Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  USA in prophecy?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: USA in prophecy?  (Read 23067 times)
at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 08, 2005, 08:21:03 PM »

Last Daze:
Yes and once again you take my words out of context.

Not at all, I trust in the Word of God.

Last Daze:
As long as the context is the same, and it is in both Daniel and Revelation, then yes they do mean the same thing.

Last Daze:
You have taken my quote which is referring to Daniel and jumped to Revelation to give an answer.

Yes I did. Glory be to God.

Last Daze:
Now John is describing “a beast” which rises out of the sea, or rises among the people. This beast is a conglomeration of all four beasts of Daniel. It has the 10 horns from the fourth beast of Daniel, it has the mouth of a Lion from the first, the feet of a bear from the second and the beast was like unto a leopard, the third beast kingdom of Daniel.

Last Daze:
Once again a little explanation please.

Last Daze:
This beast has seven heads. It we look at Daniel we see the head of the Lion, the head of the bear, the 4 heads of the leopard and the head of the fourth beast which is not likened to any beast in nature.

Thank you.

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 08, 2005, 08:33:11 PM »

Funny I was at tribulationforce and another site and they are talking about these same things . We are one in the LORd .

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Last Daze

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2005, 09:42:18 PM »

Thank you.

Well, at this point I can no longer follow what exactly it is you're trying to say so you're welcome Grin.
Elias2k

Beleive in God for he is coming very soon!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2005, 03:59:02 AM »

Is the USA in Prophecy of the Bible?
This you can be sure of as the stars are in the heavens.

I thought you might enjoy this as a dream I had put me on to some clues right after Pope John Paul II had died. Here is concrete proof we are at the gate of Omega (The Second Coming and Return, and End of the Piscean Age) and nearing Revelation 12:12 - 13:9.

2 Thessalonians 2:5-12 (Pope John Paul II held this lawlessness back he is now passed and the lie is spreading like wildfires. No one but God can stop this.)

We are in this for sure as there will be no sitting this one out.

My Dream on Sunday April 3, 2005

I am standing in a beautiful green meadow full of Sunflowers and Daises on a brisk, cool sunlit spring day. Immediately I notice the sensation of the fresh, light air as it gently passes by inviting me to walk down a narrow rock pathway that mystically appears before my eyes. As I begin to walk down this path step by step the image of a small pool of water emerges glistening like a sea of crystal in the sunlight. Finally as I reach the end of this path three beautiful men appear dressed in fine white and silver linens having golden sachets with undecipherable writing draped across them. While looking upon their brilliance which was like soft white moon light glittering in white sands one of them quietly motions to the water inviting me to watch. As my eyes slowly focus upon the water the image of many fishes swimming around emerges but in a short time the image becomes murky, cloudy and then eventually fades. At that moment I saw ripples on the water as soft, white rain drops fell slowly down. But wait… I thought there is not a cloud in the sky. It was in that moment when I finally realized it was the tears of the three that were gazing there with me.

The Interpretation of the Dream I had on Sunday April 3, 2005:

