Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:58:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  European Union
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: European Union  (Read 5240 times)
Reba
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2003, 04:07:27 AM »

Can we say the "Antichrist's kingdom"?

What scripture tells us of an king  antichrist?

What scripture tells us of an antichrist with a kingdom?

Saved are you telling me you  have a scripture that says the antichrsit is a king  with a kingdom?  Please note the date on the  quote.

I answered you once about the beast question. I will here again because i dont think  i have made myself clear.  My point  has simply been ,  this  simple,  the scriptures  say what they say.   Only in the little books of John do we read of antichrist and there not as a single person. No king   no kingdom witten in  john. It is this simple.   WHAT is written?
Understanding that  the beast can be antichrist does not make the beast THEE antichrist according to scripture. A lot of doctrine has been developed using the word 'antichrist' and using it in a way the scripture does not. I was being a  bit flipent when posts back i said 'the beast is the beast.' I have not said i know nor have i tried to lay a foundation as to who, what,  etc the beast is in this thread. my point has been what do the scriptures say.  When John writes of antichrists i do not see metaphors in Gods word.

I have found Hitch is in agreement wiht me or viseversa  on many points of escotology.

I am not going to correct the spelling  tonight. We have been on the go.  A friend of 25 years has had liver transplant surgery and we have been at the hospital a few days.  The marical of GOD can show up through doctors or  " out of the blue" I will say  Thank you LORD !  A son  donated a part of his liver to his mom on 10/1/03 and both are  out of ICU! PTL
Mr. 5020

Proverbs 27:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2003, 08:28:08 PM »

Can we say the "Antichrist's kingdom"?

Saved are you telling me you  have a scripture that says the antichrsit is a king  with a kingdom?  Please note the date on the  quote.

I answered you once about the beast question. I will here again because i dont think  i have made myself clear.  My point  has simply been ,  this  simple,  the scriptures  say what they say.   Only in the little books of John do we read of antichrist and there not as a single person. No king   no kingdom witten in  john. It is this simple.   WHAT is written?
Understanding that  the beast can be antichrist does not make the beast THEE antichrist according to scripture. A lot of doctrine has been developed using the word 'antichrist' and using it in a way the scripture does not. I was being a  bit flipent when posts back i said 'the beast is the beast.' I have not said i know nor have i tried to lay a foundation as to who, what,  etc the beast is in this thread. my point has been what do the scriptures say.  When John writes of antichrists i do not see metaphors in Gods word.

I have found Hitch is in agreement wiht me or viseversa  on many points of escotology.

I am not going to correct the spelling  tonight. We have been on the go.  A friend of 25 years has had liver transplant surgery and we have been at the hospital a few days.  The marical of GOD can show up through doctors or  " out of the blue" I will say  Thank you LORD !  A son  donated a part of his liver to his mom on 10/1/03 and both are  out of ICU! PTL

I'll pray for your friend.

2nd, that's my quote, not Saved's.

3rd, we've both answered yes 100 times.  If you can't prove us wrong, stop trying.

Mr. 5020
---------------
"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why so few engage in it." -Henry Ford
Reba
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2003, 11:11:45 PM »

I'm really serious reba, who or what is the beast.  If it was, what was it?  If it wasn't what will it be?

You've gotten your answer you just don't seem to like it.  Your answer to this question is rather vital though.  Please do respond, else there is no point in continuing.  You seemed to be buddies with hitch so I assumed.  Sorry 'bout that.

Saved you tell me i have my answer and that i just dont like the answer but i have not read such a scripture. . .

So i posted the question i asked again

One last time do you know of a scripture or a passage that says  there will be    THEE antichrist and that he will have a kingdom ? We both know the only place God saw fit to use the word 'antichrist' is in the little books of John.

Saved i am sure you must think i am trying to be difficult i am not i am at least as serious  in my questions as you are in the ones you ask.
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2003, 02:47:38 AM »

no problem I just think you might be confusing mr 5020 with me occationally.

