Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:07:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Freemasonry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Freemasonry  (Read 9708 times)
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 04:22:59 AM »

[con't]

The Christ Consciousness and Wisdom then restored Jesus to life, but gave him an ethereal body, not a physical one. Jesus' function ever since has been to capture Souls of Light as they are purified by the Christos, the Christ Consciousness. (Again, Jesus is blasphemed, because this teaching takes the salvation of souls away from Jesus God, and places them in the Christ Consciousness.

I was going to comment on each line I recognized as another teaching of the occult, but there is too many.  I'll just say this whole post, though it intends to address the teachings of Freemasonry, also addresses the teachings of mormonism, JW's, Buddhism, Hinduism, (really all the eastern 'isms), Catholiscism,  Islam, ...I'll quit there, but I could go on.

Jesus said, Matthew 12:30
30 “He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.
  There are only two religions in the world, Christianity, and the occult.

As He leads
1Tim
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:17 AM »

Jesus said, Matthew 12:30
30 “He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters.

There are only two religions in the world, Christianity, and the occult.
AMEN 1 Tim!!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 08:28:24 AM »

While I do not support the Freemasons in any form I think it is important that we know the true purpose of the design of the dollar bill as there are many different false stories on it. We have historical records that explain the use of and the purpose of the different designs on the dollar bill. The true translation of the Latin under the pyramid is an example of this and in order to fully understand it one must take it into context with the rest of the latin and the Roman Numerals that are on the pyramid.

The Latin below the pyramid, NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, was translated by the government as "A new order for the ages." The Latin above the pyramid, ANNUIT COEPTIS, means "God has favored our undertaking." At the base of the pyramid is the Roman Numeral for 1776. When put together this clearly has nothing to do with "A New World Order" as we understand that meaning today. It had to do with the formation of the United States.

As for the "all seeing eye"  and the overall design of this seal ......

Before the adjournment of the Continental Congress on July 4th, 1776, a committee was appointed to develop a seal for the United States.  The committee was Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson, three of the five men who had drafted the Declaration of Independence.  They were merely the first committee, however.  It took six years, the work of two additional committees and a total of 14 men before a final version of the Great Seal was approved. 

Although Franklin's committee did not suggest a pyramid, it did originate the suggestion of the eye.  The term "the all-seeing eye" is never used in describing it.   The Franklin committee wanted the seal to include a reflection of divine providence and discussed a variety of themes including the Children of Israel in the Wilderness.  Some have suggested that the pyramid and the eye are the result of Masonic influence, but the only member of the original committee who was a Mason was Franklin and this committee's design was rejected by congress.  None of the final designers of the seal was a Mason.  The eye as representing "the eye of providence" has a long history.  It's more likely that both the designers of the Great Seal and the Masons both drew from that history.  The use of "the all seeing eye" as uniquely Masonic first appeared in 1797, nearly 15 years after the adoption of the symbolism by Congress.  The Latin above the pyramid, ANNUIT COEPTIS, means "God has favored our undertaking."

The final proposal, which was accepted by Congress, was submitted on June 13, 1782 by Charles Thompson who had the title Secretary of Congress.  He brought together some of the recommendations of the three committees, their consultants, and artists.

Charles Thompson, in his remarks to congress about the symbolism on the Great Seal, said the pyramid represented "Strength and Duration."

As we can clearly see here the Freemasons had very little to do with the design of the seal and the reasons for the items selected for it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 01:49:21 PM »

Franklin wasn't the only Mason in that comittee, Thomas Jefferson was a Freemason as well.  Though you present a good argument against the influence of Freemasonry on the great seal, the rest of the One dollar bill shows the influence of Freemasonry still, which suggests masonic influence on the great seal.

At best, either argument could be true, or even both.  If masonic influence was the Reality, it would have to be disguised and explained away before the christians involved would consent to the design.

