Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:50:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Greek CHRiSTiaN or Aramean KoReTSYaNea?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greek CHRiSTiaN or Aramean KoReTSYaNea?  (Read 3560 times)
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 10:17:37 PM »

Bronzy - that's my point also:  I don't like "complicated and confused" and I certainly don't believe God approves of "complicated and confused".

Now I'm getting dizzy...

The picture above does NOT depict Christianity.

The picture below depicts Christianity.

May Jesus touch the heart of those who may feel separated from His Body and bring us together as His family.
Amen!

Family reunions are GREAT!   Grin

His love to all,
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Reba
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 12:30:38 AM »

When a person knows Jesus they know who He is.

Luke 9:26

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
KJV

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 12:57:15 AM »

In the BEGINNING was the WORD/ the THOUGHTS/ the INTENTS/ the PLAN of YAH INCARNATE in HIS SON .. and that WORD was WITH YAH, and that WORD was/ is YAH!

YAH does not call HIMSELF what HE is NOT!   He does not deviate from the nature of HIMSELF!   Therefore HE is infallibly ONE WITH HIMSELF!  

For those who would ask concerning my FAITH.   Realize that I discerningly do not covenant myself to follow or practice
that is revealed in its origin not holy! (Matthew 7:21-23)    There is NO DECEIT in the FAITH and TESTIMONY of YAH!

Someone once asked me if there is but ONE God.   YAH answered through me, "Dare you believe YAH is NOT wise
enough not to DEVIATE from HIS BEING and PURPOSE?"
Actually the sense I got in HEARING FROM YAH was one that related perturbation at the foolish nature of the question!
For YAH cannot DEViate, nor DIVide, nor is the HOLY ONE unwise to be inconsistent against HIMSELF!    He is FAR
TOO WISE to CONTRADICT HIMSELF!    It is upon this principle that HE is ETERNAL!  

If it is to be said that the ONE is divisible at all, it is to say that ONE is DIVISIBLE by ONE to equate ONLY to ONE!  
This is the ancient intonation of the word DIVINE ie. DIV-UNE!   HE is NEVER divided by TWO to become TWO!   For HE does not covenant HIMSELF with that which is NOT like unto HIMSELF!  

HOLY means PURE and COMPLETE, therefore a SELF-SUSTAINING SELF-SUFFICIENT ONE that PURE REASON
can only EXALT, never deny!

The true sons of YAH are led by NO SPIRIT but that of YAH ALONE!   These are the REDEEMED who have ridded their vessels of every unclean thought and subjugated themselves to service unto but ONE SPIRIT and ONE LORD! (2Cor.10:4-6)

The HOLY NAME of the FATHER is indeed a FAMILY NAME!
LORD SABAOTH is a title referring to ALL who REVERENTLY
TREMBLE respectfully before DISCRETION of the ONE HOLY WORD, MIND and UNIFYING COM-MIND!

ISRAEL is called the PEOPLE of the HOLY NAME!   Many may not yet have grasped this, but many times when scripture speaks of one having spoken against the HOLY NAME, it is not only referring to one speaking against the PRECEPTS of
YAH, but the KNOWLEDGE of the COVENANT, the UNIFYING
DISCIPLINE of YAH that if one is without, he is accounted
ACCURSED!   A bastard outside the GRACE of YAH, and NOT
accounted a SON; heir to the natural discipline unto which a SON is inherently privy.

There are times in the scripture that it is more apparent than others that when the scripture refers to speaking against the HOLY NAME it also refers to speaking word HARMFUL to the SANCTITY of ISRAEL as a HOLY NATION!   For a PEOPLE confused and fallen from PURE KNOWLEDGE of the HOLY  COVENANT are afflicted in BONDAGE, subject to an other!

For YAH teaches, even REPROVES WELL
the SON with whom HE is PLEASED!   YAH leads the BELOVED
SON in the PATHS of RIGHTEOUSNESS for HIS HOLY NAME'S
SAKE!   For sake of the PRESERVATION of TRUTH revealed after HIS SPIRIT unto what is TRUE WORSHIP!

In the eastern mind, one who honors and is disciplined after the mind of another is called a "spiritual son" though he may
not be a genetic offspring.   Yet being of one MIND they are
of ONE SPIRIT; even functioning after the SAME HOLY
THOUGHTS that are emanated of the HOLY PRESCENCE of YAH and conveyed into the BEING of those receptive to a
HOLY and SINGLE-MINDED pattern of THOUGHT!

