Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:34:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  CURRENT EVENTS - MUST READ!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CURRENT EVENTS - MUST READ!  (Read 96769 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2007, 04:05:52 PM »

CURRENT EVENTS

Implants seems to bring us one step closer to the fulfillment of another prophecy found in the Book of Revelation recorded approximately 2,000 years ago.

He causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor,
free and bond, to receive a MARK
IN THEIR RIGHT HAND or IN THEIR FOREHEAD
and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK,
or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
~ Revelation 13:16-17 ~
So the first angel left the Temple
and poured out his bowl over the earth,
and horrible, malignant sores broke out on everyone
who had the MARK of the beast and who worshiped his image.
~ Revelation 16:2 ~

One thousand years ago, one hundred years ago, even a few decades ago, this prophecy was difficult to understand. Today with modern technology this prophecy can now be easily understood.

Consider taking some time to read the Book of Revelation. You may want to acquire a good commentary to help you understand this last and final book of the Bible as clearly as possible.

I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. ~ Revelation 20:4 ~

200 MILLION MAN ARMY

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200 million): and I heard the number of them (Kings of the East). ~ Revelation 9:16 ~

Chairman Mao boasted in the 1960's of an army of two hundred million men.

Jesus appeared to John just before the turn of the 1st century, on an island called Patmos, off the coast of Greece. He was in his late 90's and it was at that time that John received the entire Book of Revelation.

EUPHRATES RIVER

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the KINGS OF THE EAST might be prepared. ~ Revelation 16:12 ~

With the recent developments in Turkey over the dams being constructed on the Euphrates River, Syria and Iraq have stepped up political pressure over water rights in the region. Turkey has the ability to shut down the Euphrates River and completely stop its flow for up to eight months. This project will have 21 dams, 17 hydro-electric plants and a network of tunnels and canals for irrigation.

"The prophet John foretold of a future military highway across Asia that would allow this astonishing army to march toward the final battle in Israel. John describes the building of this highway in these words: "the way of the kings of the east might be prepared' (Revelation 16:12). The Chinese government has spent enormous sums and expended the lives of hundreds of thousands of construction workers building a military super-highway across Asia heading directly toward Israel. This highway has no economic purpose and has been completed through the south of China, Tibet, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. This curious prophecy about ‘the way of the kings of the east" is being fulfilled in the 1990's, setting the stage for the final battle of this age".

(My Note - A Short One: There's never been a 200 million man army until just the last few decades, so this event hasn't happened yet - MOST OBVIOUSLY! It will happen because GOD said it would, and that time might be soon.)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 03:19:15 PM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:12:48 PM »

OVER 300 PROPHECIES FROM THE HEBREW SCRIPTURES

There are over 300 Old Testament Prophecies about the Messiah that were fulfilled by the life of Jesus Christ, God's promised Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth.

THE MESSIAH AND THE SCIENCE OF PROBABILITY

There are 456 OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT PROPHECIES about the Messiah that were fulfilled by the life of Jesus Christ. The reason why prophecy is an indication of the divine authorship of the Scriptures, and hence a testimony to the trustworthiness of the message of the Scriptures, is because of the minute probability of fulfillment. Anyone can make predictions, for that is simple. Having prophecies fulfilled is vastly different. In fact, the more statements made about the future, and the more the detail, then the less likely the precise fulfillment will be.

For example, what is the likelihood of a person predicting today the exact city in which the birth of a future leader would take place, well into the 21st century? This is indeed what the prophet Micah did 700 years before the Messiah. Further, what is the likelihood of predicting the precise manner of death that a new, unknown religious leader would experience, a thousand years from now - a manner of death presently unknown, and to remain unknown for hundreds of years? Yet, this is indeed what David did in 1000 B.C. Again, what is the likelihood of predicting the specific date of the appearance of some great future leader, hundreds of years in advance? Yet, this is indeed what Daniel did, 530 years before Christ. If one were to conceive 50 specific prophecies about a person in the future, who one would never meet, just what is the likelihood that this person will fulfill all 50 of the predictions? How much less would this likelihood be if 25 of these predictions were about what other people would do to him, and were completely beyond his control? For example, how does someone "arrange" to be born in a specific family? How does one "arrange" to be born in a specified city, in which their parents do not actually live?