The purpose of the occult design of Washington DC, the One Dollar Bill, and occult symbols in general, is deception.  The occult, believing there is power to be gained from the focused mind, displayes symbols that to the casual onlooker are meaningless, or even acceptable (such as the star of david) but to the occult have specific meaning.  The fact remaines that the symbolism is there, and those symbols have been used in the occult since Genesis 3.

Non-Christians, who are ' good' people by general standards, won't accept the occult agenda if they are faced with it head on, and fully aware of what it is, so the deception of,  " ...well, we're just like Christians...only different" opens the door, and occult mentality creeps in.

We are told in Eph. 5:11 to not have anything to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but wrather expose them.  To me this means we need to be aware of what they are, and sound the alarm when the wolf is at the door, disguised in the Lambs wool.

Ultimately, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.  We don't have to fear.  "Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising question of concience."   We have a One Dollar bill, regardless of who designed it, and what symbolism is on it. God gave it to us to use wisely, it is His, on loan to us. Therefore we recieve it with thanksgiving, and use it for His purpose.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 02:00:44 PM by 1Tim » Logged

As He leads
1Tim
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

There are and have been many different groups that want to make their claim for the formation of and influence in the forming of the United States. These groups would have us believe that God and Christians had nothing to do with it when in fact this nation would not have been formed to begin with if God did not have His hand in it. These same groups are also those that come out with other such things as the davinci garbage, the gospel of jude and other such things that try to destroy the diety Jesus Christ. This is all a part of the deception that you speak of.

One of the things that was done was to claim that many of the founding fathers were freemasons when in fact few had anything to do with them.

There is irrefutable evidence that Christianity was the major influence in the founding of this nation and as all good Christians know God had a whole lot to do with it.

One of the best sources for looking up historical facts such as these on the United States is in the Library of Congress.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 02:18:50 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 03:38:49 PM »

I just spent a few moments looking at a dollar bill. The right wing shows 44 feathers and the left wing shows at least 50 feathers.

As for the owl that takes some real imagination to find it. The matrix it consists of are a series of knots in a rope that was not intended to represent an owl.

This is the original seal that Benjamin Franklin wanted and which he submitted to congress which was turned down.

This is supposed to represent the biblical story of the parting of the Red Sea. It was Franklins intent to relate the U.S. to parting from England as the Israeilites did from Egypt.

1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 03:02:14 AM »

I, unfortunately got involved in wiccan as a young woman,... I know more about wiccan that I would like to,

Kelly4Jesus,

One term that I have seen in wiccan literature, but never have found a definition for yet, is : Watchtower.

Do you know anything about this?

As He leads
1Tim
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 04:01:19 AM »

Pastor Roger,

check out the link I posted above for the freemasonrywatch.com site.  It'l take you to the section on their site that identifies the occult symbols in the street design of washington dc.  Their site contains much more info than that, but I think you'll have to agree that at the very least, the argument presented is compelling.

The washington monument, built by freemasons, is an Egyptian obelisk.  As Christians, we know it as an Ashera Pole--the ones torn down in the Old Testament every time a God fearing king rose to power in Israel.  There is also one in St. Peters Square, at the Vatican, and it is labeled an egyptian obelisk. These are used in occult goddes worship, and are being introduced in our public schools right now.  In my town, I have newspaper clippings of two elementary schools that have a ceremony they teach the kids to do arround this pole.  The Bohemian Grove, has a ceremony where Molech is worshipped, right here in the USA.  They even do a mock human sacrafice, in front of their 40' stone owl statue.  There is a "burning man" ceremony done annually in Nevada--same thing.  I have a list of articles, from the Catholic Catechism, that say the same thing as pagan, and occult teaching.  I've read "prayers" from the Catholic Catechism, and a book called Ancient Pagan Rites and Rituals, that were word for word identicle. The wiccan high priest who owned the book wouldn't let me look at it further.

I understand that recognizing this stuff is scary, what it means for our society, (it scares the tar outta me )  but it also means Jesus is comeing back--and that to me is exciting.  It also makes it that much more urgent that I am an active member of the ministry Jesus calls us to.