YAH is HOLY SPIRIT!    The SONS of YAH are LED by the emanation of that SAME MIND, the BREATH of YAH!

RUACH, the word translated into SPIRIT is in the KJV ERRONEOUSLY translated GHOST as if an APPARITION!
Those who have truly experienced that SPIRIT know indeed
that it is the BREATH of YAH!   The question is how much mankind is willing to yeild of his own spirit that the greater
HOLY MIND liberates them beyond the shallow-minded LACK of VISION of which the FLESH is woefully inate.

My children are called by SURNAME and therefore are called by my SURNAME though they are not ME bodily.   Yet because they are MY children reared after MY discretion, they share with ME the same spiritual understanding.  

Such is it written of ABRAHAM, "I know him well, he will teach his children MY statutes, MY comMINDments, and MY LAWS!

Those who are led by the SPIRIT of CHRIST are the SONS of YAH!   If you belong to that ONE SPIRIT which spoke unto ABRAHAM, you are the SONS (graced with discipline) as was
ABRAHAM according to the PROMISE of the SPIRIT promised
to ABRAHAM'S SONS that they be of ONE MIND!

The idea is simple, that which is OF, WITH, LIKE YAH is YAH!
That which is LIKE unto YAH is certainly not UNgodly!

YAH shares HIS HOLY NAME with HIS CHILDREN and does not call them by the name of an other!

Yeshua called YAH His FATHER!   HE called HIMSELF the SON of YAH because the WORD of YAH was WITH HIM! (John 10:34-38)   Yeshua prayed unto the FATHER as HE who could SAVE HIM from DEATH! (Hebrews 5)   Isaiah called MESSIAH the SERVANT of YAH upon whom dwelt the BREATH of YAH to speak of the FATHER'S GLORIOUS JUSTICE as the SUPERIOR WISDOM unto ALL NATIONS! (Isaiah 42)

That which is WITH YAH is OF YAH!   HOLY WORD with HOLY
WORD is HOLY WORD!    If a FALSEHOOD were to enter the end result would not be PURITY/ HOLINESS!

WATER with WATER is WATER!    Water with more water does not suddenly become sand!

TRUTH with TRUTH is TRUTH!  

The WORD of YAH in HARMONY with HIM is OF YAH and being WITH YAH is YAH!   For all the precepts of TRUTH are HIM!

I AM that I AM is a HOLY NAME!   It is PURE unto itself!  

PURITY with PURITY is PURE!    That which is HOLY combined with that which is HOLY is HOLINESS!   It certainly is not a thing that is called or considered UNholy!

YAH calls ALL that is LIKE HIM, HIMSELF!   For nothing is LIKE HIM that is not GIFTED of HIM!     Carnal mind cannot even begin to imagine such a magnificently glorious nature and reasoning that is the ONE CONSCIENCE! (Rev.19:12-13 ..
Isaiah 41:28-42:1)

No man should swear to profane the Lord's name by their own vain imaginings! (Exodus 20:7)    He who does this does
the work of a devil.   For such a dissservice and sin, none can be accounted blameless before YAH.

No man should bear any false testimony, no false covenant, which would deceive or set his neighbor unto bondage
of separation from the mind of YAH!  

It is those therefore that trust in the RESTORER, not those who defend any LESSER CONSCIENCE that shall be
preserved!

Because men have not discerned the precepts of the holy name, they have had no stable foundation after which to
sustain themselves. (Matthew 7:13-28 .. Isaiah 28)

(continued)

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2005, 01:00:20 AM »

Now concerning the idea that I previously put accents around a statement that I am NOT a New World Translation toting member of the Watchtower Society.   I remember mentioning the FACT that I am indeed called from the BIRTH to TESTIFY
of YAH!   YAH has declared to me that what HE has called me I must become.   I must simply do what is mine to do.

There are those who call themselves witnesses of Jehovah
(not the real name of YAH).   Yet my name from birth actually does mean WITNESS or TESTIMONY OF YAH!   That is FACT!

Somebody out there look up the hebrew words, "ed" and "ad" and "im" and "Yah" in hebrew.

BTW.  The title "god" is not of Hebrew but of pagan Canaanitish and later Druidic origin.   It is through Germanic influence
that that name came into the english language.

