Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:32:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Am I Going to Heaven ?
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Pick from the list below what you think is necessary to get you to heaven.
 Obeying God's law and commandments - 28 (52.8%)
Doing your best - 7 (13.2%)
Living a good life - 2 (3.8%)
Good works - 3 (5.7%)
Tithing, or giving money to the church - 1 (1.9%)
Church membership or attendance - 1 (1.9%)
Water baptism - 7 (13.2%)
Holy communion - 4 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I Going to Heaven ?  (Read 117205 times)
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2004, 04:54:22 AM »

By placing our faith in Christ’s shed blood and nothing else, we can have eternal life.  Isn’t today a good day to place your faith in Christ?  There will never be a better time.  In fact, there is no guarantee of another day. Trust Christ today.  

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2004, 05:05:17 AM »

good news, and some bad news.
I will start with the bad news.

The BAD news.

1. Your a sinner, and were born into sin because of the original sin of Adam and Eve. Because of that fact, your going to die some day.
Romans 5:12 - "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned."
Ezekiel 18:20 - "The soul who sins shall die."

2. You actually earn death by sinning.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

3. Everybody sins and NONE of us are good enough to make it into Heaven on our own.
Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
Romans 3:10 - "As it is written, There is none righteous, no,not one."

4. Your good works (righteousness) do not amount to anything before God.
Isaiah 64:6 - "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."

Now the....GOOD news!

1. God loves us, and died for us.
Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us,
in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

2. Eternal Life is a free gift from God.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Ephesians 2: 8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Titus 3:5-7 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life."

I could probably list at least 100+ scriptures for each category's listed above, but I think you get the general idea.

Many people believe that going to church, giving money to the poor, not robbing banks etc etc...is good enough for God to accept you into heaven. This is not true. As you can see from above, we are all sinners, and it is though Jesus Christ alone that we can be saved, not of works. I hope that you will pray a prayer that is listed below to come to the true faith of Christianity.

Pray and Believe: Dear Lord, I understand that I am a sinner and that my good works will not save me.
I accept the free gift of salvation thru the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross for my sins.

Amen.

Romans 10:13 - "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

and remember, it is not the prayer that saves you, but believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins on the cross and putting your faith in that free gift....THAT is what saves you.

If you have said the prayer above, Great! Let me know

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2004, 05:19:47 AM »

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

<Smiley))><
droid1001

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2004, 02:09:29 PM »

BrotherLove,

Are you truly calling me a servant of Satan?  Or are you saying that the scripture is Satan’s work.  Or are you saying that I am being tricked by Satan?

I will choose to believe that you meant the third as it allows us both the most grace.

First I apologize for the scripture from Revelations as it was a side track caused by my poor memory of the scripture.  I however thought it was an interesting side note and left it.  I realize now that it probably caused confusion.

Second.  You seem to assume that I disagree with you that Christ is the only way into heaven.  I do not.  Though I strive for good in all things I have only to look in my heart to know that I have not achieved it.  I can not even say, despite my best efforts, that my actions always reflect what is good.  So know for your comfort that I do accept Christ as my savior, I do believe that he died on the cross to save all who come to him from the cost of their sins.  He is the son of God.  He did rise again and go to heaven to prepare our new home.  He has also sent to us the spirit of truth, the advocate, that we might find the truth.

What I intended to ask was this.  In light of our shared faith what does this scripture mean?

--
When the son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory.  All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left.  Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’  Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry and gave you food, or thirsty and gave you something to drink?  And when was it that we saw you a stranger and welcomed you, or naked and gave you clothing?  And when was it that we saw you sick or in prison and visited you?’  And the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did it to the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.’  Then he will say to those at his left hand, ‘You that are accursed depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’  Then they will also answer, ‘Lord when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?’  Then he will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’  And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Matthew 25:31 – 26:
--

Since you did not answer me I will venture one of my own.

Faith has saved us from our sins.  Because we have faith in Christ we must strive to do as he commanded.  If we do not then we do not have faith.  We are instead trying to cover our bases.

There should be scriptures to cover this but I can not find them at the moment.  So perhaps I have made it up.  But I do not think so.  For now I am posting this to see if you all think I am on the right track.  Or perhaps I have made yet another wrong turn.
 Smiley
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2004, 05:20:42 AM »

Are You Going To Heaven?