The occult is here, all arround us, masquerading as workers of righteusness, as Paul said they would be.

2 Corinthians 11:15
15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

It takes a couple years of researching this stuff untill it sinks in, their agenda, their numbers, their power, it did for me at least. All religions say the same thing-- except Christianity. We're all by ourselves here--with Jesus at the helm--and that is enough.  Freemasons are generally good people.  I know some, but their theology is part of the occult, seperated at the tower of Babel.  The OTO is the " UN " of the occult.  Their goal is to reunite the occult, as it was at the tower of Babel.  I believe they will succede some day--just before the Abomination that causes Desolation appears.

Jesus is still on the throne.  God is still King.  As Solomon said, " There is nothing new under the sun".  These guys have been here since Genesis 3, and will be till Jesus comes back.  In the mean time, lets continue as Christians United in Him, reaching people with the Truth, so He finds us about His business when He returns.

As He leads
1Tim
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 07:56:40 AM »

I've seen many sites like that one. While I agree that the freemasons are not a group to participate in I don't beleive that they are one to be that concerned about. Nor do I believe that they had all that much to do with the making of this nation as many people say. There are many groups that are much more filled with evil than they are and that fit the things that we are told about the end times.

If one knows what is being taught to Muslims one will find that it fits the description perfectly. Al-Mahdi fits the Biblical description of the anti-Christ and their Khalifate, which will be ten leaders fits the ten kings. Their teachings of Al-Mahdi arriving and establishing a one world religion (islam). Our public schools are instituting the teaching of islam to our children while Christianity is being thrown out and there is a movement right now to replace our constitution and other laws with sharia law. The muslims are buying up buisnesses and real estate all throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia and they are starting to take over the ACLU also. All factors that can put them into power and position to do as they see fit.

1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2006, 02:29:59 AM »

Islam is doing now, what Masons and Mormons have allready done--and they are the same group.  Though their behavior makes them look different from each other, their doctrine makes them look identicle.  Islam acts more millitant, but the doctrine exists in Mormonism too.  Mormon temple rites, are Masonic rites---White Witchcraft.  Buddhism, Hinduism, all Yogas, Janeism, Theosophy (Madam Blavinski's), Alleister Crowley's Thelema (Gk. word for ' will'), Catholisism based on what the Catholic Catechism says,...all those guys are part of the same occult.

We're saying the same thing here Pastor Roger.  I don't intend to argue, but build on what you're saying.  We cant afford...  (yeah, like its us fighting the fight  Wink) to be lulled by one "harmless" group while the other gets our attention. The bad guy at the front door makeing all the noise is only distracting our attention from the one comeing in the back door, and the one we allready let in who called himself 'friend' and we believed him. I'm trying to deal with the guys at the back door.

The chessboard is set up for a checkmate, in a few moves, but their queen, is up against our King, and thats my point.  I threw a lot of stuff out in this thread, cause I want everyone reading it to understand, (IMO) the time is short.  We can't win the war, its allready been won by Jesus.  All we can do is show up to the fight and  keep someone from being taken captive...as He leads.

One way I do that is when they show up at my door, I let them in, and return as often as they will, and I use their own literature to give them something to knaw on them untill they deal with it.  They may walk away still believing they are right, but they won't be convinced they are.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 02:42:32 AM by 1Tim » Logged

As He leads
1Tim
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2006, 10:49:57 AM »

Hi Tim,
Sorry I didnt see this until now.

I have a hard time talking about wiccan because of my own anger at myself for following it during my "young, stupid time". I praise Jesus for saving me and letting me see the evil in it--of course, Wiccan high priestesses and priests will deny any evil in it, saying it is all about nature, but it also studies the kabala, which has so much evil references in it. I can't see how they can say that "spells" are not evil.

