Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:28:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286821 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Islam in the News 2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Islam in the News 2022  (Read 16069 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: April 25, 2022, 11:17:19 AM »

Taliban Ban TikTok, PUBG For "Leading Afghan Youth Astray": Report
The Taliban banned video sharing application TikTok and mobile game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) in Afghanistan from Thursday.
by Diksha Rani
Updated: April 24, 2022 4:37 pm

The Taliban have banned video sharing application TikTok in Afghanistan, insisting they were leading Afghanistan's youth astray. Popular mobile game PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has also been banned.
Since returning to power in August last year, the Taliban have already banned music, movies and television soaps.

The phone applications are popular among Afghans who have been left with little options for amusement.

In a statement on Thursday, the cabinet claimed the applications "led the young generation astray," adding that the telecom ministry has been ordered to shut them down, news agency ANI reported.

More at
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/taliban-ban-tiktok-pubg-for-misleading-afghan-youth-2915577

*****Actually I don't blame them, I myself will not use Tic Toc because of some of the junk they show and stupid dares. There are more kids hurt and some killed because of these dates that Tic TOC allows. I'm glad I grew up long before there was a internet*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: April 25, 2022, 11:19:21 AM »

People aged over 65 can’t perform ubgone86 this year
State Minister cites Saudi govt decision
UNB, Dhaka
Mon Apr 25, 2022 03:29 PM

Registered intending pilgrims aged over 65 will not be allowed to perform ubgone86 this year, said State Minister for Religious Affairs, Md Faridul Haque Khan, today.

"The Saudi government has made the decision not only for us but also for the whole world," he said.

He came up with the information while answering questions from journalists at a discussion titled "Digital Transaction in Nagad Islamic Financial Management".

More at
https://www.thedailystar.net/life-living/travel/news/people-aged-over-65-cant-perform-ubgone86-year-3012106

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: April 25, 2022, 11:22:38 AM »

Iran’s regime is ramping up repression of girls in universities
By Shamsi Saadati
April 23, 2022

According to multiple reports, authorities in Tehran’s Amirkabir University of Technology have security forces to control female students and ensure they abide by the regime’s dress codes.

Reports indicate that at the same time, the university’s security guards are harassing girls under different excuses and claiming that they are violating hijab and dress rules.

Such behavior has not only been seen at the entrance of the university, but security forces are also patrolling the campus area and stopping students who are not observing the regime’s dress code. Students say that these measures have increased since Ebrahim Raisi became the regime’s president.

More at
https://english.mojahedin.org/news/irans-regime-is-ramping-up-repression-of-girls-in-universities/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: April 25, 2022, 11:29:01 AM »

Terror first: The PA puts its money where its mouth is
The Palestinian Authority spends 33 times more per capita on terror stipends than on health services, according to Palestinian data.
April 24, 2022
LT. COL. (RES) MAURICE HIRSCH

* The P.A. spends 33.34 times more per capita on terror rewards than it spends on health services for the Palestinian population.

* The P.A. spends 10.86 times more per capita on terror rewards than it spends on the education of Palestinian children under the age of 18.

* The P.A. spends 1.87 times more per capita on terror rewards than it spends on benefits for the needy Palestinian population.

More at
https://www.jns.org/opinion/terror-first-the-p-a-puts-its-money-where-its-mouth-is/

*****Of course the people's health doesn't matter as much as inflicting damage or killing Jews or non-believers, that's why I call islam a cult........*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #664 on: April 25, 2022, 11:32:44 AM »

Shariah court sentences Petaling Jaya MP Maria Chin to one week jail for ‘insulting’ Islamic judicial system
Monday, 25 Apr 2022 01:23 PM MYT
BY YISWAREE PALANSAMY

KUALA LUMPUR, April 25 — The Kuala Lumpur Shariah High Court today sentenced Petaling Jaya MP Maria Chin Abdullah to one week in jail for contempt of court over her statement that had reportedly “insulted” the Islamic judicial system.

Free Malaysia Today reported that the decision was over Maria’s statement on September 5, 2019, in which she remarked that Muslim women in Malaysia are still being discriminated against under the shariah judicial system here.

National news agency Bernama reported that Syarie judge Mohamed Fouzi Mokhtar saying that the article published by Maria Chin on September 5, 2019 as a respondent to a case initiated by prominent businessman Datuk SM Faisal SM Nasimuddin and the latter’s ex-wife Emilia Hanafi had belittled, demeaned and insulted the Shariah Court.