I'm not real into eschotology much at all really.  I don't find it "pertinent" in doing my first and foremost duty.  Witnessing to the lost, and as many other things as I can do.  That's why I don't get all heated about it.

If ever there was someone who would be ANTI Christ or against, opposed, not with christ, that would be satan.  Do you really think the "spirit" of anti-christ is anything other than satan?  I don't know where you are coming from on this.  There are many "words" people use that are not "in the bible" but mean the same thing, or some up a thought better.

Trinity is not in scripture once and only cults seem to be against it.  Are you against the use ofthe word trinity?  I find it nothing more than semantics, but that's just me.

So this beast that will be worshipped is obviously not some physical monster but a person.  This person will embody all that is the devil or satan, or even "that old serpent the devil".  This person will be "the" anti-christ.

You don't have to agree with me.  That's fine, just stop using the I don't see that in scripture.  To some of us it couldn't be more obvious.

To me it's just liike when I read "let us make man...."  I didn't get all crazy and think there was some sort of grande group of people saying that.  I knew it was the "trinity"  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, three persons yet one.  I also don't go off talking about when it says replenish the earth meaning there was a creation before.  There is no word "plenish" so I find that thought ridiculous but again, that's just me.

It really doesn't matter to me when the LORD is coming back.  He said he'd e back, and gave no time for a good reason.  If we knew we may slack until the time where upon us.  It's just human nature to do so.  We've been givin a charge and we need to fulfill it.  Anything less would be foolishness.  I feel sorry for the people that get all caught up in it.

Reba
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2003, 09:55:03 AM »

no problem I just think you might be confusing mr 5020 with me occasionally.
Mr.5020  sorta answers for you sometimes but i will read closer

I'm not real into eschotology much at all really. I don't find it "pertinent" in doing my first and foremost duty. Witnessing to the lost, and as many other things as I can do. That's why I don't get all heated about it.
 Agreed spreading the gospel is foremost.

If ever there was someone who would be ANTI Christ or against, opposed, not with christ, that would be satan. Do you really think the "spirit" of anti-christ is anything other than satan? I don't know where you are coming from on this. There are many "words" people use that are not "in the bible" but mean the same thing, or some up a thought better.
 I have been trying to explain  ‘where i am coming from’ but i am not good with words. On ‘spirit of antichrist’ i think we agree.

Trinity is not in scripture once and only cults seem to be against it. Are you against the use of the word trinity? I find it nothing more than semantics, but that's just me.
Going back to creation the scripts say ‘us’. All through scripture  we see three’s . Abe saw 3 (Gen 18:2)  As did John  (1John 5:7)

So this beast that will be worshipped is obviously not some physical monster but a person. This person will embody all that is the devil or satan, or even "that old serpent the devil". This person will be "the" anti-christ.
This person will be "a" anti-christ   Wink

You don't have to agree with me. That's fine, just stop using the I don't see that in scripture. To some of us it couldn't be more obvious.
Would you stop using “ I don't see that in scripture”  about something that was on your heart? I surly hope not

To me it's just liike when I read "let us make man...." I didn't get all crazy and think there was some sort of grand group of people saying that. I knew it was the "trinity" Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, three persons yet one. I also don't go off talking about when it says replenish the earth meaning there was a creation before. There is no word "plenish" so I find that thought ridiculous but again, that's just me.
 We agree

It really doesn't matter to me when the LORD is coming back. He said he'd e back, and gave no time for a good reason. If we knew we may slack until the time where upon us. It's just human nature to do so. We've been given a charge and we need to fulfill it. Anything less would be foolishness. I feel sorry for the people that get all caught up in it.
 Saved we really agree here. I too feel sorry, so i tend to belabor the points. So much  junk has been  written and sold that is not scriptural it makes me crazy.

Thanks for  taking the time to explain yourself.  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the