Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Antichrist Today!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Antichrist Today!  (Read 23733 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2004, 04:41:59 PM »

Oh I think I get it.  Since you don't believe in any of those doctrines it means that you sprek the Truth and all the Christianity that believed many of those things since 33 A.D. are wrong.  Halleluyah,  You must speak directly to God everyday, huh?

I am just a Bible Believer, Nothing more or Nothing less.

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2004, 04:43:24 PM »

Pretending you are God is an abomination and an Antichrist.

DITTO Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2004, 09:58:47 PM »

Teaching that the partaking of any of the "Seven Sacraments" is in any way essential for the forgiveness and justification of a repentant believer in Christ is an abomination and an Antichrist.

first of all no religion believes this
 what sacrements are you against marrage baptism ? i didnt know that children going to getting thier first  commuinion was evil, and teaching them sunday school lessons on the bible and cofirmation is bad, wow . i think catholics are tought that thier is only one that can forgive them for the sins( god) but maybe im wrong .
 now ill give you the fact, that they have some traditions that are not nessisary . but does the place of worship that you go to have it all right is it without era?  because you seem to be missing something , wondering what kind of church produces a faith of hatred to other faiths .are they so affraid of the catholic church that they need to crush it? thiers 2 ways to get a person to see your point of view one is to lift up your beliefs the other is to desroy someone elses , you have been consistant in the destruction of others beliefs / guess you must not have anything good to peddle.
 do you know whats strange about this is i am constantly telling the peolple in my life how the catholic do certain things that i dont agree with and suggest to them why , now i find myself defending them Undecided
The Crusader
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2004, 04:38:46 AM »

Teaching that Christian parents should have their little children sprinkled with water or “christened” in baptism is a serious error and a departure from the word of God.

How True
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2004, 01:58:39 PM »

Teaching that Christian parents should have their little children sprinkled with water or “christened” in baptism is a serious error and a departure from the word of God.

Amen Brother

How True

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2004, 06:16:17 PM »

The miraculous ability to preach and teach and pray in an actual foreign language such as was manifested in the early church is a true gift of the Holy Spirit. However, the nonsensical babbling that is heard today in “Pentecostal” or “Charismatic” circles is an erroneous counterfeit of the true gift.

Easy to understand how this appears to be nosensical babbling to some, and many are the counterfeits, [but] a awesome spiritual blessing to those of us who have received the genuine gift A4C

Your doing good...carry on... Smiley

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2004, 07:13:06 PM »

Amen A4C,

Sacramentalism is not bibilical, observance of the system, encourages and apostate form of worship foreign to what the Word of God teaches.

It fosters a faith +works slavation gospel, which is a teaching directly out of the pit.

Praise God, that He has given us His word, that whosoever will can know the truth, and that truth is what sets men free from the bondage of sin.

Blessings,

Petro

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2004, 01:40:19 PM »

AAAAAAAAMEN Shylynne and Petro

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

motthamble

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2004, 06:53:18 PM »

I believe you could be spending your time trying to quell larger problems.  Why do you judge and attack the way one chooses to honor the Lord?   Huh
Shylynne
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2004, 07:13:57 PM »

There is no larger problem on earth than man defying, refuting or attempting to change what is the eternal Word of God, and no honor to Him is givin.

Luk 21:33  Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Psalm 119

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2004, 07:34:57 PM »

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now MANY ANTICHRISTS (emph. mine) have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the FAther ; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.  I John 2:18-19, 22-23

So who are some of the modern day antichrists?

The Pope, Catholics who pray to Mary, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Muslims,  the hundreds of cults who will not accept Jesus as the Son of God, unbelieving Jews, Protestant pastors who teach contrary to the doctrines of Christ, and all unbelievers.

There is so much emphasis put on "THE ANTICHRIST" that we fail to see the many antichrists that are among us in this present hour. We must remember that if someone is not FOR Christ he is against Him.

Psalm 119

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2004, 07:51:39 PM »

Yes, there are many antiChrists, as I John clearly states.

A4C, I like your title.

'Couldn't help thinking, we have "Pschycology Today", and "Christianity Today", etc.

Why not a magazine, "AntiChrist Today" ??

Grin

hehe.
Shylynne
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2004, 07:55:47 PM »

Joh 8:31  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;

Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2004, 08:22:51 PM »

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now MANY ANTICHRISTS (emph. mine) have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the FAther ; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.  I John 2:18-19, 22-23

So who are some of the modern day antichrists?

The Pope, Catholics who pray to Mary, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, Muslims,  the hundreds of cults who will not accept Jesus as the Son of God, unbelieving Jews, Protestant pastors who teach contrary to the doctrines of Christ, and all unbelievers.

There is so much emphasis put on "THE ANTICHRIST" that we fail to see the many antichrists that are among us in this present hour. We must remember that if someone is not FOR Christ he is against Him.

Psalm 119

Its seems you would be calling BlackEyedPeas, 2nd Timtothy and myself "Antichrists" because we believe the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church. Thats a strong accusation calling someone "Antichrist". What if we are right about the Pre-Tribulation Rapture? What would that make you in the event we are right about the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church? You are treading on dangerous ground when you declare those who believe the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church are Antichrists.

If BlackEyedPeas, 2nd Timothy and myself are indwelt by the Holy Spirit and believers in Christ, how can we be Antichrists? You may not believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church yourself but then again I don't even know if you study prophecy. I haven't seen you explain you end time beliefs for our inspection. Prove us wrong. We have a thread where we discuss the Rapture and the End Times in the Prophecy section titled "Best of Paul2's Rapture pages. Your welcome to join us and present your interpretation of the End Times and see if your interpretation is contradicted by Scripture. If you can't present your interpretation of the End Times what qualifies you to determine whether or not our interpretations are correct. Can you fit all the End Time events into a logical sequence that Scripture will allow without clear contradictions? Show me!

I hate being called false teacher, ANTICHRIST by those who never attempt to set the record straight. If I'm wrong prove it. Present a better case for your interpretation and be willing to allow us to ask you questions which will clarify your view. I don't call those who disagree with me Antichrist, I wouldn't dare call a Christian indwelt by the Holy spirit Antichrist.

I've come to the conclusion that you feel we are Antichrists from many of your posts. I belong to Christ, I was paid for with His blood. He has declared me Justified and Righteous by His Blood and His Word. BlackEyedPeas and 2nd Timothy also belong to Christ. We are brothers "in Christ", not Antichrists!

Careful not to call a Christian "Antichrist". I believe Jesus has always been God, and always will be God. I believe in Jesus' bodily resurrection, the virgin birth, His miracles, that Jesus was sinless, died willingly on the cross, and will return to establish His Millenial Kingdom. I'm a believer, a member in His Church, I'm indwelt by the Holy Spirit. I'm not an Antichrist!

Paul2 Huh

Reba
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2004, 08:24:17 PM »

1 John 2:18

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
KJV

1 John 2:22

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
KJV

1 John 4:3

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
KJV

2 John 7

7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
KJV

Those are the antichrist scriptures .. That is all the scriptures have to say about antichrist. Yet i 'hear' christians looking here and there every where  is  so  and so THEE antichrist??
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the