Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:53:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Greek CHRiSTiaN or Aramean KoReTSYaNea?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greek CHRiSTiaN or Aramean KoReTSYaNea?  (Read 3557 times)
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2005, 02:45:32 PM »

Greek word CHRiSTiaN or Aramaic KoReTSYaNea?

Note the word TSunami and NaTion and the fact that the
GREEKS made the C sound like an S or K.   TS is pronounced
like an "S".   Sometimes "T" is given an "S" sound.   All this
came in when the Greeks invaded Persian territory.

BTW. Controlling Western hegemony has preferred to persuade otherwise, however, some of the oldest scrolls of the NT are in Aramaic.   They are known as the Pegotcha2ta scrolls.  There is also much evidence that the gospels were
written first not in Greek, but in Aramaic!   The text regarding
the translation of the Aramaic word "gamla" as to whether it is appropriately interpreted "camel" or "rope" when in Matthew 19:24 and Mark 10:25 when speaking of threading the eye of a needle.    What is a ROPE but an intertwining of THREAD?

The apostles spoke Aramaic.   The peoples of Asia Minor and to the East wherein the gospel more readily flourished was in the East from the beginnings of the dispensation.   Most of those at Shavuot, ie. Pentecost were from the Aramaic speaking territories from whence came Wise Men from the East; who were Persian Magi.

Western Rome did not declare "Chrisitianity" a legal religion until they ROMANIZED it following instead a more pagan EGYPTIAN model in the FOURTH CENTURY!

How was Chrisitianity practiced in Aramaic-speaking territories EAST of the Aegean Sea .. BEFORE .. ROME
came in to infiltrate, pervert and DESTROY the FAITH is a question many need to ask again today!

Consider the names of some of the ancient cities extant from the days of pre-Christian KURDISTAN.   Names like NazerYAH, FalluJAH!   Biblical evidence assures that the Early Church flourishing in the EAST observed ALL the FEASTS and SABBATHS of the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL!   How is it that in its
"conversion" the WESTERN WORLD still observes the same
heathen festivals and traditions that were extant among the pagans of ROME long before the spread of the gospel?
What is being preached today by and large is by no means
the true gospel.   Only the most humble heart is ready to receive this.   The HOLY SPIRIT could NEVER abolish DIVINE
LAW!   It is the LAW, the SCHEMES, the RULE of HEATHEN PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS in the diversity of FLESHLY RULE that is proven foolish and abolished by the HOLY SPIRIT!

For when MESSIAH declared, GO FORTH and CONVERT the NATIONS, it is certain that the RULE of the NATIONS was to be ABOLISHED by the RULE of the KING over all KINGS unto
who ALL RULE was from the FATHER given!

Acts 11:26  And when he had found him, he brought him    
   unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they
   assembled themselves with the church, and taught much
   people. And the disciples were called Christians
   first in Antioch.

Those who know the historical facts realize first that Antioch
was in Aramamean territory among Aramaic speaking people
in Syria.   Most of the territories that have been framed
Asia Minor and the territories of the ancient ACHAEMENID,
PARTHIAN, MEDO-PERSIAN EMPIRE were to the NORTH and to the EAST of ISRAEL.  In these territories at the time of the GOSPEL DISPENSATION, the dominant language was still some
dialectical of Aramaic tongue.

Go to www.pegotcha2ta.org  

Look under Interlinear .. and type in the word "Christian" and you will note the Aramaic translation or better related, the moreso original form of the word.

What most have not yet understood however, is WHY many descendants of the ancient Persian Empire are called "KURDS",
and why those who seek to see a restoration of their ancient roots refer to their ancient territories as "KURDISTAN" ie.
KuRDiSTaN.

How many understand that a monotheist revolution had occured in the EAST some 600 years before the birth  of
Yeshua; the likes of which prepared them for the dispensation
at a dimension never which had occurred in the WEST.  