The dream starts with me standing in an open field surrounded by beautiful flowers on a bright sunlit, spring day. This to me is symbolic of the nature of God’s great creation in all its beauty and splendor illuminated by the infernal powers of the life giving suns rays which is the very life force of our solar system. Within this beautiful and spacious scene there appeared a walkway of stone in which I was invited to ascend down. This path made of earthen stone is symbolic of the journey of life thru which each one of us continually passes thru upon the earth. We do this by divine design and plan which intends for us to reach our destination, discovering the mysteries of life and of the creation along the way. These mysteries thru our life begin to unfold before our very senses revealing the very essence of all that is including the nature of our own being. When considering this path of life it became apparent to me that even the stars in heaven like all ordained animate life follow a given course leading to an intended destination over time and space. This passageway we travel is designed to put all things in motion thru our existence eventually bringing full circle by degree the nature and mysteries of all things past, present and future. While descending this path in my dream a small pool of water emerges appearing like the Mists of the Amethyst Crystal Sea glistening in the sunlight. While I was contemplating this mystery I realized that when I saw the planet earth from space for the first time on television it appeared like a beautiful Sea of Crystal hovering in the perfect peace of our solar system. Looking up from earth into this stellar Crystal Sea at night and in the spring season we find the oceans of life unfold where Hydra mystically appears to our south swimming in those stellar waters of abundance. If you observe Hydra at the right time while looking towards heavens gate (North Pole Star Polaris), you see Ursa Major (the Big Dipper) pouring out mystical and heavenly fountains of water into this sea which appears below the elliptic line. This vision teaches us that the gateway of heaven (Polaris, Genesis 1:1) pours forth the life giving crystal fountains which sustain this great creation we call earth. This heavenly fountain poured fourth from heavens gate symbolizes the spiritual form of our existence upon the face of the earth. For if we look we can see from the great fountain head (Polaris) these fountains flowing down and over the Big Dipper, thru the Lion’s Tail (Denebola, Beta Leonis) and into the head of Virgo (Zavijava, Beta Virginis) where the magic of life is found.  This pouring fourth of water is symbolic of the earthly woman (Virgo the virgin) producing thru her fruitfulness the seed pods of life that eventually thru many seasons spawn the ears of corn and wheat that she holds in her left hand (Spica, Alpha Virginis). It is in this process where the life giving fountain from Virgo’s head can be seen running over into Crater the cup giving birth to our own fountain of youth and our own conception. I realized immediately that in this cup lies the image of the crystal clear waters (or fountains) of the pool in my dream in which those spiritual fishes were swimming. These waters tell of the youthfulness of our creation upon its earthly conception (Genesis 1:1-28).  When I see the big picture I am reminded of the words of St. John who wrote (Revelation 4:6) “Also before the throne was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. “ which is our spirit manifested in the Crystal Sea of life.

Just as the spiritual fountain (or water) is symbolized in the heavens so is the physical. In the stellar constellation of Pisces we see the multitude of the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Genesis 1:28, Genesis 48:26, Ezekiel 47:9). These nations comprised of many peoples were told by GOD to be fruitful and multiply upon the earth partaking of the fresh water of the rivers (Eridanus) on the earth.  This brings us to the symbolism of the fishes that are swimming in the fresh waters of this earth which is the spiritual man manifested in physical form born of those same life giving fountains of Virgo. It is widely accepted that the nature of the fishes in Pisces is symbolic of the multitudes that were promised to Abraham by GOD whose posterity would literally be as great and numerous as the stars in heaven. We can see God’s promise to Abraham being recorded thru the message written upon the Crystal Sea of heaven in which the stellar constellations of the two fishes Pisces reside. Here we see everything that is of the physical earth and its existence bound by a knot (Al Rischa, Alpha Piscium) and leading us closer to or away from GOD and his promise of abundant life. If we obey GOD thru his commandments we will enjoy the many blessings of his work and literally multiply and prosper like fish in abundant waters.

End of Part I

You will see him coming in the East on a Cloud of Glory and not in a Car, Airplane or Ship! (Mark 13:5-26, Ezekiel 43:1-5)

References:

http://skyandtelescope.com/observing/skychart/skychart.asp (Interactive Sky Chart)
http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/cons.html (Constellation Index)
E. W. Bullinger 1893 (The Whitness of the Stars and their anchient origins.)

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty the whole earth is full of his glory.
Amen
Elias2k

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2005, 04:14:32 AM »

Part II

In my dream I realized that the waters of Pisces where the fish are physically bound together were symbolic of the murky waters of earth that eventually became cloudy and eventually fade. Once we are conceived and become manifested in physical form our crystal clear water of life begins to turn murky as we begin to encounter those earthly storms and trials of the raging fresh waters. These storms of the physical can either place us on a path which is back to GOD or detour us away from him. The only stipulation to this message which was recorded for Abraham was to obey the holy covenant (commandments).  (Genesis 17, Leviticus 26:42, Jeremiah 25:15, Isaiah 51:22).