Are you sure? Most people think that we are all born good, and have to do something really bad to go to Hell. But the Bible says we are all born bad and headed for Hell--unless we get saved. Are you saved? We call the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior. Well, the purpose of a Savior is to save people. So I ask again, are you saved? You may have even sung "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me." But are you saved? You can be! Right now. The Bible says:"...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved...." (Acts 16:31). It doesn't say, "Believe and be good." It just says believe! Why, even the devil knows that people are saved by believing: "...then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved." (Luke 8:12) By now, I'm sure you are wondering what you have to believe about Christ in order to be saved. Well, just listen as the Apostle Paul reminds the Corinthians about what they believed to be saved: "....I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received....by which also ye are saved....how that Christ died for our sins...." (I Corinthians 15:1--4) Obviously, to be saved you must believe that Christ died for our sins. So the only question is, do you believe God when He says that Christ paid for your sins? If you do, the Bible says you are saved. However, if you don't believe God when He says that your sins are all paid for, then you'll just have to keep on trying to pay for your sins in your own way--being good, being religious, etc.--something the Bible says you can never do "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us..." (Titus 3:5)                              

Why Not Believe And Be Saved Right Now!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 05:22:31 AM by Brother Love » Logged

<Smiley))><
droid1001

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2004, 07:08:22 AM »

I do not deny that it is faith, through the blood of Christ, which saves us.  I do not believe that anything I do will even begin to repay that gift; and it is a gift.  I do not say anyone should do as I do.  In fact I do not do as I wish to do many times any single day.

But as part of my faith I try to help others not as repayment, but it is what I believe Christ wanted of us.  

That still leaves me asking what that scripture meant.  That is irrelevant I will work on that on my own.
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2004, 06:08:15 AM »

Check The Time:

To day is the day of salvation
and now is a good time to be saved.

Acts 16:30-31 "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be saved."

<Smiley))><
Silver Surfer

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 09, 2004, 12:49:55 PM »

Check The Time:

And believeing in Jesus Christ means to believe 'every' word he said.
'go and sin no more', (John 5:14....8:11).
And until the Christian world understands what the Bible defines as ....sin...they are not saved.

"Why call me, Lord, Lord  and not do things which I say ?", (Luke 6:46)
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 09, 2004, 12:53:22 PM »

Check The Time:

And believeing in Jesus Christ means to believe 'every' word he said.
'go and sin no more', (John 5:14....8:11).
And until the Christian world understands what the Bible defines as ....sin...they are not saved.

"Why call me, Lord, Lord  and not do things which I say ?", (Luke 6:46)

GOD INVITES YOU TO TRUST HIS SON AND BE SAVED!

Don’t Delay – No Time to Lose!

II Corinthians 6:2 – "For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

You are privileged to live in a dispensation where God is administering His grace! Accept His free offer by faith (in His Son) today. After you leave this life it will be too late.

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 12, 2004, 06:32:21 AM »

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 13, 2004, 03:48:07 PM »

Smiley

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: December 14, 2004, 05:33:49 PM »

All men are under the sin curse of Adam.  No man is good and no one can reach God by his good works.  The penalty of sin is death and eternal damnation. Jesus Christ paid our sin debt with his blood when he died on the cross.  Each individual has to accept this gospel of salvation to receive eternal life.  There is no other way.  The gospel of your salvation is that Jesus Christ died for your sins and was buried and rose from the dead.  Believe that Christ died for you sins and trust him as your savior and you will be saved.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 15, 2004, 07:38:14 AM »

WHAT ONE MUST DO TO BE SAVED

By Ike T. Sidebottom

Men, women, young people, boys and girls are never saved in mass movement. Too often people throng to the alter in evangelistic meetings and make empty confessions. One follows another, and they are as “the blind leading the blind.” They all fall into the ditch together.

Only the moving power of the Holy Spirit can impress upon the minds and hearts of the unsaved sinners the eternal and unalterable truth of the following scriptures.

“For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.” (Eccl. 7:20)
“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?” (Jer. 17:9)
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” (Rom. 3:23)
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Rom. 6:23)
Any unsaved person, with a normal mind, having read and thought upon these verses, cannot escape being touched by the truth of them. The honest heart will immediately realize that these verses apply to every one in the human family.