The foiunder of the ancient Persian Empire the KJV calls CyRuS.   He was called the KING OF THE EAST!  (Compare
Isaiah 41-42-43 .. 45 & 49/ Rev.7 concerning the Angel from the Rising Sun, restoration of Israel then to the gentiles, sun not smiting .. springs of water .. Isaiah 24-26 .. the wiping of
tears from all eyes .. etc.  Rev.16:12 is in Aramaic translated
KING OF THE EAST .. singular!   Compare the drying up of the EUPHRATES, the RIVER of BABYLON! The bible calls CYRUS an Annointed One, even Messiah!   See Isaiah 44:28-ch.45)
For certain, everything written at Isaiah 45 is by no means
found fully come to pass!

Later the Persian Empire was called the Sassanid Empire.  At least that is what the WEST called it.

ISLAM arose out of retaliation against Roman persecution and slaughter that had occured much more frequently in the EAST!
In fact, anyone who observed JEWISH FEASTS and SABBATHS
was accounted immediately criminal, a heretic if he called himself a CHRISTIAN!    A CHRISTIAN who observed JEWISH FESTIVALS was seen as a THREAT to the RUSE of ROMAN POWER gathered through the FABLE of primacy unto global rule through KEFA which the ROMANS preferred to frame as
the JEW PETER or "JUPITER"!  

Under ROMAN LAW, practice of JEWISH SABBATHS and FEASTS was mutually exclusive!   ROME, PAX ROMANA had
to enforce a false definition of a Christian in order to preserve
the unconverted Roman state!   Not realizing these facts with a wary eye has caused a lot of confusion in the history books, BELIEVE ME!

MUCH more to say about this.   BELIEVE ME!

The title of tribal lordship from whence he came was called, "KuRTi, from whence we get the distinction we know as "KURDS" or "KURDISh" indigenous to IRAN, IRAQ etc.   This was the people who freed ISRAEL from BABYLONIAN captivity.   Cyrus' primary acversaries was the GREEKS.  How many have noted what JOEL and ZEPHANIAN say about what shall happen to GRECIAN influence in the latter day of the JUDGMENT of MESSIAH.   Careful study shows an reuniting
of the SEED of ABRAHAM ISAAC and ISHMAEL when you
consider the religious leanings of the people currently in the
GAZA strip!     WORLD PEACE is a plan formed long ago.

Gotta go for now.   Any comments?

Anticipating the restoration of the FAITH,

Zaddikimyah

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2005, 03:07:08 PM »

Again, it is impossible to tell where you are coming from or where you are going with your messages.

This is the Bible Study area on a Christian forum. Who is Jesus Christ to you and what does HE mean to you?

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2005, 06:54:31 PM »

YAH once spoke to me saying thusly.   "The greatest wisdom is not in what men THINK they know, but what they DON'T KNOW!  For what men have thought of as wisdom, is NOT WISDOM at all!"

The one you call "Jesus Christ", I do not know Him by that name.   His actual title was Y'shua ben Yoseph, later know
as Y'shua ha Maschiah!   He was called by another latter name in the Aramaic territories where His Aramaic-speaking
followers were called Koretsyanea, as was the original title
used by the believers at Antioch.

Contrary to popular Western thought, the MESSIAH did not give His life that any FALSE LOGIC remain; but that ALL ERRANT THOUGHT and MISBELIEF be cast down through
DISCIPLINE in the HOLY SPIRIT!   In this way only could there ever be with YAH a HOLY COVENANT of PEACE and LIFE!

He gave His life to be LORD.   He gave His life for sake of mankind that we be HIS!   No longer subject the miscreant ideals of diverse and unreasoning humanity!   His purpose as the SON of YAH was to REDEEM mankind unto the PURE and PERFECT THOUGHTS and PLANS of YAH!

Yeshua is SAVIOR because ALL the PRECEPT of POWER and TRUTH are HIS!   Those who BELIEVE in HIM as HE IS, .. NOT as MEN IMAGINE HIM shall find COVENANT AGREEMENT with HIM!    A world harmonized unto the ONE MIND is PEACE!
This is the PROMISE of MESSIAH!    For this reason He declared, GO YE FORTH and CONVERT ALL NATIONS .. to BELIEVE and DO EVERYTHING which I have comMINDed YOU!

