Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:30:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mark of the Beast Technology here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Technology here!  (Read 21658 times)
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2004, 05:48:37 PM »

More info on:
http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/tv/vara/nieuwslicht/bb.20040612.asf
or
http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/tv/vara/nieuwslicht/bb.20040612.rm

skip to 7 minutes when you understand dutch,
9 minutes when you want to see the action.

The guy took the chip (note the 20 ppl or so in front of him)
and got 100 euro credit. Also note the hip/hype surrounding
this.  It's exactly where a few posts ago was talked about as
nessecary to make this technology a "succes" ....

Note: this is a relative new and flashy/poppy technology,
people want smaller chips with more features.
I expect that this will be delivered and the injection
moved to the wrist or hand, and soon here in Holland
accepted as a normal, regular thing.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 06:00:35 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2004, 10:53:14 PM »

I have a question for all of us that could make for some interesting discussion.

Personally, I don't believe an inplanted chip -in and of itself- is the mark of the beast.  But I do believe it is likely to  be the method in which the mark of the beast is implemented...which brings me to this question...

What is it about that mark, or implant if that is the case, that eliminates salvation potential?   Don't get me wrong here, I accept what God says in Revelation about those accepting the mark and worshipping the beast being destroyed, but Im just wondering how taking a chip or mark changes inner man???  From Revelation it seems that those who take the mark also worship the beast.   Will one have to denounce Christ in order to receive that mark?   It must be something on this order.   As we understand salvation right now, anyone can come to accept him.  Some devil worshipers of today have repented and come to Christ and found salvation.  So what is it about this mark in Revelation that changes that?   Its almost the opposite of the OSAS=once saved alway saved, as in OMAL=once marked always lost.   I have a theory about this, but I wanted to see what others think about it first.

Any thoughts?

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2004, 03:58:12 AM »

Months ago I had exactly the same question popping in my
head. Evidently this is a question that the HS pops up into
anyone able to grasp this truth or at least dig for it Smiley

When you find out how hard it actually is you also find out how
far we actually are from Christ....   As this sign is the sign that
scared whole communities for thousands of years and now that
we are here to live it we have to grasp for the reasons.

I believe the connection is in serving two masters and the soul,
in the blood resides the soul of a person. I suspect that the
unique identification of the paysystem is connected to the
blood; your dna as ID (to pay). The system connects mammon
to blood, done as a sign or a ritual.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 01:38:57 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Bronzesnake
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2004, 11:14:21 AM »

I have a question for all of us that could make for some interesting discussion.

Personally, I don't believe an inplanted chip -in and of itself- is the mark of the beast.  But I do believe it is likely to  be the method in which the mark of the beast is implemented...which brings me to this question...

What is it about that mark, or implant if that is the case, that eliminates salvation potential?   Don't get me wrong here, I accept what God says in Revelation about those accepting the mark and worshipping the beast being destroyed, but Im just wondering how taking a chip or mark changes inner man???  From Revelation it seems that those who take the mark also worship the beast.   Will one have to denounce Christ in order to receive that mark?   It must be something on this order.   As we understand salvation right now, anyone can come to accept him.  Some devil worshipers of today have repented and come to Christ and found salvation.  So what is it about this mark in Revelation that changes that?   Its almost the opposite of the OSAS=once saved alway saved, as in OMAL=once marked always lost.   I have a theory about this, but I wanted to see what others think about it first.

Any thoughts?

Grace and Peace!

Excellent question.
I liken it to Adam and Eve being told by God that if they disobeyed Him, and specifically having to do with gaining the knowledge of good and evil/right and wrong. This was God's first warning to mankind, they were warned that on the day that if they disobeyed His command, they would surely die - and they disobeyed God anyway, and became mortal, and eventually did die.

This set into motion God's plan for our salvation, which brings us to the end times, and the final warning to mankind, about disobeying God. God has given a final warning to those who would be tempted to receive the mark of the beast, only this time the punishment is an eternity in the big Easybake Oven!

I do believe the implanted chip is the mark of the beast.
As I have pointed out before - the verse which describes the mark, identifies it being in the hand, or in the forehead.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

It just seems to fit in very nicely with an implanted chip, especially when the fact that no man could buy nor sell, unless he had "the mark" .

Bronzesnake.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2004, 05:07:49 AM »

Some more of the chip being inplanted.