Indeed, it may be possible for someone to fake one or two of the Messianic prophecies, but it would be impossible for any one person to arrange and fulfill all of these prophecies. David Greenglass was a World War II traitor. He gave atomic secrets to the Russians and then fled to Mexico after the war. His conspirators arranged to help him by planning a meeting with the secretary of the Russian ambassador in Mexico City. Proper identification for both parties became vital. Greenglass was to identify himself with six prearranged signs. These instructions had been given to both the secretary and Greenglass so there would be no possibility of making a mistake. They were : (1) once in Mexico City Greenglass was to write a note to the secretary, signing his name as "I. Jackson"; (2) after three days he was to go to the Plaza de Colon in Mexico City and (3) stand before the statue of Columbus, (4) with his middle finger placed in a guide book. In addition, (5) when he was approached, he was to say it was a magnificent statue and that he was from Oklahoma. (6) The secretary was to then give him a passport. The six prearranged signs worked. Why? With six identifying characteristics it was impossible for the secretary not to identify Greenglass as the proper contact. How true, then, it must be that Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah if He had 456 identifying characteristics well in advance, and fulfilled them all!

In fact, what does the science of probability make of this? The science of probability attempts to determine the chance that a given event will occur. The value and accuracy of the science of probability has been well established beyond doubt - for example, insurance rates are fixed according to statistical probabilities. Professor Emeritus of Science at Westmont College, Peter Stoner, has calculated the probability of one man fulfilling the major prophecies made concerning the Messiah. The estimates were worked out by twelve different classes, representing some 600 college students. The students carefully weighed all the factors, discussed each prophecy at length, and examined the various circumstances which might indicate that men had conspired together to fulfill a particular prophecy. They made their estimates conservative enough so that there was finally unanimous agreement even among the most skeptical students. However, then Professor Stoner took their estimates and made them even more conservative. He also encouraged other skeptics or scientists to make their own estimates to see if his conclusions were more than fair. Finally, he submitted his figures for review to a Committee of the American Scientific Affiliation. Upon examination, they verified that his calculations were dependable and accurate in regard to the scientific material presented (Peter Stoner, Science Speaks, Chicago: Moody Press, 1969, 4).

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 04:17:15 PM »

After examining only eight different prophecies (Idem, 106), they conservatively estimated that the chance of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies was one in 10^17.

Suppose that we take 10^17 silver dollars and lay them on the face of Texas. They will cover all of the state two feet deep. Now mark one of these silver dollars and stir the whole mass thoroughly, all over the state. Blindfold a man and tell him that he can travel as far as he wishes, but he must pick up one silver dollar and say that this is the right one. What chance would he have of getting the right one? Just the same chance that the prophets would have had of writing these eight prophecies and having them all come true in any one man, from their day to the present time, providing they wrote them in their own wisdom (Idem, 106-107).

In financial terms, is there anyone who would not invest in a financial venture if the chance of failure were only one in 10^17? This is the kind of sure investment we are offered by God for belief in His Messiah. Professor Stoner, from these figures, draws the conclusion the fulfillment of these eight prophecies alone proves that God inspired the writing of the prophecies (Idem, 107) - the likelihood of mere chance is only one in 10^17! Another way of saying this is that any person who minimizes or ignores the significance of the Biblical identifying signs concerning the Messiah would be ignoring all mathematical and scientific logic and reasoning.. But, of course, there are many more than eight prophecies.

In another calculation, Stoner used 48 prophecies (Idem, 109) (even though he could have used Edersheim's 456) and arrived at the extremely conservative estimate that the probability of 48 prophecies being fulfilled in one person is the incredible number 10^157.

