Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:11:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Is the mark of the Beast forgivable?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the mark of the Beast forgivable?  (Read 11879 times)
precepts

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 07:28:56 PM »

Is the mark of the Beast forgivable, and if not, does that make it the unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit?  Grin
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:15:35 PM by precepts » Logged

Gen 30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that [is] not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 09:22:35 PM »

Is the mark of the Beast forgivable, and if not, does that make it the unpardonable sin against the HOly Spirit?  Grin

I see that you're new, so WELCOME!

I hope you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

Is there something funny here to laugh at? Taking the mark of the beast is not a sin, rather choosing to worship the beast instead of God.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:45:19 PM »

To my knowledge.......all of the disciples were martyred.  They were probably given the opportunity to renounce their Lord.........but instead would not.   God helps us through difficult situations........even those involving death......death of ourselves or a loved one, etc.  He pours out His strength upon those who cry out to Him......and is there to help us face death and other very difficult moments. 
precepts

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 09:51:56 PM »

I see that you're new, so WELCOME!

I hope you enjoy Christians Unite, and I look forward to having fellowship with you.

Is there something funny here to laugh at? Taking the mark of the beast is not a sin, rather choosing to worship the beast instead of God.
Now that's funny, "taking the mark is not a sin?"  Cheesy

Gen 30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that [is] not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.
precepts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »

To my knowledge.......all of the disciples were martyred.  They were probably given the opportunity to renounce their Lord.........but instead would not.   God helps us through difficult situations........even those involving death......death of ourselves or a loved one, etc.  He pours out His strength upon those who cry out to Him......and is there to help us face death and other very difficult moments. 
You didn't answer the question.  Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 10:02:56 PM »

Now that's funny, "taking the mark is not a sin?"  Cheesy

You're a funny guy. Are you trolling? If so, your trolling will be short.

david749

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 10:15:15 PM »

Those who are truly in Christ have the Holy Spirit living inside them.  God lives inside them.  It is therefore impossible for them to worship satan or anyone else.  They worship the Lord Jesus Christ......and will do so forever.  True believers would rather die than deny their Lord.    There will be no Christians taking the mark......so the question is not relevant. 

Jesus:   "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;  neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all;  and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.  I and My Father are One."

Those who are not believers will be seduced by the man of evil and take the mark.........and will be lost forever. 
precepts

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:40:16 AM »

You're a funny guy. Are you trolling? If so, your trolling will be short.
No, I'm just a funny guy.  Grin

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »

taking mark is a sin and unforgiveable

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 11:36:16 PM »

taking mark is a sin and unforgiveable

Yes Brother David. Taking the mark is rejection of Christ. We're playing with a troll here.

precepts

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 09:45:31 PM »

Those who are truly in Christ have the Holy Spirit living inside them.  God lives inside them.  It is therefore impossible for them to worship satan or anyone else.  They worship the Lord Jesus Christ......and will do so forever.  True believers would rather die than deny their Lord.    There will be no Christians taking the mark......so the question is not relevant. 
I think that's a personal opinion and not a fact, so I disagree.

david's
Jesus:   "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;  neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.  My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all;  and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.  I and My Father are One."

Those who are not believers will be seduced by the man of evil and take the mark.........and will be lost forever. 
Some will be decieved:2Cr 11:12   But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 
2Cr 11:13   For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 
2Cr 11:14   And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Cr 11:15   Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. 

Psa 38:20 They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow [the thing that] good [is].

david749

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 12:10:26 AM »

Your statement "some will be deceived" is not accurate...........as these were not real Christians to begin with.

You do not become a Christian by merely calling yourself one......or claiming to be one.......or attending a church, etc.  Genuine Christians have turned their lives over to Christ and have been indwelt by the Holy Spirit.  God knows who they are.  See Romans Chp. 8. 

Taking the mark is not forgivable  (Rev 20: 4).

Those true believers whose names are written in the Book of Life will neither marvel at the beast or worship him.     See Rev. 17: 8 and Rev. 13: 8

Is Christ your first love?     If not, I would advise praying earnestly to God to show you the truth about your current situation.      Mt 10: 37-38
precepts

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 09:58:58 AM »

Your statement "some will be deceived" is not accurate...........as these were not real Christians to begin with.
If "mark" was rightly divided, there would be no need for Revelation's warning.

david749's
You do not become a Christian by merely calling yourself one......or claiming to be one.......or attending a church, etc.  Genuine Christians have turned their lives over to Christ and have been indwelt by the Holy Spirit.  God knows who they are.  See Romans Chp. 8. 
I agree, that's why I quoted 2Cor 11:12-15, some are "anti-christians" posing as Christians.

david749's
Taking the mark is not forgivable  (Rev 20: 4).
Thus the other part to my question that everybodies trying to avoid, does that make it the sin against the Holy Spirit?

david749's
Those true believers whose names are written in the Book of Life will neither marvel at the beast or worship him.     See Rev. 17: 8 and Rev. 13: 8
Their names are wiitten in the book of life because they didn't take the mark, not because their names were in the book from creation.

david749's
Is Christ your first love?     If not, I would advise praying earnestly to God to show you the truth about your current situation.      Mt 10: 37-38
Do you work for the CIA? I post on several websites, and I feel like I'm talking to the same person on all the different sites!

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 03:38:49 PM »

The unpardonable sin is rejecting Jesus.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
precepts

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »

The unpardonable sin is rejecting Jesus.
David james 33:32

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the