Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:48:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Biblical Creation vs. Evolution
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 85 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Biblical Creation vs. Evolution  (Read 278499 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2005, 01:18:06 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I am very happy to announce that Bronzesnake has offered to post a major study on Biblical Creation vs. Evolution. Our Brother John has spent a great deal of time on this issue for many years.

PLEASE - this is not an invitation to argue or debate against Biblical Creation - Just the opposite. Evolution is taught in our public schools and Almighty God is banned. Here, Brother John will be giving the Biblical account of God's Creation and debunking evolution. There won't be any debate or argument about the points Brother John makes. In other words, Christians Unite will be the opposite of our public schools.

Evolution is a banned topic on Christians Unite and will remain so. Biblical Creation has never been banned here and never will be. Brother John has been invited to take evolution apart, debunk it, and clearly show why evolution will never be anything but a theory, a bad one at that. Evolution remains an unopposed topic in our public schools, and the opposite will be true here.

Christian parents, I hope you will direct your children to Christians Unite to hear the truth about evolution. Brother John is doing a web site at the same time. Please follow this study carefully and make sure that your children can finally study what isn't allowed in public schools. Our children are being taught unopposed lies in school, and the truth will be taught here and on Brother John's web site. His web site is excellent, and I highly recommend that you bookmark it now as one of your favorites. Please check it often because vast amounts of new material is being added almost daily.

THE FIFTH DAY

http://www.fifthday.2ya.com/

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Brother John for years of hard work on this issue and offering to make it available on Christians Unite. Some of the older users will remember a time when Christians Unite had a Creation vs. Evolution area on the forum. That area was finally removed for many reasons. Brother John posted many excellent articles there that gave all Glory, Honor, and Praise to Almighty God, not evolutionists. I pray that God will guide and direct our Brother John again in presenting the  TRUTH, BIBLICAL CREATION!

Love In Christ,
Tom

2 Timothy 4:2-4  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 02:02:49 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 07:28:34 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

It make me very happy to see great interest in Brother John's study. There are already many views, and the beginning material has only been up for several hours.

Please stay tuned and watch for additions. It will take Brother John several days to get this thread going good. What we have now is just a start, and this will obviously be a lot of work for Brother John.

I anticipate this study will grow very large and involve years of work by our Brother John. If you get a chance, thank him and encourage him here or by private mail.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Thessalonians 2:2-4  But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention. For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 06:31:33 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Please follow along with an ever growing case for Biblical Creation vs. Evolution.

Our Brother John has worked long and hard on this topic, and his posts under In The Beginning are excellent.

Christian parents, do your children a favor by copying this material and teaching it to your children. They've been taught a pack of lies in school, and the truth of Biblical Creation has been banned. Please, be an instrument and let your children finally hear the truth.

I would like to take this opportunity to again thank our Brother John for years of work and sharing it with us.

A few excerpts to peak your interest:

In the world of evolution, scientists insinuate, and some even outright lie, and tell us that there are fossils which at the farthest distant point of life, begin as one species, and through a graduated transitional series of fossilized "photos" one can with great certainty establish a pattern of evolution...this simply is not true. As a matter of fact, there is not, on the surface of this entire planet, so much as a single series of graduated transitional fossils, which show one species slowly or otherwise, change into another species.

What we do find in the fossil record is fully formed specific species. There are no "half way" fossils...none! - zero! This fact is annoying evolutionary scientists to no end. As a mater of fact, the evolutionists scientists have had to revamp Darwinian evolution which says that species slowly mutate from one species into another, and the latest "theory" says the "change" happens so quick that there are no G.T.F.'s!! This is not science my friends, it's admission that evolution is a fraud!

OK, let's summarize what the evolutionists generally believe...
Evolutionists believe that new DNA information (genes) comes from “good” accidental copying mistakes, and these mistakes are what have generated the encyclopedic amounts of information necessary to transform the first self-reproducing organism billions of years ago into every living thing in the world today. Put those "happy mistakes" together with a process called “natural selection,” and you get your “neo-Darwinian theory of evolution,” today the most widely believed explanation among evolutionists for life’s origins.