(continued)
Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2005, 01:02:34 AM »

Concerning the name "Jesus".   I do not refer to Messiah by that name.     The Tyndale Messianic edition reads in its preface and I quote, "The MASTER was NEVER called JESUS in his lifetime."

It is more than evident that the book of MATTHEW was written initially in ARAMAIC, not GREEK!    Iesos, nor Jesus
is what was written there initially.   Just a FACT!

The Hebrew word "YASHA" means SALVATION or SAVIOR denoting that nothing that is not agreed with HIM is a part of HIM!   Thus He will SAVE His people from their ERROR!"  ie. YESHUA!  ie. IM-MANU-EL!   YAH is WITH US!

Messiah quoted, I am WITH MY FATHER and MY FATHER is WITH ME!

How can any man be SAVED?   SALVATION is NOT POSSIBLE after the diverse thoughts of MEN, yet ALL things, even
the SALVATION of the human soul IS possible WITH YAH! (Mark 10:26)    SALVATION, AT-ONE-MENT is WITH YAH, it is not WITHOUT YAH!

In MATTITYAHU, (Greek rendered MATTEUS and finally MATTHEW) .. what was there could not have possibly been the name JESUS!

Get a good dictionary and look under the name JESUS.  In GREEK you will find IeSOUS, or Iesos .. sounds too much like
ISIS, the pagan EGYPTIAN QUEEN of HEAVEN to me!   The SAVIOR is NOT the ANNOINTED of ISIS nor the SON of ZEUS!

He who believes/ agrees that YESHUA is the SON of YAH, the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL who will not have HIS NAME taken in VAIN or PROFANED by the VAIN IMAGINATION of an other ... shall OVERCOME the ILLUSIONS, the FALSE TRUSTS of THIS treacherous and hypocritical WORLD! (Rev.12:9) (1John 5)

Who is it that overcomes but he who believes that Y'shua
is the son of YAH, not ISIS, Stella Mari, Mariamne, nor Moerae, .. not Zeus or Soos, but YAH!

The GREEKS schemed upon this name to maintain PAX ROMANA, Greco-Roman ideals and practices/ vanity!

Consider.  The so-called holy days of Jesus are those of eASTER-oth, ISHTAR, EASTER!   The pagan goddess of the dawn who incites to LUSTS for many FLESHLY misconciets!   ... not ONE LOVE for preservation of GOOD, even the ONE! (Ezekiel Cool   Remember.  HOLINESS is a LAW!
LOVE that is for sake of what is GOOD also is a LAW!    

YAH spoke thusly to me!   What MAN dares believe he has the right to CHANGE that which YAH has ordained to call a thing!   What YAH calls a thing unto its purpose is a LAW!
Nothing of that LAW, not even the smallest jot should ever be lost!    YAH has said simply, CALL a THING that which HE has CALLED IT to be!   And let a WORLD discover again what that MEANS!

The Son of YAH would never exalt the traditions of any imaginaty dead diety!   For this reason I give honor to the declaration of YAH!    Messiah said they were NOT false prophets who DISCERNED and DID the WILL of HIS FATHER.   His FATHER was NOT ZEUS and His mother was not ISIS!   Even though they call her Mary.   I consider it disrespectful to change the name of a thing in such a manner that it flatters the fleshly predispositions of carnal mind.

Once a LAW is CON-FIRMED, no man can change anything in it!   ThusayetheLORD!   "There is but ONE LAW that is LAWFUL unto ORDER, and it is MINE!"   Everything else not of the HOLY LAW is TRANSGRESSION/ SIN/ ERRANT/ BEASTLY/ UNREASONING MISconceit!

Remember!   There are words in the monotheist Hebrew, Afro-Asian EASTERN mind, which have no coefficient in polytheist Western thought!   Believe me, the Greek word for LOVE percieving relationship after polytheist patterns of thought could never "unconditionally without principles" manifest a
HOLY covenant with the ONE!  .. but rather seeks to enfranchise a divergent conflictory many!   Not a HOLY spirit!
... but a haven for unchallenged confusion!  BABYLON!

ONEness, purity has NO CONFLICT in it and is infinite and eternal.    Divisiveness internally destroys itself!   YAH is NOT schizophrenic!   It is the mind of compromising and misopinionated man that is in it uncertainty unstable.  

