Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:50:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Twins
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twins  (Read 7535 times)
Battle Maiden

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 10:14:01 AM »

Smiley

Lord I lift up Pastor Roger's daughter - law and her unborn babies. I ask for your mercy and compassion to flow upon them. I ask for a hedge of protection around them all in Jesus mighty name.

Battle Maiden
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 09:51:01 PM »

We just heard from our son at the hospital. The contractions had stopped but they got her up to take a shower and they started up again but they are very mild and spaced out quite a bit. Both babies are in the correct position for birth which is very unusual for twins. Usually one is in the breach position and requires a c section. They have been giving her steroids that strengthens the babies lungs as a precautionary treatment just in case she does go into full labor.

They still have her on a medication that stops the contractions but it doesn't seem to be working to well. They can't increase it anymore than what they are already giving her as it is already causing chest pains, a bad side affect of the medicine.

We are all keeping a close eye on her by taking turns in staying with her. Naturally my son is there the most but one of us (my wife and I or her mother) is there while he is at work.

Yes Cris I am taking it easy. My wife insures that. She made me lay down in a reclining chair in the waiting room while we were up there and sends me to my room when we get home.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 09:08:55 AM »

Your continued prayers are most welcomed. They moved her into a private room during the night. They are concerned about the chest pains and now she has an infection somewhere but they are not sure where this infection is localized at.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 09:16:43 AM »

My prayers are still going up, PR.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 09:40:46 AM »

PR, I sent you a PM, regarding my toolbar, somehow it's not on my browser, it is still installed I just don't have it on the browser anymore. What should I do? I miss it Cry

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 10:03:18 AM »

PR, I sent you a PM, regarding my toolbar, somehow it's not on my browser, it is still installed I just don't have it on the browser anymore. What should I do? I miss it Cry

PM answer on it already.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 11:15:56 AM »

Thanks for the update P.R., my prayers are still coming.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 11:58:56 AM »

The Dr has now told us that she will not be leaving the hospital until the babaies are born. Only the Lord knows how long that will be.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 12:41:03 PM »

Oh PR, I'm sorry to hear that. I know she's not happy about that. How does she feel otherwise? How is your son holding up? Are these her first babies? How are you and the Mrs holding up? I am still praying

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 01:14:40 PM »

She doesn't know this yet. The Dr told her mother this and she didn't want her more upset than she is so asked that she not be told just yet.

Yes, these are her first children. My son seems to be holding up pretty well. He only gets upset when he has to leave her to go to work. Fortunately he has today and tomorrow off. My wife and I are doing fine. We both are getting plenty of rest right now so we can be there later.

Thank you all for the prayers.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2005, 06:10:14 PM »

It looks like there's going to be babies tonight. The medicine is no longer stopping the contractions. I'm headed for the hospital in a short while. Talk to all when I get back.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 09:29:21 PM »

False alarm. I won't go into details of why or what here on the forum but it was not contractions. It isn't over yet though. She has been taken off of the magnesium sulfate so it is possible the contractions may return soon.

ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2005, 02:21:30 AM »

Heavenly Father,

I set myself in agreement with my brothers and sisters that the babies be delivered healthy, the mother of the babies maintains good health, and the father and grandparents maintain good health also.

I come against all demonic powers in the name of Jesus of Nazaraeth, and command you to cease any manuevers against Pastor Roger, his wife, his son and daughter-in-law, and the unborn twins of his son. I particularly command you to take your hands off the mother of the unborn twins, and the twins themselves, so that their health is no longer threatened.

Father restore the mother to health and remove the infection caused by our enemy. Guide the doctors and nurses Father, and make sure they don't screw it up.

In the name of Jesus.

Amen.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2005, 06:50:56 AM »

Father, Creator of all things, You know each and every single cell, nerve, and all the intricate little details of life, because You are the one who created it, You are the maker. Father, I thank You that You are capable of taking care of PR's daughter-in-law-, and her babies. I am asking of You Father in the Name of Jesus, to restore health to this young mom to be and her babies, I ask that You place Your angels all around her. Father, I ask that You guide the hands, eyes, and minds of all the doctors and nurses attending to PR's daughter in law. I know Father that You watch over Your Word to perform it and Your Word tells me that if I ask anything of You in the Name of Jesus, I shall have it. Therefore Father I know that mom will deliver her twins at the time You set and they will be healthy and she will be healthy and strong, for Your praise and glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen

Battle Maiden

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005, 05:30:25 AM »

Thank you each and everyone of you for all your prayers for my daughter, and my grandson. This is her first and will be her only boy. She won't be able to have any other babies after him and she already has 3 girls and doesn't want anymore.  I'm sure God is listening to your prayers.
Love to you all,  Cheesy

Smiley

I am praying for your daugher, I pray that God keeps them from harm and allows the pregancy go well without any more problems.

I also am praying for your daughter in-law Pastor Roger.

Battle Maiden
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the