Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Movies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Fahrenheit 9/11
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fahrenheit 9/11  (Read 9153 times)
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2004, 08:57:32 PM »

I just listened to a live interview with Ray Bradbury, author of Fahrenheit 451.  He is “incensed” (to say the least) that Michael Moore stole his title without permission.  (FYI: 451 degrees fahrenheit is the temperature at which a book burns.)  All I’ve heard about Michael Moore indicates he has never told a truth.  What do you think about Michael Moore, and do you think his movies are actually “documentaries” or fictional opinion?  I know for a fact that his ‘documentary’ “Bowling for Columbine” was an absolute lie and had no basis on reality.  He (Mr. Moore, in my opinion) is a master at directing his editors to snatch parts and pieces of different speeches and splicing them together to make the viewer believe someone is saying what Mr. Moore wants him to say to meet his own agenda.
Are you planning on supporting Mr. Moore by paying his to watch his latest “documentary’ Fahrenheit 9/11???

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Scoundrel

Officer! I'm a witness!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 11:52:30 AM »

Well, I have to agree with you amigo, he is a liar and a fraud:  A false witness, not just about who he is and what his agenda is, but he uses the editing room to make it appear as though other people are lying.  He is not driven by a desire to spread the truth or help people, he is driven by a liberal agenda.

He talks about a horrible tragedies that should be talked about, examined, and most of all prayed over but he uses them as a way to get attention for himself and to accumulate money. Embarrassed
Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 09:30:47 PM »

Yeah, well, what did you expect? If Moore hadn't done it, someone else would have. People are stupid like that.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 10:42:57 PM »

People are stupid like that.
Now THAT is a profound quote.  No kidding.  Fact.  

I think I'll make a sign for my office.  Although I'm sure I'll get some raised eyebrows when I attribute the quote to "Sapphire W34P0N".  If they inquire "Who is that?" I'll just look them in the eye and say "Where ARE you FROM?  Mars???"
 Grin

Let's see; 37-16=21+2004=2025.  Sapphire for president in 2025!  (That is if the Lord doesn't come for us before then!)

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Sapphire W34P0N
Gold Member

We'll party like we're dead.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 11:50:09 PM »

Whoa. Where did all THAT come from?
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 03:25:18 AM »

I might go see it. I haven’t been     ed off at the Movies in a long time (not since Godzilla) Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 11:06:53 PM »

I just listened to a live interview with Ray Bradbury, author of Fahrenheit 451.  He is “incensed” (to say the least) that Michael Moore stole his title without permission.  (FYI: 451 degrees fahrenheit is the temperature at which a book burns.)  All I’ve heard about Michael Moore indicates he has never told a truth.  What do you think about Michael Moore, and do you think his movies are actually “documentaries” or fictional opinion?  I know for a fact that his ‘documentary’ “Bowling for Columbine” was an absolute lie and had no basis on reality.  He (Mr. Moore, in my opinion) is a master at directing his editors to snatch parts and pieces of different speeches and splicing them together to make the viewer believe someone is saying what Mr. Moore wants him to say to meet his own agenda.
Are you planning on supporting Mr. Moore by paying his to watch his latest “documentary’ Fahrenheit 9/11???

I saw it, I won tickets to see it here. Roll Eyes
From now one I will be boycotting all of Michael Moores movies. I also hope that other Christians will as well. The Man rearanged everything he wanted in a different order to please himself and slander Bush. Some of the stuff he has lies about, putting words in Bush's mouth.
I pray other Christians will boycott his movies from now on.

dnatree

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 05:46:35 PM »

Warning to Religious that have read scripture but never knew spirit. The changes in the coming months will cause the great falling away because those that have been hiding behind a veil of religion will be exposed!! Those that understand the "true intention of my heart" may wish to help others understand what I am saying.

Fahrenheit

The Coming Fire, So Hot, it will melt the veil between YOU and I in this country, and leave those that are HIDING behind a veil of religion or interpretation with nowhere left to hide.

Leaders Lead Astray/ Vote True Servants/

The smallest of points overlooked, by those that wish to control us, will soon alter the largest of equations and render all the interpretations meaningless.

The veil of interpretation is what is separating you and I

Let my anger tear the veil separating YOU and I
For to put the wrath on you is to be angry at ones self

The veil of interpretation which is being used by the right to control others was not given them by God but is a product of interpretation/ the truth will soon alter that premise and render all such interpretations meaningless.  P. Steven Spence

JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 08:15:34 PM »

huh?   Huh

JPD
Elphaba

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2004, 12:20:50 AM »

Why should Christians boycott this movie? Why can't you let other Christians view it for themselves, and make up their own minds?
This movie is not full of lies, but tries to reveal some truths about the Bush administration.

I'll be praying for all Christians to See the Movie and NOT boycott it, and to have an OPENED mind.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 12:24:50 AM by Elphaba » Logged

"I didn't know ignorance was a point of view." ~Dilbert

And all along it was Weapons of Mass Deception.

Vote Kerry/Edwards '04
Reba
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2004, 12:26:03 AM »

I might go see it. I haven’t been     ed off at the Movies in a long time (not since Godzilla) Grin

Godzilla vs Bambi  One of the best movies! Not a waist of time!
Reba
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2004, 12:31:59 AM »

Mom told me a million years ago not to go to a movie i wouldn't want to take Jesus with me to see..... Sad  

wanta guess how many movies we go to....
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2004, 01:11:17 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to JudgeNot,

WOW! - I don't know if I have an opinion on this one or not. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to go see this garbage. I would greatly prefer being thrown into a hornets nest or staked to an ant bed. In fact, I would rather be skinned alive and salted. Other than Moore being a complete idiot, he lies every time his mouth moves. DOCUMENTARY???   Huh

I will say one thing for him, he's proven that a lying idiot can get rich in America. I'm sorry that I'm so shy and withdrawn on this subject.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2004, 01:23:04 AM »

Godzilla vs Bambi  One of the best movies! Not a waist of time!

Oklahoma Howdy to Sister Reba,

Grin   Grin  When compared to Moore's films, Godzilla vs. Bambi is a documentary. In fact, Godzilla is real and Moore is a figment of his own imagination.   Grin

UM?? - I wonder if Godzilla would be angry about being compared to Moore's films.   Grin

I might be able to finally sell those meteor helmets. I bet I would sell all of them in front of any theater showing Moore's cartoon.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 04:49:20 PM »

Why should Christians boycott this movie? Why can't you let other Christians view it for themselves, and make up their own minds?
This movie is not full of lies, but tries to reveal some truths about the Bush administration.

I'll be praying for all Christians to See the Movie and NOT boycott it, and to have an OPENED mind.

I saw Bowling for Columbine and I am now reading his book. Take is from me, Truth and Michael Moore are not the best of friends.

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the