Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:53:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mark of the Beast Technology here!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Technology here!  (Read 21684 times)
Bronzesnake
« on: June 04, 2004, 01:26:14 PM »

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of THE SAINTS who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus' " (Rev. 14:9-12).

The technology to impliment a world wide micro chip system is here. No more cash. No more credit cards.

The selling point in order to get as many people to accept this chip will be like cream on rasberries!

No more illegal buying or selling of drugs - stolen property. "Help! my child was abducted!" Hey, don't sweat it mayam, we know exactly where he is, and we know exactly who has him. Way less robberies because guns won't work unless the person with the correct chip fires it, and even if a crime occures, we know exactly who did it, and we can find them immediately!
 Ever find yourself passed out and doctors don't know anything about your medical history? GONE! now the doctors simply scan you and viola! It goes on and on friends. How else can we explain the reason why so many will take the mark? It is the utmost invasion of privacy for starters, and most people are aware of the Bible warning whether they belive it or not.

It is here...Check out this web site.
http://www.digitalangel.net/consumer.asp
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 01:29:16 PM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 03:55:19 PM »

As I reported in another thread, about a month ago, Prince Charles already has a chip inbedded.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 06:11:33 PM »

As I reported in another thread, about a month ago, Prince Charles already has a chip inbedded.

Charles isn't a Jew, how can he be the antichrist? Also, after all his well publicised blunders and scandals, how could anyone believe he was God? As you know, the antichrist stands in the temple and proclaims himself to be God.
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 10:06:44 PM »

The "mark of the beast" is the opposite of the "seal of God". Those who followed the corrupt religious leaders of jerusalem "spiritual babylon", met their horrible death in the siege of Jerusalem in 70ad. A mark is a "target", someone marked for destruction. As the "144000" were sealed from this destruction, so the ones that worshipped the "enemies" of God and Christ in the first century met with destruction. Look at Daniel to see the description of the the number "666". It was the number of the babylonian "statue", which represented Jerusalem in pre 70ad.
  It is umbiblical to put that 2000 or more years in the future, unless you just like reading fiction books and end times sites. Unless you really read and study the prophets, revelation will always remain a "fiction" book to many.

Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and His Number is Six Hundred and Sixty-Six.(600/60(3score)/6)
IMAGE:   1504 eikon i-kone' from 1503; a likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance:--image 1503 eiko i'-ko apparently a primary verb (perhaps akin to 1502 through the idea of faintness as a copy); to resemble:--be like.
mark: 5480 charagma khar'-ag-mah from the same as 5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):--graven, mark. 5482 charax khar'-ax from charasso (to sharpen to a point; akin to 1125 through the idea of scratching); a stake, i.e. (by implication) a palisade or rampart (military mound for circumvallation in a siege):--trench(which would cause a famine because No One could get food?).ANOTHER WORDS, "MARKED" FOR DESTRUCTION.

Daniel 3:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king(of Babylon) made an image of gold(600?), whose height was threescore cubits(60), and the breadth there of 6 cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, 5 that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of music, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up; 6 and whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace 28 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants (from the furnace) that trusted in Him, and have changed the king's word, and have yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 10:08:00 PM by InHimITrust » Logged

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 12:31:52 AM »

IHIT...
The "mark of the beast" is the opposite of the "seal of God". Those who followed the corrupt religious leaders of jerusalem "spiritual babylon", met their horrible death in the siege of Jerusalem in 70ad. A mark is a "target", someone marked for destruction. As the "144000" were sealed from this destruction, so the ones that worshipped the "enemies" of God and Christ in the first century met with destruction. Look at Daniel to see the description of the the number "666". It was the number of the babylonian "statue", which represented Jerusalem in pre 70ad.
  It is umbiblical to put that 2000 or more years in the future, unless you just like reading fiction books and end times sites. Unless you really read and study the prophets, revelation will always remain a "fiction" book to many.

Where do you get these twisted explanations my friend?
What God saya about the mark of the beast and 666...

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  

The above verse doesn't make sense contectually with your explanation. Clearly the mark is used in part, as some sort of currency, whereas no one can buy or sell without it.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.  

It is the number of a man. Not a statue.

Joe

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 12:00:38 AM »

Hi everyone,
                My understanding of 'the mark of the beast', 666 - is that it refers to 'mammon worship'. That is; love, fear, enslavement to - money. "You cannot serve money and God"

Anyone agree?   -Joe

Bronzesnake
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 12:57:47 AM »

Hi everyone,
                My understanding of 'the mark of the beast', 666 - is that it refers to 'mammon worship'. That is; love, fear, enslavement to - money. "You cannot serve money and God"

Anyone agree?   -Joe

Welcome Joe. Are you new here, or have you signed in under a different username?

