Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:03:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Laughter (Good Medicine) (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Laughter - Good Medicine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 192 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laughter - Good Medicine  (Read 361223 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2003, 03:11:05 PM »

My friend is so stupid:

He sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

He thought a quarterback was a refund.

He tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.

He thought General Motors was in the army.

He thought TuPac Shakur was a Jewish holiday.

He tripped over a cordless phone.

He thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican phone company.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2003, 03:12:57 PM »

Playing Doctor:

Two children were in a doctor's waiting room. The little girl was softly sobbing.
"Why are you crying?" asked the little boy.

"I'm here for a blood test, and they're going to cut my finger," said the girl.

When he heard this, the little boy started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" asked the girl.

The boy looked at her worriedly and said, "I'm here for a urine test."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 03:14:42 PM »

Biting:

A man was in a bar all day and he had to use the bathroom. He was in there for a while, yelling, so the barmaid reluctantly went to the bathroom to check on him.

"Sir, what are you yelling about? You're scaring the customers."

"Every time I try to flush the toilet something keeps biting my rear end!"

"Sir, please get off the mop bucket."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2003, 03:16:07 PM »

The Clever Lawyer

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense:

"My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb."

"Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses."

The defendant smiled. And, with his lawyer's assistance, he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench and walked out.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 03:17:57 PM »

Dating Rules:

Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I
propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, In order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five: In order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will
make you cry.

Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a
goose down parka zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pot-bellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless master of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy outside of Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my
daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2003, 03:19:52 PM »

Sick Hick:

A redneck felt sick and decided to go to the doctor. The doctor examined him.

"I can't seem to find the problem, but I think it has something to do with alcohol."

"Well," said the redneck, "then I'll come back when you're sober.'

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2003, 03:21:37 PM »

Fall-Down Drunk:

A man, whose level of drunkenness was bordering on the absurd, stood up to leave a bar and fell flat on his face.

"Maybe all I need is some fresh air," thought the man as he crawled outside.

He tried to stand up again, but fell face first into the mud.

"No problem," he thought. "I'll just crawl home."

The next morning, his wife found him on the doorstep asleep.

"You went out drinking last night, didn't you?" she said.

"Uh, yes," he said sheepishly. "How did you know?"

"You left your wheelchair at the bar again."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2003, 03:23:42 PM »

The Brass Rat:

A man walked into a curio store and was shopping around. After awhile, he chose a brass rat and brought it up to the counter.

"That will be $10 for the brass rat and $1,000 for the story behind it," said the proprietor.

"Thanks, but I'll just pay the $10 and pass on the story." He purchased the brass rat and left the store. As he was walking down the street, he started noticing all sorts of rats following him. The further he walked, the more rats followed. He walked down to the wharf and still more rats came out and followed him. So, he decided to walk out into the water, all the rats drowned. He returned to the store shortly.

"Ah-ha!" said the proprietor. "You've come back for the story, right?"

"Nope," said the man. "You have any brass lawyers?"

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2003, 03:25:23 PM »

Questions and Answers:

Q. What is the most common pregnancy craving?

A. For men to be the ones who get pregnant.

Q. I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?

A. With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q. My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.

A. So what's your question, dork?

Q. Will I love my dog less when the baby is born?

A. No, but your husband might get on your nerves.

Q. My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?

A. Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2003, 03:26:47 PM »

World's Greatest Salesman:

A man walks into an insurance office and asks for a job.

"Sorry, we don't need anyone..." they replied. "You can't afford not to hire me. I can sell anyone anything anytime!"

"Well, we have two prospects that no one has been able to sell. If you can sell just one, then you have a job."

He was gone about two hours and returned and handed them two checks, one for $25,000 and another for $50,

"How in the world did you do that?" they asked. "I told you I'm the worlds best salesman, I can sell anyone anything, anytime!"

"Did you get a urine sample?" they asked him. "What's that?" he asked. "Well, if you sell a policy over $20,000 the company requires a urine sample. Now take these two bottles and go back and get urine samples."

He was gone about 8 hours and the office was about to close, when in he walks in with two five gallon buckets, one in each hand. He sets the buckets down and reaches in his shirt pocket and produces two bottles of urine and sets them on the desk and says, "Here's Mr. Jone's and this one is Mrs. Johnson's."

"That's good," they said, "but what's in those two buckets?"

"Well, I passed by the school house and they were having a state teachers convention - so I stopped and sold them a group policy!"

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2003, 03:28:26 PM »

Bad News:

A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete checkup.

Afterward the doctor comes out with the results.

"I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left."

"Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?"

"Ten," the doctor says sadly. "Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?"

"Nine..." "Eight..." "Seven..."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2003, 03:29:49 PM »

Ducks and Elephants:

Why do ducks have webbed feet?

To put out fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

To put out burning ducks.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2003, 11:07:17 PM »

Two blondes are walking down a road:

Two blondes are walking down a road, one has a large sports bag.

1st blonde: "What have you got in that bag?"

2nd blonde: "Chickens."

1st blonde: "If I can guess how many chickens you've got in that bag, can I have one of them?"

2nd blonde: "If you can guess how many chickens I've got in this bag, you can have BOTH of them!!"

1st blonde: Well, I think you've got three."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2003, 11:19:04 PM »

Sure fire signs that your cow has mad-cow disease:

Your cow insists on wearing a little A-1 sauce behind each ear
as cologne. She refuses to let you milk her, saying "Not on the
first date." Your cow appears on Oprah, claiming to be a horse trapped in a cow's body. Your cow demands to be branded with the 'Golden Arch's Logo'. Your cow insists that all Hindus are sacred. Your cow insists evaporated milk comes from thirsty cows. Your cow quits the family dairy business and applies for a job at Burger King. Your cow spends half the day sitting in the Lotus Position chanting "MOO" backwards. Your cow insists that it can give you chocolate milk if you started feeding it Hershey bars. Your cow becomes a Muslim and asks to be called "LaCream Abdul Milkbar". Your cow insists Milk Duds are the result of stupid cows. Your cow starts laughing hysterically until milk spurts out its nose. Your cow keeps wanting to chew other cows cuds.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2003, 02:28:13 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to All,

Did everyone stop telling jokes? Maybe I should further define that since mine are groaners, but they are close to jokes.   Cheesy

I first put these in "Bull" where most of the jokes have been put in the past. Nobody has posted a joke there since 9-21. Surely someone has better jokes than the ones I've posted.

In Christ,
Tom

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 192 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the