Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286808 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't you know partial rapture solves the problem!!  (Read 4247 times)
Bronzesnake
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2004, 01:12:55 PM »

Partial Rapture?! Cheesy
What is that?
Being taken up to meet to Jesus in the clouds and half-way there..Whoops! Sorry. Wrong person.  You stay here. Down you go!   Grin

I know I should read into it first but I don't care to right now.  It just struck me as a little out there.

If it looks like a false doctrine, acts likes a false doctrine, and walks like a false doctrine...it's a false doctrine.
Just like 100% of this guys other doctrine. (he likes useing percentages too!)

Save yourself the trouble with this guy, and don't even bother with him or his goofy web site.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2004, 02:40:55 PM »

Bronzesnake Said:

If it looks like a false doctrine, acts likes a false doctrine, and walks like a false doctrine...it's a false doctrine.

Save yourself the trouble with this guy, and don't even bother with him or his goofy web site.

Oklahoma Howdy to Bronzesnake,

My computer has been AWOL and primarily crashed for the last several days, so I am just now getting to read this thread. I'm sorry for the delay. This is inside-out, backward junk that doesn't resemble the Bible at all. It also appears that he has called all of you names, including Satan, for not buying this junk. All I can say is "WHEW!!!!".  Can we recommend a good Sunday School as a good start over point for this guy?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Bronzesnake
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2004, 04:01:59 PM »

Bronzesnake Said:

Oklahoma Howdy to Bronzesnake,

My computer has been AWOL and primarily crashed for the last several days, so I am just now getting to read this thread. I'm sorry for the delay. This is inside-out, backward junk that doesn't resemble the Bible at all. It also appears that he has called all of you names, including Satan, for not buying this junk. All I can say is "WHEW!!!!".  Can we recommend a good Sunday School as a good start over point for this guy?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Amen and hallelujah my brother!
Christinme

I am overcoming in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2004, 05:12:06 PM »

Partial Rapture?! Cheesy
What is that?
Being taken up to meet to Jesus in the clouds and half-way there..Whoops! Sorry. Wrong person.  You stay here. Down you go!   Grin

I know I should read into it first but I don't care to right now.  It just struck me as a little out there.

No that is not what partial rapture means. That is a mistaken assumption. It means that at first rapture those who are ready to be received to the throne will be received if they keep the Word of His patience (obviously not all Christians do this, so they will be without rewards reigning in the millennium), ie, Rev. 7.9. Rev. 12.5, 14.1, Matt. 24.37,40-41 (taken), Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10, for being ready. The rest are left to be received at the 7th trumpet resurrection (1 Thess. 4.15-17, Rev. 11.15, 1 Cor. 15.50-52 and the "left" in Matt. 24.37,40-41) -  pretty simple. Not eveyone wants this so God will deal with them accordingly. It denounces all the common widepath views today. And these are the findings,

1. historicalists (amill., post-mill., preterisms) blunt the solemn warning at the end of this age so they think they won't know the wrath of God, and they have no faith Christ will return to reign in Person for 1000 yearsand reward His overcomers (note, not all Christians are like those of the 5 wise virgins).

2. pretrib and midtribber onlyists are overassumers and when they go through the Tribulation they won't realize it and take the mark of the beast for their fantasy.

3. posttribber and prewrather onlyists are hardening their spirit waiting for the Antichrist who must proceed Christ, taking away the hope of the church hardening their hearts for with the hope of Christ is an escaping the Hour of trial based on readiness to be received to the throne (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 05:29:08 PM by Christinme » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2004, 08:27:52 PM »

christinme...

Bronzesnake is even against math, statistics.

That's not true, you are wrong... again! Grin

I have stated before that you are 100% wrong!
See, I love math and stats! Cheesy

You were warned already by the moderator about your foolishness cim, so I suggest you read the following verse, and draw the comparison to your own situation...

the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Hey, if you must distort God's word you can always build your own forum on that bogus web site of yours...of course, it will be very lonely with just yourself to debate with. Grin

Bye.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 08:43:44 PM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Bronzesnake
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2004, 12:28:03 AM »

the snake said - "he likes using percentages too!)"

That is what Bronzesnake said.

The trait of Satan being a false accuser is he accuses day and night. He doesn't even need reason, like the snake.

The evil spirit will even accuse of a person being 6 feet tall if they are 6 feet tall. This is the kind of mentality of the bronzesnake.

There are 3 ways they try to deceive with their untruth:
1)they will hold a false doctrine and their reasoning is horrible, but they think its alright a sign of their unsalvation.
2)they will accuse vaguely but have no reason, just blamers.
3)they will actually accuse you of the truth, eg. accusing a person of being 6 feet tall when they are 6 feet tall.

Praise God for this discernment

Satan is a mindless zombie, not unlike the bronzesnake. We are left with,

1. historicalists (amill., post-mill., preterisms) blunt the solemn warning at the end of this age so they think they won't know the wrath of God, and they have no faith Christ will return to reign in Person for 1000 yearsand reward His overcomers (note, not all Christians are like those of the 5 wise virgins).

2. pretrib and midtribber onlyists are overassumers and when they go through the Tribulation they won't realize it and take the mark of the beast for their fantasy.

3. posttribber and prewrather onlyists are hardening their spirit waiting for the Antichrist who must proceed Christ, taking away the hope of the church hardening their hearts for with the hope of Christ is an escaping the Hour of trial based on readiness to be received to the throne (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36).

Oh the irony!  Grin

Enjoy your last parting half witted shots my friend, for the end is at hand! Wink

Even if you can't post here anymore, you can still come here and read. I suggest you do that, you may learn some truth my oft' wrong friend.  Cheesy
Bronzesnake
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2004, 12:38:46 AM »

christinme, read the following...

I would quote part of your post, but that might lend it some credibility. A person's views about the Tribulation Period has absolutely nothing to do with Salvation. I thought that I had seen bogus baloney before, but this material is far beyond bogus baloney.

If you are trying to sell a book, sales to Christians will be non-existent. I think that it's fine to discuss end time events, specifically because it's another reason to study the Holy Bible. However, it is not fine to say that people are lost if they have certain views about the end times. If a person has accepted the perfect GIFT of Jesus Christ on the cross and has HIM as their personal Lord and Saviour, they are saved, regardless of what they may believe about the Tribulation Period.

"If this is your book, toss it and start over. Even a babe in Christ would see it as BOGUS BALONEY!  The Holy Bible clearly states the plan of Salvation in the Gospel of God's Grace. I certainly would not want the lost to hear or read what you require to be Saved. Of course, what you require to be Saved is of no interest. What God requires for Salvation is of interest, and it does not resemble your book or whatever it is you are trying to sell. Your link has been removed. Do not put it back on Christians Unite."

See my oft' wrong friend, I'm not alone in knowing you are full of baloney! Grin I wonder why you refrain from calling the moderator a "false accuser?" hmmmm. Grin

Bronzesnake
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2004, 04:31:52 AM »

This thread is locked for ADMIN's review. Several additional posts of name calling have been removed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the