Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!  (Read 4246 times)
Christinme

I am overcoming in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 04:09:28 AM »

Hmmm. Ok. It is a jewish nation being destroyed, as prophecied by God and Christ.

Sure Jerusalem fell in Matt. 24.2 but let your emphasis not be romanistic and historicalistic for God has much to say about the future even with new revelation in the book of Revelation for end-times written in 95 or 96 AD for past your focus.

We are currently in 24.7-8 right now.

The Great Tribulation will be 24.13-31

Our emphasis is something far greater, a being raptured to the throne at first rapture Rev. 7.9 before the trumpets are blown in the last week consummation of this age to escape the Hour of trial based only on readiness and a receiving for overcoming.

If we as Christians are not ready we will without a doubt go through the time of testing for further cleansing to be martyred or to be alive and left at the last trumpet resurrection to be raised with those resting in Christ.

Your reward for overcoming to be one of those of the first resurrection that spans parousia will be given to you if you keep the Word of His patience and are delivered from the natural self so that you can no longer be hurt by the second death.

By blunting the solemn warning at the end of this age you make it so you don't think you have to know the wrath of God, reflecting your current condition right now, and if you take away the millennial reign in the future you destroy rewards and the Bible becomes merely a historical document of no revelatory significance. You might as well throw it out for it becomes the same as other books, merely well written prose. Moreover only learned historians could be saved.

Have you no faith that Christ can return in Person to reign for 1000 years before the commencement of the new city? 6 times is the millennium mentioned from verse 2 to verse 7 in chapter 20. Is this not enough emphasis for you to let go of spiritualizing the millennial reign and accept its literal fact?

Do not read your Biblle with your flesh for you are shownig your true colors in so doing. Yes I can see you, what you are holding onto.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:05:07 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 04:21:21 AM »

christinme...
 You ascribed the following quote to me. I did not say that.
 It is a quote from inhimitrust.

author=Bronzesnake
    The true jew is the ones that believe in Jesus Christ, as the 144000(figurative number) are the ones that were sealed and saved during the 3 and half years of roman invasion in pre 70ad. The siege of Jerusalem lasted only about 6 months, but none of the ones that were believers in Christ were killed.
      This is the way I have seen it in revelation, which is the destruction of the "Harlot/woman" by the beast she was laying in bed with, Rome

I believe what God says about the 144,000.

Just because Inhimtrust is wrong does not mean you are not wrong. You do not believe what the 144,000 means because it is fully proven in in reply #7. Fact and conclusion = it is impossible for the 144,000 in Rev. 7 to be the same group as those in Rev. 14, for the former clearly pertain to the Jewish remnant while the latter clearly are those virgin Christians closest to Christ the past 20 centuries. One speaks of the promise God has held to preserve a remnant and the latter speaks of the fullness of the body of Christ coming into fruition of firstfruits completed and a first rapture and the war in heaven begins before Satan is cast down at midtrib Rev. 9.1, a star. The negative consequence of what you believe then becomes inordinately judaistic and not spiritually allowing to seek the prize of attainment to receive the reward.

Praise the Lord!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:06:00 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 02:15:20 PM »

christinme...

author=Bronzesnake
    The true jew is the ones that believe in Jesus Christ, as the 144000(figurative number) are the ones that were sealed and saved during the 3 and half years of roman invasion in pre 70ad. The siege of Jerusalem lasted only about 6 months, but none of the ones that were believers in Christ were killed.
      This is the way I have seen it in revelation, which is the destruction of the "Harlot/woman" by the beast she was laying in bed with, Rome

I believe what God says about the 144,000.

Just because Inhimtrust is wrong does not mean you are not wrong. You do not believe what the 144,000 means because it is fully proven in in reply #7. Fact and conclusion = it is impossible for the 144,000 in Rev. 7 to be the same group as those in Rev. 14, for the former clearly pertain to the Jewish remnant while the latter clearly are those virgin Christians closest to Christ the past 20 centuries. One speaks of the promise God has held to preserve a remnant and the latter speaks of the fullness of the body of Christ coming into fruition of firstfruits completed and a first rapture and the war in heaven begins before Satan is cast down at midtrib Rev. 9.1, a star. The negative consequence of what you believe then becomes inordinately judaistic and not spiritually allowing to seek the prize of attainment to receive the reward.

Praise the Lord!

I try to be patient with my fellow Christians here my friend, but you make it very difficult.
 Your arrogance is only outmatched by your ignorance of God's Word.
 You can go ahead and continue to get your information from some web site which is full of assumption and convoluted reasoning. I will stick to the Holy Bible and believe exclusively in what God says.

