Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:31:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Muslims and the cartoon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Muslims and the cartoon  (Read 4746 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 12:06:14 AM »

forgive me for sounding a bit pompous but have any of you fine people ever read the koran.
Yes I have read the koran. Sad

This is a ideology that must be wiped off the face of the earth. Think of it as a Crusade.
If we as Christians did this, then we would be no better then islamic faith. The Crusade, brought out the worst in Christians, not the best.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 12:13:19 AM »

I, too have read the koran. And if anyone that has read the Bible they would know that islam will not be wiped off the face of the earth until the retun of Jesus.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
piusx

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 12:28:16 AM »

Dreamweaver and Pastor Rogers... I know as moderators you have the power to boot me,That being said What was wrong with the Crusades? We got a lot Saints out of it and never was Christianity more unified. You do agree that christian unity is a good thing don't you?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2006, 12:51:42 AM »

I didn't say anything about the crusades.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
piusx

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »

sorry pastor...my bad. I was just acknowleging you moderatinghood.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 02:13:17 AM »

Dreamweaver and Pastor Rogers... I know as moderators you have the power to boot me,That being said What was wrong with the Crusades? We got a lot Saints out of it and never was Christianity more unified. You do agree that christian unity is a good thing don't you?
Yes Christian unity is a good thing. Look at the treasure seekers the Crusader were. If you look at the Bible you will know, islam will not be wiped out. That is the job of the Lord. The Rider on the White Horse Revelation 19:11-16
 11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter."[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

[bRevelation 19:17-21
17[/b] And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

piusx

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2006, 02:30:07 AM »

You know Dreamweaver. Most Catholics don't know what to make of the book of revelations and the clergy are not to keen to comment on it. Lets just say it is a book that leaves itself open to intrerpretation and I myself will never be knowledgeable enough to interpret it.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 02:36:18 AM »

You know Dreamweaver. Most Catholics don't know what to make of the book of revelations and the clergy are not to keen to comment on it.
Then I would suggest a new Church, if they don't know the book of Revelations.

Lets just say it is a book that leaves itself open to intrerpretation and I myself will never be knowledgeable enough to interpret it.

I have studied Revelations, what it is, is the battle plan of Christ. I study Prophecy and if you aren't understanding it, you really need to learn. As it deals with the last stages of mankind. It also deals with the RCC, which is why we don't allow Catholic doctrine on the forum.

piusx

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 02:47:10 AM »

whoa... are there no catholics on this forum...I am the only one? Cry
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 02:50:12 AM »

YUP! Grin

piusx

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 02:56:20 AM »

pastor was telling me about a catholic/protestant war on the board. how could there been a war with no catholics.
what did you do to them? Oh well...at least we have the supreme court.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 03:02:58 AM »

pastor was telling me about a catholic/protestant war on the board. how could there been a war with no catholics.
what did you do to them? Oh well...at least we have the supreme court.
I didn't do anything to them. The Catholics that were here left. The Catholics wanted to make everyone know they are right and Protestants wrong. It even got down to name calling on the forum, I will NOT allow that to happen, while I am here as a moderator.

I wasn't a moderator at that time. I tried to keep the peace, between both groups. Thats another reason I don't follow mans doctrine, but the Bible.

piusx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 03:26:17 AM »

I called someone a lefty. was that bad? i feel guilty Cry
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 03:35:50 AM »

How you feel is the feeling you got from God. If you really feel guilty, then it is bad. Yes, I know who you called a lefty as well. Thats why I said he is Politically Incorrect, he follows Gods teachings, not mans doctrine.

Make an apology to him, in the same thread, (topic)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 03:38:12 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the