Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:58:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Freemasonry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Freemasonry  (Read 9737 times)
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2005, 11:31:42 AM »

I have read many essay`s on this subject, the following (ref:link) being the most indepth. If anyone has factual information or studies I`d appreciate your sharing them here.

Many people do not even know that Freemasonry exists, and yet its members run a significant part of the western world's business, politics, government, armies, police forces, publishing and media, and even churches and religion.

A note: One cannot become a Freemason, without acknowledging a "faith" of some kind. But, as former Freemasons have witnessed, even a Satanist can become a Freemason (at least in the USA). And then, one must understand that most of this world's religions and churches, in reality do not worship the true God who is in Heaven but someone else instead.

Diabolic, Orwellian double-speak.

When a "Christian" preacher who secretly is a Freemason (there are thousands of such preachers in "Christian" churches) says "Amen", he may actually be referring to the Egyptian sun-god Amen (also called Amun, Amon and Ammon). And, when he says "Lord" or "Adonai" or "God", he may actually refer to the Freemasons' "lord" and "god" (the sun-god; ultimately Satan).

When a preacher of that kind says "Christ", he probably refers to the Freemasons' "anointed one" (the Greek word christos meant "anointed"). Also, when a preacher of that kind talks about "the paraclete" or about "the holy ghost", he may be referring to another spirit, to the spirit whom the Freemasons hold to be "holy", that is, Satan's spirit. (And yes, some "lower" Freemasons may be at least partially unaware of these things, but that does not make things any better.)

And, when a Freemason preacher speaks about "the Eternal", most probably even that is a part of such "double-speak". That is, he probably referring to the Eterna-snake, a symbol of the Freemasons' sun-god (ultimately, Satan). Consequently, when he speaks about "Eternal life", that may mean "life in Eterna". And, his "Eternal gospel" may be that of their Eterna (Satan). There are many other things of the same kind but, may the above-mentioned things be enough for now.

That some Freemason lodges have a KJ version bible on their altars, may in part be something that is meant to deceive naive people into becoming Freemasons, by causing them to think that Freemasonry supposedly is "Christian" or "bible-based". It is not. (A note: There are Freemason lodges also for Moslems, Jews, and for people of other religions as well. Even Satanists can become Freemasons, at least in some countries. And then, most of "Christianity" is of course nothing but a modified version of Constantine's worship of the sun-god Mithra.)
 But, there are preachers who through their writings try to make people think that the idol worshipped by the Freemasons supposedly is the "true God". Freemasonry and Freemason ideas are found in a lot of "Christian" churches to one degree or another; in the western, non-Catholic world perhaps in most of them. More: A lot of churches, small and great, have been founded by Freemasons.

edited to add: I`m not sure if this subject has already been discussed here, or if it`s allowable topic of discussion, i`m simply interested in learning more.  Undecided

Entire article - http://www.biblepages.web.surftown.se/ew04b.htm
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 11:43:53 AM by Shylynne » Logged

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
M

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 12:36:40 PM »

I don't know how paranoid we should be about the FreeMasons.  I know a few.  Some wear rings and they have special handshake.  They might not keep it a secret that they are members but they keep what they do at their meetings secret.  

I don't think Christians should join secret organizations.  There can often become a conflict with their true Christian faith.  

Churches might include having to disclose any memberships in secret societies when signing a "code of conduct" if they are concerned about this kind of "double speak" and idolatry.

It is just too bad that men are not finding the fellowship, leadership and opportunity to improve themselves from THE CHURCH that they feel they need to join secret societies.
Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 02:03:12 PM »

I agree with you M except for your use of the word "paranoid."  Is it paranoia to strive to be fully aware of the truth about any organization that has professing "Christians" as members?  What you refer to as paranoia is what I would call underestimating the enemy, and Freemasonry appears to be a very large and deceitful one!