The danger of putting your faith in the material from a web site is obvious. I can point you to several dozen web sites that make all kinds of ludicrous claims about God and the Bible. Recently, on this very forum there was postings from a nut-bar who claimed to be Jesus himself!

One thing remains as fact...you claim I'm wrong, that's fine my friend, but it's only an opinion from an admitted new Christian who believes he has all the answers. On the other hand, there is absolutely no doubt what so ever, that you made a mistake by ascribing a quote to me that was not mine. You are wrong!

Take care my friend, if you decide to come down off your cloud and truly want to understand what God says, there are a lot of experienced Christians here, including myself, who will be ready and willing to help you out. Until then, bye.

Bronzesnake.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:24:47 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2004, 09:58:16 PM »

Hmmm. I am lost on those last replies. I can't tell who is talking to who.
   Bronze, who were you referring to?

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 10:57:50 PM »

Bronzesnake speaks -  I try to be patient with my fellow Christians here my friend, but you make it very difficult.
 Your arrogance is only outmatched by your ignorance of God's Word.

Sounds like your arrogance and your ignorance.

You can go ahead and continue to get your information from some web site which is full of assumption and convoluted reasoning. I will stick to the Holy Bible and believe exclusively in what God says.
It is my website, my thought given by God and though you will accuse of such things I don't recall you showing otherwise, so don't be a false blamer for in so doing you are full of assumption and convoluted reasoning. If you are sticking to the Holy Spirit and believe what God says they you won't confuse the 144,000 for clearly those in Rev. 7.1-18 are not the same as those in 14.1. Let go of your convoluted reasoning and see God's reasoning which I have fully supplied already fitting the Scriptures perfectly that testify to this fact with so many reasons it is undeniable. As a consequence of this you are not treating God's three groups properly - Jewish nation, Christians and the gentile nations. You would be mixing the first two groups horribly for 7.1-8 is a remnant preserved, while 14.1 are those closest to Christ and they are virgins too, virgin firstfruits. Why does this offend you unless you are convinced in your judaizing Christianity? Let it go. It is not of God and never will be so best you accept now.

The danger of putting your faith in the material from a web site is obvious. I can point you to several dozen web sites that make all kinds of ludicrous claims about God and the Bible. Recently, on this very forum there was postings from a nut-bar who claimed to be Jesus himself!
You have found yourself a little excuse haven't you, blaming something. What are you blaming? A website - my website, my thoughts, my believes, and the fullness of reason laid why the 144,000 Rev. 14.1 can not be nor ever will be those of Rev. 7.1-8. Here it is again, for you, a gift,

The evidence is overwhelming which proves that you are still clinging to your fleshing judaizing. Let it go.

One thing remains as fact...you claim I'm wrong, that's fine my friend, but it's only an opinion from an admitted new Christian who believes he has all the answers. On the other hand, there is absolutely no doubt what so ever, that you made a mistake by ascribing a quote to me that was not mine. You are wrong!
You are looking for excuses, eg. "new Christian". You keep reaching for examples intead of doing the one thing you have failed to do all along, examine the information. It won't bite. See what has been put porth. Don't already decide ahead of time. You will change and you will stop confusing groups 1 and 2. God never confuses God's chosen ones whom He first revealed Himself too as a nation, to the body of Christ. This is your grave mistake and what is most troubling is the real underlying reason you do this.

Here is another excuse you made - you said I have all the answers. No I don't, but you say this as an excuse again not to look at the information and gathers bits and pieces to see if what I have said is indeed true. I know you are afraid to look, but you owe it to yourself to look. Don't be afraid. My prayers will be with you. Yes. You will need to make some changes in your system, but is that really such a bad thing?

Take care my friend, if you decide to come down off your cloud and truly want to understand what God says, there are a lot of experienced Christians here, including myself, who will be ready and willing to help you out. Until then, bye.

Remember, this is your high horse for pretrib. onlyism taking away the hope of the church based on readiness and allowing yourself not to ever realize when the Tribulation occurs so that when it happens you will take the mark of the beast. You are setting yourself to do the unthinkable assuming it is not the unthinkable when you do it because you assume you are not in the Tribulation if you are in that last generation. This being mearing a reflection of your condition now.

Let go of your petty self and stay on the topice at hand, revealed here,

Such perfect sound reasoning should not go unnoticed otherwise how can you receive deliverance if you still hang your hat in confusing groups 1 and 2.