Anyway, the watchtower can be summed up as follows:

In Wicca, when casting the magickal circle, one calls upon various "Watchtowers" to guard the circle; four in total, each representing both a direction and an element associated with that direction (i.e. The Watchtower of the East is the tower of Wind). Each Watchtower has a Guardian Spirit that is set to watch over that point of the circle.

Notice how MAGICKAL is spelled here--it is only spelled this way in Wiccan, so they don't have any reference to the biblical meaning of MAGIC. This assumes that, it is not related to the evil way of magic explained in the bible.

Also notice that, WATCH TOWER and Jehovah's Witnesses go together as well. That is the name of their newsletter that they go to houses with during their DOOR TO DOOR sales of their religion. Watchtower always was a place to guard against evil, but through a supernatural way of explanation that is not DIVINE Intervention, but of human's acting through enhanced powers. Watchtower derives from the wiccan term, as you can see here.

This is why I have fun with the JW's when they come to my house. I bring up the watchtower, and it's reference in Wiccan. Of course, I now have a big sign on the door that states..CHRISTIAN LIVES HERE..NO SOLICITATION OF OTHER RELIGIONS ALLOWED. The word CHRISTIAN deters them, but I like to give a zing to their DOOR TO DOOR sales as well. I have realized that, they cannot be reasoned with, even though they have every definition of a cult, down to giving all their money to their Kingdom Hall and living together/sharing resources like phones and food with only their own.

I used to be really mean and put, "I gave blood today because I love my fellow brothers and sisters". That usually kept them away too.

Anyway, that is what the watchtower was in Wiccan, and is still the same today, but now used by more than just the Wiccan religion.

Praise Jesus that we only need His Name, and no symbols or false beliefs! We just need HIM!

God Bless,
Kelly

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »

Since the killing of the Al-Queda leader, I have noticed more Muslim's speaking out about their religion. I have also noticed that, women are doing most of the speaking. I would guess that this is being done because, women are usually not allowed to speak out, for they are a "lesser" being than man in strict Islam. Having a woman speak makes it look like, to me they are making us believe that it isn't as strict as it used to be about women.

Anyway, there have been many reports from Islam stating that, we Christians have it all wrong; they are NOT about anything but love of their fellow man. They seem to be trying, once again to put Christianity down and promoting their own religion as being the TRUE religion of love instead.

Of course, that is how it is coming across to me. Personally, I have nothing against the Muslims, other than knowing that, their religion is a false one and Christianity being the ONLY true Word of God.

God Bless,
Kelly

God Bless You Always!
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2006, 03:35:07 AM »

Thanks Kelly, you guessed where I was going with that   Grin Grin.  The Watchtower Society, or, Jehovas Falswhitnesses as I affectionately know them by, are a tough group for me to get a handle on.  All other false religions tend to try to minimize Jesus and sell you something different, but JW's aren't selling a new revelation or philosophy at least not up front, they are just trying to re-define what the Bible says, relying on their New World [order] Translation, and any other translation that renders a version of a passage in such a way that they can easily twist its meaning.

Thats why I like to start with the Bible they have in their own hand.  They won't accept a passage from my Bible, (unless I seen them coming and dug out my NWT), because they claim it is unreliable for truth.  They can't demonstrate that claim, to me, but I can demonstrate that theirs is unreliable, in two passages.  If they want more, I give them more, but usually, they're pretty stumped with just Jn. 1:1, and Is. 43:10.  (In the NWT Jn. 1:1 says, "...and the Word was a god--indicateing more than one god-consistent with wiccan philosophy wouldn't you say?)  They do a better job than most at covering their tracks, but I suspect that the term 'Watchtower' was wiccan in origin, of their philosophy.