Baja Beach Club owner Conrad Chase wanted something unique to identify his VIP patrons. Other clubs had special jewelry or key chains, but he was looking for something special. After brainstorming, he came up with the idea to implant his VIP members with VeriChip's implantable microchip.

Alex has spoken many times over the years about how the making the chip "fun" and how by giving it an elite status soon an entire of young teenagers will be arguing with their parents demanding that they let them be implanted so that they can be in the "in" crowd. The Baja Beach Club and Chase have proved that the trend has started.

When I spoke to Mr. Chase this morning he told me that his implant launch had gotten the international media's attention. He himself was implanted at the media launch of the VIP implant system along with stars from the Spanish version of the TV Show, "Big Brother," (called "Grand Hermano" in Spain).

He also told me that he had been in touch with the VeriChip Corporation and that there were several new developments with their implant system including the Belgian subsidiary of firearm company, FN Herstal, which manufactures Browning and Smith and Wesson firearms, launching a implant-firearm system which would make a firearm functional only to the individual implanted with its corresponding microchip.

The Baja Beach Club is one of Barcelona's hottest night spots. The website describes its VIP area:

"We have a special zone at Baja beach Club where only VIPs are allowed, which has various exclusive services for these members.

We are the first discotheque in the world to offer the VIP VeriChip. Using an integrated (imbedded) microchip, our VIPS can identify themselves and pay for their food and drinks without the need for any kind of document (ID)."

As you explain it, the VeriChip is a technology consisting of the implantation of a digital chip under the skin. What was your motivation in introducing the use of this technology in a location like the Baja Beach Club.

Two reasons. The first is to follow the philosophy of originality that the Baja Beach Club has had from its origination. The second is to benefit from the latest most advanced technology.

The majority of night clubs aren't originals and only copy that which other people have created. In the province of Barcelona, we have for the 5 copy-cats of the Baja Beach Club.

The placement of this sub dermal chip is done with a syringe. Does this implantation method cause any troubles or side effects?

The chip is made of glass, totally innocuous and is implanted by a a single-use, sterilized syringe.

Conrad, do you think that the VeriChip will have a warm reception?

Yes, I know many people who want to be implanted. Actually, almost everybody has piercings, tattoos or silicone.

Do you have tattoos, piercings or silicone?

No, but I have worn piercings. Maybe one day I'll get a tattoo of the Baja Beach Club logo.

In routine daily life does (the chip) cause you any trouble? No metal detectors react to it?

(Laughs) Lots of people ask me this. It doesn't cause any problems, it doesn't pinch, it doesn't hurt...as far as being detectible by metal detectors...well, maybe, but any Texan button has 10 times more metal that the VeriChip.

Who implants the chip?

The implantation can be done by any person with an ATS title, and in The Baja Beach the implantation will be done by a medic.

How is it extracted?

It's a very simple process. As easy as extracting a small splinter.

What advantages will a baja Beach Club client that wants to be implanted have?

You won't have to carry a wallet. By simply passing by our reader, the Baja beach Club will know who you are and what your credit balance is. From the moment of their implantation they will also have free entry and access to the VIP area which we will formally open the 25th of March.

Is it free for your clients?

On the day of the launch, we are giving it for free to all of our VIPS. After that day, the cost of implantation will be 125 Euros.

If I implant myself will it only be valid at the Baja?

The objective of this technology is to bring an ID system to a global level that will destroy the need to carry ID documents and credit cards. The veriChip the we implant in the Baja will not only be for the Baja, but is also useful for whatever other enterprise that makes use of this technology.

Talk about leading astray................

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2004, 05:12:35 AM »

Injectable chip opens door to "human bar code," anyone want to make a bet on the first 3 numbers?

Radio-frequency identification chips, which have found a home in applications ranging from toll road passes to smart retail shelves, may be close to taking up residence in the human body.

A Florida-based company has introduced a passive RFID chip that is compatible with human tissue, and the developer is proposing the chip for use on implantable pacemakers, defibrillators and artificial joints. The company, Applied Digital Solutions (Palm Beach, Fla.), also said that the chip could be injected through a syringe and used as a sort of "human bar code" in security applications.

Called the VeriChip, the device could open up a broad new segment for the $900 million-a-year RFID business, especially if society embraces the idea of using microchips for human identification. Applied Digital executives ultimately believe that the worldwide market for such implantable chips could reach $70 billion per year.