Here is another excuse. All to avoid and not discuss the information when you said "cloud" blaming. Let go of your blaming attitude and try and understand what I am revealing to you if you hath an ear to hear. Indeed, experience can be a cloud that can blind someone for a very long time, even forever, so come down, and discuss the information and its details which if you do and if you are a Christian I am convinced you will come to acceptance. This is the third time I have posted this link in my response.

Examine the first 8 reasons in section 14.1 first.

Take some precious time, with your Bible, and examine deeply, prayerfully each of these verses cited, the reason given, and see if it holds true. If so you will have to let go of your current system of belief. That is a good thing. Praise the Lord! How often we think we know something only later to find out we didn't really know at all. It is time for you to know now. Wake up!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:07:47 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2004, 01:29:20 AM »

CIM...
It is my website, my thought given by God and though you will accuse of such things I don't recall you showing otherwise, so don't be a false blamer for in so doing you are full of assumption and convoluted reasoning. If you are sticking to the Holy Spirit and believe what God says they you won't confuse the 144,000 for clearly those in Rev. 7.1-18 are not the same as those in 14.1.

Wrong again my friend!

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.  

The 144,000 of Rev 14:1 are clearly identified with God's name written in their foreheads.

Hey, what an amazing coincidence! so are the 14,000 from Rev 7:3! What's the odds of that? The exact same number, 144,000 and they have the name of God written in their foreheads.

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.  

Every place in the Bible where the Twelve Tribes are mentioned, they are all, without exception, clearly identified as JEWS. So who do you think people should believe? God's Word taken literally and straight from His Book...or a one year old Christian who has his own web site filled with convoluted thinking based on years...I mean, months of study?

If it wasn't so serious it would be a joke my friend.
 I have to seriously wonder about the stability and state of mind of a person with one years exposure to the Bible and Christianity, which is the only book that he admittedly has ever read. You don't honestly expect to be taken seriously, do you?

Gen 49:28 All these [are] the twelve tribes of Israel: and this [is it] that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.

Exd 24:4 And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Exd 28:21 And the stones shall be with the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet; every one with his name shall they be according to the twelve tribes.

Exd 39:14 And the stones [were] according to the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet, every one with his name, according to the twelve tribes.

Eze 47:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [shall be] the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph [shall have two] portions.

Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luk 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jam 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Jos 3:12 Now therefore take you twelve men out of the tribes of Israel, out of every tribe a man.

Jos 4:8 And the children of Israel did so as Joshua commanded, and took up twelve stones out of the midst of Jordan, as the LORD spake unto Joshua, according to the number of the tribes of the children of Israel, and carried them over with them unto the place where they lodged, and laid them down there.

1Ki 18:31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

Ezr 6:17 And offered at the dedication of this house of God an hundred bullocks, two hundred rams, four hundred lambs; and for a sin offering for all Israel, twelve he goats, according to the number of the tribes of Israel.

Humble yourself, and take heed of these words, straight from Jesus...

1Jo 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.  

No one...no one! should get God's Word from a web site. You have actually made it painfully clear as to the dangers which could befall anyone who does. You are a new Christian, and are in a state of extreme arrogance to believe you have any answers at all, let alone enough to fill an entire web site. Get down off your dunce stool and pray to God for forgiveness of your foolishness before it's too late my friend.

Answer yourself this one question...If you had to have your entire break system on your car replaced and your engine rebuilt, who would you trust to do it...a first year apprentice, or a fully licensed mechanic with years of experience? It's scary enough to think your life could be in the hands of a novice mechanic, but how much scarier is it to put your eternal soul in the hands of a Christian novice?

I wonder how honest your reply will be.

Bronzesnake.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2004, 01:35:21 AM »

IHIT...

I'm talking to christinme. He incorrectly ascribed one of your quotes to me, so I corrected him.
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2004, 02:39:03 AM »

I made a booboo in the previous post. It should read Rev. 7.1-8, not Rev. 7.1-18.
Snake - I'm talking to christinme. He incorrectly ascribed one of your quotes to me, so I corrected him.

I have not ascribed one of his quotes to you Snake. This is your fantasy. It is your error.

Bronsnake -
Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.  

The 144,000 of Rev 14:1 are clearly identified with God's name written in their foreheads.

Hey, what an amazing coincidence! so are the 14,000 from Rev 7:3! What's the odds of that? The exact same number, 144,000 and they have the name of God written in their foreheads.

