Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Mark of the Beast Technology here!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Technology here!  (Read 21689 times)
twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2005, 01:58:19 PM »

Hi rookyupgrade1,

Lets get back to the bible:

Rev 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The sign that is worn is conected to the Mammon (buy/sell) and to the soul :

Rev 14:10  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

So the souls of the men that wore the sign are punished; how did they mananged this ?

Lev 17:11  For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

and:

Gen 4:10  And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

This information reveals that the mark will connect the the life of the flesh to the mammon; in effect making a covenant with the god of money, the god of this world, etc.

God's people are also sealed, connecting them with the true and only Everlasting God.

Eze 9:4  And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 02:03:00 PM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »

Just curious to know if you guys were aware that the Universal Product Code contains 666?  Notice that there are three bars, one on the left, one on the right, and one in the centre that are not showing their numerical value.  Take a guess at why!  Also, the Word Wide Web is encoded also.  In Hebrew, W's number value is 6.  www.com = 666.com  Also, notice the phrase WORLD-WIDE WEB, sounds like a synonym for the New World Order!  The antichrist will excercise power over all nations and kindreds and perhaps the internet is likewise a mechanism in this scam.  Not trying to sound depressing, just realistic.  What do you guys think?

There is loads of info in these two verses, yet the its still uncertain what it is the mid tribbers will actually be dealing with...... LOL  Cheesy  

Just kidding just kidding twobombs!!!!!   Yes that was below the belt, but you know I love you bro!

Grace and Peace!

We all have come too far on this forum to stumble on those type of puny details. Mind you; 3.5 years is a relative short timeframe to meddle about.

Smiley

Amen!   I will trust His timetable, whatever that may be!  

Rookieupgrade1...Greetings and welcome to CU!

I think you may be onto something here.   It is also my personal belief that Chip impants will likely be the means that the mark comes about.   The word used for mark in Revelation means stake.   Interesting that these chips are so small, they use a needle to implant them.  

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2005, 11:08:35 PM »

Do you think that the Rapture is a saved-based event or a reward-based event?  Certain parables of Jesus and His words to some of the churches in the Book of Revelation make me think that perhaps the Rapture is works-based.  Nothing to do with salvation though.  What do you think?

Rather than go off topic here, I'm going to start another thread for this topic ok?

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the