Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Coffee Time!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coffee Time!  (Read 1018572 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7035 on: December 23, 2015, 03:11:58 PM »

Luke 2:4-20 (KJV)  4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David: )   5 To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.   6 And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.   7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.    8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.   9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.   10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.   11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.   12 And this [shall be] a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.   13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,   14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.   15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.   16 And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.   17 And when they had seen [it], they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.   18 And all they that heard [it] wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.   19 But Mary kept all these things, and pondered [them] in her heart.   20 And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: January 01, 2016, 04:42:15 PM »

May God richly bless you and your family in 2016.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: May 07, 2016, 07:29:34 PM »

Happy Mother's Day!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: June 13, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

We live in evil and dangerous times. As Christians, we must remember that this world is not our home.

Ephesians 6:11-20 KJV  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,  20  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7039 on: June 13, 2016, 11:47:29 PM »

Your right brother Tom, and it is getting more dangerous each day. Also our real home is in heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ
 Once these mortal shells are shred, our heavenly bodies will never know sadnesses, tears,  pain, nor will we be corrupted but made perfect by our Heavenly Father.

Here I thought this thread would be buried by now.

Your brother and friend in Christ
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: June 14, 2016, 01:19:05 AM »

Your right brother Tom, and it is getting more dangerous each day. Also our real home is in heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ
 Once these mortal shells are shred, our heavenly bodies will never know sadnesses, tears,  pain, nor will we be corrupted but made perfect by our Heavenly Father.

Here I thought this thread would be buried by now.

Bob

Amen!

I lost my mother in April 2015. She was 94 years old and strong Christian. We had many conversations about the rapture, and she wanted to live to the rapture. I do think that time grows closer and could happen at any moment. What a wonderful day that will be! This life is like a blink of the eye compared to eternity. In the meantime, God will be with us every step of the way.

Ephesians 2:18-22 KJV  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.  19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;  20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;  21  In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:  22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7041 on: June 14, 2016, 03:00:09 PM »

Well even though I'm stuck in bed today I have a smart phone (instead of my laptop) it allows me to be here for a bit. Though using this phone is time consuming. Sorry to hear about your mom and I pray she never suffered, least she was able to nearer to Jesus now. Though she sleeps till Jesus calls is home.

The ones I feel sorry for ate those who will harden their heart against the Lord. Those who never heard of the Lord will sleep forever and will sleep through the Great White Throne Judgement, which I learned recently doing a Bible study. I hope and pray that people of the world will start to see these signs which Jesus told us about and start to come to Him. On the mean time brothers and sisters Keep Looking Up!!

Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: June 15, 2016, 01:14:24 AM »

Mother had a massive stroke, and the doctors told us that she would probably never wake up. She passed in peace. Absent from the body and present with the Lord.

I feel sorry for the lost and pray for them every day that the Holy Spirit will soften their hearts for the hearing of the Gospel.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: June 15, 2016, 06:24:49 PM »

Hello Brother Bob and Brother Roger,

I'm sitting here drinking a large mug of coffee, reading, and making posts. I was just thinking that it's been a long time since all 3 of us have been on the forum at the same time.

Psalms 118:24  This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7044 on: June 15, 2016, 06:46:02 PM »

It has been a while since I've been on the forum brother.

Well let's see, I've had my coffee earlier and now I'm having a glass of RC (Royal Crown) Cola. I drink normally a can a day and I have in enough to last me until the end of August. Basha's had RC on sale 4 - 12 packs for 8 bucks, there was no way I could pass that up. Normally when Basha's has RC on sale it 4 - 12 packs for 10 dollars.  I like RC better then Pepsi and I'll drink Coca ~ Cola before I'll drink Pepsi, but the best is Royal Crown Cola.   Roll Eyes Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: June 15, 2016, 07:10:46 PM »

I haven't seen or had RC cola in a long time, but I don't drink much soda pop. I drink diet Coke when my stomach is upset. It works almost as good as the old fashioned Alka Seltzer.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: June 19, 2016, 06:53:33 PM »

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7047 on: June 22, 2016, 12:17:08 AM »

Normally I drink 1 a day, on occasions I may have 2 RC Colas. With this fire and all the stress, I've caught myself opening more then 2 cans. The Cedar Fire has been stressful for everyone in the area. Add the results from the hospital, that was no fun. I couldn't read the Catscan but I do know how to read X-Rays and my right shoulder is a mess.

Right now I don't care because I'm enjoying my last cup of coffee for the night.  Some reason coffee helps me to go to sleep.

Your friend and brother in Christ
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: June 22, 2016, 06:44:12 PM »

Normally I drink 1 a day, on occasions I may have 2 RC Colas. With this fire and all the stress, I've caught myself opening more then 2 cans. The Cedar Fire has been stressful for everyone in the area. Add the results from the hospital, that was no fun. I couldn't read the Catscan but I do know how to read X-Rays and my right shoulder is a mess.

Right now I don't care because I'm enjoying my last cup of coffee for the night.  Some reason coffee helps me to go to sleep.

Your friend and brother in Christ
Bob

I understand. These fires and your health will remain in my prayers. In the meantime, KEEP LOOKING UP.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7049 on: June 24, 2016, 01:34:00 AM »

There may be a end in sight for the Cedar Fire. Firefighters got the fire 42% contained, the weather cooperated making a different on the fire line. Only the the Lord could have made that happen so praise Him in the highest.

Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the