliani and all these other Republican candidates who support abortion, we will not give them our support. Even if the Republican party falls apart, who cares if they weren't supplying our needs by putting an abortionist as one of it's top candidates. If they say, '...well you'll just get Hillary or Barak...' we'll retort...'if we get them, in the first 6 months we'll impeach them too...' They don't have to be in there 4 years, we'll start early. Because we're sick of this...the American people have gotta reach a point where we're tired of not being heard.

We want secure borders. We want God left in the United States of America, on the coins and in the schools. We want the name of Jesus Christ able to be spoken with honor throughout the country. We want our children educated to understand American history and freedom. We want workers in the United States able to earn a living wage and retire with dignity, and health care provided through their place of employment. And the internationalists who want to ship our businesses overseas, let them go somewhere else.

It's time, as we take America back, to assert that we are the people, and we still have that right. We can do it peacefully, we can do it forcefully. If we have to vote everybody who's in office out - fine - vote 'em all out. The ones who come after them, if they don't do what we're wanting again, vote them out. Even this lie of Republican and Democratic party - let them both disintegrate. Parties reconfigured at the time of the Civil War and they can do it again.

What we need is One Nation, Under God, Indivisible;

We need liberty and justice for all;

We need the principles the men and women who are in Arlington fought and died for;

We need to preserve the United States of America's sovereignty.

And I pray with you tonight that God has that destiny for us, because it is in our hands to secure that destiny for ourselves and for our children. God Bless You All!
Thank You"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:23:10 PM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »

AMEN!

Sister Barbara, everything you mentioned is RIGHT! What we don't know is how much longer Christians will be on this earth. What you said could be done, but it would take some time and a lot of effort. It would be well worth it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Favorite Bible Quotes 433 - Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were
in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white
and clean.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2008, 12:31:03 AM »

Canada to keep watch on Russia's Arctic activities
Andrew Mayeda, Canwest News Service
Published: Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IQALUIT - Canada will be keeping closer watch on Russian activities in the Arctic following the invasion of Georgia, Defence Minister Peter MacKay said Tuesday, adding that Ottawa appears to have entered a "new era" of relations with Moscow.

"We're obviously very concerned about much of what Russia has been doing lately," MacKay said after launching Operation Nanook, a military-led Arctic sovereignty exercise.

"When we see a Russian bear approaching Canadian air space, we meet them with an F-18," said MacKay, referring to Arctic patrol flights by Russian bombers. "We remind them that this is Canadian air space, that this is Canadian sovereign air space, and they turn back. And we are going to continue to do that, to demonstrate that we are watching closely their activities here."

MacKay's comments came as NATO allies issued a joint statement saying that relations with Russia could not remain "business as usual."

Led by the United States, Western countries have been putting pressure on Russia to honour a French-brokered ceasefire deal under which both sides would withdraw to the positions they held before fighting started.

Russian forces pushed into Georgia earlier this month after the Georgian army occupied the breakaway province of South Ossetia.

On Tuesday, Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Canada would review all aspects of its relations with Russia. Last week, the prime minister accused Russia of reverting to a "Soviet-era mentality" with the invasion.

"It's a strong statement that says that Russia must respect the territorial integrity of Georgia and obviously we must all respect this integrity for all of the countries of the UN," Harper said in Hamilton. "Obviously I believe the message in general of this statement is that it's not business as usual with NATO and Russia and this is a very important incident.

"I said last week that it indicates a philosophy that is Soviet and that is unacceptable for Canada."

Harper pledged that Canada will continue to ensure that "Russians respect their commitment in this crisis with Georgia."

He added that Canada will re-examine "all aspects" of its relationship with Russia, including those that deal with strategic and military situations.

NATO, in addition to its "no business as usual" warning, established a NATO-Georgian commission to formally discuss issues like Georgia's need to rebuild its military.

MacKay suggested the recent developments in Georgia have fundamentally changed relations with Moscow.