In the image of this dream it is easy to see thru Pisces the symbolism of the murky waters in which the fishes were swimming becoming cloudy and fading. This to me is also significant of a great falling which eventually leads us to experience the tides of his physical wrath. These tides emerging into the physical can upset the natural balance of the fishes recoiling upon them like a cobra just before he strikes. The reflux of these tides would create an imbalance the likes of which has never been seen from the beginning of the creation of earth. The earth is not only ours but a prized jewel in the hands of God. It is his creation and our responsibility to care fore since it was given to us to sustain our very physical essence and our posterity.

Every action in the physical recoils back like reflux thus affecting all that is.  

Because we are made up of all that is we share a fractional part of the whole physical plane on earth thus becoming directly connected thru those sustaining bands we see in the fishes of Pisces.  This is the exact nature of our existence on earth. If we thru arrogance try to sever or upset the band it recoils upon us as a reminder of our place in the fraction part. This insures that our physical body will never exceed all that is ours to have thru Gods spirit of establishment and ordnance of all things below and earthly (symbolic of the knot and bands of Pisces). I should mention for clarity sake that also in this knot we see the spiritual and physical consciousness meet giving the sense of our fractional part of his plan. Without the fountains of spirit we are only a measure of all that forms the physical earth and are doomed never to be more than an earthly presence that once appeared only to fade like the mists of the sea.      

End of Part II  

Part III

In the final part of this dream I saw droplets of crystal water falling down upon the pool of cloudy, fading water where the fishes were swimming. This is symbolic of the waters of iniquity, defiled and made impure by man and of his disobedience thru time. The likes of which caused the three standing there looking upon it great sadness. This sadness is symbolic of man not following the plan and also knowing what has been decreed by proclamation from the beginning of time. These conditions were foretold by the prophet Jeremiah and St. John which would eventually bring about and arouse Omega God the great ‘I am’. The wrath of Omega ‘I am’ would be like the very air we breathe devouring us from the inside out with one breath. It is true that God is love but just as all things are his so is his divine nature. It was Alpha ‘I am’ that crated water and fire and these elements in part are of the essence of his very nature. Can you imagine being able to speak something from an infinite void into physical existence? I ask now just why then do we not treat these very elements as if they were part of him and ourselves. For if he so desired these very things could devour everything in an instant collapsing into the void from where it came.  When we create an imbalance it will automatically right overtime but at the cost of our own mistake. This is part of his divine plan for all of us to learn and experience. What I mean here is if such a mistake is done repeatedly it would be equivocal to hitting ourselves in the head repeatedly with a hammer only to receive a headache while having no knowledge of aspirin. Nothing is gained thru this experiment except punishment for having done it which is the headache and eventually the remedy.

I think I have said enough on this to bring into the light the ramifications of our actions in the physical plane of existence.

We now stand against the wall with our massive hammers having yet seen the nail.

Alpha and Omega the Aries and Pisces Connection:

Pisces has become identified with Christ Jesus as the ‘First Fish’ (the spirit of truth and light) who was born after the March equinox point had moved from Aries back into Pisces (Al Rischa, Alpha Pisces) thus marking the transition to this present age. Around 7 BC, the 1st point of Aries at the vernal equinox, moved from Aries to the stars of the Fishes near Alpha Pisces , Al Rischa which means the binding point or knot. It is interesting to mention that from here we see a beast of the sea Cetus (Leviathan) going forth traveling east to west under water reaching to the 1st degree point of Aries by Beta Cetus. Due to the precession of the equinoxes; the vernal equinox is now located in a region south of Omega Pisces, in the tail of the southwestern (second) fish. This point now being the 1st degree of Aries, and also the Greenwich of the Sky afford Omega Pisces (southern fish tail) to become ‘the Leaders of the Celestial Host’. For God said "I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:Cool this is proof we are at the door of the return of Omega ‘who is to come’. The first degree points of Aries symbolize the beginning of life brought by the spring season and the life force governed by God which sustains all. Alpha and Omega Pisces thus form the southern band that bind the fish to earth’s waters and is under his direction which is symbolic of our physical existence and the spring season above and below the elliptic. The current vernal point (March 20th 2005 12:33 GMT) is right in the tail of the southwestern (second fish) “Tau Upsalon Phi Omega Nu” where the sun entered the 30th degree of Pisces just to the east of Omega Pisces (2ARI35 – Tail of Second Fish). We can expect that Leviathan to rise from the watery depths and begin the pouring fourth of the Southwest Pacific waters upon the physical earth. Leviathan breaks out thru the strong moist winds of the South Pacific Ocean and thus creating his wake and assaults.  

