Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:51:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  God's Sabbath Rest
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: God's Sabbath Rest  (Read 22800 times)
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »

JTB do you REALLY believe the WOrd of God.  Let's see what sin the world is really being convicted of by Jesus himself.

]Joh 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9  Of sin, because they believe not on me;

HHHMMMMM I wonder JTB, wrecknsow and the lot, do you see anything about keeping the commandments that condemns these people?  I'm sure you will have a foolish answer or no reply at all but this statment is quite clear.  The greatest and unforgivable sin that sends one to hell is their unbelief in Christ.

Think about it for a while and stop trying to justify yourselves through the law.  It doesn't work.

John the Baptist
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2003, 09:12:38 PM »

By the way...I forgot to mention that satan's agents will be comming out of the woodwork! Wink ---John
Hello Wreck & JTB,

I'm through with this foolish argument and have better things to do with my time. If you boys wish to live under the law, good luck and go for it. I'll pray for you.
Hi Wreck,
just a short missive. It seems these commandment hangers are now deleating both the Sabbath Commandment & the one on being a liar, huh? Two of ten, the batting average is creeping upward!

Quote: "I'M THROUGH WITH THIS FOOLISH ARGUMENT AND HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO". (perhaps that of taking the doorhandel off of his closet from the inside?)

Anyway Wreck, notice the word of foolish? In other words he wants these Royal Laws of God to be Caesar enforced, and then  'hung' in schools & government buildings! And with the very next breath he & they state that they are foolish & ARE LEGALISTIC!! (Babylon is a good 'inspirational' SCRIPTURE WORD for these ones!)

I wonder if some of these NO LAW guys have not finally snared a new MUTURE convert? See James 1:14-15 Just perhaps inside the closet, there are lightbulbs so he can 'see' in James 2:8-12 that this foolish law of God as he calles it, will be the STANDARD USED TO PROVE IF 'h'E IS A CHRISTIAN OR NOT! So far, he is not faring very well! Cry  

For, James also says BY INSPIRATION that if a person breaks even one of the commandments, that he IS
GUILTY OF BREAKING THEM ALL! James even IDENTIFIES the 10 commandments as the STANDARD OF JUDGEMENT in verse 10-12.

And surely this law of God would need to be shamelessly  slandered & BLASPHEMED AGAINST by 's'atan, (and his helpers) for it is the VERY LETTER (EPISTLE) OF CHRIST CHARACTER! 1 Cor. 3:3
(but they most likely do not know what the Word 'epistle of Christ' means anyway, huh? or perhaps they can steal some others work as they have been accused of, to address the situation?)

Regardless Wreck, John states it V-E-R-Y CLEARLY what these ones in all reality are. 1 John 2:4 "He that saith, [I KNOW HIM], and [KEEPETH NOT HIS COMMANDMENTS, IS A LIAR, AND THR TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM.]" What Born Again Christian would not want to KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD?HuhHuhHuhHuh There just ain't no such one in existence!

It is WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINITY that the [COMMANDMENTS OF GOD] *Define the SAVED ONES, WHO [ALSO HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST]"!! (His 'Epistle' in their hearts!) See Rev. 12:17

Take care! But if you want another 'used' & 'useful' site? drop me an e-mail!

---John

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: August 18, 2003, 12:51:43 AM »

I knew you wouldn't answer JTB because you can't.  You confuse the law and its purpose.  I really don't think there is much point in showing you the truth as you just twist the scriptures to try and show yourself as worthy of salvation which NO ONE is.  I sure hope you realize before it's too late.

Remember Jesus says "I NEVER knew you" not that he knows someone no longer.  I'd really like to see how one can lose salvation if Jesus says he NEVER knew someone.  He couldn't make such a claim if you were saved but lost it later on and again what power does the blood of Jesus really have if it can't truly cover you sin?  

You claim people to be lawless all the time, yet you fail to see the difference between following Christ from love and not fear.  You only obey the ten commandments (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt even though no human deserves it) because you want to justify yourself as righteous not because you love God.  You do it because you think you will lose your salvation if you don't.  That's not out of love and respect but fear.  You wouldn't bother with the ten commandments if you didn't feel righteous of yourself to condemn others.  You completely miss the mark.  If you only follow the ten commandments (the school master to bring us to Christ) where does witnessing come in?  When do you show others the gospel?  When they come to church?  We know that if one is unsaved they will in no wise go to such a place.  