According to Emile Borel, once one goes past one chance in 10^50, the probabilities are so small that it is impossible to think that they will ever occur. As Stoner concludes, "Any man who rejects Christ as the Son of God is rejecting a fact proved perhaps more absolutely than any other fact in the world (Stoner, op. cit., 112)."

A GOOGOL IS : 10^100 OR 1 FOLLOWED BY 100 ZEROS

EXAMPLE: Some estimate our known universe to span 16 billion light years. If you counted the gas molecules in 118 Million Light Years Cubed, you would have slightly over a googol molecules.

The number 10^157 is only based on 48 of the 456 prophecies fulfilled by one individual. If you have ever had any doubt about Jesus Christ being who the Bible states He is, absolutely all doubt should be removed at this point.

JERUSALEM AND THE TEMPLE MOUNT

The original Temple location has been hidden and protected for nearly 1900 years. The Third Temple with its inner court will be built soon on the "greatly exalted mountain" in Jerusalem - Ezekiel 40:2; Psalm 48:1-2; 24:3; 2:6 - in the same location as the previous two Temples. According to the following prophecy, the Dome of the Rock and other structures will be left standing on the south - Ezekiel 40:2 - unharmed before, during, and after this great rebuilding project -- a Peaceful Solution!

Now a peaceful solution can be seen. We now understand that The Dome of The Tablets is the actual location of the Holy of Holies. With this information the rest of the temple ground can be laid out. What we find is that The Dome of the Rock rests in THE COURT OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE.

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told 'Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and them that worship therein, but do not measure; THE COURT OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE leave that out, for it is given over to the nations (gentiles) and they will trample over the holy city for 42 months. ~ Revelation 11:1-2 ~

These 42 months will be the last 3 ½ years of what has come to be called the 7 Year Tribulation Period prior to Jesus' Second Coming.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 04:21:40 PM »

TEMPLE INSTITUTE IS PREPARING

It is also good news for the Temple Institute, whose temple vessels and priestly robes are in storage, and whose young rabbis are presently in training for the offices of Temple Priests. Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute has architectural building plans already drawn up and says the temple could be built in less than one year.

THE PURIFICATION OF THE TEMPLE

One of the first red heifers born anywhere in approximately 2,000 years was born in Israel. The heifer's owner contacted the Temple Institute, on Friday, April 5th, 2002. Rabbi Menachem Makover and Rabbi Chaim Richman traveled to the farm where the heifer is located, to inspect and validate her status. The rabbis found her to be kosher and were satisfied that this heifer could indeed be a candidate to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers, chapter 19. This is a prerequisite for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple.

Recently there have been a few pure red heifers born that eventually grew some black or white hairs which disqualified them.

Some feel that Red Heifer Ashes were hidden from the time of Jeremiah the Prophet and will surface, in these last days, to be used to purify the 3rd Jerusalem Temple.

THE 2ND JERUSALEM TEMPLE WAS DESTROYED IN 70 A.D.,
JEWS WERE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD

The LORD thy God will have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. ~ Deuteronomy 30:3, Ezekiel 37:21-22 ~

ISRAEL WAS RE-ESTABLISHED AS A NATION ON MAY 14, 1948.

Jews today are still being gathered back to Israel.

THE JEWISH LEVITICAL PRIESTHOOD DESCENDANTS
MUST BE GENETICALLY VERIFIED

On Sunday, April 4, 1999, at the semi-annual"Priestly Blessing" ceremony at the Western Wall, a booth was erected nearby for the genetic testing Kohanim (priests), to see if they have what is now called "The Priestly Gene". Two years ago, an American geneticist found that all Kohanim's share a common gene, supporting the belief that they have one common ancestor (presumably Aaron the Priest). Rabbi Nachman Kahane, said that 17 Kohanim's have already been tested. Thirteen tested positive, one negative, and three cases were inconclusive.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

(My Note: You will need a background of studying Bible Prophecy to appreciate this document. Regardless, you will assign a value of somewhere between "Great" and "None". I'll simply suggest that you study the listed portions of Scripture.)

Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 04:31:02 PM »

i think that the antchrist is the son of kaddafi! just a thought that i believe since 1983!!

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
Def

My Father, it is me your daughter, in Jesus.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »

i think that the antchrist is the son of kaddafi! just a thought that i believe since 1983!!
Good every body,Tom I will be reading you  attentively tomorrow now  i am alittle tire I must go to my rest..in Jesus (++)

But to us There Is But one God,  the  Father, of  whom  Are  all  things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ by whom Are all things and we by Him(1Cor 8:6  KJV)
I believe that Jesus died for my sins  was buried rose again and is sitting at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for me Amen
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 05:35:09 PM »

Goodnight Sister Def - Sleep Well.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »

(My Note - A Short One: There's never been a 200 million man army until just the last few decades, so this event hasn't happened yet - MOST OBVIOUSLY! It will happen because GOD said it would, and that time might be soon.)

China currently has 7,024,000 active duty personnel but they have an availability of 281,240,272 according to CIA 2005 conservative figures. It is also estimated that there is over 13 million more that are reaching military age each year in China.  The time is ripe.

The Temple Institute's latest project, the construction of King David's lyre, was completed just this year bringing to a close all that is necessary to reinstitute the temple and temple worship with the exception of the Ark of the Covenant. The corner stone of the new temple has been selected and is ready for installation. The incense used required a specific mixture of which no one had the precise "recipe" required until just recently when a vast amount of it was found in a Qumran dig.

It was believed that the hiding place of the Ark was said to have been located but there has been all sorts of uncontrollable blocks that have been preventing the further search in that area for it. It is the same area in which the incense and other temple artifacts were found. If it is there then I am sure that this hold up is due to it not yet being the correct time for it's presentation. It does appear that the time is nearing though.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 06:50:30 PM »

Pastor Roger,

Brother, all of these events put together is like being hit in the head with a 2' x 4' and hearing someone say, "Wake UP!"

In fact, I think that many threads already on Christians Unite point to the same thing. The time is getting short, and ALMIGHTY GOD will soon pour out HIS Righteous Wrath on evil.

In terms of the time being "short", there are many ways to define this. This life is "short" for us any way we look at it, and we have no idea what might happen in the next hour or day in terms of health, accidents, natural disasters, etc.

However, it should also become apparent that the remaining time in this Age of Grace is also getting short, regardless of how long we physically live. Time is an important factor to consider for the lost and for the Saved. For the Saved, we should know that we don't have unlimited time to witness to our friends and family. For the lost, they should know that NOW is the time to accept JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOUR. It just isn't wise to keep putting this decision off. People physically die all the time when nothing was expected. The number of causes are almost unlimited. At the best, this short life is very uncertain, and important decisions should not be put off.

We have all kinds of examples recently where people have died in floods, storms, violence, and you name it. Many of them were "absent from the body and present with the LORD". Sadly, many of them died in their sins without hope. Regardless of how they physically died, it's too late for them to make decisions now that impact their ETERNITY in either Heaven or Hell. What could be more important than this? - NOTHING!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 09:56:22 PM »

Quote from: Blackeyedpeas
My Note: You will need a background of studying Bible Prophecy to appreciate this document. Regardless, you will assign a value of somewhere between "Great" and "None". I'll simply suggest that you study the listed portions of Scripture.

Excellent study in Biblical Prophecy brother.

Brother, all of these events put together is like being hit in the head with a 2' x 4' and hearing someone say, "Wake UP!"

AMEN!!

In fact, I think that many threads already on Christians Unite point to the same thing.

That is what I've been trying to show, in the "Prophecy - Current Events" forum. In also know Pastor Roger has been trying to show in the "Politics and Political Issues" forum the same thing. 

Though none of us know when, the Father calls us home.

Matthew 24:36 But of that [exact] day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 10:13:17 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »

I don't understand or know much about the prophecies of the end times. I don't understand alot of things about anything actually

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:01 PM »

I don't understand or know much about the prophecies of the end times. I don't understand alot of things about anything actually

Brother this are links on Tribulation, they are in my web pages, in my sigline.

