Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:38:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Am I Going to Heaven ?
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Pick from the list below what you think is necessary to get you to heaven.
 Obeying God's law and commandments - 28 (52.8%)
Doing your best - 7 (13.2%)
Living a good life - 2 (3.8%)
Good works - 3 (5.7%)
Tithing, or giving money to the church - 1 (1.9%)
Church membership or attendance - 1 (1.9%)
Water baptism - 7 (13.2%)
Holy communion - 4 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I Going to Heaven ?  (Read 117686 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2003, 08:44:03 AM »

"looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity..." (Titus 2:13, 14).

YES!!!!! Right On!

Thank You Jesus

Brother Love Smiley

DITTO Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2003, 04:29:57 AM »

By A4C

DO YOU BELIEVE?

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb. 11:6

1. DO YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED HOLY WORD OF GOD?

YES [_] For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

NO [_] He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

2. DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

YES [_] NO [_]

3. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A SINNER?

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20

Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin? Proverbs 20:9

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

YES [_] NO [_]

4. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN BE JUSTIFIED OF YOUR SINS BY DOING GOOD WORKS?

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. Romans 11:6

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:5

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Romans 3:24

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5

YES [_] NO [_]

5. DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) OF CHRIST?

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Cor. 15:1-4

A. ALL YOUR SINS WERE PLACED UPON JESUS CHRIST.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1 Peter 3:18

B. JESUS CHRIST SHED HIS HOLY BLOOD UPON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS.

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Colossians 1:14

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. Colossians 1:20

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

C. JESUS CHRIST DIED AND WENT TO HELL (THE GRAVE) PAYING THE PENALTY FOR YOUR SINS

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. Acts 2:31

D. JESUS CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD THE THIRD DAY WITHOUT YOUR SINS THAT HE BORE ON THE CROSS.

And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Colossians 2:13

Jesus said:

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23-24

DO YOU BELIEVE?

YES [_] NO [_]

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2003, 05:32:41 PM »

HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL

Scripture Reading:  1 Corinthians 2:14, 15

"The natural man receiveth not the things of the Sprit of God:  for they are foolishness unto him:  neither can he know them, be-cause  they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual discerneth all things, yet he himself is discerned of no man."

Only the Holy Spirit can interpret for us the Word of God, and the unregenerate does not have the Holy Spirit.  God reveals in His Holy Word all that He would have us to know.  But before  we can  understand,  we  must  first receive the gift of salvation by grace through faith.  We thus acquire the Holy Spirit as our interpreter.  No degree of human intellect can substitute  for the  Holy Spirit.   No level  of mortal esteem or code of morals or good intentions will qualify  as a  means to com-prehending the things of God.

Even some who are saved by God's grace unto life eternal may never become mature in the knowledge of the scriptures.  Salvation alone will not bring understanding.  The Holy Spirit interprets, but He does not force-feed.  There must be a willingness to learn, a desire to grow in the faith.  This is the problem that Paul had with the Corinthian church "And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.  I have fed you with milk, and not with meat:  for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able" (1 Cor.  3:1, 2).

We can offer instruction in the Word  of  God  but we  cannot compel the hearer to  compre-hend.  It is not our responsibility as ambassa-dors for Christ to over-power an audience, but to present the truth clearly and in love.  Conviction and submission are the work of the Holy Spirit.  Like our apostle himself, it is our responsibility to attempt to "Make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 3:9).  But only by way of expounding the truth;  discernment will be governed by the Holy Spirit alone.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2003, 06:16:30 AM »

Salvation is an extraordinary gift and hit home with me in a very personal way when I realized that Christ died for me a sinner!