Sorry I can't agree with you on this one my friend.
I take the Bible literally, so when God says there will be a mark in the hand, or forehead, I believe Him.

It's not ambiguous at all. The Bible further asserts that no man may buy or sell unless he has the mark, which really substantiates the fact that the mark is used, at least in part, as a form or currency. It is widely believed among Christians that the latest technology involving microchips seems to fit the description very well. There are people right now who actually have microchips inserted in their bodies, and are involved in studies pertaining to the practicality of daily usage. The idea that we are heading for a cash-less society is not far fetched at all, and is being discussed by many European countries at present.

There will be many seemingly invaluable reasons for people to accept such an idea as an implanted microchip. It would virtually cut crime down to almost zero in short order. There are many advantages including having all pertinent personal information in-coded on the chip, including, medical, drivers license, recent photo, etc. Also, if your child goes missing, he or she can be found instantly. If the child was abducted, not only will authorities find the child, they will also know precisely who took the child and where he/she is at any given moment.
 It's not difficult to see how easy this type of physical intrusion could be to implement.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2004, 04:11:13 AM »

Hey BronzeSnake, here is something new.

Chip Implanted in Mexico Judicial Workers

Jul 14, 5:30 PM (ET)

By WILL WEISSERT

MEXICO CITY (AP) - Security has reached the subcutaneous level for Mexico's attorney general and at least 160 people in his office - they have been implanted with microchips that get them access to secure areas of their headquarters.

It's a pioneering application of a technology that is widely used in animals but not in humans.

Mexico's top federal prosecutors and investigators began receiving chip implants in their arms in November in order to get access to restricted areas inside the attorney general's headquarters, said Antonio Aceves, general director of Solusat, the company that distributes the microchips in Mexico.

Attorney General Rafael Macedo de la Concha and 160 of his employees were implanted at a cost to taxpayers of $150 for each rice grain-sized chip.

More are scheduled to get "tagged" in coming months, and key members of the Mexican military, the police and the office of President Vicente Fox might follow suit, Aceves said. Fox's office did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

A spokeswoman for Macedo de la Concha's office said she could not comment on Aceves' statements, citing security concerns. But Macedo himself mentioned the chip program to reporters Monday, saying he had received an implant in his arm. He said the chips were required to enter a new federal anti-crime information center.

"It's only for access, for security," he said.

The chips also could provide more certainty about who accessed sensitive data at any given time. In the past, the biggest security problem for Mexican law enforcement has been corruption by officials themselves.

Aceves said his company eventually hopes to provide Mexican officials with implantable devices that can track their physical location at any given time, but that technology is still under development.

(AP) Carlos Altamirano is being scanned to show the 16 digits code of the implanted VeriChip July 17,...
Full Image

The chips that have been implanted are manufactured by VeriChip Corp., a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions Inc. (ADSX) of Palm Beach, Fla.

They lie dormant under the skin until read by an electromagnetic scanner, which uses a technology known as radio frequency identification, or RFID, that's now getting hot in the inventory and supply chain businesses.

Scott Silverman, Applied Digital Solutions' chief executive, said each of his company's implantable chips has a special identification number that would foil an impostor.

"The technology is out there to duplicate (a chip)," he said. "What can't be stolen is the unique identification number and the information that is tied to that number."

Erik Michielsen, director of RFID analysis at ABI Research Inc., said that in theory the chips could be as secure as existing RFID-based access control systems such as the contactless employee badges widely used in corporate and government facilities.

However, while those systems often employ encryption, Applied Digital's implantable chips do not as yet. Silverman said his company's system is nevertheless save because its chips can only be read by the company's proprietary scanners.

In addition to the chips sold to the Mexican government, more than 1,000 Mexicans have implanted them for medical reasons, Aceves said. Hospital officials can use a scanning device to download a chip's serial number, which they then use to access a patient's blood type, name and other information on a computer.

The Food and Drug Administration has yet to approve microchips as medical devices in the United States.

Still, Silverman said that his company has sold 7,000 chips to distributors across the United States and that more than 1,000 of those had likely been inserted into U.S. customers, mostly for security or identification reasons.

In 2002, a Florida couple and their teenage son had Applied Digital Solutions chips implanted in their arms. The family hoped to someday be able to automatically relay their medical information to emergency room staffers.

The chip originally was developed to track livestock and wildlife and to let pet owners identify runaway animals. The technology was created by Digital Angel Corp. (DOC), which was acquired by Applied Digital Solutions in 1999.

Because the Applied Digital chips cannot be easily removed - and are housed in glass capsules designed to break and be unusable if taken out - they could be even more popular someday if they eventually can incorporate locator capabilities. Already, global positioning system chips have become common accouterments on jewelry or clothing in Mexico.