Clinical definition of insanity is inability or refusal to accept the TRUTH!   A world has refused to realize it has FALLEN from the GRACE of YAH!   For it is BLASPHEMY to even believe that the discordant nature and divisiveness of this
world is a manifestation of the ONE CONSCIENCEl, the HOLY
and MAGNIFICENT MIND of the MIGHTIEST!

I offer a FERVENT PRAYER for UNITY in the "body" of those who profess the name of CHRIST.   For a mass of already contradictory rulings hiding under one umbrella can never make peace nor any holy thing.   The divisive iniquities which men choose not to perceive already have spawned their curse.   Those institutions which maintain ancient misimaginations after false authority, .. the intrusions of state within the churches .. identifies both of what are one beastly anti-christ! (2Thess.2)

For what man perceives after the intellectual strength of a man that his conclusions wrought of impure and imperfect knowledge are in error?   Omniscience reigns!

The much more vast and stable monotheist mind cannot be contained within small-minded polytheist parameters.   Nor
can dissolute mind challenge effectively with solid reason
the purely and completely and wholly considerate absolved.

Carnal mind is blilnd.   Spiritual mind perceives all things.

Isa 52:14  As many were astonied at HIM; His VISION was
   so REVELATIONARY REVOLUTIONARY more than any MAN,
   and the DIMENSIONALITY of HIS REASONING more than
   the sons of MEN: (Isaiah 28:8-16)
Isa 52:15  So shall he PURGE many nations; the KINGS shall
   KEEP SILENCE BEFORE HIM: for that which had NOT been
   told them shall they see; and that which they had NOT
   heard shall they CONSIDER. (Isaiah 40:30-41:2)
Isa 53:1  Who hath believed/ agreed in OUR report? and to
   whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? (Isaiah 28:9-19>23)
Isa 53:1  Who hath believed OUR report? and to whom is the
   ARM/ SALVATION/ DISCRETION of the LORD revealed?

O Lord, for the sake of your NAME and those who would be called your own, cast aside the VEIL of MISrulers and OPEN NOW the EYES of YOUR PEOPLE! (Isaiah 24-26)

Offering the blessings of His grace unto Me, and wishing you peace, SHALOM!    Blessings of YAH be upon you,

Zaddikimyah
Bronzesnake
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2005, 01:26:10 AM »

Jesus/Joshua is a translation of YESHUA my friend. You should know this.

You do not believe in Jesus - you are not a Christian. Your posts have a cultist ring to them.

In the BEGINNING was the WORD/ the THOUGHTS/ the INTENTS/ the PLAN of YAH INCARNATE in HIS SON .. and that WORD was WITH YAH, and that WORD was/ is YAH!

What book did you get that nonsense out of?

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The above verse is an accurate English translation from the ancient manuscripts of which there are over 20,000 copies in many different languages including Greek, Latin Vulgate and Aramaic.

The KJV is a translation which is virtually word for word accurate. This has been ascertained by the world's top scholars and cross referenced using all the ancient manuscripts.

This is why we know that other "bibles" are false, such as the NWT including supplementary periodicals such as Watch Tower and several other false translations including the book of Mormon.

As far as your references to pagan influence - that is laughable! These false accusations have been thoroughly debunked, and have recently come to life again through a book full of lies and disinformation called the Divinci code. This book has been totally refuted and I can destroy any accusation of any pagan influences in the Bible anytime you feel like looking foolish my friend - so bring it on my misinformed friend!

Jesus is God, sorry if that comes as a surprise my friend.

Bronzesnake

Zaddikimyah

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2005, 01:34:12 AM »

Today, if you hear His voice, harden not your hearts as in the day of provocation in the wilderness! (Psalm 95) (Ezekiel 20:10-20) (Hebrews 3:7-15)  

Continue to read Hebrews through the 4th chapter HEBREWS considering that if JOSHUA the son of Nun had given ISRAEL the PROMISED PEACE, DAVID the PSALMIST who came later would not have prophecied concering a TIME OF PEACE to come! (Joshua 22:1-6)   Note that MOSHEH preached the
GOSPEL!    The SURE WORD of the KINGDOM PEACE!

It is those who open their hearts to Him that enter unto His Kingdom.

A blessed SHABBAT / SABBATH unto all!   May YAH bless you today in His wisdom!  

Further ...  

For a long time the people of YAH have been scattered among the nations in alien lands.   Much appropriation has been made while off the promised land.

