Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:43:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Prayer Request
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 9441 times)
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »

Hello Brother Kevin,

Nobody likes even the thought of pain, disease, and physical death. This certainly includes Christians, but we have a different REALITY than the lost. I think there would be a certain amount of fear for even the strongest Christian. I would be quick to point out that I'm not anywhere near the strongest Christian, but I can testify to the fact that strength in CHRIST changes everything. Yielding to GOD also changes everything. These are the things that the Bible labels as "That your joy might be more full." These things actually have a positive impact on every facet of this short life. Our personal relationship with CHRIST also changes how we perceive everything around us. I've heard the quote ,"Reality is in the eye of the beholder", many times, and this is a true statement. The resulting question then becomes, "What is reality?" Reality is different for each person, especially Christians.

Brother Kevin, I think you know that I'm not talking about "pie in the sky" intellectual philosophies. I'm talking about Spiritual Riches in CHRIST that are just as REAL as anything we can see and touch. Many lost people will be laughing at this, but they won't be laughing one day. For those who are laughing, human beings do have a Spirit, and it's just as real as the body that we can touch and see. CHRIST and the things of GOD are just as REAL, and I'm sad that so many lost people laugh at these ULTIMATE TRUTHS. As Christians, we feed our Spirits with GOD'S WORD in this short life, and the things of GOD do make our joy more full, regardless of the circumstances we face. We WILL be going HOME one day soon, and this world isn't it! GOD has told us some about HOME, but I'm sure that it will be beyond human imagination.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable GIFT, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour Forever!

Thanks for your perspective Tom.  It helps far more than you'll ever really know.   Smiley

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the