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This is not a game of odds. They both have the name of God. Sealed in the foreheads means sealed in their minds, God sealing as a result, both the 144,000 Jewish remnant and the 144,000 virgin Chrisitian firstfruits, one spoken of at 7.3 and the other spoken of at 14.1. Don't escape these 8 points,
in 14.1 nor the 5 points in 14.3. You seem to blithe over them, but please consider them closely.

The seals received by them are not the same. The one spoken of in 7.2 is “the seal of the living God”, which is Old Testament terminology. The seal alluded to in 14.1 bears the name of the Lamb and the name of the Father, and such names are related to the church. Hence these people must come from the church.

Every place in the Bible where the Twelve Tribes are mentioned, they are all, without exception, clearly identified as JEWS. So who do you think people should believe? God's Word taken literally and straight from His Book...or a one year old Christian who has his own web site filled with convoluted thinking based on years...I mean, months of study?

I am not a one year old Christian, but a Christian of several years. Let go of your overassuming nature. 12 distinctly refers to the 12 tribes of th Jewish remnant of Rev. 7.1-8 so you need not argue this point for it does not help your case. It is unethical of you to say I don't believe this when I do, since I have said so several times already. It is also unethical of you to falsely accuse me with more debasing terminology without you giving proof. Not once have you done this, yet you blame profusely. Don't be a false accuser for that is name ascribed to Satan. If you don't want God to cast you down also, you should humble yourself and let God humble you, even His children.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

If it wasn't so serious it would be a joke my friend.
I have to seriously wonder about the stability and state of mind of a person with one years exposure to the Bible and Christianity, which is the only book that he admittedly has ever read. You don't honestly expect to be taken seriously, do you?

Gen 49:28 All these [are] the twelve tribes of Israel: and this [is it] that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.

Exd 24:4 And Moses wrote all the words of the LORD, and rose up early in the morning, and builded an altar under the hill, and twelve pillars, according to the twelve tribes of Israel.

Exd 28:21 And the stones shall be with the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet; every one with his name shall they be according to the twelve tribes.

Exd 39:14 And the stones [were] according to the names of the children of Israel, twelve, according to their names, [like] the engravings of a signet, every one with his name, according to the twelve tribes.

Eze 47:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; This [shall be] the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph [shall have two] portions.

You sound like you are talking about someone else for these things you accuse me of, none of them are me. Let yourself deal with the points that have been set before you, that is the 8 points identified in Rev. 14.1 and the 5 points of 14.4.

Clearly, we must admit together that those in Rev 14.1-5 are not those of Rev. 7.1-8. God is not so sloppy with terminology, therefore it is impossible guaranteed that they are not the same. You can blame all you like, but the fact remains, you don't deal with these 13 points and you accuse me of things that I am not. You sound like you have me confused with someone else or you are being purposefully deceitful with a lowhanded unethical approach. Let it go, put it on the cross and let it die.

(cont'd below)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:10:18 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2004, 12:31:16 PM »

christinme...

Which Bible are you reading? NWT I bet. If it is, then be honest and admit it.

I have not ascribed one of his quotes to you Snake. This is your fantasy. It is your error.

Now you are just plain lying my friend.
 The first time I corrected you on this, you responded by saying the following...

Quote from: Bronzesnake on June 01, 2004, 12:09:55 AM
christinme...

Quote:
author=Bronzesnake

Praise the Lord!

As you can see my oft' wrong friend, you did indeed misquote me, as in evidenced by your post ( Re:Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 04:21:21 AM »)

Then, you admitted you made a mistake, but tried in vain to cover it up. Now, you simply lie, and tell me I'm fantasizing!  Grin  

More twisted reasoning...
This is not a game of odds. They both have the name of God. Sealed in the foreheads means sealed in their minds, God sealing as a result, both the 144,000 Jewish remnant and the 144,000 virgin Chrisitian firstfruits, one spoken of at 7.3 and the other spoken of at 14.1. Don't escape these 8 points,
in 14.1 nor the 5 points in 14.3. You seem to blithe over them, but please consider them closely.

The seals received by them are not the same. The one spoken of in 7.2 is “the seal of the living God”, which is Old Testament terminology. The seal alluded to in 14.1 bears the name of the Lamb and the name of the Father, and such names are related to the church. Hence these people must come from the church.

Your grammar is horrible my friend, and hard to decipher at times ( most times) but I get your drift...and you are severely confused!

both the 144,000 Jewish remnant and the 144,000 virgin Christian firstfruits

Please show me the verses which use this exact terminology to differentiate between these two groups of 144,000.