Oxford professor Richard Dawkins is generally regarded as one of the most influential neo-Darwinists in the world. During an interview, he was asked a crucial question: Could he point to any example today in which a mutation has actually added new genetic information? (If there is such an example, surely an Oxford zoology professor, promoting neo- Darwinism around the world, would know of it.) Dawkins appeared so perplexed by this question that the creation organization who produced the video says that “Dawkins’ response on screen makes a more powerful point against evolution than volumes written by creationists.”

Another scientist, Dr. Ian Macreadie, winner of several scientific awards for outstanding contributions to molecular biological research, affirms that “all you see in the lab is either gene duplications, reshuffling of existing genes, or defective genes (with a loss of information). . . . But you never see any new information arising in a cell . . . we just don’t observe it happening. It’s hard to see how any serious scientist could believe that real information can arise just by itself, from nothing.”

Brothers and Sisters, evolution is falling apart before our very eyes. Evolution is being dismantled in the scientific community also. The truth of Biblical Creation is going to be a bitter pill to swallow for some of the most proud and egotistical evolutionists, but they might as well get something to wash that pill down with.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 24:3  Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:

Faithinhand

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 01:50:27 AM »

I really enjoyed reading the site and I believe the author has made excellent points on the whole Evoultion thing. I have really wanted to know some different well thought views on that subjet for a while..thanks.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 02:52:43 AM »

I really enjoyed reading the site and I believe the author has made excellent points on the whole Evoultion thing. I have really wanted to know some different well thought views on that subjet for a while..thanks.

Faithinhand,

Bronzesnake is recovering from an illness right now, but you should see some more work later. He has worked on this subject for years and makes evolution a myth, both Biblically and scientifically. Many recent discoveries are even convincing the scientific community, so it will only be a matter of time before the theory of evolution is debunked completely and becomes just another hoax.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

WalterRomans10:13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 07:46:47 PM »

please visit my website  and go under creation vs. evolutions, to see what I feel about the topic, and maybe it will give you some insight as well.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:33:21 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2005, 08:22:43 PM »

please visit my website and go under creation vs. evolutions, to see what I feel about the topic, and maybe it will give you some insight as well.

Thanks Brother!

First, WELCOME TO CHRISTIANS UNITE!

I will definitely go back when I have more time to read and study. I will pray that God uses your web site for HIS Glory. It is my opinion that evolution is on the way down the tubes as a bad joke that should never have been taught in our schools. What irks me the most is why many embraced it in the first place - anything against Almighty God as being the CREATOR would have made them happy.

Brother, I sincerely hope that you enjoy the Christian fellowship here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:33:39 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

WalterRomans10:13

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2005, 09:00:51 PM »

Tom,
Thank you for the warm welcome, and yes so far I am enjoying it, and having fun learning, and teaching at the same time.  I will talk to you later, and thanks again for the warm welcome.

God bless you,
Walter
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:33:51 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 10:48:40 PM »

Faithinhand,

Bronzesnake is recovering from an illness right now, but you should see some more work later. He has worked on this subject for years and makes evolution a myth, both Biblically and scientifically. Many recent discoveries are even convincing the scientific community, so it will only be a matter of time before the theory of evolution is debunked completely and becomes just another hoax.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Thanks Tom.

I am at it again, and I will be presenting "The Flood" as soon as it's complete. This is a very involved study, and I want to make it easy to read and informative at the same time. Sounds simple right? It's actually the most difficult subject in the evolution vs creation debate that I have encountered so far.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 12:47:48 AM »

Bronzesnake,

Brother John, I'm looking forward to it. The "Flood" should be a fascinating topic. I've read many articles that claim the flood could never have happened in the way that the Holy Bible describes it. So, what's new about some scientists either denying the existence of God or trying to define His Power.

It is very foolish to use the laws of nature that God created to say that God could or could not do certain things because of those laws.

I'm reflecting on many areas of confusion for scientists that just might be answered by the "Flood". But, we must remember that the "Flood" described in the Holy Bible could NOT have happened. AND, Noah's Ark was just another fairy tale.  Cheesy  On the other side of the coin, there are many scientists now who have many excellent reasons to believe that the "Flood" described in the Bible DID happen. Further, the story of Noah's Ark was a documentary of history.