All the world harmonized by ONE KING is PEACE!  No more WAR, no more CONFLICT, no more FALSE IMAGINATIONS,
no more being BLINDED by SELFISH AMBITION and presumptuous maybe's and OPINION, but a receivership in the TRUTH that shall set men FREE unto ONE PEACE, FREE unto eternal prescence before the FATHER!

There must be a BAPTISM unto the ONE PERFECT CLEANSING
of the human heart, mind and soul .. that it have love for NO LIE, .. but the WILL and KNOWLEDGE of YAH ALONE!   In this manner shall mankind once more be able to fulfilll the FIRST comMINDment .. You shall love the LORD thy YAH with ALL your MIND, HEART, and SOUL!    HEAR O ISRAEL!   HEAR ALL this WORLD!   There is but ONE LORD!   The LORD thy ONE LORD is ONE!    Let there be NO FALSE GODS, NO STRANGE IDEAS, NO FALSE PRACTICES, NO FALSE TRUST among you!
He is the god of no man's manufactured imaginings!   For thus sayeth the LORD   I AM that I AM!    Not as any man has imagined!   He who would KNOW ME must come to ME!   Salvation in the ONE truth is not after the devising of men, the knowledge of the PERFECT unadulterated FAITH is the GIFT of YAH.   WHO is it that has truly MATURED to GROW in the GIFT GRACE of the HOLY SPIRIT at last to OVERCOME the DECEITS of this WORLD!? (Rev]12:9)
It is written, "If I do not go, the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT will not come.   But when He comes, He shall testify
of ME, and show you what is to come pass in the future."

What mankind does not understand by and large is that man was created to be a HABITATION of the HOLY SPIRIT; the PURE THOUGHTS of YAH and the THOUGHTS of NO OTHER!

The REDEMPTION of the human soul has to do with the eradication of all DECEITS.   For he who beileves a LIE is the SERVANT of the FATHER of LIES .. till the TRUE WORD of the SON of YAH comes into his heart to DELIVER him! (John Cool

MESSIAH came into this already confused and errant thinking world therefore not to condemn it with his words of reproof,
but to save it from the CONFLICT within wrought of MAN'S MISIMAGINATIONS!

He said, "I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, no man comes unto the FATHER but by THE TRUTH I reveal LINE upon LINE and PRECEPT upon PRECEPT, to the MEASURING LINE to the PLUMMET!"   (See Isaiah 28)

It is written that before the JUDGMENT, He must declare unto all the earth a REPORT that to most will be a TERROR and a VEXATION!   "For the cloth is too short, the warp is weak, and too short for a man to wrap himself up in it!"  (Isaiah 28)

This is He who MUST RESTORE mankind to the FOUNDATIONS of TRUTH!

What MOST who wish to call themselves CHRISTIANS do not understand is that the one they THINK they know as the MESSIAH, is NOT the ESSENCE and NATURE nor WAYS nor THOUGHTS of the TRUE MESSIAH!   It is instead the words of men who themselves in so many ways have ERRED!

See Isaiah 29.  Because they stood against Mt.ZION, the LAW of ISRAEL .. most thinking they have received true
doctrine will find they MISSED the MARK, MISSED the ESSENCE of the WORDS!    

"With their LIPS they draw to him, but their understanding is FAR FROM HIM/ SIN/ ERRANT THINKING/ ERRANT SPIRIT .. and their WORSHIP towards ME is NOT OF MY ONE HOLY SPIRIT, NOT of the ONE MIND of the MESCHIAH .. but after the MASS of CONFUSION that is the VARIED IMAGININGS/ PRECEPTS/ unconverted THOUGHTS of MEN!