May I encourage you to embrace the fact you have a wiccan past (so did Abraham, Paul (kabbalah), Moses (he may not have practiced it but he was certainly immersed in it in Pharoh's household), Solomon, the church in Ephesus...ect.  You have a knowlege the rest of us can only read about, and an experiential understanding of the mindset of the people much of the Bible was written to, and the roadblocks Christians can create in whitnessing to them.  Use your insights to train the rest of us grunts in the trenches.  Many Christians don't know how to deal with a wiccan, who is also Catholic, and sees no inconsistency with it.  You're a special tool, honed for a purpose.  I carry a screwdriver in my toolbag at work, that don't quite look like the rest of my screwdrivers, but there is one job that it can do better than any other screwdriver I have.

I got another question too, the wiccan rite of Baptizm.  How do they use it, when, why...and all that jazz.

Thanks for the explanation on the spelling of 'magik'.  I noticed that but just assumed it was a variation of the word, much like color, and colour.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 03:44:09 AM by 1Tim » Logged

As He leads
1Tim
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2006, 03:53:39 AM »

Hey Tim..I have been waiting up all night for that question! lol No, really..bad storms here and I tend to think of them as a show of God's Mighty Power. I love them!

I was brought up catholic, but my mother was agnostic. My grandmother forced the religion on me, per se, by making me attend her church. However, I was pretty much cast out from there, during the 60's when divorce was not something accepted. Once, I was pulled into a corner for saying that my mother was divorced. I was told that, she would burn in hell and if I didn't want to do the same, I would declare my father as DEAD and not speak of her "sin" again.

I rebelled later on by joining Wiccan, which, at the time seemed accepting of me. That was something I craved at the time and in Massachusetts, finding a nonCatholic church at the time, where I lived was almost impossible.

Wiccan doesn't do a baptizm, but does have a ritual much like the way Catholics baptize babies--they welcome the newborn into our world, but the decision to become wiccan is not made at that time. The child must reach maturity before he or she can join. Each coven is different, depending on their type of magic used--white, black, etc. I, thank God didn't stay long enough to see too many. I did see the Halloween ritual at midnight, and a few others that I am sorry I used to be enthralled by. Now, they make me sick. They have a ritual for almost everything, from a woman's first period to menopause. You name it, there is a ritual to be performed.

Wiccan's do not refer to themselves as Pagans, but as NEOpagans. They like to believe they are a conglomeration of many religions, reaching a common bond for "the good of all people". Instead of AMEN they use, SO MOTE IT BE. Supposedly, without those words at the end, the ritual means nothing, or doesn't have enough power.

As for JW's, I have two relatives in the family that are JW's. They will not stay at a family function (Or wouldn't, back when I used to see them, many years ago) if a priest, Rabbi or Pastor comes in. They won't participate or respect any other belief but their own. My cousin lived in a commune of sorts, with her BROTHERS AND SISTERS, where they shared a phone, computer, food, etc. My uncle gave up his job in Monocco, where he worked for Onassis directly, and gave what wealth he had and all his pension from serving in the Marines to the JW Kingdom Hall. They would come into my grandmother's home and disrespect everything, from her beliefs to Jesus ("Your Jesus is a pagan god. Jesus was hung on a tree, not a cross"). When she needed blood for a transfusion during heart surgery, he refused to give (HER OWN BROTHER!) because it was EATING OR SHARING OF HUMAN FLESH. But boy, slam a door in their face and YOU are being rude!

There is little difference between JW's, Mormons, Islam, Hindu, Buddahism, and Wiccan's, IMHO. They all preach the same thing--lies. The only true God is OUR GOD, and Jesus is OUR ONLY LORD AND SAVIOR, who will COME AGAIN and take all of us that follow HIM home. Praise Jesus!

God Bless,
Kelly

God Bless You Always!
Kelly

1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2006, 04:23:16 AM »

Instead of AMEN they use, SO MOTE IT BE. Supposedly, without those words at the end, the ritual means nothing, or doesn't have enough power.

I wondered about that too.  What does ' mote' mean.  I thought it was kind of funny, because the word Amen actually does mean, " Yea, yea, so shall it be", and I was assuming 'mote' meant something like 'shall'.

As He leads
1Tim
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the