"The human market for this technology could be huge," said Keith Bolton, senior vice president of technology development at the company.

Futurists agree that the idea of using microchips inside the body could ultimately represent a large market opportunity, but they doubt whether this initial effort will have a significant effect on the RFID market.

"Are we going to see chips embedded in the human body? You bet we are," said Paul Saffo, a director of The Institute for the Future (Menlo Park, Calif.). "But it isn't going to happen overnight."

Pacemaker helper

Still, Applied Digital Solutions' executives are preparing to sell between $2.5 million and $5 million worth of VeriChips in 2002. The company initially plans to sell the chips in South America and Europe for use with pacemakers and defibrillators. In that application, it could be attached to the outside of the heart device or implanted nearby in the body.

Doing so would enable medical personnel to identify and monitor a patient's implanted devices merely by running a handheld scanner over the patient's chest.

"If you're a pacemaker user and you're in an accident and in shock, an ambulance attendant could scan the body and retrieve information about the device," Bolton said. "The chip could provide information about the pacemaker's settings, who its manufacturer is and whether you have any medical allergies."

The company said it is working with makers of implantable pacemakers and defibrillators to incorporate the chip during the equipment-manufacturing process.

Applied Digital Solutions is awaiting approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and does not expect to sell the chips in the United States until that approval is granted. The company's engineers said they expect approval later this year.

The announcement of the chip's availability created a media stir, however — not because of its potential use with pacemakers but because of its science-fiction-like potential application in human identification systems. Because the microchip and its antenna measure just 11.1 x 2.1 mm, Applied Digital Solutions said the assembly can be injected through a syringe and implanted in various locations within the body.

The tube-shaped VeriChip includes a memory that holds 128 characters of information, an electromagnetic coil for transmitting data and a tuning capacitor, all encapsulated within a silicone-and-glass enclosure. The passive RF unit, which operates at 125 kHz, is activated by moving a company-designed scanner within about a foot of the chip. Doing so excites the coil and "wakes up" the chip, enabling it to transmit data.

The chips are said to be similar to those that are already implanted in about a million dogs and cats nationwide to enable pet owners to identify and reclaim animals that have been temporarily lost. Applied Digital Solutions, which has made the pet-tracking chips for several years, says that the human chips differ mainly in the biocompatible coating that's used to keep the body from rejecting the implanted chip. The VeriChip is believed to be the first such chip designed for human identification.

Inspired by Sept. 11

In September, Applied Digital Solutions implanted its first human chip when a New Jersey surgeon, Richard Seelig, injected two of the chips into himself. He placed one chip in his left forearm and the other near the artificial hip in his right leg.

"He was motivated after he saw firefighters at the World Trade Center in September writing their Social Security numbers on their forearms with Magic Markers," Bolton said. "He thought that there had to be a more sophisticated way of doing an identification."

Applied Digital said Seelig, who serves as a medical consultant to the company, has now had the chips implanted in him for three months with no signs of rejection or infection.

Ordinarily, the company said, the chips would be implanted in a doctor's office under local anesthesia.

Applied Digital's executives said the ability to inject the chips opens up a variety of RFID applications in high-security situations, as well other types of human identification systems. The chips, they said, could be implanted in young children or in adults with Alzheimer's disease, to help officials identify people who can't identify themselves.

But the company is backing away from involuntary identification applications, such the tracking of prisoners or parolees. "We are advocating that this technology be totally voluntary," Bolton said.

Whether the technology will boost the market for RFID chips remains uncertain. Industry analysts had assumed that by now RFID would constitute a far larger market than its current, $900 million annual tally.

A consortium of major manufacturers has sought to push the technology as a replacement for bar codes in everyday products ranging from cereal boxes to shaving cream cans, but the cost hasn't dropped low enough to make that feasible. More recently, a group led by the European Central Bank began work on embedding RFID chips in the euro bank note, but the chip category has yet to find its killer app.

Applied Digital nonetheless has high hopes for its RFID technology. The publicly held company's stock did not fare well last year, plummeting from a high of $3 a share on Feb. 7 to 11 cents per share on Sept. 17. But its per-share stock price jumped to 50 cents from 38 cents after the company announced the VeriChip.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2004, 05:14:40 AM »

Eventual adoption

Analysts expressed confidence that the concept would eventually be adopted but were skeptical about its immediate future. "For this to work, you are going to need a standard that everyone agrees to," said Saffo of The Institute for the Future. "Then you have to convince people to buy reading devices that may be fairly costly."