Sadly, because men have thoght it the GRACE, the GIFR of YAH that they be subject to the diverse ideals of MEN; more than the far more precious wisdom that is the LAW of YAH,
most who claim the title as CHRISTIAN in fact have NEVER
KNOWN HIM .. even as neither have known him THEIR PASTORS!  (Matthew 7:13-28)

MOST who call themselves Christians today have never known the comMINDments, the WILL, the CONSCIENCE which the LAW  ofthe FATHER!   Shall one say that the RULE of diversely confused and afflicted with all manner of illusions MEN, is wiser than the THOUGHTS of YAH HIMSELF? (Isaiah 29-30)

considering that the GREEKS who called themselves gods; had no word to differentiate between divine LAW and their own fLAW, .. the verse which reads Not under the LAW but under GRACE, actually by no means relates that transgression of the LAW, nor should ERRANT THINKING continue for those ANNOINTED.    

The phrase actually relates that by the adoption as SONS of YAH, the ILLUSIONS and SCHEMES of the PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS are PROVERN FOOLISH and PUT to OPEN SHAME by the GREATER WISDOM and CONSCIENCE revealed after the MIND of YAH, even the HOLY SPIRIT!    

NOT any more subject to the DECEITS which have MISguided
the CARNAL-MINDED NATIONS, but realizing after the POWER of YAH the TRUTH that sets men FREE to comprehend indeed the LAW of YAH .. LINE upon LINE, PRECEPT upon PRECEPT in PERFECT HARMONY after HIS OWN THOUGHTS as HE from the BEGINNING INTENDED ETERNAL!

Many say they have been subject to the GRACE of YAH.  But the HOLY SPIRIT is indeed an AWESOME TEACHER!   The WORLD we see today, the CHURCHES remain DIFFERING in THOUGHT, PRACTICE and DOCTRINE because they have NOT YEILDED unto MATURITY in the ONE SPIRIT!   There remains in the midst MUCH PERVERSION of an UNCLEaN SPIRIT because the peoiples have NOT allowed the FULLNESS of YAH to enter into their hearts.

Many have not understood and cannot understand the GIFT I offer with my words.  

YAH has spoken to me thus, "YOU must REVEAL the MYSTERIES of the MESSIAH"   "Your WORDS are PRECIOUS, and ONLY for the MOST HUMBLE HEART!"   Only the most  humble heart is prepared to accept the fullness of discipline
necessary to attain the UNITY of MIND which is DEMANDED
in GRATITUDE and THANKFULNESS for the GIFT that is the TRUTH of the HOLY SPIRIT!

Most have not, and most will not understand the preciousness of the words I have written to you today, because rather than accept the GIFT GRACE of the HOLY SPIRIT, they have had and preferred OTHER TEACHERS!

He who dies without the iknowledge of the SOCIAL ORDER of the KINGDOM, shall perish outside the KINGDOM.   He who has knowledge o that PRECIOUS LAW will yet be JUDGED according to the DICTATES of the HOLY KING!   For YAH cannot covenant Himself, nor profane His name with iniquity!
(Romans 2)

I did not come to speak the words common to man, but to reveal HIDDEN MANNA which is revealed of the ONE SPIRIT!

YAH once spoke to me saying thusly.   "The greatest wisdom is not in what men THINK they know, but what they DON'T KNOW!  For what men have thought of as wisdom, is NOT WISDOM at all!"

I pray and so should you, for the power of understanding.
WISHING YOU THE UTMOST BLESSING ..

Zaddikimyah
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2005, 08:16:51 PM »

Zaddikimyah,

It is still unknown which religion, if any, you are trying to teach. So, we'll move this to the debate section for now. Who is Jesus Christ and what does HE mean to you is an extremely easy question for a Christian.

ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2005, 09:50:15 PM »

Greek CHRiSTiaN or Aramean KoReTSYaNea?

Does it matter?
God knows the heart and I am sure knows the intent of His saints no matter what the language used to refer to the Messiah, the Son of God, Jesus the Christ, the King, the Saviour, the Nazarene, Alpha and Omega etc., etc. Or His chosen, the saints, the sanctified in Him, Christian, the washed, sons of God, children, etc., etc..