You can't do it because you made it up yourself!

Read the verses you pointed out and let's compare what you claim they say, and what God actually says...

First of all let's look at Rev 7:3...

According to you, it speaks of...
“the seal of the living God”,

Let's see what it really says...

Wrong...again!

You claim the next verse Rev 14:1 speaks of ...

the Lamb and the name of the Father

God says...
 Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. ( Who is Jesus' father? what's that? oh, God! )

Both verses have "God's" seal in their foreheads, not the foolish nonsensical rabble you tried to pass off.

To continue on next post...
Bronzesnake
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2004, 12:31:42 PM »

Let me clear things up for you even though I doubt it will take...

The 144,000 as seen in Rev 7:3 are Jews who converted to Christianity during the Tribulation Hour. God commands His angels not to begin their destruction of the earth until He has put His seal in their foreheads, thus, protecting the newly saved 144,000.

When we look carefully at Rev 14:1 we see Jesus standing on Mount Sion, and He's not alone. The 1444,000 are with Him. It's the very same 144,000 that received God's seal in their foreheads in Rev 7:3. You'll notice the different grammatical terminology used which differentiates between the two verses...( I'm not going too fast am I? )

In Rev 7:1 they are receiving the seal of God. In Rev 14:1 they are not receiving the seal - they already have the seal! They got the seal back in Rev 7:3, during the Tribulation, before Jesus returned. However, in Rev 14:1 Jesus has returned, and He is standing with the 144,000.

It is also unethical of you to falsely accuse me with more debasing terminology without you giving proof. Not once have you done this, yet you blame profusely.

Are you for real? Every response to you that I have posted has Biblical comparisons between your nonsense and what God actually says. Can you read? Or are you so blinded by your own narcoses that you can not accept anything except your own convoluted ramblings?

You sound like you are talking about someone else for these things you accuse me of, none of them are me. Let yourself deal with the points that have been set before you, that is the 8 points identified in Rev. 14.1 and the 5 points of 14.4.

You keep eluding to your web site. Any idiot with a severe case of narcissistic verbal diarrhea can make any outlandish claim he or she wants to. We are dealing with the Holy Bible here my friend, so I don't need to read your CRAP to know what God is telling me. I have several Bibles, thanks any way.

Clearly, we must admit together that those in Rev 14.1-5 are not those of Rev. 7.1-8. God is not so sloppy with terminology, therefore it is impossible guaranteed that they are not the same.

Finally! you admit it's impossible that they are not the same.
 In other words, they are the same! Tongue

12 tribes won't be judging, but be the center of all nations. Jesus says "ye shall sit upon 12 thrones" speaking to believers, overcomers in Christ in the millennial kingdom. The 24 elders incidentally are not the church as many suspect, but are the archangels in heaven who are already  seated before the throne, but today the church is not seated.

OH, oh! I actually agree with you on the first part of this quote. However, you return to form with the remainder of the quote.
 The twelve elders are obviously a combination of Old and New Testament saints. They are never called archangels, that's another one of your incorrect assertions. They are called ELDERS, and are depicted wearing white raiment, with crowns upon their heads. That makes it undeniable that they are men, not angels.

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.  

You are behaving as a false accuser in listing your false accusations of blaming as an excuse not see that you are misreading the Scriptures, legalizing the 144,000 by your needing to believe that my website is not my website. Your continually need to believe also that I am a new Christian, being false, repeating yourself mindlessly in error is also bizarre. These two points are very arrogant since you are repeating yourself in error, your dunce stool for do you realize what you are asking me to do? You area asking me to get down on my knees to Satan. I rebuke your offer in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Do not say you were not warned when you come before God in heaven, for you have been warned already by myself by the Holy Spirit. Praise God!

How old are you? Judging by your grammar, I'm beginning to think you are a child. I did not say I didn't believe it was your web site. I said you were arrogant to believe you had enough knowledge to fill an entire web page. I say this because of your bizarre interpretation of God's Word. You never seem to take God exactly as presented, instead, you confuse, and distort with your own ideas.

The following verse makes it clear that God can be trusted. His Word can and must be taken literally and at face value. In other words, don't add your own screwed up interpretations.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  

What you have done, what it all comes down to, is you have legalized the literal number 144,000 to be Jews only and that is just the way it has to be for you

Yes, I have, because that is what God says...

This is what God says.
 Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Rev 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.