"There is none that seek after God"

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 18, 2003, 04:07:33 AM »

JTB do you REALLY believe the WOrd of God.  Let's see what sin the world is really being convicted of by Jesus himself.

]Joh 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9  Of sin, because they believe not on me;

HHHMMMMM I wonder JTB, wrecknsow and the lot, do you see anything about keeping the commandments that condemns these people?  I'm sure you will have a foolish answer or no reply at all but this statment is quite clear.  The greatest and unforgivable sin that sends one to hell is their unbelief in Christ.

Think about it for a while and stop trying to justify yourselves through the law.  It doesn't work.

Amen Brother

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2003, 05:08:37 AM »

Hello John The Baptist,

CONGRATULATIONS!

I think you may have set several records here on Christians Unite, and don't think it hasn't gone without notice.

1 - Smallest percentage of pleasant messages.

2 - Highest percentage of messages with name calling and hate spewing.

3 - Number one in terms of self-righteousness, in your own opinion.

4 - Members of just about all churches and denominations called names.

5 - Over 300 messages of pure hog wash and pig slop, in your terms.

6 - Discouraged an unknown number of people coming here for fellowship.

We've come up with an award for you, and it will be given on an annual basis to someone deserving. It's a little bit vague since nobody knows whether you are a man, a woman, a child, an alien, or several entities of all or some of the above. I personally think YOU ARE SEVERAL ENTITIES ON THE FORUM.

No problem though, the award can be vague but fancy, expensive, and very pretty. I just picked up the first one, and it's gorgeous, It's on a glass pedestal and is inscribed with huge letters:

JTB BRICK AWARD

UM???, already spent the money, and I think they spelled something wrong. OH WELL? In conclusion: You are a legend in your own mind, and someone said you were a figment of your own imagination. I'm going to do one of two things: (1) Completely ignore you; (2) Report you to the moderator. I don't think that anyone has come close to creating as much hate and discontent as you have.

JTB, just remember one thing: wherever you go, there you are.

John the Baptist
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2003, 08:40:22 AM »

Hello John The Baptist,

CONGRATULATIONS!

I think you may have set several records here on Christians Unite, and don't think it hasn't gone without notice.

J/t/B here:
'without notice' you say? And pleasant messages?
First, I hope that they are finally being understood by the 'few', between all of the other puppy/cock? And on the lpleasentary of the Lords message? YOU BEST READ PRAYERFULLY Eze. 9! Then check Obad. 16 for the messages LOVING PURPOSE.

John here: We know what type of 'hate' law the world will soon see, huh? But 'i' thought that your 'shepard' here on the forum, did not believe in any law??

The Lord say's that IF I LOVE HIM 'i' WIL KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. And He has SUPPLIED the needed estiantials as seen in HIS WORD. See Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9. And You call this INSPIRATION  'self-rightous'. Have it your way. (see Gen. 4:7 forum)

John here: More of 2 Cor. 4:2??
This is not good enough coming from a professed Christian, print the documentation?

Christ has REPEATEDLY said that there are inside of ALL denominations Gods saints that will be ETERNALLY LOST UNLESS THEY LEAVE! See Rev. 18:4 FOR HIS TRUTH! (forum readers) They are ignorant saints & THEY ARE 'PARTAKERS' with the OPEN SIN inside of there FALLEN DENOMINATIONS.
And: If they ARE NOT [FALLEN], Why would the Master CALL THEM OUT? See John 10:16.

John here: Probably a low est.! Yet, there are some 'real' ones reading here! so far, anyway. That is the ONLY reason that i am here. For as far as your messages are concerned, i had left you with Titus 3:8-11 a long time back!

That could be true? There is another forum that is A MUCH,
MUCH LARGER forum than this little one, that i have been on for a good amount of time, that have asked me to be a moderator there. Seems that they BELIEVE that what i post is the Word of God. But how do you know, huh???