It's not ironic that new discoveries every day result in more and more scientists accepting Christ and knowing that Almighty God is THE CREATOR!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2005, 05:03:39 PM »

Creationist Condemns Catholic Cardinal's Compromise on Evolution

by Jim Brown
July 14, 2005

(AgapePress) - Washington, DC's Cardinal Theodore McCarrick says Roman Catholics do not have to believe in the biblical account of creation. He recently told reporters at the National Press Club that, instead of the Bible's account of God creating Adam and Eve, Catholics can believe in evolution -- as long as they agree that God was involved.

McCarrick says a contemporary Catholic "need not say that creationism is the only answer -- that in six days or seven days, God made the world." That, he contends, is only "the beautiful story of Genesis." But Ken Ham of the creation apologetics group Answers in Genesis says Catholics need to think through the consequences of such a statement as the one the DC Cardinal suggests.

"If you're going to believe in evolution," Ham asserts, "and say that God took an ape man and made a soul to make Adam, and God took an ape woman and made a soul to make Eve, then the woman came from an ape woman. She didn't come from Adam. And if the woman didn't come from Adam's side, then you've got a major problem."

By accepting this idea that evolution accounts for the origin of man, the creation scientist says, "You've just destroyed the whole basis of marriage, the whole basis of oneness in marriage and even Christ's relationship to the Church, which is based upon the doctrine of marriage -- the church being the bride of Christ."

McCarrick claims this concept of "theistic evolution" -- accepting Darwin's evolutionary theory as truth but understanding the process as having been guided by God -- was the view of the late Pope John Paul. That view of origins was echoed last week by a leading European cardinal as well.

But Ham believes the Roman Catholic Church's embrace of theistic evolution is a direct assault against scripture. Unfortunately, he says, the Catholic Church is telling the next generation that it is okay to use man's ideas to reinterpret the Word of God.

"The issue about believing in millions of years and evolution undermines biblical authority," the AIG spokesman says. "That's the real issue -- using man's fallible ideas to say the Bible is not the absolute authority. And that's the problem with much of the Church, and the problem you find in the Catholic Church, where the Bible is really not the ultimate authority. It's really the Church [that is considered] the ultimate authority."

Ham insists that any person of faith who does not believe in literal, biblical creation as described in Genesis will have a serious problem, because he says the truth found there is foundation to every single biblical doctrine of theology.
Jim Brown, a regular contributor to AgapePress, is a reporter for American Family Radio News, which can be heard online.

http://news.christiansunite.com/Religion_News/religion03010.shtml

Additional information on ChristiansUnite.com is available on the Internet at http://www.christiansunite.com/
Copyright © 2003 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 05:39:13 PM »

Creationist Condemns Catholic Cardinal's Compromise on Evolution

by Jim Brown
July 14, 2005

(AgapePress) - Washington, DC's Cardinal Theodore McCarrick says Roman Catholics do not have to believe in the biblical account of creation. He recently told reporters at the National Press Club that, instead of the Bible's account of God creating Adam and Eve, Catholics can believe in evolution -- as long as they agree that God was involved.

McCarrick says a contemporary Catholic "need not say that creationism is the only answer -- that in six days or seven days, God made the world." That, he contends, is only "the beautiful story of Genesis." But Ken Ham of the creation apologetics group Answers in Genesis says Catholics need to think through the consequences of such a statement as the one the DC Cardinal suggests.

"If you're going to believe in evolution," Ham asserts, "and say that God took an ape man and made a soul to make Adam, and God took an ape woman and made a soul to make Eve, then the woman came from an ape woman. She didn't come from Adam. And if the woman didn't come from Adam's side, then you've got a major problem."

By accepting this idea that evolution accounts for the origin of man, the creation scientist says, "You've just destroyed the whole basis of marriage, the whole basis of oneness in marriage and even Christ's relationship to the Church, which is based upon the doctrine of marriage -- the church being the bride of Christ."

