Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286796 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Swine Flu Shot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Swine Flu Shot  (Read 5742 times)
Barbara

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:00:36 PM »

First of all, I want to say Hi and I've missed you all  Grin! I'm so glad to be back.

I'd been a little under the weather but am much better and wanted to get back to the forum.

I wanted to ask if anyone has been getting any 'heads up' about the Swine Flu Shots. Here in Florida, we're getting some frightening warnings about what the shot contains and the problems that are expected to crop up.

We saw Obama just announced a national emergency yesterday in regards to the "pandemic",  Huh, which gives him the power to override the constitution when he deems it necessary.

I didn't see anything posted (I may have missed it) so I thought I'd say hello and introduce this subject (if it hasn't been already).

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:49 AM »

Hi Barbara. It's great to see you again.

Even though he declared a national emergency he still cannot over ride the Constitution. His powers are still limited by the Constitution. Of course that doesn't mean that he won't try to do so anyway just as he as done on others things so far.

I've read quite a bit about the swine flu shots. Some for and some against. It is difficult to know what to believe anymore when it comes to anything in the media. There is always some kind of hidden agenda behind every subject.

Personally I won't be getting this shot since flu shots in general have had a negative effect on me. There are a lot of inoculations that I can't take since I got back from Desert Storm. In fact there is a possibility that it was a shot that I got while I was there that has caused my handicap condition so I am leery of all shots.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »

HI Pastor Roger!!!

It's great to see you again too!!

The reason I brought up this subject is because my own Dr., who once had a cancerous brain tumor, told my husband and I that because of what they've learned are in those shots, he cannot take them. Nevertheless, he can be mandated to do so - if he does, he said he's finished. He also recommended we didn't get them.

Shortly after, at a Bible conference in Boca Raton, a Dr. from that area came up to the podium and began to talk about the ingredients in this 'potion'. He, and we're learning many others in the medical profession, believe this is biological warfare (! Shocked)

He continued to list the ingredients in those shots and strictly warned against them. Another MD who was a pediatrician got up in the audience, and told the congregation that he had just resigned his practice because he refuses to administer this shot to his patients. Needless to say we were stunned.
The original speaker is now coming to our local congregation to speak in November and what he says on his website is chilling!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 01:11:50 PM »

I would not have any problem believing any of this. After all we have a president and many of his staff/czars that promote infanticide and several of his czars have promoted the killing off of people in order to 'save gaia'. I would love to see that list of ingredients in this shot.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »

Amen, Pastor Roger!!

I've got their card which lists SOME of the ingredients:

Vaccine Ingredients:

MSG, antifreeze, formaldehyde, aluminum, glycerin, lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone, neomycin, streptomycin, mercury monkey kidney, dog kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf serum, ABORTED FETAL TISSUE, pig blood, horse blood, sheep blood, rabbit brain, guinea pig, cow heart, animal viruses...

AND one of the ingredients they're particularly concerned with is called Squalene Adjuvant, aka Oil in Water adjuvant. This ingredient has been found to cause auto-immune disorders and is synthetic.

Quoting from their website, "...The historical record is clear - attenuated, live viruses in vaccines SPREAD the disease very effectively. When combined with SQUALENE ADJUVANT - the virus becomes many times more potent..."

Yesterday I got a call from my girlfriend in NY who is an RN, her husband is also a healthcare professional. They're being told that they will be required to take these vaccines or be fired! She wanted to get more information from the Dr. down here in Florida who is lecturing on this subject! VERY Unsettling!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 02:12:41 PM »

Squalene has gotten a bad rap that should never have been given to it. Squalene is naturally present in human blood as it is manufactured by the liver in human bodies. Squalene is present in the oil left by human fingerprints (Asano et al, 2002). Humans cannot live without squalene, because we use squalene as an essential building block to make hormones and other substances in our bodies. Squalene is also found in a variety of foods (for example: eggs, olive oil (0.7%), cookies, yeast, meat), cosmetics (for example: eye makeup, lipstick, baby powder), over-the-counter medications, and health supplements. Squalene in olive oil may contribute to the low cholesterol levels of people who consume Mediterranean-style diets (Smith, 2000). People can purchase squalene at health food stores. It is more commonly known as “shark liver oil.”

The aluminum in vaccines that has been used for years is in the form of aluminum hydroxide. This is used in many over the counter medications such as antacid and diarrheal compounds and has been used in flu shots for many decades.

There are a lot of natural foods enthusiasts that have put up a fight against these items for some time now yet both of them are found naturally in humans and in our food sources. I'm familiar with both of these as some have blamed them for the Gulf War Illness of which I suffer from. In fact it has been proved that Squalene was never in the anthrax shot that was blamed in this case and it is only in small traces in other shots manufactured in the U.S. in amounts less than found naturally in human blood.

