Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:18:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Movies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Fahrenheit 9/11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fahrenheit 9/11  (Read 9169 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2004, 02:23:56 AM »

Blowen off some steam...... Angry

What I don't understand is HOW, and why don't someone put a stop to this michael moore movie.....isn't it the biggest piece of progoganda on the market today?
musicllover
Because of his right "Freedom of expression."  If we start to take away the "Bill of Rights" given to us by our forfathers, what do we have?

An American Communist, This is what Michael Moore is.....

A RAT to the American way of life. Just as alot of Democrats want to modify our "Bills of Rights," And the Constution, which one of my Great great great.......... Uncles signed. I found out about this last night. Talking with my great Uncle John.

Go in Peace with God
DW

HEAR HEAR, I wouldn't have it any other way, but if moore can produce an 90 minute move expressioning his freedom of speech, then why can't another group produce with that same freedom?
    Democrats want to scream foul when the stones they threw first start coming back across the fence and  start hitting a few of them in the heads.  
Well 2 wrongs don't make a right, or......
Jn. 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 02:24:55 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Coyote

Aim High!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2004, 10:19:04 AM »

here is my proposed habitat for the individuals.

http://www.1uptravel.com/international/oceaniapacific/johnston-atoll/

it is an intersting place, nice tropical weather, and the goverment alredy owns the land. The chemicals there should be benificial to them.

That looks like a good place for some folks, Coyote.
By the way Johnston Atoll was fortified durning WW2. At the time it was believed that Japan would try and take the Atoll. All Japan did though was bomb the Atoll.

A bit if info on the choice of Islands... Johnston atol was until 2000-2001 the chemical weapons destruction site for the U.S. military. I figure there may be just enough "residue" there to keep them all happy.

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2004, 12:46:44 PM »

I think that I have most of this figured out. The unending mud and lies about Bush went on for a long time before there was an answer or anything in return. They really don't want to be rid of him because of the war or any other of the side issues. They want to be rid of him because he is a professed Christian, that he prays, that he wants to stop abortion, that he is against same sex marriage, and his morals and values do not fit at all with the liberal agenda. George Bush, single-handedly, has dealt major setbacks to the liberals and has actually made a dent in the Godless, anything goes type of society that the liberal money machine wants.

Now, I would quickly say that George Bush would not be among the strongest Christians that I know, but the strongest Christians that I know wouldn't last a month as President of the United States. They would eat a strong Christian alive and spit him out, or they would assassinate him. George Bush managed to work through the political process and actually gain some moral, Christian ground back, and they hate George Bush for that. How dare someone try to end abortions and keep trying! How dare someone try to get a Federal Marriage Amendment passed! How dare someone mention prayer and Jesus Christ in the most powerful office in the land!

In short, the radical left will do anything to get rid of George Bush for the above and other reasons. George Bush is the biggest threat that has come along in many years to the Godless, moral vacuum that has been so diligently worked for so many years. YEP!!! - I'll vote for Bush because he is the only one I can see that has a chance to gain some more moral, Christian ground for this country. I'll also vote for him for many other reasons, one being that he's been a great President.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Coyote

Aim High!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2004, 01:31:13 PM »

I'll Second that vote!!!

Amazing Grace how sweet the sound
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2004, 12:06:14 AM »

What I don't understand is HOW, and why don't someone put a stop to this michael moore movie.....isn't it the biggest piece of progoganda on the market today?
musicllover
Because of his right "Freedom of expression."  If we start to take away the "Bill of Rights" given to us by our forfathers, what do we have?

A RAT to the American way of life. Just as alot of Democrats want to modify our "Bills of Rights," And the Constution, which one of my Great great great.......... Uncles signed. I found out about this last night. Talking with my great Uncle John.

