Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Coffee Time!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coffee Time!  (Read 1018440 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7065 on: December 19, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »

I'm going to try to wind things down and hit the rack. You have a great evening and get some coffee for the morning.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7066 on: December 19, 2018, 09:45:24 PM »

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

I need more coffeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! 
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7067 on: December 20, 2018, 09:22:19 AM »

I was just thinking about what a mystery Christians are to the world. It doesn't take much for us to have fun, and we certainly have fun in different ways than the world does. The secret lies in the fact that we have JESUS CHRIST, so we start out each day being much happier than the world does. We have a peace and joy that the world can't get without JESUS, so this is giving away the entire secret.

AMEN!!!

Now you can sing it to the readers on ChristiansUnite, you got my permission

Yes I'm reading old posts at the moment, I started on page 1 and we had a lot of fun in fellowship

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7068 on: December 20, 2018, 11:00:18 AM »

Yes, we've had a lot of good times here over many years. I like to read old posts from time to time also. I'm up with a sinus infection, so I'm going to try and get some relief and go back to bed. I doubt that I will be much fun this morning. I thought that I would get a little work done and get the rest done later. Have a great day.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7069 on: December 20, 2018, 06:43:32 PM »

Yes, we've had a lot of good times here over many years. I like to read old posts from time to time also. I'm up with a sinus infection, so I'm going to try and get some relief and go back to bed. I doubt that I will be much fun this morning. I thought that I would get a little work done and get the rest done later. Have a great day.

Well brother, that should make your singing voice better!! 

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7070 on: December 20, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »

More You know you're a coffee addict when:

Do you usually avoid ordering Coffee in restaurants because you know it will taste like brown-colored water? Yep

Have Coffee mugs and Coffee products begun to overtake your cupboards/counters? Nope

Have you ever become panicky because you just used your last dipper of Coffee?  Did you, then, rush out to buy more, regardless of the time or weather conditions? Yep

Do you find yourself bringing your own thermos of Coffee to work? You better believe it!!  Grin Grin
Do you take Coffee to public events (weddings, reunions), for fear that there won't be any available? Nope, I know my classmates will have Coffee

Do people complain when they drink your Coffee? Yup
'Make comments like "Geez, you could strip paint with this!"? Yep
OR "What're you trying to do......curl my hair?"! Yup

Do you decorate with a Coffee motif? Nope, my wife would kill me
'Have a webpage devoted to your favorite beverage? Nope
'Know the various types of Coffee by heart? Yep

Do you ever wonder why there's no Coffee-scented perfume? Yep
If there was, would you bathe in it? Nope

Have you ever stuck your head in a freshly-opened can of Coffee and inhaled deeply? Everytime
Do you perform this ritual every time you open a new can? Yep!!

Do you snicker at the people who insist Coffee keeps them awake all night? No I laugh at them

Do you think that ANY time - day or night - is a good time for a cup of Coffee? You better believe it brother!!!!!  Grin Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7071 on: December 20, 2018, 11:12:14 PM »

Grin   Grin  More coffee!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7072 on: December 22, 2018, 06:09:11 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May God richly bless you and your families during the holidays and the coming New Year. We all have so much to give thanks for. Make God the focus for your families.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7073 on: December 24, 2018, 11:40:41 PM »

Here I sit, reading posts and drinking coffee, thinking about the day we celebrate the Lords birth. What a joyful occasion God gave us, His one and only son!!!!

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

May everyone who reads this be given the joy I feel when I think of His birthday over 2,000 years ago

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7074 on: December 25, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »

Amen!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7075 on: December 25, 2018, 11:02:36 AM »

Merry
Christmas

Everyone!!

I pray the Lord, Jesus Christ Blesses Each and Everyone. I hope and pray your love of Christmas helps you celebrate the Life of the Lord, who walked this world without sin. May you be blessed by the Lord as many others I know have been

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7076 on: December 29, 2018, 09:54:10 AM »

GOOD MORNING!

It's another wonderful day that the LORD has made! Let us be glad and rejoice in it!

Every day is a day to rejoice for the Lord has made the day wonderful for everyone!! Sitting here I've been reading over Coffee Time, I'm around 225 pages read so far.

Resting in the Lord's arms
Bob

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7077 on: December 29, 2018, 04:29:55 PM »

Every day is a day to rejoice for the Lord has made the day wonderful for everyone!! Sitting here I've been reading over Coffee Time, I'm around 225 pages read so far.

Resting in the Lord's arms
Bob

Genesis 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. We're happy to have you back.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7078 on: January 01, 2019, 08:58:15 PM »

I'm glad you're enjoying it. We're happy to have you back.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Brother, I may only be here a couple times a week, I've been busy at home. With this last snowfall I was hit hard, we got 8 inches of snow. I did post a few things on muslims, they are at it again

Resting in the arms of the Lord
Bob

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7079 on: April 01, 2020, 02:51:38 PM »

Even though this COVID-19 has a lot of people hording, sadly. I've always tried to keep (about) 15 pounds of coffee on hand. I haven't bought any coffee since this coronavirus started. My last time shopping I noticed there wasn't much coffee in the store so I refrained from buying another 3 pounds of coffee. As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to pour myself another cup of coffee.

Though there is only 1 person in my county with COVID-19, people need to stop panicking, trust in Christ. The Lord has His reasons this virus is going around. It maybe He is trying to get a person to come to Him or a group of people.

Until He calls us to our true home, Keep Looking Up brothers and sisters. [/size][/b]

Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the