I have a specific reason for broaching this subject but I`ll bring that up later, here`s a quick side-track to this authors message:

"Any Christian church or ministry which is growing through effective evangelism and maturity will be targeted by the enemy of our souls, and his agents. We at Jubilee have had several failed attempts at infiltration by a member of a coven One person, when exposed, admitted they had wrecked over a dozen churches and ministries.

What we have confirmed, and need to warn others about, is how these people infiltrate churches. More often than not, it may be a single woman who has recently moved into a town (we just heard of a male with the same agenda the other week) and seems to have a very good knowledge of the Bible - better than most Christians. Leaders are always desperate for volunteers, especially those which show some initiative and experience. This person is often given a responsible position because they are available.

We plead with Christian leaders, please pause and do some discerning first. Find out about their previous church. Contact the pastor there. Ask the questions. What was the fruit of their ministry? Did any church member complain about what they did or said, if so, what and why? It used to be you couldn't join a church unless you had a letter of introduction from your previous church - a practise sorely needed today.

Let me give some examples of infiltration we have experienced over recent months.

1. Children's Work - where they were able to lay hands on the children for a spiritual impartation not acceptable in a Christian church. I'm not talking about sexual abuse either, although that can happen too. They may promote Harry Potter, Pokemon and other occultism to the children. Children are both teachable, and very trusting.

2. Prayer or Intercessory Groups - the person concerned was made responsible to coordinate the four differently-focused prayer groups in a medium-sized Evangelical church. This person amalgamated them all, confused the focus of the prayer, and effectively deprived this church of its prayer cover. It then experienced major disruption and a split.

3. Finances - We saw this in a church in Canada recently. The infiltrator was put in charge of the finances. For every plan for evangelism, or training congregation members for prayer ministry etc., the excuse used was "we can't afford it". There was sufficient money, but depriving finance killed many of God's plans at the time. The leaders are now much wiser.

4. Individuals With An Agenda - Sometimes they will infiltrate as a person with many problems - even claiming to have come out of witchcraft. They then fill up the pastor's diary with "Counselling Appointments," but there never seems to be a breakthrough, the fruits of the Holy Spirit are just not present. These are the time-wasters to divert your energy from the work of the Lord.

I am not interested in "Witch-hunts" but am called to expose those sworn to see our defeat, and defend the lambs in the flock of God. We serve a big and powerful God. We need discernment and wisdom. We must not be complacent.

Caution! If you suspect a possible infiltrator in your church, go to the Lord in prayer, asking for discernment, and His wisdom to handle things. Seek to convert them first.

Ray Comfort reads Revelations 20:10 to them, explains that is where their boss is going, and asks if they really want to join him? I personally have found this to be a good way to shake them up prior to conversion, or exposing and removing.

Yes, I know what some of you are thinking - "a curse without a cause cannot alight" (Proverbs 26:2), but which of us is truly holy and without sin? God's grace may protect us more than we realise, supported by the faithful prayers of our people.

Churches which are not doing anything effective for the Kingdom of God will not usually be targeted by covens, because they aren't a threat to their boss. If you want to be a threat, start a prayer group focused on real needs, equip and release your people in evangelism, mercy ministries, praying for healing, deliverance, etc. You'll get noticed, so trust the Lord.

I recall speaking in a large Pentecostal church in a major NZ city a while back. The Eldership had asked me to speak on the occult - not a frequently requested topic to preach on. Following the service I met a woman who had been born into a coven where her mother was a witch. She herself had a baby which was intended to be sacrificed on a high night such as Halloween. The problem for the coven was that she became a Christian through some effective evangelism in a high school. Despite her doubts prior to the service about my grasp of the subject, she listened and then confirmed the accuracy of what I had taught. She then told me the church leadership had dismissed her claim that several covens were targeting that church because it was impacting that community. I told her they would seek to engineer a church split, or they would target the senior pastor's marriage. In fact both had occurred during the previous 12 months, confirmed by local mature Christian leaders the week following my visit there."
It appears in the latter example  the Church leadership dismissed her claim as paranoid.  Roll Eyes