In fact, in March, Mexican authorities broke up a ring of used-car salesmen turned kidnappers who were known as "Los Chips" because they searched their victims to detect whether they were carrying the chips to help them be located.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040714/D83QQBP80.html

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2004, 03:40:20 PM »

Hold on folks - clear something up for me.  Several posts in this thread allude to the beast taking the mark of the beast.  Is that in prophesy?  Does the beast have to take his own mark?  Why?
Also; I was taught that the antichrist (not just any antichrist – there are many – but THE antichrist) would be of Romanic descent.  I read here that he will be a Jew.  Can a Jew be of Romanic descent?  
Thanks in advance for clearing these things up for me!
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Jesusinme

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 03:57:28 PM »

Hi Folks this is certainly a good topic for discussion.
This has bothered me for years. I believe thats a serious threat to Christians. Do you think this technology will be forced on unwilling citizens?

I hope I am not flamed for this but I have believed for a long time that walmart is part of this whole big plan. It has put untold numbers companies out of business. It destroys the small business owner and ultimately we will have no choices where to buy anything!
It will be a lot easier to control citizen buying if there are only a certain number of corporations.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 04:11:29 PM »

It will be a lot easier to control citizen buying if there are only a certain number of corporations.

Ooo - good point.  Isn't that one of the reasons behind the laws in the US that prohibit monopolies?

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 05:10:49 PM »

Good questions guys.   To answer Jesusinme's question, I THINK it will start out innocent enough.  Kind of like your drivers liscense....You don't have to have one, but it becomes a neccessity in order to operate in todays society.  I believe its purpose is to expose Believers to Satan who will be the only ones who would outrightly refuse such a thing even after it is made into Law.   While I don't think the mark of the beast has arrived as of yet, there is no question that the "system" for the first time in history is in place for such a thing to become reality.  Sobering indeed.

Judgenot, I must have missed the post where the Antichrist would take his own mark, I don't think I have ever seen that in scripture.   Maybe he will just as an example?  I am shrugging!
As to the ancestry of this man, I think that too is unclear.    I believe the thinking behind him being of Jewish decent, is that one must be Jewish in order to enter the temple which Daniel says the Antichrist will do at the Abomination of Desolation.   Sorta makes sense, there is also some indication in scripture he could be of Syrian decent.   Then again, theres others who think it is the false prophet who will be of jewish decent.   While I think there may be a good indication who these individuals are before hand, I don't think any of this will be known for certain until the restrainer is removed and he is "revealved" as it says in Thessalonians.  

Sobering times we live in for sure.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2004, 05:16:13 PM »

Hi everyone,

Anyone agree?   -Joe

hey Joe Welcome!

I agree the number 666 is not a number that I want to mess around with!

That is; love, fear, enslavement to - money. "You cannot serve money and God"

True, Only if I had money to take care of my health though. I've had no money since July 21st, 2003. Awaiting SSDI can really Humble someone!!  Cry

Blessings,   \o/

KristiAnn

Bronzesnake
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

Hi Folks this is certainly a good topic for discussion.
This has bothered me for years. I believe thats a serious threat to Christians. Do you think this technology will be forced on unwilling citizens?

I hope I am not flamed for this but I have believed for a long time that walmart is part of this whole big plan. It has put untold numbers companies out of business. It destroys the small business owner and ultimately we will have no choices where to buy anything!

That has been going on for hundreds of years my friend. There are a lot more aggressive companies than Wallmart.
Maybe you should just get another job. Wink (just kidding - sorry, I had to do it)

As far as your question..."Do you think this technology will be forced on unwilling citizens?" The Bible says saved Christians will be raptured (you may or may not agree with the rapture) long before the mark of the beast comes into effect. Those who accept the mark "willingly" are doomed to Hell. Those who refuse the mark, are beheaded.

Bronzesnake
Bronzesnake
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2004, 05:24:18 PM »

Hold on folks - clear something up for me.  Several posts in this thread allude to the beast taking the mark of the beast.  Is that in prophesy?  Does the beast have to take his own mark?  Why?
Also; I was taught that the antichrist (not just any antichrist – there are many – but THE antichrist) would be of Romanic descent.  I read here that he will be a Jew.  Can a Jew be of Romanic descent?  
Thanks in advance for clearing these things up for me!
JN

Hello JN

I can't find a posts where the antichrist takes his own mark. It isn't in the bible either.

As far as the antichrist is concerned, - his ancestry is not revealed in the bible. However - the final world power is revealed as the revived Roman empire. There is excellent biblical evidence for this in Daniel2:31-43.

I believe the antichrist will imitate Jesus, however, I also believe the antichrist will reveal himself as the Islamic "Allah" my reasons for believing this can be found in "satan will claim to be Allah" post.

Bronzesnake.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the