End of Part III      

References:

http://skyandtelescope.com/observing/skychart/skychart.asp (Interactive Sky Chart)

Amen
Elias2k

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2005, 04:18:37 AM »

Part IV        

The Hybrid Eclipse of April 8 2005:

On Friday April 8, 2005 around 18:54 GMT there was a Hybrid Solar Eclipse visible in the south western hemisphere of the Americas and at its climax (totality) in the South Pacific Ocean. This form of eclipse (‘Hybrid’) only occurs about every 365 years give or take. If you look at this event in detail you can find many interesting factors as the particular positioning of the planets namely the Sun, Moon (conjunction, eclipse) combined with Venus and Mercury are significantly placed in the constellation of Pisces the fishes directly over the Americas. I have already mentioned how Pisces historically has affected and ruled the affairs of nations. But this event seems to be directed at the southwest (2nd fish) since at this time it will be visible directly over the Americas and the Pacific Ocean. The message here is clear since the planet Mercury at approximately 11:23 GMT becomes the morning star at the second degree of Aries (Omega Pisces), which is now ‘The Leader of the Celestial Hosts’. This is significant because scripturally Christ Jesus himself has said:

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."  
Revelation 22:16

This messenger leaves little to question as he is placed as the celestial messenger for us all to behold and observe.  This sign combined with that of Aquarius and Uranus (waves of water) in the 9th degree of Pisces (Delta Aquarius) and setting to the west indicates the southwest waters (Pacific Ocean) of the southwest fishes “The Record of the Pouring Fourth.” I also want to mention the special aspects of Neptune and Mars to the pole star Polaris comprising a line thru Cepheus (The house of 'The Alchemy of Sulfur and Arts') the crowned King with 7 Globes upon his head and refer us to Alpha Aquarius (SandalMelik) Neptune and Beta Aquarius (SandalSuud) Mars which tell us of the ‘Return of the Pourer Out’.  

"I will open rivers in high places,
and fountains in the midst of the valleys;
I will make the wilderness a pool of water,
and the dry land springs of water."
Isaiah 41:18

Above the planet Mercury (transiting near 2nd degree point of Aries, Omega Pisces) and in the stars of the second fish is ‘The Leader of the Celestial Hosts’. This pentacle (5 point star) has a Goat head or DELTA at its point and consists of a total of seven stars starting with Omega Pisces moving west along the elliptic. The message here is below the head of Andromeda (Alpha Andromeda) whom lies to the southwest of the throne of Cassiopeia which is in the house of Cepheus (Gamma Cepheus, in the peak of ‘The Alchemy of Sulfur’, DELTA) and sits before the heavenly gate (Polaris) and below the tail of the Dragon (Draco) finally resting in the southwest corner of the Pacific Ocean directly over Cetus (Leviathan). These seven stars (Andromeda’s crown) comprise the body of the 2nd fish of Pisces moving from Omega Pisces west.
(Revelation 12)

The 7 Heads are 7 hills on which the woman sits and 7 Kings (Cassiopia wife of Cepheus the King and mother of Andromeda the one with blasphemous names at her feet.)
(Revelation 17:9-18)

The Star of Earth:

With this eclipse combined with that of Leo the Lion (29 degree point, Regulus) ascending from the East there is no doubt that the Lion of Judah, does prevail here (Revelation 5:1-5). The brightest star, Alpha (on the ecliptic), marks the heart of the Lion whose ancient name is Regulus, which means treading under foot thru time. Its is Jesus the Lion of Judah that treaded down that old serpent, Hydra (the mother of all evil) by the pouring out (Pi Mentekeon) the waters from heaven (Polaris) thru the Dippers (Ursa Major and Minor) into the cup of Crater (God’s wrath) which is attached to the back of the serpant (Hydra) which has many heads (Satan and his many legions of demons). This foretells of God’s divine cup pouring out his spirit over the disobedient and wicked serpent once more (Job 3, Isaiah 27, 28:2, Psalms 74:13-15, Jeremiah 51:14-16, Jeremiah 10:13).This pouring out will bring forth waters upon the fishes which deliver tides (ripples) upon them. For it was written by Jeremiah that when the Lord God Almighty thunders the waters in the heavens roar as he makes the clouds and rains rise from the ends of the earth.