Hos 4:6  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:

excert from -Assignments from The Enemy Camp
© Selwyn Stevens, M.C.R., Ph.D.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 02:05:42 PM by Shylynne » Logged

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Mrs.Chosen

Chosen By GOD Isaiah 43:1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 05:35:20 PM »

AMEN, yes this thing is real!!
My husband and I have a friend and he is saved yet he is blinded and can not see these strong facts about this evil cult.
I have sent him the information about "what believers should know" I just have to pray now. Because my husband has tried to come to him in love all different ways but he seems to refuse to believe certain things. It might take for him to reach a certain level to see this is a eveil cult. I just pray the Spirit convicts and confirms before he gets in deep.
Pray with me.
Thank you so much everyone for the very detailed information.

In Christ Jesus Love,

L.Gore
chilibowl

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 02:54:59 AM »

I had some run with masions recently and let me tell you there was nothing free about it! It cost 3600.00 to repair NOT replace a section of wall I accedently knock down with my truck.. And you can totaly tell they did a shotty patch job.. Does anyone know who we report to?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 12:36:43 PM »

I had some run with masions recently and let me tell you there was nothing free about it! It cost 3600.00 to repair NOT replace a section of wall I accedently knock down with my truck.. And you can totaly tell they did a shotty patch job.. Does anyone know who we report to?

Cheesy

Bronzesnake
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 12:39:54 PM »

Freemasonry is a rather nebuious and intriguing concept.  Surprisingly incepted by many as a "Christian ideal" or at the very least acceptable.  

Makes one wonder how in this age of internet access more Christians do not investigate before they jump into shark laden waters.  It only takes moments to surf google - how full of grace God is - He gives us these means to take the time to dig into all the theologies and doctrines floating around the church to measure up His Word - the only and ultimate source of Truth and Light.

Why do Christians refuse to study as a Berean and choose to drink poison just because it is labeled as freedom in the Holy Spirit and in the Name of Jesus   Huh

Freemasonry is based on the occult, it is also linked to Jewish mysticism or kabbalah.  It you want graphic links, I have them.  This one is user friendly  Grin

note:  Albert Pike is the "Father of Masonry" his book is considered the "Masonic Bible".

QUOTE:
Now, let us consider Masonic teaching on Jesus Christ. I will be quoting from Albert Pike's monumental work, "Morals And Dogma of the Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," considered by many to be the absolute authority of Freemasonry. Pike systematically enumerates the specific doctrines of Degrees 1-32.

What does Freemasonry believe about Jesus Christ?

Albert Pike states the following doctrine concerning Jesus Christ in Chapter 26, or the 26th Degree, "Prince Of Mercy, or Scottish Trinitarian". On page 562-3, we see that the thought of a Supreme Being unknown to the Human race [God] produced the Universe which "produced the Spirit, the Mother of the Living, and Wisdom of God. Together with this Primitive Existence, Matter existed also ... eternal ..."

"Buthos and His Thought, uniting with Wisdom, made her fruitful by the Divine Light, and she produced a perfect and an imperfect being, Christos, and a Second and inferior Wisdom, Sophia-Achamoth, who falling into chaos remained entangled there, became enfeebled, and lost all knowledge of the Superior Wisdom that gave her birth. Communicating movement to chaos, she produced Ialdaboath, the Demiourgos, Agent of Material Creation ... Ialdabaoath produced an angel that was his image, and this a second, and son on in succession to the sixth after the Demiourgos ... Ialdabaoath, to become independent of his mother, and to pass for the Supreme Being, made the world, and man in his own image; and his mother caused the Spiritual principle to pass from him into man so made; and henceforward the contest between the Demiourgos and his mother, between light and darkness, good and evil, was concentrated in man."