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
 God in his ultimate mercy sent His only begotten son to die on the criminals cross. Christ died my death and your death on the cross; the innocent dying for the guilty. Christ died for sinners
1Co 15:3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
The righteous dying for the unrighteous. The amazing thing is God did this while we were still at enmity with Him.
Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

God who is rich in mercy gave us the greatest gift we will ever receive.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
 All we have to do is accept this free gift and we will be saved.
"Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" (Acts 16:30)
 asked the Phillipian jailer. He was simply told
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household." (Acts 16:31)
 There is nothing we can do to earn salvation. It is not wages to be earned but the free gift of God.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

No amount of good works or church traditions can save you. If you try to approach God and present your own righteousness

( Rom 3:10 As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one;)
 as a basis for salvation, He will not accept it. What we present to God as righteous He views as filthy rags.
Isa 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; we all fade as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 4:4-5 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,

Salvation is for eternity. Once your saved you can not lose your salvation. Otherwise it wouldn't be salvation but probation .

Romans 5:21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:22-23 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

When man dies he will either experience eternal condemnation or eternal life. The choice is yours. Simply believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and that He died on the cross for your sins and you will be assured of eternal life.

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2003, 05:19:35 PM »

AAAAAAAAMEN Brother Love Amen

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2003, 06:00:09 AM »

What do you think?

Is Paul all he claimed to be? The bible indicates that he is. Paul writes in his defense the following : 1 Cor 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

What do you learn from Paul? 1. We have a completed revelation of God to man. 2. We understand that eternal life is a free gift not of works of any kind. 3. We learn that Israel IS set aside. 4. We learn that the Body Of Christ is God's agency today. 5. We learn not to live our lives based on the circumstances around us. 6. We learn to rightly divide the word of truth. 7. We learn total and complete forgiveness. 8. We learn the true value of the cross. 9. We learn of the pretribulational rapture of the church. 10. We learn that the law is a curse not a blessing. 11. We learn that the religion of the world is a religion of works. 12. We learn that if anyone, without exception, teaches any other gospel than the gospel of grace, they are under the curse of God.

So.. what do think? (See above verse before inserting foot into mouth - ed.)

Posted By Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2003, 01:30:22 PM »

What do you think?

Is Paul all he claimed to be? The bible indicates that he is. Paul writes in his defense the following : 1 Cor 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

What do you learn from Paul? 1. We have a completed revelation of God to man. 2. We understand that eternal life is a free gift not of works of any kind. 3. We learn that Israel IS set aside. 4. We learn that the Body Of Christ is God's agency today. 5. We learn not to live our lives based on the circumstances around us. 6. We learn to rightly divide the word of truth. 7. We learn total and complete forgiveness. 8. We learn the true value of the cross. 9. We learn of the pretribulational rapture of the church. 10. We learn that the law is a curse not a blessing. 11. We learn that the religion of the world is a religion of works. 12. We learn that if anyone, without exception, teaches any other gospel than the gospel of grace, they are under the curse of God.

So.. what do think? (See above verse before inserting foot into mouth - ed.)

Posted By Brother Love Smiley

what do I think? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2003, 02:02:39 AM »

posted by ollie as reply #233
Faith in Jesus Christ is obedience to God's will. It is what He wants for man. Having faith makes one obedient to God's will.
How can the two be seperated. The bible teaches obedience to God. It teaches Faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who died was resurrected and was taken up into heaven where He sits on the right side of God exercising His authority.

Christ commanded His apostles to go and teach His good news to all nations and those that hear and believe are being obedient to Christ's word. They believe because the word of God convicts them so they obey it.

If in faith you are just sitting back and think obedience to God is not necessary, then you are wrong. One has to be obedient to be given the Holy Spirit. How can you pick and use pieces, parts of the Bible and ignore other parts. It all has to be put together as a whole. You dwell on Faith without obedience, when faith is obedience.

ollie,  

sigh........

Faith in Jesus, is given to them that repent.