This is proven true of his nature because today the heavens roar with the heart of the Lion rising from the eastern end of this earth with the solar eclipse in Pisces (19 degree of Aries) the sign of the Ram. It is in this degree of the elliptic that we see the rise of the Great Dragon (Delta Draco) to the far north east of this point of Aries directly above the elliptic at the time of the totality of this eclipse. This rising dragon of north east will be treading down on the throne and standing upon the blasphemous names of Andromeda (feet) and Cassiopeia (the house of Cepheus) with its mouth and tail. There are blasphemous names (fallen angels) attached to Andromeda’s feet (Camelopardalis, the leopard camel under her left foot) can be seen directly above the eclipse to the north and east of Omega Pisces. At her right foot and hand is Cassiopeia (the earthly throne) and the house of Cepheus (the crowned one with the seven globes upon his head), which is the house of ‘The Alchemy of Sulfur and the Arts’. These areas of the heavens depict the earthly throne (Beast) that is set below heavens gate (Polaris) which is surrounded above and below by other beasts (Revelation 13) that provoke the manifestation of the glory of God (the return at the eastern gate) whom will descend by reversing degree (rollback of the elliptic).

End of Part IV

References:

Amen
Elias2k

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2005, 04:21:38 AM »

Part V  

God’s divine plan:

God’s divine plan is of the pouring fourth of his cup (Crater) thus manifesting the return of our Lord Jesus Christ (Leo) which is soon to come to trample the serpent (Hydra) with the cross of Sextans thru the heart. We can see this message in the tail of Leo (Denebola) and in the head of Virgo thru which lies one mystery of the Sphinx (10 Virgo) the road of the descent of the Pharaohs of Egypt and of the Star of David. The Sphinx tells of the coming harvest of the ears of corn or wheat each season and of those that Virgo pours out into this earth thru the union of male and female. It is through the fruitfulness of the woman (Mary) and by the tail and body of the Lion (which goes fourth and returns) that the springs of life flow. We also see in the going forth of that Lion in time (Regulus, Alpha Leo) and being defeated on the cross (Sextan of Urania, the Trinity standing on Alphard, Alpha Hydra) that the serpent (Satan and his demons, Hydra’s spirits) are punished and brought down before the feet of the Lion (Regulus) and trodden upon thru the cup of God’s wrath Crater which is God literally pouring this down on his head. This is the power which was given by birthright thru the body of the Lion which was Christ Jesus (Lion of Judah) and the fruitfulness of the woman (Virgo, Mary). We now stand at the door and await this glorious return of Omega Pisces. In the beginning the constellations were ordained and placed among the stars for all to see (Proverbs 3:19-26, Isaiah 45:12). Obviously few have ever looked up and paid attention to see God’s messages there and this is just one of those mysteries of life on this earth. This is the majesty of the Lord God of Hosts and the testimony of the wondrous works of his hands which he himself marshaled from the beginning of all time relative to earth. When the Lord thunders who shall not fear or marvel at the mighty works of his hands in which all things are brought to completion and are fulfilled before him. Literally!

For it was written upon the heavens and the earth from the beginnning of creation.

ISAIAH 45:12
  "It is I who made the earth
    and created mankind upon it.
  My own hands stretched out the heavens;
    I marshaled their starry hosts."
  says the LORD Almighty.

PSALMS 104:1-4
    Praise the LORD, O my soul.

O LORD my God, you are very great;
    you are clothed with splendor and majesty.

He wraps himself in light as with a garment;
    he stretches out the heavens like a tent

and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.
   He makes the clouds his chariot
    and rides on the wings of the wind.

He makes winds his messengers,
    flames of fire his servants.

God loves all of us and wants of keep us in perfect peace so fear and follow only him forsaking all other God’s and you will have eternal life in great abundance. He already has beat Satan and his evil so you don't have to try. So the next time Satan or one of his Deamons bother you just tell em "Look up you Devil for you were doomed from the beginning of time" and then show him the night sky in the spring. Looks like party time is about over bud!