"Unfortunately, we appear to be entering a new era of relations with Russia," the defence minister said. "That is, again, something that we will be taking very close stock of, day to day, as we watch things progress, in Georgia but also in other regions, including the Canadian Arctic."

Russia has increasingly flexed its muscles in the Arctic, as the accelerating ice melt has made northern waters more accessible to commercial shipping and stoked interest in the Arctic's vast oil and gas reserves.

Last year, Russia planted its flag on the seabed below the North Pole and resumed flights of strategic bomber jets over the Arctic Ocean, a practice that had been halted shortly after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

This summer, the Russian military announced plans to increase the "operational radius'' of Russia's northern submarine fleet and reinforce the Russian army's combat readiness along the Arctic coast.

Despite the concerns expressed by MacKay, Canada's top soldier, General Walt Natynczyk, suggested there will be few changes in the near future to how Canada conducts its military operations in the Arctic.

"I would say that from a Canadian Forces standpoint, we have to secure the North from anyone who approaches it without filing flight plan, without following our regulations. And that hasn't changed. It hasn't changed for decades, and that's what we're going to continue to do," said the chief of defence staff, who was also in town to observe the exercise.

The week-long sovereignty exercise, which will involve roughly 600 personnel, will test Canada's readiness for Arctic emergencies. In addition to the army, navy and air force, several federal agencies and departments are participating, including the Coast Guard, RCMP, CSIS, Canada Border Services Agency, Transport Canada and Health Canada.

Military officials say this year's exercise involves the most number of departments and agencies ever.

They will simulate several emergency scenarios, including a disease outbreak aboard a cruise ship, an oil spill from a commercial tanker, and a "mass casualty" incident aboard a cargo ship.

MacKay made it clear that asserting Canada's Arctic sovereignty, and sending a message to circumpolar neighbours such as Russia, is also a key objective of the exercise.

"Our presence here, as far as the Canadian military (goes), puts down an important footprint in the Arctic," he said. "As the prime minister has said, we use it, or we lose it. And we intend to use it."

As part of the Harper government's plans to expand Canada's presence in the North, MacKay is expected to announced on Thursday several million in funding over five years for the Junior Canadian Rangers, the youth wing of the part-time reserve force that patrols the Arctic.

Canada to keep watch on Russia's Arctic activities

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2008, 12:36:38 AM »

"Unfortunately, we appear to be entering a new era of relations with Russia," the defence minister said. "That is, again, something that we will be taking very close stock of, day to day, as we watch things progress, in Georgia but also in other regions, including the Canadian Arctic."

Russia has increasingly flexed its muscles in the Arctic, as the accelerating ice melt has made northern waters more accessible to commercial shipping and stoked interest in the Arctic's vast oil and gas reserves.

Read between the lines and the non-panic information. You can see they are saying, the Soviet Union, cold war is on. No government in the west wants to say anything that scares the people.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »

Amen brother!

I wonder if our guys are stepping up patrols in Alaska. There seems to be tension in every corner of the world right now -- amazing!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2008, 12:42:58 PM »

Russia was moving into the arctic waters because of a warm period there. As a result the leaders of the Pentagon’s Pacific Command, Northern Command and Transportation Command strongly recommended in a letter that the Joint Chiefs of Staff endorse a push by the Coast Guard to increase the country’s ability to gain access to and control its Arctic waters.

We only have two 30-year-old heavy icebreakers, the Polar Sea and Polar Star, and one ice-breaking ship devoted mainly to science, the Healy, are grossly inadequate. Also, the Polar Star is out of service.