As you read these lines, will you be honest with yourself? Will you be honest with God? Will you read these verses again, and again? Will you think soberly, weighing the contents of each verse, and taking each verse as written directly unto you?

If you have ever thought of yourself as being a just person; and one that doeth good, and sinneth not: then remember that your opinion of yourself clashes with the unalterable Word of God. He says you are not just, you cannot do good and live apart from sin. I urge you to bow before the Word of truth, accept it without a reservation, and take your place as an unjust sinner, standing in need of God’s mercy and grace.

Have you ever considered the fact, that as a member of the human family, as one of that great number described in the Bible as mankind, you have a deceitful heart that is desperately wicked. Yes, our hearts, both yours and mine, are not only deceitful, but “deceitful above all things.” Our hearts are not only wicked, but “des-perately wicked.”

The thing that is most important for us to learn, is that we can do nothing about this terrible condition. We are wholly dependent upon God’s mercy and grace. Apart from His mercy, we would have been in hell long ago. Apart from His grace, we would, at this present time, be entirely without hope.

Perhaps you feel that your clean, moral life; your good works; your membership in some church or lodge; or the fact that you give liberally to the church, to charity, etc., should be sufficient to give you a standing before God. Be not deceived by such thoughts. God has spoken, and His Word is that “all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Without Christ, the very best of people are far short of His glory.

The last verse in the above quotations carries the one hope for you, or for any other member of the human family. Even though, the wages of our sin brings eternal death to our souls, God has provided for the quickening, or making alive of those who are dead in trespasses and sins. This quickening power is in His love gift to the world, even the gift of His own dear Son. God’s gift of eternal life to sinners is included in the gift of His Son.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name Of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:16-18)
The truth in these verses cannot be measured in heights nor depths, in length nor breadth. The only begotten Son of the Father came down from the heights of glory to live among men. He humbled Himself and became “obedient unto death, even the death of the cross,” which took Him to the depths of hell, as our substitute. The love manifested at Calvary reaches to the east, to the west, to the north, to the south, even as far as the habitation of any lost soul. The “whoso-ever” of the above quotation includes you, it included me, it included all who have lived from the day of Adam to the last man that shall live on the earth.

I would like to emphasize to any unsaved person reading these lines that you are not numbered among the unsaved because of any or all of the sins you have committed. The Word says, “he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” He does not say that people are condemned because they are guilty of this sin or that sin, but because they have not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We need to remember that the only difference between the saved and the unsaved is that the saved have the Saviour, and the unsaved have no Saviour. “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Therefore all are condemned. Every son of Adam, who has reached the age of accountability, stands condemned before God until he or she believes in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I trust that our unsaved readers will not hesitate to believe. Regardless of what your sins may be, even if you have gone into the very mire of sin, do not hesitate to trust Him who died for your sins. His blood cleanses from all sins.

I also hope that you will not feel that it is necessary for you to be in some revival meeting or some church gathering in order to be saved. You do not even need to be in the presence of a preacher. You only need to realize your lost and undone condition, as set forth in the first list of quotations mentioned above, and then believe that which is set forth in the last list of verses quoted above.

In closing I say to you, in all sincerity, that which Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:3-4:

“I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”

<Smiley))><
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 16, 2004, 05:02:39 AM »

Salvation
By Grace, Not of Works

By Ike T. Sidebottom

“Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loadeth us with benefits, even THE GOD of our salvation. Selah. He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death” (Psalm 68:19-20).

Hundreds of years after the psalmist was moved upon to pen these words, God gave the following story concerning a certain man of Jerusalem.

“And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, then took He him up in his arms and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest Thou Thy servant depart in peace, according to Thy Word: for mine eyes have seen Thy salvation, which Thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of Thy people Israel.” (Luke 2:25-32)

By comparing the above quotations, we find that “our GOD is the GOD of salvation.” And that “the child Jesus” is declared to be the Lord’s “salvation, .... prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of God’s people Israel.”

Oftentimes people think of salvation as something they can earn. Some even feel that they are worthy of salvation by virtue of their natural birth; but such is not true. The fallacy of such reasoning is clearly seen in the following Scriptures.