Applied Digital's engineers would not say how much the chips or handheld readers might cost. The company's reader is a proprietary unit that is required for use with the VeriChip.

Some further suggested that the chip might be too large for easy adoption. Veterinarians who have implanted the chips in dogs and cats say that the techniques used in animals are unlikely to be embraced by humans. "The needle is huge," said Dean Christopoulos, a veterinarian in Des Plaines, Ill. "It's almost as thick as your pinky."

Some engineers suggested the technology might ultimately be scaled down, making the chip's acceptance more likely. At Alien Technology Corp. (Morgan Hill, Calif.), engineers have already discussed using that company's ultrasmall RFID chips in human applications. Alien, which uses a process known as fluidic self-assembly to create chips measuring 350 x 350 microns, has demonstrated its 900-MHz technology on everyday products such as soap and shampoo bottles. The coded information can be detected and read across distances measuring almost 3 feet.

"There are companies making RFID tags that are much smaller than a couple of millimeters," said Andy Holman, director of business development for Alien Technology.

Analysts also suggested that human identification technology would be more likely to be popularized when engineers are able to integrate more memory and other features, such as global-positioning satellite units and induction-based power-recharging techniques. GPS might help find lost children and adults, they said, while larger memories would enable doctors to store vital patient information.

The concept "goes all the way back to the 1960s," said Jerry Krasner, vice president of market intelligence for American Technology International Inc.'s Embedded Forecasters Group. "What's new is the ability to store a lot of data.

"As soon as you can do that, you'll see more applications for this type of technology," he said.

It's no bigger than a grain of rice…or maybe a rice krispie. It is inserted subcutaneously and activated by the sweep of a special laser wand. Welcome to America in the age of the permanent "war on terrorism" where there's always someone coming up with a better idea to diminish civil liberties. The VeriChip implant comes your way courtesy of Applied Digital Systems.
I was visiting some old friends the other afternoon when I was given a tip: Travis told me to be on the lookout for a chip that would contain an individual's personal data and once implanted, it would be capable of tracking their physical location. Now, I wasn't born yesterday; while this thing sounded plausible I figured he'd read about it in some futuristic scientific journal.

Later, I went home, switched on the computer and checked out The Oread Daily, one of my favorite reads. Lo and behold, editor Randy Gould featured a story headlined "Verchip: Don't Leave Home Without One," which described in detail a new implantable device coming down the pike at breakneck speed.

According to several other published reports, the Palm Beach, Florida chipmaker, Applied Digital Solutions, Inc., announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) found that the VeriChip was not a regulated medical device: This clears the way for the company to begin marketing, sales and distribution of VeriChip in the United States within the next few months.

"If they put medical records in, we would be concerned about the use," the FDA's medical device chief Dr. David Feigal was quoted in the Washington Post. Feigal also made it clear that the agency could step in at that point. "If someone is unconscious in an emergency room and implanted medical records are outdated, that could be more dangerous than if doctors had no information." Feigal urged companies considering health-related implants to consult with the FDA.

According to the Oread Daily, "each VeriChip is composed of FDA-accepted materials and contains a unique verification number. That number is captured by briefly passing a proprietary, external scanner over the VeriChip. A small amount of radio frequency energy passes through the skin energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the verification number."

Chipping in for the 'war on terrorism'

On its website Applied Digital Systems describes how the VeriChip addresses current security concerns: "Personal identity verification technology has gained considerable interest recently. A great deal of focus has been trained on so-called 'biometric' technologies which identify individuals by their unique biological or physical characteristics, such as fingerprints, voiceprints, retina characteristics, and face recognition points. VeriChip, by contrast, relies on imbedded, tamper-proof, microchip technology, which allows for non-invasive access to identification, medical and other critical data. Use of advanced VeriChip technology means that the threat of theft, loss, duplication or counterfeiting of data is substantially diminished or eliminated. Specific application areas include: enhancement of present forms of identification, various law enforcement and defense uses and search and rescue."

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2004, 05:17:17 AM »

According to a Wired.com report, "In South America, the device has been bundled with a GPS-unit and sold to potential kidnapping victims." For now, the company is claiming that the VeriChip's most immediate use will be for people with certain medical conditions, and for workers in need of top security clearance. The information that the chip is capable of carrying is boundless.

