Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Antichrist Today!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Antichrist Today!  (Read 23730 times)
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2004, 09:30:13 PM »

YOU ARE VERY SMART , WHY ARE YOU NOT USEING YOUR GOD GIVEN TALENTS IN A MORE POSITIVE WAY.
IF YOU TRUELY BELEAVE WHAT YOU SAY YOU NEED TO FIND A BETTER WAY TO CONVEY IT, PLEASE DO IT FOR YOUR LORD.

LOVE YOU MAN
Para_Noir

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2004, 04:54:45 AM »

Ambassador4Christ has posted five (5) pages of blatantly inflamatory remarks and not one has been deleted according to the forum "rules".  I believe the moderators are not doing a very good job of moderating this forum, or maybe this form of attack is acceptable.  

Not every branch of Christianity holds exactly the same beliefs.  Why must you so harshly criticize those who have differing beliefs instead of accepting your differences and rejoicing in what you have in common.  If you disagree that is fine, but it is not your place to condemn.  What if you hold on to some belief that is in error.  Would you not desire some compassion or would you want to be treated the way you are treating others.

(this is for anyone who agrees with Ambassador4Christ, since he has already quit this forum)
Reba
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2004, 09:36:11 AM »

Ambassador4Christ has posted five (5) pages of blatantly inflamatory remarks and not one has been deleted according to the forum "rules".  I believe the moderators are not doing a very good job of moderating this forum, or maybe this form of attack is acceptable.  

Not every branch of Christianity holds exactly the same beliefs.  Why must you so harshly criticize those who have differing beliefs instead of accepting your differences and rejoicing in what you have in common.  If you disagree that is fine, but it is not your place to condemn.  What if you hold on to some belief that is in error.  Would you not desire some compassion or would you want to be treated the way you are treating others.

(this is for anyone who agrees with Ambassador4Christ, since he has already quit this forum)

Are you rejoicing in what you have in common with  A4C? whlie complaining about moderators?
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2004, 03:14:49 PM »

"Not every branch of Christianity holds exactly the same beliefs."

How can there be branches of Christianity and differing beliefs when God in His inspired written word says:

Ephesians 4:4.  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 5.  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 6.  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 03:16:25 PM by ollie » Logged

Support your local Christian.
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2004, 03:57:27 PM »

Thank you! Finally, someone who agrees! I've been trying to tell the Admin that for MONTHS! Do what I do, report them all to the mod, and keep doing it till something is done. If it get really bad again, PM the Admin and tell him!

Ollie- We all beleive in one body, one Spirit, One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Everyone except a small secton of American Baptists are for becoming one body again. It WAS one body, untill Martin "the drunkerd" Luther went rogue. Wink Grin

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
BUTCHA

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2004, 04:58:55 PM »

tibby
right on brother Wink
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2004, 06:57:27 AM »

Everyone except a small secton of American Baptists are for becoming one body again. It WAS one body, untill Martin "the drunkerd" Luther went rogue.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2004, 07:01:48 AM »

Thank you! Finally, someone who agrees! I've been trying to tell the Admin that for MONTHS! Do what I do, report them all to the mod, and keep doing it till something is done. If it get really bad again, PM the Admin and tell him!

Ollie- We all beleive in one body, one Spirit, One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. Everyone except a small secton of American Baptists are for becoming one body again. It WAS one body, untill Martin "the drunkerd" Luther went rogue. Wink Grin

Careful with your celebrating, Tibby. You've made quite a few remarks against Protestants and had quite a field day with your gnostic jabs. Apparently it's only insulting if it's against Catholicism.... Roll Eyes

ollie
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2004, 02:41:37 PM »

It has always been one body. That is Christ's. The doings and workings of man in his worldliness and vanities can never change that.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 02:43:42 PM by ollie » Logged

ollie
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2004, 05:43:06 PM »

1 John 2:22.  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
 23.  Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

:-\ARE YOU SAYING CATHOLICS DONT BELIEVE CHRIST WAS THE SON OF GOD?
Titus 1:15.  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
 16.  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Undecided
 AGAIN I ASSUME YOUR SAYING THIS ABOUT CATHOLICS?
AND ALL THE OTHER CHRISTAINS ARE WITHOUT THIS PROBLEM ?
 YOU HAVE STERIO TYPED THE HOLYWOOD CATHOLIC AND YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCES,
 AND UNJUSTLY COMNEMED CATHOLICS TO BE THE ANTI-CHRIST. Embarrassed
Quoted two Bible verses. Never mentioned Catholic at all.  

ollie
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2004, 05:48:55 PM »

My reply from Ephesians 4 was in answer to this:

"Not every branch of Christianity holds exactly the same beliefs."

Ollie

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2004, 08:14:39 AM »

Everyone except a small secton of American Baptists are for becoming one body again. It WAS one body, untill Martin "the drunkerd" Luther went rogue.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Smiley

Brother Love Smiley

<Smiley))><

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
His Messenger

Will you spend eternity with God?

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2004, 10:11:23 AM »

Yes, there are many antiChrists, as I John clearly states.

A4C, I like your title.

'Couldn't help thinking, we have "Pschycology Today", and "Christianity Today", etc.

Why not a magazine, "AntiChrist Today" ??

Grin

hehe.

Why not a magazine, "AntiChrist Today" ??

good idea

His Messenger

For when we were yet without strength, in due time CHRIST DIED FOR THE UNGODLY"
(Romans 5:6).

"And you, being dead in your sins... hath He quickened together with him, HAVING FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES"
(Colossians 2:13).

Will you spend eternity with God?
Reba
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2004, 11:19:20 AM »

Way too many christians are looking for any antichrist to see Christ....  Messinger your magazine would saddly  sell like crazy....
Yoyostick

L.E.A.H. and the Trashmobile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2004, 02:57:54 PM »

I am having an extremely hard time following this conversation, but I would like to say that the word Antichrist does not fit in a lot of what has been said.

The Antichrist is a person, not a belief. The Antichrist is somebody who draws a large number of people away from the truth in the Bible and creates a counterfeit. I think Josph Smith could be one of the Antichrists mentioned in the Bible. I think Muhammed could very well have been an Antichrist. I think the Pope *gasp* could very well be an Antichrist because a lot of Catholic beliefs are nothing short of blasphemous.

BTW, Ambassador4Christ, I didn't take the time to read all of your posts, but the ones that I did read I agree with 100%.

Jesus is Life!
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting LIFE." -John 3:16
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the