Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:54:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Swine Flu Shot
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Swine Flu Shot  (Read 5747 times)
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »

Grin

Thank you, Pastor Roger, for that update. I didn't realize he applied.

I guess he could tell how much action and adventure is involved with this membership - you never know what'll happen next when you're an official 'Old Geezer' - you don't know what you won't hear, what you will lose, and you never know where, when or if you'll find things that you have lost. There's always excitement and surprises!!

Welcome DreamWeaver and thank you for your application!! We're thrilled to have you! I'd tell my husband but I don't remember where he said he was going.  Huh

(So, I guess with all the paperwork for a new member, that's why blackeyedpeas hasn't sent me the membership list yet...)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »

DreamWeaver - thank you for enlarging the font - I can't seem to find my glasses  Huh  I should see if my husband can help me look for them, but...I don't know...he's so old he used to be the cabin boy on Noah's ark...

Cheesy Grin

Why your welcome sister, it's easy enough to do for you. Hmmmmmmm if your hubby was Noah's cabin boy..........................  

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 10:00:14 PM »

Going by your requirements for being in the "Old Geezers Club" Dreamweaver has been admitted into it.

Grin Grin Wink

Huh Huh Huh Huh

I don't remember ever asking to be admitted to y'alls club. I'm still a youngster according to y'all.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 11:06:47 PM »

Huh Huh Huh Huh

I don't remember ever asking to be admitted to y'alls club. I'm still a youngster according to y'all.

lol .... None of us have really asked to be a part of it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 01:05:10 AM »

Grin

I think that anything more than one malfunctioning body part gets you an honorary membership. However, Alzheimer's is an automatic, free lifetime membership. By the way, multiple personalities qualifies as more than one malfunctioning part.   Grin

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »

Grin Cheesy Grin

Dear DreamWeaver- just the beginning phrase of your previous reply cries out that there is a 'malfunctioning body part'.....You said

I DON'T REMEMBER....

That, to us, is a GIANT INDICATOR!!!! Being full members we immediately recognize the symptoms!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:20:52 PM by Barbara » Logged
Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »

I've gotta interrupt for this 'heads up' I just got on e-mail:

Martial Law Declared in Ukraine Over Mystery Flu Epidemic
by Steve Watson, InfoWars.com, Nov. 5, 2009

Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko has all but declare martial law in the country as he announced yesterday that the Nat'l Security and Defense Council will become the supreme ruling authority in the wake of a mystery epidemic sweeping the country. Yushchenko has made high ranking health ministers members of the NSDC, a gov't body consisting of the president himself, the chairman of the parliament, the Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, the head of the Security Service of Ukraine, and other high ranking ministers.

Yushchenko told reporters Wednesday night that the "non fulfillment of its decisions will be prosecuited", adding "We need to change the system. We need to change the whole system of the state power organization in the Ukraine. We have no time for remonstrance, no time for waiting..."                                              Cont'd...

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 03:11:45 PM »

Cont'd...
After announcing that some health officials have already been arrested, we learn that the President is tasking the nation's top prosecutor to take over the operation of enforecement of the gov't's decrees.

"A further report from Interfax Ukrainia Agency says the Ukrainian Health Minister Wasilij Kniazevicz has aked the country's top prosecutor to open criminal proceedings against those who are opposed to the implementation of the mass flu vaccination campaign..."As the president, I ask you, dear fellow citizens, to reconsider your attitude to vaccination and do it if necessary, but only, I emphasize it, only after consultation with the doctor. People are dying. The epidemic is killing doctors. This is absolutely unprecedented and inconceivable in the XXI century. All the limits have been exceeded - even those under the Constitution that determines my actions as the President." Yushchenko states.

These steps and this type of excessive rhetoric were rumored to be part of Obama's plan to force vaccinations upon everyone and to jail protestors. I believe they want to test this dictatorial scenario on the Ukraine before they force it on America and the rest of the world...
 Shocked Uh-ohhh

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:14:45 PM by Barbara » Logged
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

Hello Sister Barbara,

Nothing would surprise me these days. Regardless of what they do, the people I know will NOT take this shot. In a best case scenario, this is a rushed vaccine with many unknowns - including effectiveness and safety. In a worst case scenario - who knows what it is?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 09:44:36 PM »

These are just a few the cases of deaths related to the vaccine. Many, many more are going unreported as two cases here in mid-Illinois that I know of.

Tarrant County Texas reported its seventh death from the swine flu, a woman in her late 40s who died earlier this week.

FIFTH "SWINE FLU" VACCINE DEATH IN SWEDEN

Swine flu jab (vaccine) link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America... Read More

China says 2 dead after getting swine flu vaccine

Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) Cases Confirmed in H1N1 Vaccine Patients

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2009, 08:32:39 AM »

I would guess that the majority of cases would be either undiagnosed or unreported. The implementation of this vaccine was very strange, much like the rest of what's being done by this administration.

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2009, 08:56:12 AM »

something tells me not to get shot

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »

something tells me not to get shot

I know that I will do all I can to resist getting it. The health problems that I already suffer from are suspected of being caused by a vaccine that was rushed through and bypassed many of the normal procedures of processing just as this one is doing.

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

I'm with you, Pastor Roger! I will do all I can to keep from getting it. My Doc says I can't - he also says he and his wife can't because of previous problems they've suffered.

I know of 13 deaths in Long Island, NY through my girlfriend who's an RN up there. Here's part of an MSNBC story of a boy in Virginia:
"Va. teen suffers rare Illness After Swine Flu Shot
Boy diagnosed with Guiallian-Barre syndrome, but CDC says 'no clear link'
by JoNel Allecia, Nov. 12, 2009
A 14 yr old Va. boy is struggling to walk, after coming down with a reported case of Guillian-Barre Syndrome within hours after receiving the H1N1 flu shot.
Jordan McFarland, a highschool athlete from Alexandria,Va., left Inova Fairfax Hospital Tues. night in a wheelchair, nearly a week after developing severe headaches, muscle spasms and weakness in his legs, following a swine flu shot. He will likely need the assistance of a walker for four to six weeks, plus extensive physical therapy..."           Cont'd...

Barbara

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 03:46:08 PM »

This is EXACTLY what the Dr we heard in Boca Raton at a Bible conference say would happen. He named this condition and many others that wouldn't even be named because of the ingredients and their previous "perfomance" in vaccines. We'll be hearing them speak again next Sunday at our church. Will tell you what we learn.

We are not hearing all that's going on out there as I've heard from NY. There are alot of unreported problems.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the