The VeriChip is expected to sell for about $200. The company hasn't decided yet if it will sell or distribute the 125-KHz chip scanner to hospitals at no cost. The scanner is expected to cost between $1,000 and $3,000.

Bar codes 'r' us

Applied Digital Solutions, Inc., established in 1993, describes itself as "an advanced digital technology development company that focuses on a range of early warning alert, miniaturized power sources and security monitoring systems combined with the comprehensive data management services required to support them. Through its Advanced Wireless unit, the Company specializes in security-related data collection, value-added data intelligence and complex data delivery systems for a wide variety of end users including commercial operations, government agencies and consumers."

The post-9/11 political climate makes the use of something like the VeriChip more acceptable. The Oread Daily's Gould is concerned that the device "could also be used to keep track of dissidents and other such troublemakers."

Others are raising questions about the VeriChip. The Los Angeles Times reported that Applied Digital officials say that while implantable chips have been denounced by those who object on religious and other grounds, those objections have decreased in the wake of 9/11. As Keith Bolton, the company's chief technology officer, put it, 'When people are trying to regain their peace of mind, they're open to new approaches.'"

In a late-March article posted at WorldNetDaily, a conservative online news site, reporter Sherrie Gossett raised more questions about the future of implantable chips. Titled "'Digital Angel' lands in China: Will implantable tracking chips be used by totalitarian government?" Gossett's article claims the "manufacturer and marketer of high-tech, implantable devices for tracking human beings has opened a research and development facility in Shen Zhen, a special economic zone near Hong Kong, hoping to cash in on vast markets in China and the Far East."

'Mark of the beast'

Last year, Gossett writes, Digital Angel "deflected criticism from privacy advocates and Christians concerned over biblical prophesy by removing all references to human implantation from its website and literature, only to re-introduce human implantation -- with a product called VeriChip - after Sept. 11, due to the nation's new preoccupation with security."

According to AgapePress, a Christian daily news service, "Many Bible prophecy watchers are keeping a close eye on this development. It appears to be a direct correlation to the teaching in Revelation about the mark that Anti-Christ will require all to have during the tribulation period."

What does this mean for some Christians? Tom Horn, editor of Raiders News Update, explains that implantable devices could usher in an "antiChrist system" called the "New World Order, under which national boundaries dissolve, and ethnic groups, ideologies, religions, and economics from around the world, orchestrate a single and dominant sovereignty." This one-world government will destroy or imprison those who do not go along with it. "The Antichrist's widespread power will be derived at the expense of individual human liberties."

Horn claims Nelson Rockefeller first issued a call for a "New World Order". Horn: "Developers of biometric implant chips employ similar language in announcing compatible global technologies, and many Americans consider electronically marking humans or implanting a series of digital equations under the skin to be the natural progress of advancing and necessary technologies."

Horn says that implantable microchips manufacturers "claim the procedure will be voluntary at first." Elaine M. Ramish of the Franklin Pierce Law Center is concerned about a national identification system via microchip implants that "could be achieved in two stages: Upon introduction as a voluntary system, the microchip implantation will appear to be palatable. After there is a familiarity with the procedure and a knowledge of its benefits, implantation would be mandatory."

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2004, 04:15:32 AM »

Some more BAD news...........
http://www.av1611.org/666/patent1.html

Patent 5,878,155 was issued to Houston inventor Thomas W. Heeter described as a "Method for verifying human identity during electronic sale transactions".

Heeter's patent "abstract" reads:

"A method is presented for facilitating sales transactions by electronic media. A bar code or a design is tattooed on an individual. Before the sales transaction can be consummated, the tattoo is scanned with a scanner. Characteristics about the scanned tattoo are compared to characteristics about other tattoos stored on a computer database in order to verify the identity of the buyer. Once verified, the seller may be authorized to debit the buyer's electronic bank account in order to consummate the transaction. The seller's electronic bank account may be similarly updated."

Heeter's invention is aimed toward the booming world of Internet E-commerce. In the very near future, many products will be purchased E-commerce via the Internet. WorldNet Daily writes, ". . . Internet e-commerce figures spiraling upward, and the European market expected to surpass the U.S. online community in a couple of years, potential sales online have been projected to reach nearly $1 trillion by 2003."

And the ONE major obstacle to the full-implementation of the E-commerce world is security. Currently, most people will not purchase over the Internet for ONE reason - SECURITY. But if somehow, someway, someone could "secure" the E-commerce transaction "bodily" to the purchaser - 100% security.