One thing is true as seen by the evidence, and that is that there was hardly any here before i arrived! And now? There are some that at least, i know of that are learning Truth. God is not interested with the BROAD WAY proffesors as you seem to be. See Matt. 7.

We've come up with an award for you, and it will be given on an annual basis to someone deserving. It's a little bit vague since nobody knows whether you are a man, a woman, a child, an alien, or several entities of all or some of the above. I personally think YOU ARE SEVERAL ENTITIES ON THE FORUM.

John here: Smiley Again the WE HAVE? (the inside of the closet ones) Surely i would take it as an HONOR as seen in Matt. 10:25-27 for your ... 'We've come up with an award for you,'

That sounds very Christian to attack the person, just call him BEEZELBUB, Spite in 'His' face, or verse 26-28. ".. and fear not them that kill the body..'! So friend as in Judas, (so far) just do your thing! IT IS YOU & YOURS [TEACHING], THAT IS WHAT GOD HATES!

End of John's remarks

No problem though, the award can be vague but fancy, expensive, and very pretty. I just picked up the first one, and it's gorgeous, It's on a glass pedestal and is inscribed with huge letters:

JTB BRICK AWARD

UM???, already spent the money, and I think they spelled something wrong. OH WELL? In conclusion: You are a legend in your own mind, and someone said you were a figment of your own imagination. I'm going to do one of two things: (1) Completely ignore you; (2) Report you to the moderator. I don't think that anyone has come close to creating as much hate and discontent as you have.

John the Baptist
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2003, 08:46:42 AM »

Hello John The Baptist,

CONGRATULATIONS!

J/t/B here:
First off forum, is this poster message off thread? Not really! For it is not my messages that this poster & his 'we' people hate. It is THE SEVENTH-DAY SABBATH THAT THEY HATE FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF! The forth Commandment.

Now: 'without notice' you say? And pleasant messages?
First, I hope that they are finally being understood by the 'few', between all of the other puppy/cock? And on the lpleasentary of the Lords message? YOU BEST READ PRAYERFULLY Eze. 9! Then check Obad. 16 for the messages LOVING PURPOSE.

John here: We know what type of 'hate' law the world will soon see, huh? But 'i' thought that your 'shepard' here on the forum, did not believe in any law??

The Lord say's that IF I LOVE HIM 'i' WIL KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. And He has SUPPLIED the needed estiantials as seen in HIS WORD. See Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9. And You call this INSPIRATION  'self-rightous'. Have it your way. (see Gen. 4:7 forum)

John here: More of 2 Cor. 4:2??
This is not good enough coming from a professed Christian, print the documentation?

Christ has REPEATEDLY said that there are inside of ALL denominations Gods saints that will be ETERNALLY LOST UNLESS THEY LEAVE! See Rev. 18:4 FOR HIS TRUTH! (forum readers) They are ignorant saints & THEY ARE 'PARTAKERS' with the OPEN SIN inside of there FALLEN DENOMINATIONS.
And: If they ARE NOT [FALLEN], Why would the Master CALL THEM OUT? See John 10:16.

John here: Probably a low est.! Yet, there are some 'real' ones reading here! so far, anyway. That is the ONLY reason that i am here. For as far as your messages are concerned, i had left you with Titus 3:8-11 a long time back!

That could be true? There is another forum that is A MUCH,
MUCH LARGER forum than this little one, that i have been on for a good amount of time, that have asked me to be a moderator there. Seems that they BELIEVE that what i post is the Word of God. But how do you know, huh???

One thing is true as seen by the evidence, and that is that there was hardly any here before i arrived! And now? There are some that at least, i know of that are learning Truth. God is not interested with the BROAD WAY proffesors as you seem to be. See Matt. 7.

John here: Smiley Again the WE HAVE? (the inside of the closet ones) Surely i would take it as an HONOR as seen in Matt. 10:25-27 for your ... 'We've come up with an award for you,'

That sounds very Christian to attack the person, just call him BEEZELBUB, Spite in 'His' face, or verse 26-28. ".. and fear not them that kill the body..'! So friend as in Judas, (so far) just do your thing! IT IS YOU & YOURS [TEACHING], THAT IS WHAT GOD HATES!

End of John's remarks

JTB BRICK AWARD

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2003, 09:17:33 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the