“For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; and being justified by His grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.” (Titus 3:3-7).

There are also those who insist upon putting themselves under the Mosaic Law, and try to be saved by working themselves into favor with God. Again, we call attention to the testimony of the written Word.

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law that every mouth may be stopped (closed), and all the world may become guilty before God.

Therefore by the deeds of the law shall no flesh be justified in His sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are passed through the forbearance of God; to declare, I say, at this time His righteousness that He might be just, and the justifier of him that believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.” (Rom. 3:19-28)

Dear reader, if you count yourself among those who are of the works of the law, the Word declares that you are under the curse.

“For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, cursed is everyone that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for the just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, the man that doeth them shall live in them.” (Gal. 3:10-12)

You must see, and believe, that:

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is everyone that hangeth upon a tree: that the blessings of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. ... The scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.” (Gal. 3:13-14, 21).

But what must you believe? You must believe the Word of God. For “faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God” (Rom. 10:17).

If you are an unbeliever, your soul is condemned; for in the Word it is written:

“He that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:18)

As an unbeliever, you are also now living under the wrath of God, because it is written again:

“He that believeth not on the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36)

If you are now walking in “a way” which seems right unto you, you are walking in “the ways of death:” for it is also written:

“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death” (Prov. 14:12).

If, in the light of these divine statements of fact, you now see yourself condemned, and living under the wrath of God, and walking in the ways of death, then the Holy Spirit is using His Word to work a work of grace in your heart. Without doubt, the Holy Spirit is speaking through His Word of truth to your heart, saying, through Paul:

“I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures” (1 Cor. 15:3-4).

Yes, He died for Paul’s sins; He died for my sins; He died for your sins, and for the sins of all the world.

It is true that God hath made His Son, His perfect, spotless, sinless Son, “to be sin for us … that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Cor. 5:21). This was accomplished by Christ on the cross of Calvary.

“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” (1 Pet. 2:24)

“For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust.” (1 Pet. 3:18)

If you will now hear and believe the above quotations from the Word of God; then God will give you the faith of His Son, and you will rejoice to own Him as your Saviour. Having received Him, even by believing on His name, He will impart unto you His own eternal life, and you will find yourself rejoicing in Christ:

“For if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold all things are become new.” (2 Cor. 5:17)

<Smiley))><
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 17, 2004, 01:28:21 AM »

NONE of the above .WE are saved by GRACE though FAITH .WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN .THERE IS NO OTHER WAY . SURE WE MUST TRY TO OBEY OUR LORD .BUT WE DO THIS OUT OF LOVE .BECAUSE ONCE BORN AGAIN ?WE WANT TO PLEASE GOD .NOT BECAUSE WE MUST .
TO be saved !ST you must be called
THEN YOU REPENT ,ask the lord to forgive you
THEN ASK HIM INTO YOUR HEART .TO BE LORD AND SAVIOR .
HE WILL ENTER YOUR BEING AND DWELL WITH YOU FOREVER MORE .THEN BE BAPTISTED IF ANY WAY POSSIABLE
THIS SHOWS YOU NOW RECOND YOUR SELF DEAD WITH HIM IN HIS DEATH .THAT HE CAN NOW LIVE THOUGH YOU .ALSO YOU SHOWS YOU WILL OBEY HIM
YOU ARE NOW NO LONGER OF THE EARTH
YOU ARE A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS
NOW your MIND MUST BE RENEWED .TO LIVE YOUR NEW LIVE BY FAITH .WITH THE HOLY GHOST AS YOUR TEACHER .ASK HIM ANYTHING .HE WILL TEACH YOU ANYTHING ON EARTH OR IN HEAVEN ,THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO RECIEVE .BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE A BABY IN THE SPIRIT and must learn one step at a time .BY YEILDING AND LEANING (ON THE HOLY SPIRIT .YOU CAN GROW VERY FAST .FASTING WILL CAUSE YOU TO GROW FAST ALSO about 3 days a month .GUESSING ?ASK HIM ?HE WILL TELLYOU ANYTHING .TALK TO HIM ALL THE TIME .SOON YOU WILL HEAR HIM BETTER .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the