It is my understanding that the name Christian for disciples of Christ as first used in Antioch was used by enemies of Christ as a derogatory terminology to describe the followers of Jesus.

Pray hard,
ollie
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 09:51:14 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2005, 10:35:41 PM »

Are you Messianic perhaps?

To put it in easier words for you to understand then. Who do you consider Y'shua ha Mashiah to be. Do believe that He and Yah are one and the same?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 03:08:09 PM »

To all who have not understood,

It is written at Isaiah 28 and at Isaiah 59 and at Psalms 14 and 53 as latter day prophecy that a world indeed today would not understand.   The fact that many here have not adequately been prepared to comprehend my words is evidence to the validity of the scriptures.

Isaiah 28 .. To whom shall He teach knowledge, and to whom
   shall  He make to understand the report?    It shall be a
   vexation and a terror for many to undersand the report!   For
   the doctrinal cloth/ garments which men have believed
   sufficient to be accounted allegiance beyond their sin is found
   yet to be an allegiance with a fallen standard, an allegiance
   yet unto a carnal construct of vanity insufficient to appease
   mankind before the glory of YAH!

Concerning who I consider Y'shua to be, I recognize Him as being ONE in SPIRIT; a REVELATOR of the SPIRIT of the FATHER
within Him!   For this reason He said, He who sees/ understands ME, has begun to comprehend the will of the FATHER!

He who KEEPS/ PRESERVES the INTEGRITY of MY comMINDments, I will REVEAL MYSELF, the SPIRIT which I ask of the FATHER .. TO and THROUGH HIM!   For I and My FATHER will make a place of ABODE in HIM!  

This is the manifest purpose of MAN, that he become a HABITATION, a PURE DWELLING-PLACE of the HOLY SPIRIT!

He who accepts the THOUGHTS of the RESTORER of the FAITH,
the THOUGHTS of YAH from the BEGINNING is he who escapes
the ERRANT THINKING, the SIN of THIS world.

One who seeks to preserve an lesser standard preserves sin as a servant of sin.   It is therefore he who trusts in that which the author and COMPLETER of the FAITH has believed and covenant AGREED with TOTALLY, is the VESSEL accounted worthy of preservation.

He who allows the TRUTH of YAH to enter his heart fully is he who is allowed entrance unto the KINGDOM of TRUTH!

He who KEEPS/ DEFENDS/ PRESERVES the TRUTH in the FULLNESS of INTEGRITY shall be accounted worthy of PRESERVATION.

He who preserves LESSER STANDARDS against the TRUTH shall be accounted a preserver of DECEIT!

Shall a man say that a carnally conceived standard both partial
and corrupt shall be accounted WISE and ACCEPTABLE before the GREATER GLORY of YAH!???

Consider the true implication of the scripture.

His VISION was more REVOLUTIONARY than any MAN and the DIMENSIONS of HIS UNDERSTANDING MORE than the sons of MEN!

It is not that my words are not wise.   Men seek to be comforted in lesser standards they cannot percieve themselves
transcending.

Shall men actually believe the HOLY SPIRIT GRACES one unto a LESSER sense of CONSCIENCE that exalts CARNAL THINKING?

That MESSIAH is called of YAH as the ONE LORD and KING, puts to SHAME and casts aside bondage to the MANY partial and unclean standards that have been KINGS over men!

The HOLY SPIRIT does not put aside DIVINE LAW, but rather REVEALS the DIVINE INTENTS of that LAW!  

Malachi speaks of the OFFERING being RESTORED as of OLD, PLEASING as in FORMER YEARS in the coming of MESSIAH, even
that men must RE-MEMBER the LAW which YAH gave unto MOSHEH ... lest the world entire remain subject to continual DIVISIVE CURSE, departed from the MIND of YAH and CHRIST!