"And the image of Ialdabaoth, reflected upon matter, became the Serpent-Spirit, Satan, the Evil Intelligence. Eve, created by Ialdabaoth, had by his Sons children that were angels like themselves. The Spiritual light was withdrawn from man by Sophia, and the world surrendered to the influence of evil; until the Spirit, urged by the entreaties of Wisdom, induced the Supreme Being to send Christos to redeem it. Compelled, despite himself, by his Mother, Ialdabaoth caused the man Jesus to be born of a Virgin; and the Celestial Savior, uniting with his Sister, Wisdom, descended through the regions of the seven angels ... and entered with his sister into the man Jesus at the baptism in Jordan."

"Ialdabaoth, finding that Jesus was destroying his empire and abolishing his worship, caused the Jews to hate and crucify Him; before which happened, Christos and Wisdom had ascended to the celestial regions. They restored Jesus to life and gave Him an ethereal body, in which He remained eighteen months on earth, and receiving from Wisdom the perfect knowledge {... Gnosis}, communicated it to a small number of His apostles, and then arose to the intermediate region inhabited by Ialdabaoth, where, unknown to him, He sits at his right hand, taking from him the Souls of Light purified by Christos. When nothing of the spiritual world shall remain subject to Ialdabaoth, the redemption will be accomplished, and the end of the world, the completion of the return of Light into the Plenitude, will occur."

[con't]

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 12:40:20 PM »

[con't]

I have gone to the effort to reproduce virtually the entire text of these 11/2 pages, from the bottom of page 562 to the top of page 564, so you can get the full flavor of this text, and so that I cannot be accused of "taking out of context".

Let us now go back to p. 562, at the beginning. We find that:

An unknown God created the Universe with His thought
Thought produced Spirit, who is the Mother of the Living
This Mother of the Living then produced Christos, who was both perfect and imperfect {While this seems contradictory, it is not, to the Pagan way of thinking. The world is conceived of both Positive and Negative Forces, equal and opposite.

Therefore, Christos was both positive and negative in equal measure. Christos is also known as the Christ Consciousness, the heretical Gnostic invention, against which the early Christian Church struggled mightily. It literally means the Divine side of Jesus. Rather than Jesus being 100% God and 100% Man at the same time, as the Bible teaches,

Freemasonry teaches that Jesus was a human being only; at the time of the baptism in the River Jordan, the Christ Consciousness descended upon Jesus, making Him the Messiah, and then left Him at the cross. But, always, there are two distinct entities, Jesus Man and the Christ Consciousness Divinity. John identifies this separation of Jesus Man and His Godhood as the spirit of Antichrist.}
Then, Mother of the Living produced a Second, and inferior, wisdom, Sophia-Achamoth, who produced Ialdabaoth, after she had lost all of her Superior Wisdom. So, Ialdabaoth was definitely of an inferior rank.

Then, Ialdabaoth created seven angels, but still felt dependent upon his Mother, setting off a contest of wills between them, which was identified as the conflict between good and evil.

Then, the image of Ialdabaoth reflected upon matter and became the Serpent-Spirit, Satan the Evil Intelligence. Thus, Ialdaboath created Satan.

Ialdaboath then created Eve.

This created world then fell into the influence of evil
Then, God the unknown Supreme Being, sent the Christ Consciousness into this world in order to redeem it.
Then, despite his objections, Ialdabaoth was forced by his Mother to conceive Jesus in the womb of the Virgin. (Remember, Jesus' lineage, in this teaching, was of an Inferior line.

Note also that Ialdabaoth created both Jesus and Satan.

When Jesus was 30 years old, the Christ Consciousness and Wisdom descended into Jesus the man while He was being baptized in the River Jordan.

Ialdabaoth then turned upon Jesus The Christ and instigated his death on the cross.

At Jesus' death, the Christ Consciousness and Wisdom left Jesus' body and went back into the celestial regions.

The Christ Consciousness and Wisdom then restored Jesus to life, but gave him an ethereal body, not a physical one. (Jesus must have been a liar, because in Like 24:34-43, Jesus appeared to the disciples after His Resurrection; when the disciples thought they were seeing a spirit, not a fleshly body, Jesus emphatically stated that He was a body of "flesh and bones". He invited them to touch Him and then He ate fish, which a spirit could not do. This Freemason teaching makes Jesus a liar.)