I would be interested to do some research on the other things listed there as I would definitely have a problem with a number of them. As I said I am not taking it myself due to my sensitivities against medications. I suffer severe pain daily in both joints and muscles and have difficulty taking any type of pain medications. My Dr has just recently taken me off of all Nsaids except aspirin due to conflicts, as well as stronger pain meds.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I'll just be blunt and say that I don't trust this administration at all, and the same is true for this RUSH vaccine. I will not be taking it, and nobody can force me to take it. Threatening to fire people that won't take it is enough for me to know that this is government out of control. I firmly believe that it's illegal and Unconstitutional to force people to do this. A class action suit needs to be filed. The government is messing in personal business, and they need to be rudely reminded to butt out. I have no personal knowledge about the safety of this NEW, RUSH vaccine - but the circumstances surrounding it STINK badly. Forced intrusion into someone's body is the ultimate intrusion. I feel most of the panic is government manufactured and unnecessary. People die from the regular flu every year, and I seriously think this is government trying illegal and Unconstitutional muscle for another AGENDA.

I will take the REGULAR flu shot that my doctor personally recommends, but the supply is very short on the regular flu shot. My wife and I simply told our doctor's office to put us on a list and serve those in high risk first.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 02:39:57 PM »

Interesting about the squalene. I think they're concerned with the synthetic manufacture of that ingredient.

But I have more:

"Chillingly, the Novartis patent for the "Novel Pandemic Flu" declares that "African Green Monkey kidney cells" will be used for the 'viral growth substrate (i.e. the carrier medium)...but most incredible of all , because this is a "recombinant" and "novel" split vaccine, it is deemed necessary to include fragments of attenuated viruses (i.e. live pathogens) in the vaccine medium."

There are pages, and pages of information. I will ask when they come to our church about the squalene and learn what else I can. My RN friend says she knows of 12 deaths of children in NY after receiving these shots, though they didn't have the flu, and is concerned having 5 children of her own! Ahe's also learned that the kids in school, both public and Christian, will be required to receive these vaccinations.
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »

Hi again blackeyedpeas!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Good to see you!!!!!
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 02:54:15 PM »

Also wanted to say, blackeyedpeas, about forced vaccinations - there is a report of an Internationa Flu Conference August 19th to 20th in Washington DC, shown on the internet about plans to take children from schools for mass vaccinations and quarentines. My friend is hearing this through the medical profession, so this kind of confirms what she's saying.

This is gross abuse of power. I thank God my son is in homeschool.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »

Also wanted to say, blackeyedpeas, about forced vaccinations - there is a report of an Internationa Flu Conference August 19th to 20th in Washington DC, shown on the internet about plans to take children from schools for mass vaccinations and quarentines. My friend is hearing this through the medical profession, so this kind of confirms what she's saying.

This is gross abuse of power. I thank God my son is in homeschool.

Hello Sister Barbara,

It's great to hear from you. I think that many things we are seeing and hearing are signs of the times. The TIME is LATE in this AGE OF GRACE.

I just plan on keep calling GOOD and evil what it is. Christians may face some difficult times before Christ comes to take us home, but God will be with us every step of the way. I would hope that most Christians recognize what's going on and are praying every day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »

Amen, blackeyedpeas!!

I know we need to be standing in the Shadow of the Almighty! His mercy will reach from age to age!! We're beginning to see things that so many of our brothers and sisters in foreign countries and so many that have gone before us have seen.
 - You guys have helped to quiet some of my fears - I know I always need to remember to keep my eyes on the prize!  We are living in amazing times but there is a greater reality!!!!!!
 - I also want to thank you, Pastor Roger from my heart, for your service and your sacrifice to what has always been a great Christian country. My family has also been a military family - my dad fought in WWII; my brother-in-law in the Gulf War; and now my nephew is in the Marines and fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. I understand the great love and sacrifice & courage you and your family have made in order to maintain freedom in this great country.
 - I'd just like to add one more thing. My husband and I were listening to a radio program. A lawyer was citing a Supreme Court case that sets the precedent to make it entirely legal to mandate vaccinations! The case is over 100 years old and is called "Jacobsen vs. Massachusetts". Thought you might be interested.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »

Squalene is not a substance than can be synthetically manufactured. What is used in the shots by manufacturers of them is the shark squalene. Currently squalene is not authorized by the FDA for use in flu shots in the U.S. The H1N1 vaccine made in Britain does have it. With the declaration of H1N1 being a 'national disaster' this may change as drug manufacturers can now pass over that regulation and they can also pass over others that could make these vaccines very dangerous drugs. Something to keep in mind is that although a certain item may be natural and perfectly safe if placed together with certain other things they can become very dangerous.

Thank you for your recognition of Military service. I also thank all of your family likewise. It has taken many to accomplish what has been done for this nation in the past and I appreciate them all.

I will also have to read up some more on that case of "Jacobsen vs. Massachusetts". That is some interesting information.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 01:57:31 PM »

A little history on the Jacobsen vs. Massachusetts case. Some very interesting information.

http://proliberty.com/observer/20020408.htm

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 04:22:23 PM »

Really interesting information, Pastor Roger!!!! Thank you!!

We also heard this lawyer saying "The only reason you don't have to get a vaccination at this point is because your legislature has not required it. But if the CDC dictates in an Emergency, you would have to take that up with the Feds. If you refuse, you could be held criminally liable. If mandatory vaccinations are legislated they are constitutional, and have been for the past 100 years."

Your information adds more understanding to what is going on and why they feel they can legislate whatever they want.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the