Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:30:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Movies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Fahrenheit 9/11
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fahrenheit 9/11  (Read 9166 times)
SinkSF

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2004, 05:59:13 PM »

Michael Moore speaks for everything that is wrong with this world. He is a blatant supporter of the evil liberal and gay agenda trying to push america away from God. we should all pray for him to wake up from his world of lies
melchizedek

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2004, 01:11:32 AM »

Anyone else notice his choice in music? I'm not sure, but it's almost like he wanted you to be aware he was attempting to manipulate you. Which doesn't make sense, b/c manipulation works best when you're not aware of it...all combined to say I don't think it deserved the Palm D'Or.

Also, I felt horrible for wanting to laugh after seeing some of the images he chose to show. Not saying he shouldn't have shown them, just that a more consistent approach would've been more effective.

And I'd have never had the guts to shove a camera into a grieving woman's face. Just a personal note.
musicllover

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.........

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 11:53:32 PM »

I seen the Bowling for Columbine for English had to write a paper about it. I kept feeling something in my gut about this Columbine flim, but I've never heard of the Moore guy. I got a B in English when other of a different political agenda got A's.  At least now I know why I kept getting this feelings, God was warning me.
You will know them by the fruits they bare......makes me wonder about my English pro as well as Michael Moore.
My daughter seen this movie, and as hard nosed as she is thought it was a terrible movie, against our Pres, made him look bad, and didn't give many truths......and she is not a bush fan. (WOW IS ME Cry)

have a good one,
musicllover
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 07:16:46 AM by musicllover » Logged

musicllover
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 11:58:54 PM »

I have never seen this movie and don't know if I can..  Cry

steven john

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2004, 09:09:51 AM »

In what way is Michael Moore a teller of lies? From what I can see he is one of a few people who's willing to stand up for the voiceless - as Jesus would surely have done. As a true believer in justice, I'm very concerned that you would happily criticise Mr Moore for attempting to highlight injustice and yet say nothing of President Bush's constant deception of the American people.

Surely as Christian's, we cannot stand by idle while the President sends innocent people to their deaths, lies about WMD's, sells arms to dictators, and sells out the American people so he and his close friends can get even richer and more powerful. This my friends is surely true evil.

We're living in a world where a a small handful of powerful people are pulling all the strings and have a vested interest in keeping the rest of us dumb. Believe me - Mike Moore is not one of them.

Please, please, please see the film - and realise there's a lot more going on in this world than President Bush would want you to believe.
musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 11:44:16 AM »

Steven,
        howdy do, I can't speak about the seeing the movie 9/11 only about the producer. And becuase of the film Bowling for Columbine. I know what I felt as far as about that film .......I felt the producer was very very one sided. He made some of those in the real situation look good......for instance Marlyn Manson, who finds lieing just as easy as breathing, who could believe AnYthing a satan worshiper says.
     I just go by what the Lord is given me in my spirit as far as anyone seeing the 9/11 there more reason not to go than reasons to go, from what I have heard it would only make me mad, and cause me to dig my heels in further for Bush. Honestly if your already a Bush fan then the movie will only seal that choice, if your not then you'll walk out of the movie theater agree with a decision you already had. SO what good perpose does it serve?  
    Its the undecided that are going to be hurt by this film. The choices will have been tainted, seeds planted. And that is not fair since there isn't another movie that shows the "other" side of the story. Do you see what I mean?
    Then you have the group who could care less and like the idea of seeing the film because it trashes another human being, they could care less if people are being sent to their deaths, (not) or what the President is doing or not doing.
      I would much rather see a movie that is completely unbiased not so one sided as what 9/11 sounds like it is. (as voiced by my own Non Bush daughter). Producers have a right to make what they want, they also have the privialage to give it a bias......but at the expense of the person who watches it, and that is very sad, Not at all what Jesus would want. Mr Moore a user of the people, looking to cash in on the Election year and his own political agenda (propaganda). Like the money changes in the temple.....Not the first time it will happen. But I don't have to contribute to his bank role. My choice. If Mr Moore truly was given us a documentary then where is the possilbe other side to this story?  Its very obvious that he has one pupose in mind. Sorry I choice not to see the film.

musicllover
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 08:17:29 PM »

Steven John Said:

In what way is Michael Moore a teller of lies? From what I can see he is one of a few people who's willing to stand up for the voiceless - as Jesus would surely have done. As a true believer in justice, I'm very concerned that you would happily criticize Mr Moore for attempting to highlight injustice and yet say nothing of President Bush's constant deception of the American people.

Michael Moore is a teller of lies in all ways, and he became filthy rich telling his lies. Moore knew that President Bush didn't lie to anyone. Numerous other countries had the same intelligence that the US had. If you remember, a major bi-partisan committee just arrived at the same conclusion. It is also important to note that former President Clinton and Congress arrived at the same conclusion. Can we assume that Michael Moore has more accurate intelligence or intelligence that Congress and two Presidential Cabinets did not have. Well, that question is a no-brainer.

The currently informed Democratic party has stopped calling President Bush a liar for a reason - HE DIDN'T LIE! They know now that what President Bush started must remain a high priority and must be finished. Their only current difference is they think they can influence more partners to join in the effort. We should already know why France, Germany, Russia, and China didn't join in the effort. That would be gross corruption and violation of U.N. sanctions for over 10 years. I seriously doubt there is sufficient honesty left in the U.N. to properly investigate this, report it to the world, and take the specified U.N. actions against France, Germany, Russia, and China. I really doubt the U.N. will do anything.