Then, Jesus remained on earth 18 months in his celestial body, receiving further instruction from Wisdom, which he passed on to his disciples. (Ditto above discussion on the spirit "body".

This last segment about Jesus receiving instruction from Wisdom, is blasphemy, because Jesus, as God, knows everything from before He created the earth. He needs no instruction on any matter. Again, Jesus is blasphemed by making Him appear less than He is.)

Finally, after 18 months, Jesus arose to the region inhabited by Ialdabaoth, where he sat down at the right hand of Ialdabaoth, even though Ialdabaoth does not realize Jesus is sitting there. (This makes no sense, to think that a Superior Being as Ialdabaoth could not know that Jesus is sitting at his right hand on his throne!)

Jesus' function ever since has been to capture Souls of Light as they are purified by the Christos, the Christ Consciousness. (Again, Jesus is blasphemed, because this teaching takes the salvation of souls away from Jesus God, and places them in the Christ Consciousness.

Masonic teaching separates the physical, bodily Jesus from His Office of Messiah -- which they call Christ Consciousness -- making Jesus less than God. Where does it say that people will come who will try to separate Jesus' fleshly body from His God Nature? 1 John 4:3, states that those who try to deny that Jesus, the Messiah God, has come in the flesh is of the Antichrist. The original language literally means those people who would seek to separate Jesus God from the Jesus Man are of the Antichrist. This is exactly what this teaching does.)

It is difficult to list all the ways this Pagan teaching does damage to the Biblical account. During the above recounting of this teaching, I included some facts in parenthesis. But, I did not cover all the ground that needs to be covered concerning the blasphemy that this Masonic teaching does to Jesus Christ.

Whereas the Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is equal to the Father and has coexisted with Him from Eternity Past, this Masonic teaching states that God created the Universe and then created other beings, culminating with Ialdabaoth. This Ialdaboath then created other beings, including Eve. Eve was created before Jesus, according to this spurious Masonic teaching! This teaching further denies that Jesus was the Creator of all things as John 1:3 states.

In this world, called Earth, conflict erupted between Ialdabaoth and his Mother, starting the conflict between "Good" and "Evil". The Bible states that the conflict between good and evil began when Satan, speaking through the serpent, deceived Eve, who then convinced Adam to sin against God.

Then, to "redeem" mankind and this earth, God sent the Christ Consciousness and his sister, Wisdom, to the earth to raise the inhabitants of the earth to a higher level of spiritual consciousness, thus putting an end to this conflict. The Bible states that Jesus had determined to go to the Cross before He ever created this world. Jesus was not killed by a superior outside enemy; rather, Jesus went to the Cross according to His own plan to redeem mankind.

With God and his Mother putting a lot of pressure on Ialdaboath to fix his world Ialdaboath somehow created Satan by "reflecting on his image". The Bible states that Satan was a created being, created by God.

Finally, Ialdabaoth "caused the man Jesus to be born of a Virgin"!! Ialdabaoth created both Satan and Jesus!! Does that make them brothers? Does this sound like Mormonism? This teaching that Ialdaboath created both Satan and Jesus does, indeed, make them brothers, another blasphemy against Jesus! Jesus is God, infinitely greater than Satan. This teaching makes them equal, but opposite, another common Pagan teaching.

When Jesus was being baptized in Jordan, the Christ Consciousness and his Sister, Wisdom, descended from heaven to earth, to overpower the man, Jesus, making him Messiah. This is simply another blasphemy against Jesus God. The Bible states that men can be possessed by a demon, who can overpower them, making them do things that no one in their right mind would do. This blasphemous smells of demonic possession, another slight against Jesus. No demon, or hosts of demons, can ever defeat Jesus Christ. As John said, "Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world."

