Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:12:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Freemasonry
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Freemasonry  (Read 9742 times)
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2006, 04:28:07 AM »

There is little difference between JW's, Mormons, Islam, Hindu, Buddahism, and Wiccan's, IMHO. They all preach the same thing--lies.

More'n that, It suprised me to find that their doctrines are so similar---only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I wanted to ask you too, if you had any insight on why the JW's insist that Jesus was "impaled on a torture stake" instead of the cross.  I actually had one say to me, that Jesus was hung on a torture stake...cause he saw the pictures..LOL

The funny thing is they say "impaled" but they mean nailed--like on a cross, but without the cross beam.  I don't understand why that would make such a difference as to insist on it so strongly, unless they just wanted to suggest that Christianity was wrong on yet another issue they had the inside track on.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 04:35:59 AM by 1Tim » Logged

As He leads
1Tim
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2006, 04:03:50 PM »

Hi Tim!
I admit to avoiding going further on this subject. As I talk about it with those that love Jesus, it doesn't seem right. I use my knowledge to help those COME to Jesus that are following these beliefs, so I can show them all the truth of His Word. However, I hate talking about the beliefs in context of it seeming to promote it. Their beliefs are wrong and can be used towards promoting more evil. I try not to give satan any credit, and paganism (wiccan, for one) is giving him credit for they are created with his name stamped all over them.

What JW's believe and how they believe are not important, since their beliefs are false--plain and simple. I don't trust anyone that doesn't refer to biblical (our Bible..the real Word of God) text, which has the actual truth in it. Nowhere does God say that we must go home to home, with fire and brimstone pamphlets in twos. As far as I know, the only twos that were commanded were the animals on Noah's Ark (and I always wondered how he dealt with that smell all those years..lol).

False doctrine is everywhere. We know that Christ died on a cross, made of wood from trees. We know that He suffered, died and was buried, only to rise again in His Glory, 3 days later. whatever else is told is untrue, so I don't even listen or discuss it. That is exactly what they want--us to discuss so they can jump right in and defend their pagan beliefs. I just use their pamphlets for firewood, take out my blood donor card and say, "Nice to meet you..I am a Christian who follows the Holy Bible and Love Jesus". That usually works--they avoid my house like the plague! lol

As for MOTE..it means Will..Might...a pagan way of saying amen, if you will, mixed in with WHEN TWO OR MORE AGREE. YUCK to mote!

God Bless,
Kelly

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
1Tim

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2006, 01:42:00 AM »

Back in the saddle again    Grin.  A little spiritual warfare going on here.  The dog ate my phone cord that I was useing to strech from the computer to the phone jack.  Finally got a new one run.   Grin

Thanks Kelly,
You need to follow the course of your ministry the way the Lord lay's it out for you, so I respect that you don't want to address it as the questions I ask would lead it.   I however tend to attack the JW's at their doctrinal root, from the argument that only one truth exists--either their version, or the Bible--but they cannot both be true.  That is why I use their bible, (NWT) and frequently, the one from their own hand, and their doctrines, to reveal the fallacy of their belief system.  When they walk away from my door, there are a few issues in their own mind now that wern't there before that they must deal with.  So I'm allways keeping an eye out for more information to reveal to them in the way they would understand best, that their belief system needs to be re-examined.  Like a fishermans tackle box--each lure for a specific result in a certain situation--all of them designed to catch

As He leads
1Tim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the