There are some confused, mentally imbalance people who will tell us there are not 144,000 Jews, there are actually 288,000, half Jews and the other half "virgin, Christian, firstfruits" It doesn't seem to matter to these mentally unstable people that there is a clear cut description of 144,000 as being from "the tribes of the children of Israel" and there is not one single verse or hint of another 144,000 who are described as "virgin, Christian, firstfruits" Why would God give such a detailed description of one group of 144,000 and not the other? The best these deeply disturbed people can do to prove they are correct is rely heavily on vague, convoluted reasoning and innuendo...oh ya, some can direct us to their web sites...Ya, that's credible!

Listen my friend. I have really had enough of your verbal diarrhea. Go ahead and ramble on. Keep trying to lure people to your web site by throwing out semi-retarded, irresistible challenges, such as...

Here is another excuse. All to avoid and not discuss the information when you said "cloud" blaming. Let go of your blaming attitude and try and understand what I am revealing to you if you hath an ear to hear. Indeed, experience can be a cloud that can blind someone for a very long time, even forever, so come down, and discuss the information and its details which if you do and if you are a Christian I am convinced you will come to acceptance. This is the third time I have posted this link in my response.

Examine the first 8 reasons in section 14.1 first.

This quote speaks volumes of your narcissism in believing you are as Christ to reveal to those who have an ear to hear.

Let go of your blaming attitude and try and understand what I am revealing to you if you hath an ear to hear.

No thanks Bozo. I trust Jesus over you any and every day! Grin

Bronzesnake.... Threshing out the lies!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 06:22:29 PM by Bronzesnake » Logged
InHimITrust

Jesus is Lord

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2004, 10:31:46 PM »

The big clue should be the 12 tribes mentioned. It is because of that, that we can identify the 2 beasts(nations) in revelation.
      Once you see the 10 horns of the beast of the sea as the 10 scattered tribes of Israel(rome), and the beast of the earth as the 2 southern tribes(Jerusalem), and see the beast of the sea utterly attacking and making desolate the "great holy city"(spiritual babylon/Jerusalem), you will have no problem seeing what revealtion is.
     Other than that, I guess I won't waste my time on it anymore and let the endtime prophecy books and movies interpret it for everyone else.
     We all still belong to Christ and the family of God, so I am very strong in my conviction and belief  in both.

Jeremiah 3:8 "Then I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Israel [10 northern scattered tribes] had committed adultery, I had put Her away and given Her a certificate of divorce; yet her Treacherous Sister Judah[2 southern tribes] did not fear, but went and played the Harlot also.Ezek 37:22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king will be king for all of them; and they will no longer be two nations, and they will no longer be divided into two kingdoms.

Galatian 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love [is] the fulfillment of the law.
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2004, 07:55:35 AM »

Bronzesnake writes -  As you can see my oft' wrong friend, you did indeed misquote me, as in evidenced by your post ( Re:Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!)
I have not misquoted you. You only thing you see something, though it is not reality.

Then, you admitted you made a mistake, but tried in vain to cover it up. Now, you simply lie, and tell me I'm fantasizing!  Grin  

I didn't admit a mistake since I am not aware of a mistake I have made nor have you shown any. So why would I be covering up since there is nothing to cover up? You are on a trip of fantasy to be sure, your own vanity. Let it go.

Your grammar is horrible my friend, and hard to decipher at times ( most times) but I get your drift...and you are severely confused!
I actually find your grammar to be atrocious. You can't keep declaring people wrong and then having yourself no explanation. These things I have shared with you are very precise language of God in His Word which you can not blithe over so aggregiously and think you can escape them by making a declaration and then leaving it at that. Now that is the essence of vanity.

both the 144,000 Jewish remnant and the 144,000 virgin Christian firstfruits

Please show me the verses which use this exact terminology to differentiate between these two groups of 144,000

You can't do it because you made it up yourself!.
You keep asking for the proof and I keep giving it back to you. You keep shoving it away, and I keep passing back onto your lap.

The language used in Rev. 7.1-8 is so different than that of Rev. 14.1-5 in so many aways that it is undeniable they are not the same group despite this delusion of yours even for decades. You need to study instead of getting so excited. Spend some patient time with these two links I have given you.

Let's see what it really says...

Wrong...again!
The sum of your statement is "wrong...again"! What wrong? You never said. Do you see how you are being selfish in your own little world. When you speak you should provide and explanation for that is a courteous and righteous thing to do.
The people told about in 7.3 are called “the servants of our God”, but those in view in 14.1 are the children of God (this conclusion is deduced from the name of the Father). You need to read deeply and not be so shallow. You stop so short of the glory of God in your reading I am not sure you will ever understand. Do you see how you are wrong again?