After reviewing these blasphemous teachings about Jesus Christ, I ask the question, "How can any knowledgeable Christian become a Mason?"

Perhaps you are a Mason that has not been exposed to these teachings of the 26th Degree, and had no idea these teachings existed. But, now you know, and you will know much more in coming weeks; so, what are you going to do now? Are you going to stay a Mason?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free001.html

another look at masonry:

http://www.angelfire.com/nt/dragon9/GOLDENDAWN.html
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 12:45:24 PM by MalkyEL » Logged

Be mindful of the prisoners, as having been bound with them; of those ill-treated, as also being in the body yourselves.  Hebrews 13:3
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 12:41:41 PM »

double post - sorry  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 12:42:32 PM by MalkyEL » Logged

Philippians 4:13

"A live dog is better then a dead lion." (Ecc 9:4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 04:33:25 PM »

I have a really good friend who I go to church with. He has done a very in depth study on Freemasons and their practices. Now, he has a power point presentation on CD of it and what the Masons are really about. If anyone wants a copy, let me know. PM with your info. Not sure if I can deliver, but I'll do my best.

Now, I'm not going to post a whole page of info here as I see a lot has been posted on the subject already. I haven't read through it all yet, but I will when time permits. I just want to add something that may or may not have been stated already. This was all I needed to hear to know that I and all Christians should avoid getting involved with free masonry:

It is against Masonic law to say Jesus in a Masonic Temple or at any Masons meeting.

I'll post a follow up in the next couple of days after my friend gets off of work and let anyone know if I can get a copy of his Masons power point presentation. If I can, I would be very happy to copy it and send it to anyone who wants it. I believe he also has one on the Mormon church. I'll see what I can do.

God Bless,
Robert

[shadow=slategray,left,down]"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, And die to find there isn't, Than live my life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is."[/shadow]  
MalkyEL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 04:55:37 PM »

cool, robert - I would like to see both power points [whatever that is Smiley] hopefully it is in written form???  hope I am not sounding too ignorant Smiley

thanx and shalom, nana

storm777

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 02:20:24 PM »

You stated that "Satanists" can join the Freemasons....Isnt that true with anything? Isnt it true with Politicians, Pastors, Church Members, Police Officers.....
I am a born again Christian and I did my fair share of research on the masons thinking that they were apart of he evil plan of society.....Its a fraternity nothing more and nothing less....So that woould mean that over 70% of our USA Presidents are demonic, including Geroge W. because he is a Freemason and was a member of the Skull and Bones....
The lodge I plan to join has 75% senior citizens who work and play cards and live normal lives....If there is any type of conspirecy (sp) it is with the Masons all over the world of politics...and that my friend is once again "POLITICIANS" who happen to be freemasons and who use that clout to push agenda....
Yes you can believe in ANY god of your choosing....So what...People you work with are probably into diffeent Gods and witchcraft, does that stop you from working? Be in the World, but not of it....What about the boyscouts....The Freemasons created that organization...Are they demonic?

Might as well talk about area 51 as well...I never met a Mason who knew what was going on under ground......
Get off the conspirecy lick, Remember, People think that Born Again Christians are just as nutts...Speaking in Tounges, Hugging, Raising their hands, God spoke to them, and so on.....
Its all about interpretation....
Freemasons are for the most part fine, but there are always BAD EGGS, and that is the same in our church, Those preachers and Pastors who do it for the money and their own power
Philippians 4:13

"A live dog is better then a dead lion." (Ecc 9:4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2005, 12:35:44 PM »

Freemasonry is it's own "religion"...cult is the term I prefer. Yes, anyone can join, but they have their own services and what not. Now, let me ask you this storm, when you go and join your local freemason's lodge, will you tell them you want no part of the initiations? Things such as the ceremonial stabbings, slit throats and the like? Those aren't things that only the "bad eggs" lodges do. Those are fundamental Masonic rituals and beliefs. You should really do more research before you commit to something like the Masons. If you want more info, just do a Google search and see what you come up with. Your very salation may depend on it.