God commands all men everywhere to repent (Acts 17:30)

One must see himself as a sinner dead in sin and tresspass, before he can repent, with no options, it is at this point the Spirit of God, makes the blood Jesus shed at the cross,  a reality to sinners, so that when God grants repentance, the blood shed at the alter not made with human hands,  is imputed (to count for, or assigned to account of another [Psa 32:2, Rom 4:8]) to the sinners debt, and the gift of the  grace of  God, thru the faith of the sinner, is able toreceive the gift of eternal life.

This all happens, once and forevere, when God the Spirit seals the believer.

You keep, bring up after the fact, that this or that must be done, in order to obtain salvation, in the end;

as thou, one is working his way to slavation which is the reward in the end.

Isn't this the point you keep making with the verses you keep coming back to:  Rev 3:20, Rev 14:12, and your shpeal herein about obedience to God.

While this is true, obedience to God, after being sealed by the Spirit, is not erased because of disobedience.

The obedience spoken of in the verses you bring up are not about salvation, that issue is resolved once and forever when the faith given is placed in the finished works of Jesus at the cross.

What you failed to see in Rev 14:12, is that the commandments of God, lead all who are taught by them, to Jesus, who is the end of the Law to them that believe, so, they ,the saints that are spoken of herein,  keep the commandmnets of God by all of his children, willingly, but it has nothing to do, about needing to keep them, to be saved, since they are already saved..and the matter is resolved.

You seem to really have a problem understanding this very point.

You deny that you believe in a works faith gosple, but you keep trying to teach one.

Am I wrong??

Petro

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2003, 04:20:27 AM »

posted by ollie as reply #233
Faith in Jesus Christ is obedience to God's will. It is what He wants for man. Having faith makes one obedient to God's will.
How can the two be seperated. The bible teaches obedience to God. It teaches Faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God who died was resurrected and was taken up into heaven where He sits on the right side of God exercising His authority.

Christ commanded His apostles to go and teach His good news to all nations and those that hear and believe are being obedient to Christ's word. They believe because the word of God convicts them so they obey it.

If in faith you are just sitting back and think obedience to God is not necessary, then you are wrong. One has to be obedient to be given the Holy Spirit. How can you pick and use pieces, parts of the Bible and ignore other parts. It all has to be put together as a whole. You dwell on Faith without obedience, when faith is obedience.

ollie,  

sigh........

Faith in Jesus, is given to them that repent.

God commands all men everywhere to repent (Acts 17:30)

One must see himself as a sinner dead in sin and tresspass, before he can repent, with no options, it is at this point the Spirit of God, makes the blood Jesus shed at the cross,  a reality to sinners, so that when God grants repentance, the blood shed at the alter not made with human hands,  is imputed (to count for, or assigned to account of another [Psa 32:2, Rom 4:8]) to the sinners debt, and the gift of the  grace of  God, thru the faith of the sinner, is able toreceive the gift of eternal life.

This all happens, once and forevere, when God the Spirit seals the believer.

You keep, bring up after the fact, that this or that must be done, in order to obtain salvation, in the end;

as thou, one is working his way to slavation which is the reward in the end.

Isn't this the point you keep making with the verses you keep coming back to:  Rev 3:20, Rev 14:12, and your shpeal herein about obedience to God.

While this is true, obedience to God, after being sealed by the Spirit, is not erased because of disobedience.

The obedience spoken of in the verses you bring up are not about salvation, that issue is resolved once and forever when the faith given is placed in the finished works of Jesus at the cross.

What you failed to see in Rev 14:12, is that the commandments of God, lead all who are taught by them, to Jesus, who is the end of the Law to them that believe, so, they ,the saints that are spoken of herein,  keep the commandmnets of God by all of his children, willingly, but it has nothing to do, about needing to keep them, to be saved, since they are already saved..and the matter is resolved.

You seem to really have a problem understanding this very point.

You deny that you believe in a works faith gosple, but you keep trying to teach one.

Am I wrong??

Petro

Good teaching Brother Petro

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><
suzie

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2003, 11:32:02 AM »

I didnt vote in your choices because I am going to heaven not based on any of those things you posted.  I am going to heaven because I have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of my life. I now live for Him and He has sealed me to eternal life through the Holy Spirit.....