Go in Peace with God
DW

HEAR HEAR, I wouldn't have it any other way, but if moore can produce an 90 minute move expressioning his freedom of speech, then why can't another group produce with that same freedom?
    Democrats want to scream foul when the stones they threw first start coming back across the fence and  start hitting a few of them in the heads.  
Jn. 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

DW,
      you are right, trouble is which one is right, or are they both wrong? Can we honestly be sure of anything that the commericial tell us? Love your neighbor just don't love what they do. Honesty, most of the time all these ads do is cause a person to get stubborn and refuse to listen to anything else, I try not too, but I get this "YES one for my side" feeling when I've seen a commercial that says Kerry's bad in some way. Is that really what we should be doing?
musicllover

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2004, 12:24:18 AM »

musicllover

Go in Peace with God
DW

DW,
      you are right, trouble is which one is right, or are they both wrong? Can we honestly be sure of anything that the commericial tell us? Love your neighbor just don't love what they do. Honesty, most of the time all these ads do is cause a person to get stubborn and refuse to listen to anything else, I try not too, but I get this "YES one for my side" feeling when I've seen a commercial that says Kerry's bad in some way. Is that really what we should be doing?
musicllover
You have to do what God, and your heart tell you. Me, I am going with GWB, not because of the ads on TV but, what God and my heart are telling me. I would rather have a Christian that lies some then a non-Christian, who believes in abortion and gay rights.
Follow what God is telling you, you know God would never lead you astray.

musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2004, 03:42:26 AM »

musicllover

Go in Peace with God
DW

DW,
musicllover
You have to do what God, and your heart tell you. Me, I am going with GWB, not because of the ads on TV but, what God and my heart are telling me. I would rather have a Christian that lies some then a non-Christian, who believes in abortion and gay rights.

I've NO doubt that I will vote for Pres Bush, like you because of what he stands for. I hate to see the ads though. I've already a nature to not trust and those ads throws a blanket over all that. But because of GWB beliefs against abortion and the one man one women marriage he will defiantly have my vote. I see all over the net (my new paper) that Kerry is asking Bush to stop the neg ads, I wonder would Kerry ask Moore to stop showing his movie?  

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2004, 05:23:22 AM »

musicllover

Go in Peace with God
DW

DW,
musicllover
I wonder would Kerry ask Moore to stop showing his movie?  
I doubt Kerry is man enough to ask. On a different note, I don't listen to the ads by either. I don't read them either, Closed Caption doesn't translate. Grin

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2004, 05:30:40 PM »

I plan to See this Moive Now! I seen something on Today that made me want to see this moive.

Okay all you moive Critics, Please See the Movie then comment on it in this Thread!!

Blessings,   \o/

MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2004, 05:58:33 PM »

I plan to See this Moive Now! I seen something on Today that made me want to see this moive.

Okay all you moive Critics, Please See the Movie then comment on it in this Thread!!

Blessings,   \o/

MsGuidedAngel
I have seen it, and posted my opinions on what I saw. Way back on page one.
I saw it, I won tickets to see it here. Roll Eyes
From now one I will be boycotting all of Michael Moores movies. I also hope that other Christians will as well. The Man rearanged everything he wanted in a different order to please himself and slander Bush. Some of the stuff he has lies about, putting words in Bush's mouth.
I pray other Christians will boycott his movies from now on.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2004, 09:26:18 PM »

Blessings,   \o/

MsGuidedAngel
From now one I will be boycotting all of Michael Moores movies. I also hope that other Christians will as well. The Man rearanged everything he wanted in a different order to please himself and slander Bush. Some of the stuff he has lies about, putting words in Bush's mouth.

Oh, okay DreamWeaver! Thanks so much for your Post!  Grin

Blessings,  \o/

MsGuidedAngel

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2004, 04:04:40 AM »

Blessings,   \o/

MsGuidedAngel

At least you didn't pay to see it!  Wink

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2004, 07:49:43 PM »

Blessings,   \o/

MsGuidedAngel

At least you didn't pay to see it!  Wink

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Grrrrrrrr.....   Embarrassed Cry

I still want to see it someday. More than likely, I'll have to wait to see it on DVD when it's released!

Love,

MsGuidedAngel

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the