God Bless,
Robert

[shadow=slategray,left,down]"I would rather live my life as if there is a God, And die to find there isn't, Than live my life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is."[/shadow]  
LittlePilgrim

Little pilgrim, walking down the road of life...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2005, 06:58:54 PM »

Storm, if you want research on freemasonry from a Christian perspective, I would advise you to contact and/or look the works of one, Dr. Ron Carleson, including one particular little gem called "Fast Facts on False Teachings". You'd be pretty amazed at some of the facts Dr. Carleson pulls from the very texts the masons hold dear. Another book you might want to look up is, "The God Makers" by Ed Decker. The fact is, you cannot be a Christian and still be a mason. Let me quote just a little bit for you.

Of Freemansonry, "Fast Facts" says this.

The more we studied masonry, the more we realized the depth of its satanic hold on those within its "Strong Grip." Within the pages of hundreds of masonic books and secret ritual manuals we have gathered and read in our research is the tragic story of godly men who have succumbed to the snare of the enemy. They have brought the darkest side of Baal worship into their homes and congregations

Tell me, are you aware of what must happen should you wish to join the masonic lodge, or some of the blood oaths (things clearly forbidden in Scripture) you must bind yourself under?

For example, one oath begins this way (and this is a direct quote).

Binding myself under no less a penalty than having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots and buried in the rough sands of the sea...

When a new mason goes to the second degree, or the Fellowcraft degree of Masonry, the oach includes the following words...

Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked out and given as prey to the wild beasts of the fields and fowls of the air...

And then in the third degree, or Master Mason's degree, every mason must swear an oath that includes the following:

Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken from thence and burned in ashes...

Even when one first begins to undergo innitiation, he is blindfolded, a noose wrapped around his neck and he is led by swordpoint before a man known as the worshipful master. He must then say something like, "I am lost in darkness and seeking the light of freemasonry." He is then told that he is entering into a secret organization and he must keep the secrets he is going to be taught.
At this time, he is required to take a blood innitiation oath. Every mason who joins the Lodge takes his thumb or hand to his throat and repeats an oath that has been repeated by every mason that has ever joined the lodge. The first I quoted above is just in the first degree, or the Blue Lodge.

How can a Christian bow before a man known as 'the worshipful master' and take an oath of this kind, claiming to be lost in darkness? The Bible has something different to say about Darkness and Light.

We write this to make our joy complete. This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you; God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we should have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin. -I John 1:4-7

The fact is that blood oaths, and so many other rituals of the Masonic Lodge are just plain unBiblical and unChristian. The very oaths by which you must swear are purely sinful, my friend. James 5:12 says,

"Above all, my brothers, do not swear- not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your 'yes' be yes, and your 'no' be no, or you will be condemned."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 07:02:09 PM by LittlePilgrim » Logged

For I am only human, not some hero of the faith/ I'm merely an example of God's mercy and His grace/ I keep my eyes on Jesus when my gains become a loss/ As I stumble to the cross. -Stumble, Timothy Mark
pocket

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2005, 10:58:48 PM »

Most lodges are not compatable with the christian faith.
nor are the boy scout's or Girl scout's of america .
"Qath's".
That allow belief in any god
and then state "they are duing their duty to God."
Come on how can that be compatable with christianity.
How can one do their duty to God if they do not believe in Christ as their only savior from sin or that He is God?
Thats why  xxxxxx of the xxxxxxx confession's  are not allowed to participate in any of  them. Lodges or the boy or Girl scout's of America . These are all in some form religious organization's that allow rejecting of Christ Our Godly King.
and unbiblical doctrine's.
so member's of
xxx ,xxx, and xxx xxxxxx are taught not to join such groups that are religious in  nature and alow rejection of Christ and his bible.
Perhaps some day the boy scout's and girl scouts will drop the religious connection so we can participate.
Because their is many  good parts  about them.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 03:13:02 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the