You claim the next verse Rev 14:1 speaks of ...

the Lamb and the name of the Father

God says...
 Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. ( Who is Jesus' father? what's that? oh, God! )

Both verses have "God's" seal in their foreheads, not the foolish nonsensical rabble you tried to pass off.

To continue on next post...

Don't legalize the word seal. That is your problem. It has blinded you to what is self-evident on so many points. By being a legalists you become yourself nonsensical accusing clear reasoning. The people of 7.4 are the chosen among the children of Israel, while those of 14.1 are purchased from among men.            The seals received by them are not the same. The one spoken of in 7.2 is “the seal of the living God”, which is Old Testament terminology. The seal alluded to in 14.1 bears the name of the Lamb and the name of the Father, and such names are related to the church. Hence these people must come from the church.   The people spoken of in 14.1ff. are associated with the Lamb (standing with the Lamb, having the name of the Lamb, following the Lamb, and being the first fruits unto the Lamb). In chapter 7 the Lord is seen as another angel; and this, as we have seen, is a returning to His Old Testament position.
The articles preceding both of the 144,000 numbers cited in 14.1 and 7.4 are indefinite, and are therefore general and not specific. Thus these 144,000 numbers constitute two different classes.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:19:45 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2004, 09:17:36 AM »

Bronzesnake writes - The 144,000 as seen in Rev 7:3 are Jews who converted to Christianity during the Tribulation Hour. God commands His angels not to begin their destruction of the earth until He has put His seal in their foreheads, thus, protecting the newly saved 144,000.
There is no indication they have come to Christ during the Tribulation Hour. It is best you do not overassume this for you will not find anywhere in the Scriptures your claim. Rather, the 144,000 are the preserved promise of a remnant nation of Israel's 12 tribes. God keeps His promise and will protect this small group. Yes Israel will be a testimony to God through the Tribulation, but in preaching Jesus Christ but as a testimony to the world of God. See "witness" in Matt. 24.14. These shall be a witness to the whole world, not to preach God but their being a central pivotal point in the world's affairs nearing the end of this age. This is their witness. They are not preaching the Bible, Jesus or such. This 144,000 in Rev. 7.1-8 escapes into the wilderness and protected, as Rev. 12 says she is the woman, which now beomes Israel, flees. (Rev. 12.6). The woman, the eternal will of God, first delivers the overcomers in Christ (man-child) then she becomes Israel fleeing into the wilderness protected for a times, time and half. The negative consequence of your believe is to take away the reward of the kingdom to overcomers called out of the church such as those few mentioned out of the 7 churches in Rev. 2 and 3. You remain fleshly and carnal by denying this.

When we look carefully at Rev 14:1 we see Jesus standing on Mount Sion, and He's not alone. The 1444,000 are with Him. It's the very same 144,000 that received God's seal in their foreheads in Rev 7:3. You'll notice the different grammatical terminology used which differentiates between the two verses...( I'm not going too fast am I? )

In Rev 7:1 they are receiving the seal of God. In Rev 14:1 they are not receiving the seal - they already have the seal! They got the seal back in Rev 7:3, during the Tribulation, before Jesus returned. However, in Rev 14:1 Jesus has returned, and He is standing with the 144,000.

It is also unethical of you to falsely accuse me with more debasing terminology without you giving proof. Not once have you done this, yet you blame profusely.

The 12 tribes of Israel and a remnant thereof are still on earth, but this is mount zion on in heaven.14.1        Is Mount Zion in heaven or on earth? It is the heavenly Jerusalem, not the earthly one, because (1) the Mount Zion on earth is at that time in the hands of the Gentiles (11.2); (2) it is clearly stated in 14.4 that “these were purchased from among men”, thus implying that they no longer stand on the earthly Mount Zion during that moment (3) by joining the last two clauses of 14.4 with Exodus 23.19 we learn that the first fruits are not left in the field since as soon as they are ripened they are to be brought to the house of God (see also Ex. 34.26), and since the 144,000 are the first fruits they cannot be left in the field-which speaks of the world (Matt. 13.38)-but are placed instead on the Mount Zion in heaven which is the New Jerusalem; (4) 14.3 says “they sing . . . before the throne, and before the four living creatures and the el-ders”-thus all these are in heaven and not on the earth; (5) the people referred to in 14.1-5 are the first fruits while those alluded to in 14.14-16 are the harvest, so if the harvesting is unto the air, can the first fruits be gathered elsewhere except to heaven? and (6) there is, moreover, no reason to suggest it as being the Mount Zion on earth since the Lord Jesus will come to the earth only by the time of chapter 19.