Make no mistake about - 666 is coming!!!!

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2004, 04:54:42 AM »

Thats Good News to me LOOKING UP

Make no mistake about - 666 is coming!!!!

Amen!!!!!

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2004, 01:54:46 PM »

Thats Good News to me LOOKING UP

Thats what I was thinking too.

Luk 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Just another reminder of how near we are the return the Christ!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2004, 02:01:39 PM »

Okay, I will NOT have anyone come close to my body with one of those chips.  I already set metal detectors off at airports and court rooms. I have metal holding my chest bones together, and more than likley metal rods in my back where they removed my Sternum bone.

I do NOT want anything else in my body EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings,  \o/

Evangelist
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2004, 02:14:50 PM »

2Tim:

"what is it about the chip...........?"

Simply, the conscious making of a choice to serve the master of this world INSTEAD of God....and this is done AFTER a number of judgments that are easily discernable (by reasoning people) to be judgments from God. Couple that with the number of people that will be being saved during the trib, and the obvious implications of continuing evangelism to the unbelievers, and you have the "unpardonable sin".....final and absolute rejection of God.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Rather than some of the technology we are seeing come to pass, or increase of knowledge, or wars, or rumors of wars (do not worry....this is just the beginning of sorrows....), we need only look to the condition of the Church today (denoms) who are flaunting their "intelligence and wisdom" in changing the immutable Word of God into whatever they want it to say. In conjunction with that, the numbers of UNGODLY televangelists doing their best imitation of Balaam (although they actually look more like Balaam's ass).

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

along with
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

Benny Hinn disagrees and had stated on TBN Mar.29, 2000

"Ladies and gentleman, Jesus is shaking the world! Now something else is happening that is to me awesome! Absolutely awesome! The Lord is physically appearing in the Muslim world. I'm telling you, Paul, I am hearing it now more and more and more. Since we preachers cannot go there, Jesus is - just going there Himself. Since we preachers are not permitted to go in, He is just showing up Himself. You know the Scriptures says clearly that the Lord did appear, did He not? Ah for forty days, isn't that right? And the Scriptures says he, he, he even, he even appeared to Paul…. He's doing the same thing today in the Muslim world. He's appearing, hear this, He is appearing to Muslims, saying I am Jesus of Nazareth! And they're coming to know the Lord!" (TBN, Praise the Lord Mar.29, 2000)

Note that in Mat. 24, Jesus began his dissertation with a warning against deception, and He ended it the same way.

BroHank
John 8:12 Ministries  www.john812.com
The Beymers  www.thebeymers.org
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2004, 02:58:24 PM »

2Tim:

"what is it about the chip...........?"

Simply, the conscious making of a choice to serve the master of this world INSTEAD of God....and this is done AFTER a number of judgments that are easily discernable (by reasoning people) to be judgments from God. Couple that with the number of people that will be being saved during the trib, and the obvious implications of continuing evangelism to the unbelievers, and you have the "unpardonable sin".....final and absolute rejection of God.

Amen! very good points.

Rather than some of the technology we are seeing come to pass, or increase of knowledge, or wars, or rumors of wars (do not worry....this is just the beginning of sorrows....), we need only look to the condition of the Church today (denoms) who are flaunting their "intelligence and wisdom" in changing the immutable Word of God into whatever they want it to say.

I think this has been the case since early Church days.  Galatia is one example, the confusion brough to Thessalonica is another, but I agree its happening ever so much in our day as well.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I will leave this one for another thread so as not to sidetrack this one.   Wink

Benny Hinn disagrees and had stated on TBN Mar.29, 2000 {.........}

I had not heard this before, although I have heard Mr Hinn had been saying some bizzare things.  But then again, I don't watch too much TBN.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2004, 03:57:47 PM »

As if we needed to see more.....

Schoolchildren to be RFID-chipped

RFID chips headed for hospitals?

44,000 prison inmates to be RFID-chipped

This will become more and more prevalent as the day approaches.   Deffinately a wake up call for those who may not be aware as to whats going on in our world.

1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1Th 5:7  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
1Th 5:8  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Not that anyone here isn't, but if so, there is no better time take inventory of the heart!  Self included!  

Indications are, that time is short.   I can almost picture  Jesus is sitting on the edge of the throne waiting for the father to say, lets go get em Son!

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the