Love In Christ,
Tom

steven john

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 10:03:42 PM »

Steven John Said:

In what way is Michael Moore a teller of lies? From what I can see he is one of a few people who's willing to stand up for the voiceless - as Jesus would surely have done. As a true believer in justice, I'm very concerned that you would happily criticize Mr Moore for attempting to highlight injustice and yet say nothing of President Bush's constant deception of the American people.

Michael Moore is a teller of lies in all ways, and he became filthy rich telling his lies. Moore knew that President Bush didn't lie to anyone. Numerous other countries had the same intelligence that the US had. If you remember, a major bi-partisan committee just arrived at the same conclusion. It is also important to note that former President Clinton and Congress arrived at the same conclusion. Can we assume that Michael Moore has more accurate intelligence or intelligence that Congress and two Presidential Cabinets did not have. Well, that question is a no-brainer.

The currently informed Democratic party has stopped calling President Bush a liar for a reason - HE DIDN'T LIE! They know now that what President Bush started must remain a high priority and must be finished. Their only current difference is they think they can influence more partners to join in the effort. We should already know why France, Germany, Russia, and China didn't join in the effort. That would be gross corruption and violation of U.N. sanctions for over 10 years. I seriously doubt there is sufficient honesty left in the U.N. to properly investigate this, report it to the world, and take the specified U.N. actions against France, Germany, Russia, and China. I really doubt the U.N. will do anything.

Love In Christ,
Tom

BlackEyedPeas,

I find it quite bizarre that you would on one hand criticise Mike Moore for lying, and yet overlook the lies and deception coming from the President (a much richer and powerful individual) who incidentally has made his money greasing the palms of big business. You say the president hasn't lied - and yet he's misled the entire American people about the reasons for going to war and about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

As a Christian, don't you find it hypocritical to attack Moore and yet defend Bush who's best buddies sell arms across the world, profit from war (eg Cheney & Halliburton) and steal retirement funds from innocent families (eg Ken Lay & Enron). You don't have to scratch the surface too far to reveal the deception and self-interest within.

There is a wealth of information available from a myriad of social organisations all concerned with the welfare of our fellow human beings on this planet. Many are critical of the current Bush administration. Would you call them all liars? Perhaps we should spend a little more time researching the facts and acquainting ourselves with what's happening in the wider world - and perhaps then there would be a little less suffering all round.

Peace to all!
fruda

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2004, 10:40:10 PM »

support kery!! yee haa lol
fruda

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2004, 10:44:17 PM »

minus the crazy username "fruda",
banning looks like it could actually help, more than hurt for the time being.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2004, 11:24:12 PM »

Now THAT is a truly 'hitleristic' statement.  
As for Moore:  Michael Moore is free to have his say, and I will die for the freedom of speech he enjoys.  Too bad he is a liar and I would dead for his lies.  (But I will die for Jesus' Truth FIRST.  I have heard Mr. Moore curse God over and over and over and over... Michael Moore hates God and doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ.)

Just whose opinion (book) do you wish to "burn"Huh

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2004, 12:44:15 AM »

JudgeNot,
         do you have a sight or something I can show my daughter on Mr Moore, she is just now 18. THinks she knows all there is to know about the world.....I would like to give her some evidence of what kind of person M Moore is. We know them by the fruits they bare, you do not get good fruit from a bad tree.

Thank you,
Musicllover

musicllover
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2004, 02:12:43 AM »

Now THAT is a truly 'hitleristic' statement.  
As for Moore:  Michael Moore is free to have his say, and I will die for the freedom of speech he enjoys.  Too bad he is a liar and I would dead for his lies.  (But I will die for Jesus' Truth FIRST.  I have heard Mr. Moore curse God over and over and over and over... Michael Moore hates God and doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ.)

Just whose opinion (book) do you wish to "burn"Huh
Excellent post JN.
I know which book Moore would want to burn first. The dummy can't have any of mine though.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2004, 02:16:38 AM »

JudgeNot,
         do you have a sight or something I can show my daughter on Mr Moore, she is just now 18. THinks she knows all there is to know about the world.....I would like to give her some evidence of what kind of person M Moore is. We know them by the fruits they bare, you do not get good fruit from a bad tree.

Thank you,
Musicllover
Here is his home site.
http://www.michaelmoore.com/index_main.php

Here is another site that is inpartial
http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723
http://slate.msn.com/id/2104495

I know I am not JN but here you go.

musicllover

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2004, 08:03:33 PM »

Associated Press
"Any attempts to libel me will be met by force," Michael Moore says, anticipating attacks on his film.

I did some research looking for information on the producer of 9/11 found a article in the New York times   http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/20/movies/20SHEN.html?pagewanted=3&ei=5070&en=5aef89794d3861f4&ex=1091332800
 that is headed  this way.........
Unfairenheit 9/11
The lies of Michael Moore.
By Christopher Hitchens
Posted Monday, June 21, 2004, at 12:26 PM PT ......

The article is a great read,  (just one of several I found by typing in his name at google) it explains better than I ever could about Mr Moore and his fabrications. He supposable has the facts on his home site, I think I've read enough to know that Moore can not be trusted to know fact from fiction. Ufortunatly he has the money to produce garbage.

musicllover
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the