With the arctic warm period seeming to fade and refreezing of the waters it seems the urgency is not as great as it was thought to be. However the Pentagon is still making it's push to increase the Coast Guards presence in the area anyway.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »

Wasn't sure where to put this:

World Net Daily

Kenya Detains Corsi During Obama Probe

NAIROBI, Kenya, - The government of Kenya is holding WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi in custody at immigration headquarters after police picked him up  at his hotel just prior to a scheduled news conference in which he planned to announce the findings of his investigation into Barak Obama's connections in the country. Corsi, the author of the number 1 best selling book, "The Obama Nation", was picked up by authorities at his hotel at 9:45 am and is being detained at Nyayo House, the provincial headquarters for Nairobi. "Just as we were about to start the 10 am press conference at the Grand Regency Hotel in Nairobi, Kenyan immigration approached us and detained us," Corsi reported. Corsi had extensive meetings with top Kenyan officials upon him for his arrival. His visit and his activities during his stay have been well known to authorities at the highest levels.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2008, 08:58:16 PM »

Wasn't sure where to put this:

World Net Daily

Kenya Detains Corsi During Obama Probe

NAIROBI, Kenya, - The government of Kenya is holding WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi in custody at immigration headquarters after police picked him up  at his hotel just prior to a scheduled news conference in which he planned to announce the findings of his investigation into Barak Obama's connections in the country. Corsi, the author of the number 1 best selling book, "The Obama Nation", was picked up by authorities at his hotel at 9:45 am and is being detained at Nyayo House, the provincial headquarters for Nairobi. "Just as we were about to start the 10 am press conference at the Grand Regency Hotel in Nairobi, Kenyan immigration approached us and detained us," Corsi reported. Corsi had extensive meetings with top Kenyan officials upon him for his arrival. His visit and his activities during his stay have been well known to authorities at the highest levels.

Hello Sister Barbara,

Here is just fine. This is a huge and important story. I don't know how many will try to cover it from various angles. I just pray that the TRUTH comes out and everyone finds out about it. I think I've seen good coverage on this so far, and I hope it gets better.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Christian Quotes 68 - God is the great reality. His resources are
available and endless. His promises are real and glorious, beyond our
wildest dreams. -- J. B. Phillips

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »

Jerome Corsi was railroaded out of Kenya and told not to come back. He was escorted to the airport with armed guards. One unidentified official told him, "Don't ever come back. See you in hell."

I am looking forward to seeing what Corsi has to say when he gets back home.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:25 AM »

Jerome Corsi was railroaded out of Kenya and told not to come back. He was escorted to the airport with armed guards. One unidentified official told him, "Don't ever come back. See you in hell."

I am looking forward to seeing what Corsi has to say when he gets back home.

Hello Pastor Roger,

It just hit me that I'm getting most of the IMPORTANT NEWS from a Christian perspective HERE! I give thanks for that, and I thank those who are making the posts.

I've been thinking for a long time that it's really difficult for Christians to get accurate information on just about anything these days. We should know that we're not going to get it on network news. SADLY, I already know that my local newspaper is a liberal loser that prints only what they want us to know. What they want us to know is inaccurate, lop-sided, lacking truth, and DESIGNED TO MANIPULATE MASSES OF PEOPLE. In other words, we are being brain-washed, and we aren't going to get the truth unless we go looking for it.

I've started visiting a few HIGHLY trusted Christian news sources, but I still get most of my news right here on Christians Unite. One of the most impressive Christian News agencies with lots of FACTUAL RESOURCES has become WND, and it's getting better by the day. I've also noticed that their TRUST LEVEL is so high that many other Christian organizations and individual Christians depend on WND and a few other excellent agencies for the TRUTH. They are performing a VALUABLE and DANGEROUS service for all of us, and I give thanks that the TRUTH is still getting out - even to non-Christians. All people with common sense DESERVE THE TRUTH - NOT talking points from many with RADICAL POLITICAL AGENDAS. We get hammered with these radical talking points day in and day out to the extent that many people with common sense are beginning to believe it. This is the NATURE OF SOCIALISM and the importance of FREEDOM OF THE PRESS! This is also one of our liberties that we must never give up. We don't want to be like mushrooms fed in the dark.

MY SINCERE THANKS!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the