Some of you know that PASSOVER once upon the land is determined by the first green ears of Abib; others have
continued to follow the appropriations used in diaspora.

Yet remember this.   Nothing is as certain as observation upon the land itself despite all the calculation of men.
The first Hebrew month is called Abib for a reason.   Abib means "green ears".

Nonetheless.   For those of you who would honor the life,
death, burial and ressurrection of Messiah which put to shame the errant judgment, exposed and overturned the sentencing and misjudgement of men .. remember that all
these things occured in midst of the LORD'S PASSOVER!

Messiah our passover lamb was sacrificed for our sakes,
Therefore let us keep the PASSOVER FESTIVAL in a HOLY
MANNER acceptable unto YAH! (1Cor.5:6-8)

Beware the PRINCIPALITIES and POWERS, the PRECEPTS of
MEN and NOT after the HOLY SPIRIT!

Let no CARNAL MINDED MAN puffed up in his FLESHLY MIND take control of you to DISSUADE you against HOLY observance of ALL which YAH has declared in manner acceptable unto the HOLY ONE! (Colosians 2)

Carnal mind being inconsiderate does not discern the height,
depth and breadth that is the substantive essence and spiritual intents of a holy thing declared from the mouth of YAH!   Carnal mind can only presume according to what
dogmatically SEEMS to be wise.   The TRUE SUBSTANTIVE
ESSENCE and INTENTS, the REASON WHY YAH has declared
what HE has DECLARED (for HE does nothing without reason)
are revealed by HIS SPIRIT!

He who speaks not having HEARD from YAH is a FALSE PROPHET!   For he who misinterprets the HOLY WRIT does so because he does NOT KNOW YAH! (Matthew 7:13-28)

Man must learn again to love what YAH has loved!

What YAH has RE-JOYced in has become my JOY and REJOINED ME in HIS STRENGTH!   I rejoice with HIM!

We must all HEAR from Him!   We must ALL as ONE DISCERN
HIM!   We must be no more divided, but united reasoning as
ONE MIND lest the HOLY NAME be blasphemed by those who
claim to worship after it!

May the grace of truth He has bestowed upon me be also with you,  

Zaddikimyah

Bronzesnake
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2005, 01:44:50 AM »

Sorry my friend, but it's as though I'm reading the diary of a madman!

I don't see the name "yah" anywhere in Mat 7:13-28 but the name of God is there - Jesus.

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  

Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  

Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.  

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.  

Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Bronzesnake
PeterAV
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2005, 03:47:42 AM »

Quote from: Zaddikimyah        In the BEGINNING was the WORD/ the THOUGHTS/ the INTENTS/ the PLAN of YAH INCARNATE in HIS SON .. and that WORD was WITH YAH, and that WORD was/ is YAH!
[quote
What a load of drivel.Obviously you are not confessing the LORD Jesus as your LORD and Saviour.This makes you a misguided heathen.Unsaved,to boot.You need the blood of Jesus upon your sinful mind.
Why is it that you accept only certain words in the Holy Bible and not the rest.All Scripture stands together.Not a jot or tittle,right?Why is it that you only USE the scriptures but don't believe them?Why is it that every one here can see that you are out to lunch on this one?All you are doing is playing a fool.We expect better things,even from non-believers.Or those that may claim to be believers,but we can tell by the fruit that they are not.
You seem to have lots of info,but it is all garbbled up.I think you have been making your own private interpretations throughout.
No scripture is of any private interpretation.
The word "private"comes from the Greek word "idios",Idiotes.
When we play the authority like this,in a private fashion,we become 'idiots'.
God gave us our minds and he can just as quickly take it from us too.Even if we think we have been called from our mother's womb.
We are praying for you.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2005, 01:16:29 PM »

[size=12]This Topic is locked[/size] and under review.

After review this thread will remain locked!

The rules state that....

Disrespect, mockery, or blasphemy of Almighty God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Holy Bible, and Christianity are not permitted here. This would include the user name, anything in the user's profile, anything the user might post, and links to other sites that contain such material. Prohibited material obviously includes cursing, profanity, and "fill-in-the-blank" messages that suggest this material. Prohibited material also includes promotion or defense of alternate lifestyles, other religions, atheism, humanism, or other beliefs that are contrary to the teachings of the Holy Bible.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 04:11:03 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the