More at
https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2022/04/25/shariah-court-sentences-petaling-jaya-mp-maria-chin-to-one-week-jail-for-in/2055529

*****They sure wouldn't like me Grin however, the sharia does discriminate against women*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: April 25, 2022, 11:40:07 AM »

PMW demands arrest of PA TV imam for calling to exterminate the Jews
Itamar Marcus 
Apr 24, 2022

While Israeli Police are fighting continuous Palestinian Muslim violence in Jerusalem intended to prevent Jews from visiting or praying at the Temple Mount, a Palestinian imam led a prayer in a mosque that was broadcast on PA TV, calling for the extermination of Jews:

“Allah delight us with the extermination of the evil Jews”

In addition, he called for extermination of those he called “their hypocritical supporters who have evil and their hearts.”

Significantly, this imam presented the extermination of Jews in his Ramadan prayer in the Al-Ain Mosque in El-Bireh, near Ramallah, as something that will bring pleasure and “delight” to Palestinians.

More at
https://palwatch.org/page/31173

*****I wonder what these muslims are going to do when they find out they are NOT going to paradise but to the lake of fire. They (Jews) are God's chosen people and He will send everyone who doesn't believe in Him into the lake of fire*****

My Question To You Is, Do You Know Jesus?? If not there are plenty of posts here on how to come to the Lord.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: April 25, 2022, 11:42:59 AM »

Islamic State announces 'revenge' attacks during Ramadan
Iraq has stepped up security amid an IS campaign called 'Battle of Revenge for the Two Sheikhs' that killed dozens in several countries in the first few days.

ERBIL – The Islamic State (IS) has taken responsibility for a rash of attacks in recent days as part of their “Battle of Revenge for the Two Sheikhs,” announced on April 17 and seen as global in scope.

Multiple attacks this week in Afghanistan, Syria, Nigeria, Libya, Uzbekistan, and other locations have been claimed by the group since the announcement of the campaign, which comes amid Ramadan, the Muslim holy month. In the first three days of the campaign, 42 attacks were reported in nine countries.

More at: https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2022/04/islamic-state-announces-revenge-attacks-during-ramadan#ixzz7RU9nYcgm

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: April 26, 2022, 11:22:37 PM »

Hamas official: We'll fire 1,111 rockets at Israel in next war
'We are capable of increasing the number if necessary,' Hamas leader clarifies.
Israel National News
26.04.22 10:35

Zaher Jabarin, one of Hamas' leaders, has threatened to fire over 1,000 rockets at Israel, Channel 12 News reported.

Last year, Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar referenced the number 1,111 but did not detail the context.

At the time, he said, "We are confident in our ability to obtain our rights and remember the number 1,111." It was assumed then that the number was in reference to how many terrorists Hamas would demand released in the next prisoner swap.

More at
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/326423

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #668 on: April 27, 2022, 03:26:34 AM »

Macron is said to have benefited from the votes of 85% of Muslims – Terrorists also called for Macron to be elected
April 25 2022

fter a month-long campaign, Marine Le Pen was finally defeated in the second round of the presidential election with 41.5% of the vote against 58.5% for Emmanuel Macron. On Monday April 25, BFM TV reported on an IFOP poll for La Croix and Pèlerin Magazine that examines voters’ voting choices according to their religious beliefs. Muslims chose to give their vote to the candidate of the La République en Marche party by 85%. As a reminder, the head of state had been able to count on the support of the Grand Mosque of Paris (GMP) and the Rassemblement des musulmans de France (RMF). The Musulmans de France, formerly UOIF, which is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood, an Islamic organisation classified as terrorist by several countries in the world, had also called for Macron to be elected.

More at
https://medforthgotcha100/macron-is-said-to-have-benefited-from-the-votes-of-85-of-muslims-terrorists-also-called-for-macron-to-be-elected/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: April 27, 2022, 03:29:17 AM »

France: A 21-year-old threatens to kill “the French and the police” “in the name of Allah” after pretending to target police officers in the street
April 25 2022

A 21-year-old man threatened to kill “French people and police officers” in the street in Clermont-Ferrand (Puy-de-Dôme) on Wednesday April 20.

A police patrol was attacked on Wednesday April 20 by a pedestrian who used his hands to insinuate shooting at police as they stood on the Boulevard Gustave-Flaubert in Clermont-Ferrand.

More at
https://medforthgotcha100/france-a-21-year-old-threatens-to-kill-the-french-and-the-police-in-the-name-of-allah-after-pretending-to-target-police-officers-in-the-street/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #670 on: April 27, 2022, 03:31:48 AM »

Germany’s migrant population places major burden on healthcare system and state budgets
April 25, 2022
editor: REMIX NEWS
Author: JOHN CODY

Healthcare costs associated with Germany’s rapidly growing immigrant population are soaring, and the port city of Hamburg helps exemplify just how much the country is spending.