You are isolating yourself like a legalists taking something that you think is obvious not seeing the differences in these two groups even after you are told what they are. It is as if your spirit is dead and can't understand anyway. They can't be in heaven while they are being chased on earth. It is because those in mount zion in heaven are not being chased, but in fact they are the chasers. They are the ones chasing Satan out of heaven, while the Jewish remnant is hiding and protected in the wilderness of the world.

Are you for real? Every response to you that I have posted has Biblical comparisons between your nonsense and what God actually says. Can you read? Or are you so blinded by your own narcoses that you can not accept anything except your own convoluted ramblings?

Every post you have posted is locked in legalism like a pharaisee. Your main focus is the number 144,000 that therefore they must the same and that they are sealed and that they must the same. But given the rest of what is said we can not say they are same for clearly these are two different classes of 144,000 and there has been no less than 16 reasons given why they are not the same. But you do not hath an ear to hear. To be sealed is to be done in secret for that is what the 7 seals being broken means over the mystery age of the church the past 2000 years. Also 144,000 are two classes, two very special groups, one as virgins in Christ and the other that bewails virginity for that is the characteristic of the OT ways. We are very thankful for such a comparison. The people in view in 14.4 are virgins, but with Israel virginity is to be bewailed. (According to Ex. 23.26, Deut. 7.14, 1 Sam. 2.5, and Ps. 113.9, to bear children is considered a blessing while to be barren is deemed a curse. In Judges 11.38,39 the daughter of Jephthah is said to have bewailed her virginity for two months.) It is highly recommended you study deeply what is being taught to you because for now all I see is a dead spirit locked in his ways.

You keep eluding to your web site. Any idiot with a severe case of narcissistic verbal diarrhea can make any outlandish claim he or she wants to. We are dealing with the Holy Bible here my friend, so I don't need to read your CRAP to know what God is telling me. I have several Bibles, thanks any way.
You have several Bibles and you treat them all like crap. For a man who hath not an ear and shuts is mind down like you do is a sure sign of deep deception and mental deprivation because you have smothered your spirit. You are so inflexible you can't see I have been mentioning these 16 points with all along on that site of mine. It is hard to get out of your ways but that is what you need to do.

Clearly, we must admit together that those in Rev 14.1-5 are not those of Rev. 7.1-8. God is not so sloppy with terminology, therefore it is impossible guaranteed that they are not the same.

Finally! you admit it's impossible that they are not the same.
 In other words, they are the same! Tongue

Your wishful thinking is just wishful fantasy. Don't read just want you want to see, for did I not say "those in Rev. 14.1-5 are not those in Rev. 7.1-8". It is impossible guaranteed. Guaranteed of what? That they are not the same. Don't read selfishly or to argue for you make yourself look foolish, and not for Christ.

The twelve elders are obviously a combination of Old and New Testament saints. They are never called archangels, that's another one of your incorrect assertions. They are called ELDERS, and are depicted wearing white raiment, with crowns upon their heads. That makes it undeniable that they are men, not angels.

Rev 4:4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.  

The church is never called elders. Never, not even once. Therefore the 24 elders represent administration such as the 24 courses in the OT. But here the number 24, a very definite number are the the administration of aother, that of archanges, which is even some new revelation in a book of Revelation, to be expected. These white rainments have never been washed by the blood of the lamb. These 24 archangels don't know anything of the redemption of Christ personally for they do not have sin.

If you scroll down to section 4.4, you will read 10 reasons why the 24 elders can not be the church and must be the archangels.

Note an additional 5 reasons that followed for additional proof that they are the 24 archangels conclusively. Praise God!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 02:23:52 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged
Christinme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2004, 12:30:04 AM »

Is there any spiritual Christians here?

1. OSAS Arminian
2. partial rapture
3. proper Biblical locality
4. man is triparite
5. coming millennial reign of Christ in Person and reward for His overcomers.
6. church is not christendom
7. new city is a literal city
8. new earth is without a sea
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 12:32:12 AM by Christinme » Logged
Aiki Storm

I'm anything but a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2004, 01:05:35 PM »

Partial Rapture?! Cheesy
What is that?
Being taken up to meet to Jesus in the clouds and half-way there..Whoops! Sorry. Wrong person.  You stay here. Down you go!   Grin

I know I should read into it first but I don't care to right now.  It just struck me as a little out there.

Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the