You will see him coming in the East on a Cloud of Glory and not in a Car or Airplane!
(Mark 13:5-26, Ezekiel 43:1-5)

References:

Amen
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2005, 03:45:55 PM »

Elias2k,

I see these are your first posts, so welcome to Christians Unite. I hope that you enjoy the Christian fellowship here.

I also believe that JESUS is coming soon, but I've never studied astrology. Very few Christians have, so do you have a plain version of your posts that explains the main message the writer wanted to get across?

Love In Christ,
Tom

John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Glitterz

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2005, 11:07:45 PM »

Hi,
Okay, I may be crazy. I have read and listened to Revelations (not to quote ye old famous book for end times, but..) every time I had went over, I envision and feel moved that the US is the whore. The whore  (with all of her riches and glory) will fall and all ofthe nations that rely on her and sell/trade with her will mor... so on and so forth. So, I believe that the US is the whore. I believe it is speaking of a nation, not a person.
Please let me know if anyone can come up with another explaination.

Brothers and Sisters,

I agree with 2nd Timothy and Dreamweaver. I don't see America in Bible Prophecy about the end of this age. I've seen the opinions that America is Babylon, and I disagree with that completely. It simply doesn't fit, not even close.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:21  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
Reba
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2005, 11:18:05 PM »

Hi,
Okay, I may be crazy. I have read and listened to Revelations (not to quote ye old famous book for end times, but..) every time I had went over, I envision and feel moved that the US is the whore. The whore  (with all of her riches and glory) will fall and all ofthe nations that rely on her and sell/trade with her will mor... so on and so forth. So, I believe that the US is the whore. I believe it is speaking of a nation, not a person.
Please let me know if anyone can come up with another explaination.

Brothers and Sisters,

I agree with 2nd Timothy and Dreamweaver. I don't see America in Bible Prophecy about the end of this age. I've seen the opinions that America is Babylon, and I disagree with that completely. It simply doesn't fit, not even close.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:21  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

There just maybe a clue in Ezekiel
Glitterz

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2005, 11:31:29 PM »

What scripture in Ezekiel are you referring to, Reba?
gary cook

born again

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2005, 11:36:22 PM »

God’s and you will have eternal life in great abundance. He already has beat Satan and his evil so you don't have to try. So the next time Satan or one of his Deamons bother you just tell em "Look up you Devil for you were doomed from the beginning of time" and then show him the night sky in the spring. Looks like party time is about over bud!

We should never speak with demons ,just to tell them to get out and take your dumb thoughts in the name of JESUS CHRIST .They will aways go .U.s.a. is not the whore.Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Rev 18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Rev 18:5  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
SO WE SEE ?Some of GODS PEOPLE ARE WITH IN HER ?

lean not to your own understanding ,the just live by faith ,you do not need to be taught of any man ,the HOLY  SPIRIT will teach you everything .We are NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS .NOT OF THIS WORLD .WE ARE AS OUR LORD .HE WILL RETURN SOON FOR HIS BRIDE .Rev 1:6  And hath made us kings and priests
Reba
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2005, 02:11:30 AM »

What scripture in Ezekiel are you referring to, Reba?

It is late so i am giveing you a quick guess and not looking it up try chapter 16 i think...
Glitterz

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »

Thank you Reba. I will look it up tonite when I do my reading.

twobombs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2005, 11:12:25 AM »

Hi elias2k,

I've studied the stars ever since I was a child, and I have used the stars for predictions in certain ' milestones ' in prophecy such as the birth of Jesus, the war in Iraq/Middle East and the ultimate Holy Grail in prophecy, the second coming.

I'll look through the information you posted and post a weighed response to it when I feel to do so.

Do not be deterred nor discouraged, the three wise men from the east found the Christ child through the constellation of Saturn and Jupiter in Pisces, surely with the tools and knowledge that are now avaliable one should and can do better with regards of major event as it is written in:

Luk 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 11:21:32 AM by twobombs » Logged

[ Tempus Fugit Smiley ]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the