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2003, 01:57:17 PM »

I didnt vote in your choices because I am going to heaven not based on any of those things you posted.  I am going to heaven because I have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of my life. I now live for Him and He has sealed me to eternal life through the Holy Spirit.....

AAAAAAAAAMEN Suzie

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Brother Love
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2003, 03:55:30 AM »

Amen Sister

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><
lizmom

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2003, 04:35:42 PM »

Whew! What a discussion!
First off, let me just remind a couple of folks, are you loving each other in this forum? Are you bringing glory to God? Pray over your posts!
Praise God for saving us. We are not all learned scholars. The work that we are to do is to believe in Jesus Christ. His yoke is light! If we believe in Him, He will do a good work in us! It's a wonderful thing and one of the mysteries of God, that He can use this stubborn people to bring glory to Himself. Let's not get too bogged down in arguing over the finer points. If you have understanding, praise God for revealing it to you through the Holy Spirit! Let us believe, and let us WORK as we press on toward the common goal; let us run the race! Yes, let us do good works! Praise God! The works won't save us, Jesus will! When we are saved, works are the natural consequence! Cheesy Faith without works is dead! If you have no works, do you really have faith? Look inward! If you have faith, then show it! But don't put your faith in faith! Put faith in Him! Sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited about Jesus!
Love and blessings to all!
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2003, 01:28:14 PM »

Whew! What a discussion!
First off, let me just remind a couple of folks, are you loving each other in this forum? Are you bringing glory to God? Pray over your posts!
Praise God for saving us. We are not all learned scholars. The work that we are to do is to believe in Jesus Christ. His yoke is light! If we believe in Him, He will do a good work in us! It's a wonderful thing and one of the mysteries of God, that He can use this stubborn people to bring glory to Himself. Let's not get too bogged down in arguing over the finer points. If you have understanding, praise God for revealing it to you through the Holy Spirit! Let us believe, and let us WORK as we press on toward the common goal; let us run the race! Yes, let us do good works! Praise God! The works won't save us, Jesus will! When we are saved, works are the natural consequence! Cheesy Faith without works is dead! If you have no works, do you really have faith? Look inward! If you have faith, then show it! But don't put your faith in faith! Put faith in Him! Sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited about Jesus!
Love and blessings to all!

Thanks lizmom Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2003, 01:29:49 PM »

http://www.matthewmcgee.org/qa1.html#Q2

Question: If certain groups, who call themselves Christian, are mixing law and grace, yet still believe that Jesus Christ died for them and rose from the dead, aren't they still saved, even with their mixing of law and grace?"

Answer: The key is, do they really believe they are saved by grace through faith in the gospel of grace without works? If so, then they are saved. Now some groups believe they have to be baptized, or that they must not work on Sunday, or that they must perform certain good deeds or rituals etc. If they know that those works have nothing to do with their salvation, then they are saved (through faith alone, without an ounce of works). But on the other hand, if they do believe that doing this or that is required for their salvation (as many groups and denominations teach) in addition to their faith, then that is mixing faith and works. It is telling Jesus Christ, "No Lord, your death was insufficient." That is not faith in the gospel, and I see no scriptural reason to think that such a person would be saved. The doctrine known as Lordship salvation makes this error in a subtle way. Saying that one must make Jesus Christ "Lord of your life" to truly be saved is really saying that you must add at least a little works to your faith in order to be saved. That is tainting the gospel. Salvation is by the grace of God alone through faith alone. See Ephesians 2:8-9. Faith does not equal works, but rather, faith is belief. So among those who mix the dispensations of Law and Grace there are some who are saved (if they keep the works out of salvation), but many who are lost.

Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

http://www.matthewmcgee.org/qa1.html#Q2
« Last Edit: August 17, 2003, 01:39:08 PM by Ambassador4Christ » Logged

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the