Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Coffee Time!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coffee Time!  (Read 1018670 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7050 on: June 24, 2016, 08:25:40 PM »

There may be a end in sight for the Cedar Fire. Firefighters got the fire 42% contained, the weather cooperated making a different on the fire line. Only the the Lord could have made that happen so praise Him in the highest.

I'm happy to hear about this progress, and this will remain in my prayers.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7051 on: June 25, 2016, 02:34:58 PM »

Well I'm heading to the kitchen to pour myself another cup of coffee.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7052 on: June 25, 2016, 02:50:26 PM »

Now that I have a fresh cup of coffee, I'll bring y'all up on the Cedar Fire.

The fire is now 51% contained and route 60 is open. Since the fire is still burning there will be extra law enforcement patrolling that stretch of route 60.  The extra cops ate to keep people out of the fire area and to keep"Lookie-loos" moving.

Thankfully I don't have to take my wife to Phoenix till next month to her MS doctor. Since her Jeep is down, till I can get a new engine control module ordered and installed. My Suburban will use to much gas so we won't go in Trip B, my Triumph Spitfire gets good gas mileage so we will go down in Fire. She enjoys riding in Fire anyway so its a no brainer.

Resting in the arms of the Lord
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: June 25, 2016, 06:27:45 PM »

Brother Bob,

I will be praying that the fire is put out before your wife's doctor appointment. In the meantime, KEEP LOOKING UP!

I'm sitting here drinking a large mug of coffee and getting ready for dinner soon. Have a great weekend.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7054 on: June 26, 2016, 01:57:07 AM »

I just finished my last cup of coffee for the nightvand am ready to lay down. I hope and pray those who are guest find what your looking for tonight. Just remember one thing, Jesus Loves You and wants yoi to be with Him.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7055 on: June 28, 2016, 12:33:33 PM »

As I sit here drinking my coffee, I have enjoyed reading from page 1 to here. It has brought back wonderful memories I'd forgotten. Yeah there is a lot of reading of fellowship, goofing off and worship to the King of kings, Lord of lords, our Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to Him everyday and at any given moment.

I started this thread off, because I was bored one day. This thread took on a life of its own shortly afterwards.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 12:35:54 PM by Shammu » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: June 28, 2016, 04:55:35 PM »

Brother Bob,

I enjoyed reading your post. I'm also sitting here drinking coffee and relaxing some. I have a painter coming by to give me an estimate, so I'll probably have to make my posts later. I remember the days when I would have painted the house myself, but those days are long gone.

Have a great evening.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: October 19, 2016, 04:48:56 PM »

Romans 8:38-39 (KJV)
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: October 22, 2016, 04:08:52 PM »

Romans 10:17 KJV  So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV  But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;  9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.  10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  9  Not of works, lest any man should boast.  10  For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV  But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,  5  Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;  6  Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;  7  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV  1.  Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;  2.  By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  3.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  4.  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: December 18, 2016, 05:42:32 PM »

Luke 2:4-20 (KJV)  4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)   5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.   6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.   7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.    8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.   9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.   10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.   11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.   12 And this [shall be] a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.   13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,   14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.   15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.   16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.   17 And when they had seen [it], they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.   18 And all they that heard [it] wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.   19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered [them] in her heart.   20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: May 11, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »

Large and high resolution monitors many times result in small, difficult to read print on the Internet. This can usually be fixed by hitting "cntr" + several times while your browser is running. Further, your browser should remember the setting unless you have it set to delete all preferences when you close your browser. I post with larger fonts because of this problem, but my posts may not be large enough either.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7061 on: December 13, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »

Thank you for the verses brother, I drank my coffee while reading.

Oh yeah, it is Coffee Time Again

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: December 13, 2018, 05:51:04 PM »

Thank you for the verses brother, I drank my coffee while reading.

Oh yeah, it is Coffee Time Again

You're most welcome. I have a fresh mug of coffee I'm working on now.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7063 on: December 18, 2018, 11:57:49 PM »

Brother Tom, I hope this is large enough for you.

As I sit here reading several threads I've opened I came to realize, I'm out of Coffee!!!!!!! I guess I better get some more coffee so I don't be doing like this in the morning

Here she comes now sayin' coffee coffee
Shoot 'em down turn around come on coffee
Hey my coffee give me warmth and I feel all right now
Come on you gotta toss and turn
And feel all right, yeah I feel all right
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel,So good, so good, so good
So fine, so fine, It's all mine, well I feel all right
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Well you drink it coffee coffee
Shot gun coffee and I'll come on home yeah
Don't stop cookin' 'cause I feel all right now
Don't stop now come on coffee
Come on yeah, I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

'Cause you make me feel
So good, so good, Well I feel all right
You're so fine, you're so fine, You're, and I feel all right
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I love you coffee co-co-ffee
I love you coffee co-co-ffee said I do.......
I said Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Come on, come on!!
Feel all right, I said yeah, yeah, yeah

Wake it, drink it coffee coffee
Up, down, turn around, come on coffee
Hey my coffee give me warmth and I feel all right now
Don't stop now come on Coffee
Come on, I said yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah

I'm a badddddd boyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!   Grin Grin Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: December 19, 2018, 12:09:25 AM »

Grin

Yes, I can see it fine. You have an emergency if you're out of coffee. I keep one jar of instant coffee for such emergencies.

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the