McCarrick claims this concept of "theistic evolution" -- accepting Darwin's evolutionary theory as truth but understanding the process as having been guided by God -- was the view of the late Pope John Paul. That view of origins was echoed last week by a leading European cardinal as well.

But Ham believes the Roman Catholic Church's embrace of theistic evolution is a direct assault against scripture. Unfortunately, he says, the Catholic Church is telling the next generation that it is okay to use man's ideas to reinterpret the Word of God.

"The issue about believing in millions of years and evolution undermines biblical authority," the AIG spokesman says. "That's the real issue -- using man's fallible ideas to say the Bible is not the absolute authority. And that's the problem with much of the Church, and the problem you find in the Catholic Church, where the Bible is really not the ultimate authority. It's really the Church [that is considered] the ultimate authority."

Ham insists that any person of faith who does not believe in literal, biblical creation as described in Genesis will have a serious problem, because he says the truth found there is foundation to every single biblical doctrine of theology.
Jim Brown, a regular contributor to AgapePress, is a reporter for American Family Radio News, which can be heard online.

http://news.christiansunite.com/Religion_News/religion03010.shtml

Additional information on ChristiansUnite.com is available on the Internet at http://www.christiansunite.com/
Copyright © 2003 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.

Oh, that's hideous.  The catholics need to get McCarrick out of there.  You know, the enemy comes from within sometimes.  How do we know what McCarrick says is true?  Who's McCarrick that he can say catholics can believe this way?  He's not the authority of the catholic church.  Better believe this will get some publicity on the TV talk shows. Maybe O'Reilly or Hannity and Colmes.  Humm.  I'm sure one big bunch of catholics will not like this at all.  The pope isn't here to defend himself so I don't know what his belief was.  People lie.  If this was his belief, then I'm absolutely appalled. I really would like to hear the catholic rebuttal on this.  Oh, it will be interesting.

In my opinion this is how problems begin.  One person saying something is true when it isn't, and then gossip gets around until everyone believes it.  Not all catholics love God and not all protestants love God either.

It is my understanding that the catholic church is the authority because it is the catholic church who interprets the bible for the faithful.  In a way, itsure beats personal interpretation.  Don't hit me over the head now guys for saying that.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 03:26:09 PM by cris » Logged
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 05:57:13 PM »

It is my understanding that the catholic church is the authority because it is the catholic church who interprets the bible for the faithful.  In a way, itsure beats personal interpretation.  

Whether it is the church or it is the individual does not matter it usually comes out the same as it can be man using his own understanding to "interpret" the meaning of the Bible. This is where man fails and so many different intrepretations of the written word and different doctrines comes from.

2Pe 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Don't hit me over the head now guys for saying that.

Only with the Bible IF I were to do so.   Wink Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2005, 06:17:15 PM »

It is my understanding that the catholic church is the authority because it is the catholic church who interprets the bible for the faithful.  In a way, itsure beats personal interpretation.  

Whether it is the church or it is the individual does not matter it usually comes out the same as it can be man using his own understanding to "interpret" the meaning of the Bible. This is where man fails and so many different intrepretations of the written word and different doctrines comes from.

2Pe 1:20  Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Pe 1:21  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Don't hit me over the head now guys for saying that.

Only with the Bible IF I were to do so.   Wink Grin

Whew.............now I can get up.  My back was beginning to kill me. Grin

Ref. interpretation of the bible.  What I was thinking and probably should have said was this.  If there weren't so many "people" interpretations of the bible, we wouldn't have so many different denominations.  This is how they all got started.................disagreements on what the bible said. If one chooses to be catholic, then that one chooses (they are supposed to, many do not, they're catholics in name only)to believe in how the c. church interprets the bible.  I guess one could say that the catholic church becomes the authoritarian interpreter of the bible, hence "the authority."  Anyway this is my understanding of it.

PR.........thou shalt not hit me, (if ye chose to do so) even with the bible. Grin Wink  God will get ya! Grin

I'm loggin out............gotta go get some grub!

Later..............

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »

PR.........thou shalt not hit me, (if ye chose to do so) even with the bible. God will get ya!

Not if I do so in words only. I stay safe that way.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 85 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the