Signs of the Times.

Tribulation

Anti-christ, false & prophet

The NWO Babylon, and others

Looking at this, I really need to reorganize my web pages. Shocked

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, we do have a fascinating collection of events and facts to show that the Age of Grace is near to the end. In fact, things appear to be escalating and accelerating by the day.

I'm thinking back to many lengthy studies done by many sweet Christians who really reached the same conclusions. It's now almost a matter of common sense and comparing world events with Bible Prophecy. However, most of the world doesn't appear to be paying any attention. In fact, the RUSH appears to be hastening away from GOD - NOT toward GOD. BUT, people are still accepting JESUS CHRIST as LORD and Saviour, so the harvest isn't over yet.

I many times wonder what percentage of Christians realize the time we are living in. It's a fascinating time to watch, listen, and study as fact after fact is being confirmed from the Holy Bible. I'm talking about discoveries of a scientific nature that are providing PROOF right now that the Bible is TRUE. It's sad that many of the lost are running too fast in the other direction to notice.

I have a several more documents that are very brief and bold that I would like to post. At least one is like a time chart, and I'll have to work on a way to post them. GOD has shown us many things through the ages, but I don't know if mankind was paying attention at the time. In fact, we see repeats of similar situations with mankind not paying attention. Common sense has shown that we can learn much from history, but how much attention has the world shown to Bible History? The world is still arguing about what the Bible is, much less learning from the recorded Bible History. World Time is set by the life of CHRIST, yet many are still arguing about whether HE is real over 2,000 years later.

I honestly think that many people reject CHRIST because they don't want to acknowledge the absolute ruler of the Universe and our CREATOR who has every right to tell us how to live. I've thought about this several times and wondered about how accurate this might be. As a smaller example, look back in your childhood and ask yourself if you liked the idea that your parents had every right to tell you what to do and how to act. ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »

As a smaller example, look back in your childhood and ask yourself if you liked the idea that your parents had every right to tell you what to do and how to act. ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS?[/b]

Love In Christ,
Tom
Well brother, I was raised by the paddle, belt and hand (not love).  I wasn't allow to think for myself, and didn't, till I turned 18.  And then it was because I left home. 

That is a part of the problem with the world today.  Parents aren't allowed, to punish bad behavior today.  They punish but, NOT through love of Christ.

It didn't take me long to come back to Christ, after a short time in the real world. Thats when I learned the truth of the LOVE OF CHRIST.  Part of that I can thank to my present wife Lizzie.  Both of my children (before Lizzie) were raised with love given freely, through love of Christ.  Both of them are doing very well in the world today.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 11:20:15 PM »

Hello Brother David,

The single most important thing is knowing JESUS CHRIST and knowing that you belong to HIM. Lot's of people have never studied Bible Prophecy, and lots of people have rejected JESUS CHRIST. If I remember correctly, you've said many times that JESUS CHRIST is your LORD and you belong to him. There is nothing more important.

Brother David, I want to quote a portion of Scripture from the Apostle Paul. I think that he was a great Bible Scholar, and he spent a good portion of his life learning the Old Testament. However, he first rejected CHRIST and persecuted Christians. ENJOY - I think this is one of the most beautiful portions of Scripture in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 2:1  And when I came to you, brethren, I did not come with superiority of speech or of wisdom, proclaiming to you the testimony of God.

1 Corinthians 2:2  For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

1 Corinthians 2:3  I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling,

1 Corinthians 2:4  and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

1 Corinthians 2:5  so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:6  Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away;

1 Corinthians 2:7  but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

1 Corinthians 2:8  the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;

1 Corinthians 2:9  but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

1 Corinthians 2:10  For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11  For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God,

1 Corinthians 2:13  which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words.

1 Corinthians 2:14  But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

1 Corinthians 2:15  But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one.

1 Corinthians 2:16  For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the