Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:18:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Son
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Son  (Read 40522 times)
sentry

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »

Sister, your son and your family will be in my prayers. Always remember God will never be defeated in anything or by anyone.  Prayer goes to Him as a pure aroma of love, once we turn from our sin He tenderly holds us in His arms.

Love in Christ
Monte

Every journey begins with one step, when the destination is reached the journey ends, with the next step another journey begins.
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2008, 10:15:55 PM »

Hey everyone!  My son still seems to be doing good with his struggle against the homosexual feelings he was having.  The only problem I am having now seems to be angry feelings he seems to be having towards me and his dad.  He leaves notes where they can eventually be found by me where he writes things like, "I am more mature than those two people will every be; they do not deserve to be called parents; my mom is a senile religious freak; when my sister moves out it will leave me alone with those people (his parents); and really hurtful statements like these.  I am not sure where all this has come from and whether it is typical teenage rebellion.  But please do pray for these feelings that he is having towards me and his dad to go away.  I want him to see just how much I do love and care for him. 
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2008, 10:31:11 PM »

Hello Sister Tami,

Being a good parent is NOT a popularity contest. Most kids don't understand this until they reach about their mid 20's or have children of their own. One of the jobs of parents is to keep their children alive. This alone is a significant chore in this day and age.

Sister, maintain your stance and GOD will help you. We will all keep praying for you and your family.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Matthew 5:10  Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

faithgirl49

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

Praying in Jesus Name for your Son
Faithgirl
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »

Well, I have been praying so hard and have requested all my friends to help me pray for Mitchell's attitude.  He came home tonight, in a pretty good mood, and asked his dad if he could go buff the store floor with him on Wednesday morning and then go to breakfast before school.  (my husband owns a side business doing floors)  I am so praying that this is a good move and that Mitchell is not wanting to tell him something horrible or hurtful.  My husband could not do it this Wednesday (tomorrow) because he has to go to Columbia, so Mitch said they could do it next Wednesday.  Please, please pray that this is something wonderful that is taking place.  I know I do not need to doubt this, but I guess I am human, and as a mother, worried.  I do hope and pray he is really wanting to spend time with his father. 

We are trying to buy a house in Sumter, which is where I work and Mitch goes to school.  Mitchell is really excited about this.  Please pray that if this is what God wants us to do, that we will be able to find a home which we can afford and can qualify for a low rate loan.  I am trying so hard to mend things with Mitchell.  Please pray that things are finally starting to heal for my family.

Thanks Guys!!!  By the way, where has grammyluv been?  I haven't heard from her lately.  Hope everything is okay.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »

I'll be praying that it is all good.

Grammy has been pretty busy recently doing some extra training for her job.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
faithgirl49

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »

Praying Jesus praying
Faithgirl
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »

We went and looked at a house today.  Please pray that if it is God's will that the money will come through for us to purchase it.  Mitchell and my daughter (Haley) are extremelyl excited.  Mitchell said that we do not realized just how much happier he will be when he gets to move.  He said that it will make every aspect of his life happier.  I feel that having to live where we do now with all the memories that he has really brings him down.  He has to leave all of his new friends in Sumter to come home to where he feels he has no one, and in a way I think he blames me and his dad for that.  If it is want God wants for my family, please pray that we will get the house and my life, and Mitchell's will be much happier.  My husband is going to call the bank tomorrow to see what we need to do.  Please be praying!!!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »

Hello Sister Tami,

We are still praying for you and will pray that things work out on the house according to GOD'S Will.

Love In Christ,
Tom

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

I have been MIA for a bit but your son will come to my heart at odd times during my weeks and I always lift you all up. 

Grammyluv

Let us fight the good fight!
sctami

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2008, 10:23:38 PM »

Hey!!  I need some prayer help here!!!  Everything is going great with getting the house!  If all goes well, we will close around January 20th. 

However, tonight my son surprised me with who he wants to hang out with after school tomorrow - his old friend Christina (the one who helped convince him he was gay and has a horrible family life).  She has gotten in contact with him and told him that she has changed and wants to be his friend.  I just do not trust here.  Please help me pray about this.  Someone sent me a quote that says "When God is about to reposition your life know that the devil will began to attack!" 

I told him that I did not want him to hang out with her, that she had hurt him before and I just did not trust her.  He said that was fine, and if I didn't want him to hang out with her, then he wouldn't. But now, I know I will get "wrote about" in his papers.  I don't know what to do.  I know it is best if he doesn't hang with her, but he doesn't understand that I am doing it out of love and concern.  He just sees it as "not trust him and wanting him to have friends". 

Things were going soooooo good.  What happened?  Please help me pray that he will see I am not trying to hurt him but trying to love him, with everything I have that is what I am trying to do!  Please pray for me!!  Cry

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2008, 11:23:23 PM »

Stay strong in your position, sister and don't let those mind games get to you. I will definitely be praying for all in this.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2008, 02:59:49 AM »

I will also be praying sister because, it sounds like satan is trying to attack y'all.

sctami

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2008, 06:33:59 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!  Sorry its late!

I have been busy these last couple of weeks.  We found a house, and are waiting on the bank to do their paperwork to send to the attorney.  We had a home inspection done and are waiting on the sellers to agree to the repairs that need to be made.  Needless to say, we had a very, very small Christmas, but I do not think Mitchell and my daughter were too upset.  They are ready to move. 

Mitchell still seems to be doing good.  As far as I know, he has not been talking with Christina, which makes me happy.  He has his good days and his bad days.  I see signs where he is changing and trying to become more masculine.  Then there are days when I question certain things but keep my faith that God is working and moving him in the right direction.

Please continue to pray for my family and the home.  I really do believe it is what needs to be done right now.  We are getting the home at a great price and at a really good interest rate. 

Hope all of you are doing well and had a wonderful holiday!!!
HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2008, 01:08:26 PM »

Well that is a good report!  I will keep lifting you all up!
Grammyluv

Let us fight the good fight!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the