Authorities in Hamburg have paid out almost half a billion euros on medical care for migrants since 2015, according to a parliamentary query by the Alternative for Germany (AfD) parliamentary group in the city’s local parliament.

Asylum seekers in Hamburg have generated significant costs in recent years, with Alexander Wolf, the AfD parliamentary group spokesman, calling the figure a “huge sum which puts our community of solidarity at risk.”

More at
https://rmx.news/article/germanys-migrant-population-places-major-burden-on-healthcare-system-and-state-budgets/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: April 27, 2022, 03:34:06 AM »

Armenian MP faces ‘unprecedented’ backlash over motion seeking genocide recognition
April 25 2022

An Armenian member of the Turkish Parliament from the pro-Kurdish Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) has said he has faced an unprecedented level of backlash due to a motion he submitted on Friday asking the legislature to declare the mass killings of Armenians over a century ago a genocide, the BBC Turkish edition reported.

“I have been submitting this motion for seven years and have never faced this kind of backlash. It was possible to talk about such issues in Turkey before, and this was the step I took for an issue about which the president issues a message of condolence every year,” said HDP lawmaker Garo Paylan.

Turkey categorically rejects the 1915-16 killings of more than a million Armenians as genocide.

More at
https://www.turkishminute.com/2022/04/25/enian-mp-faces-unprecedented-backlash-over-motion-seeking-genocide-recognition/amp/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: April 27, 2022, 03:37:03 AM »

Transgender Muslim doctor asks Muslim men to quickly marry multiple times before polygamy becomes illegal for them, suggests marrying transgenders
25 April, 2022

Self-proclaimed queer activist Dr Aqsa Shaikh who reportedly is a faculty member at Jamia Hamdard has made controversial remarks on Muslim polygamy while trying to peddle the claim that all Muslims in India are in danger. On April 25, Shaikh suggested on Twitter that Muslims should start getting married on priority. She even asked married Muslim men to marry again because polygamy may soon be illegal for them.

“Dear Muslims, get Married..”
Dr Shaikh started her thread saying, “There is palpable islamophobia across India whether you are in a village or Delhi, whether you work in a Govt job or as a blue-collar worker.” She goes on to suggest the Muslim community in India needs to take a lot of measures for their “safety, sanity and welfare.” Shaikh then asserts that getting married can be one of the collectivist ways for it brings a sense of responsibility, belonging and care.

More at
https://www.opindia.com/2022/04/transgender-muslim-doctor-asks-muslim-men-to-quickly-marry-multiple-times-before-the-government-bans-polygamy/

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #673 on: April 27, 2022, 03:41:25 AM »

Palestinian march in Toronto a shocking display of anti-Semitism
Author of the article:Brian Lilley
Publishing date:Apr 25, 2022

Anti-Semitism was on full display on Sunday in Toronto, when protesters called for Israel to be wiped off the map and cheered rockets being fired at civilians.

They walked straight up Yonge St. — hundreds of people on a sunny Sunday afternoon carrying Palestinian flags, Black Lives Matter flags, the Every Child Matters banner raised by Indigenous communities, and a massive banner calling for Israel to be boycotted by the world.

The flags and banners are one thing, but the cheering of civilians being fired upon with chants of “Allahu Akbar!” and the calls for Israel to be destroyed are nothing but pure hatred that has no place in our society.

More at
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-palestinian-march-in-toronto-a-shocking-display-of-anti-semitism

*****Yet muslims call themselves a religion of peace, I call them a religion of hate*****

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #674 on: April 27, 2022, 03:43:23 AM »

Half of Turkish youth want to go abroad, says top pollster
April 25 2022

The percentage of Turkish young people who want to go abroad has increased from 28 percent in March 2010 to 48 percent in November 2020, KONDA Research Company General Manager Bekir Ağırdır wrote in an opinion piece for the weekly newspaper Oksijen.

He also gave the statistics for the general population, saying the percentage of Turks who would migrate abroad if they had a chance increased from 24 percent in March 2010 to 35 percent in November 2020.

He said that the reason behind the brain drain is now different than in previous years, as it used to be the “prospects” offered by other countries that had motivated Turks to go abroad, whereas now people are migrating “due to hopelessness” in Turkey.

More at
https://www.duvarenglish.com/half-of-turkish-youth-want-to-go-abroad-says-top-pollster-bekir-agirdir-news-60822

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the