MESSIAH came with the ANNOINTING for sake of the AT-ONE-MENT of mankind unto the ONE LORD and KING!
Isaiah 45 relates the principle well!

There is so much more to be said concerning this.

REMEMBER!   It is those who trust in the RESTORER that shall be SAVED! (Isaiah 42-43) (Acts 3:18-21)   The bible calls it the day of the RESTITUTION/ RESTORATION of ALL THINGS!   For the LAW and INTENTS of YAH have NEVER CHANGED!

Those who seek understanding, let them be blessed!

Zaddikimyah

Corpus
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 04:11:46 PM »

Zaddi

Could you lay off the "Shift" key when typing? The mixture of capitalized words and lower-case words makes it difficult to follow your posts.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 04:12:04 PM »

Zaddikimyah,

It is not that people here do not understand the Word of God. There are many here that do understand it quite well due to the Holy Spirit being within them.

Much of your terminology is foreign to many of us and your sentence structure (trying to be kind here) leaves somewhat to be desired. You do have many a good point if you could but get that message to be more understandable to others I am sure they would agree with most and maybe even all of your message.

Something to keep in mind .... an apple by any other name is still an apple.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 04:13:52 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 04:16:37 PM »

The fact that many here have not adequately been prepared to comprehend my words is evidence to the validity of the scriptures.
Wow.  I thought I couldn’t understand you because many of the words you use are not from the English language, your unorthodox mixture of upper and lower case text gives me epileptic seizures in my eyes, and your sentence structure is in conflict with the natural word-flow in my head.
Are you saying one is more enlightened if they say “Yah” rather than “Jesus”??
Let’s have it in a nutshell; do you or do you not worship The Lord Jesus Christ as God incarnate and Savior of man?

Unfortunately, I may not be back for your reply.  Dude; you are just too hard to read.

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Bronzesnake
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 07:23:52 PM »

The fact that many here have not adequately been prepared to comprehend my words is evidence to the validity of the scriptures.
Wow.  I thought I couldn’t understand you because many of the words you use are not from the English language, your unorthodox mixture of upper and lower case text gives me epileptic seizures in my eyes, and your sentence structure is in conflict with the natural word-flow in my head.
Are you saying one is more enlightened if they say “Yah” rather than “Jesus”??
Let’s have it in a nutshell; do you or do you not worship The Lord Jesus Christ as God incarnate and Savior of man?

Unfortunately, I may not be back for your reply.  Dude; you are just too hard to read.

"YAH" what he said!  Wink

Sorry...couldn't help myself!

There are folks who don't believe Jesus is God. They can come up with all sorts of deflectionary terminology in order to avade the name Jesus, and confess Him as God.

It's quite simple watch...Jesus is God! see!?  Cheesy

Bronzesnake
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2005, 07:36:08 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

For the most part I think what Zad has written is fine. The Words in caps are emphasizes. Zad writes a lot so I havent read everything, but the stuff I have read I can testify are true. There is nothing to fear about these writings.

I do not know the intent of Zad's heart but from the words written alone I can testify the truths in these. I'll start doing that soon.

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 07:44:47 PM »

Felix said:
For the most part I think what Zad has written is fine.

Whew!  That's a relief - now I won't have to tax my sometimes lazy, always tired and undersized brain trying to decipher...  I'll just let you guys do that and tell me if what Zad says is on the up-n-up.
 Grin  Grin  Grin

~God bless all~
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 08:38:56 PM »

I agree with Felix. From what I could understand of Zaddikimyah's writings I found nothing wrong. As I said above ... an apple by any other name is still an apple.

Bronzesnake
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 09:42:15 PM »

I'm not convinced yet.
The JW's skirt around the name Jesus in much the same manner. If you really press them, they will eventually admit that they believe Jesus is a created being, and not God, but rather an arch angel. I would feel better if he/she would simply come out and say whether he/she believes Jesus is God. Why does it have to be so complicated and confused? There's usually a reason for this type of roundabouting.

Bronzesnake
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the