Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:02:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Twins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twins  (Read 7489 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2005, 03:02:56 PM »

I have been at the hospital all day today.

My daughter-in-law (youngest son) is in the hospital starting into labor already. She is only 28 weeks and the babies are only 2 lbs 3 ozs right now. They stopped the labor before it went to far and are planning to keep her in the hospital for at least the next week. She was a whole whopping 95 lbs when she got pregnant and doesn't weigh much more now (maybe 125??). Her size, first pregnancy and plus there being twins has her in high risk so it is hard to tell what will happen.

Please pray for the well-being of the mother and twins.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 03:34:07 PM »

Pastor Roger, I am sorry to hear that, I am praying for your daughter-in-law and you grandchildren. Keep us informed, please.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 04:01:12 PM »

Thank you Sister. I surely will.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 04:47:32 PM »

I have been at the hospital all day today.

My daughter-in-law (youngest son) is in the hospital starting into labor already. She is only 28 weeks and the babies are only 2 lbs 3 ozs right now. They stopped the labor before it went to far and are planning to keep her in the hospital for at least the next week. She was a whole whopping 95 lbs when she got pregnant and doesn't weigh much more now (maybe 125??). Her size, first pregnancy and plus there being twins has her in high risk so it is hard to tell what will happen.

Please pray for the well-being of the mother and twins.

PR,

You and your daughter-in-law and family are in my prayers, also.  I prayed immediately after reading your post.

Father, in the name of Your son Jesus Christ, send Your Holy Spirit to comfort all of them.  Send Your angels to them, Father, to protect and guide them.  Give Your wisdom to this woman's doctors, Father God.  Touch her and her babies right now Lord God, all in the name of Your son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Grace and peace,
cris

PS...............95 to 125 lbs. is fairly normal.  That's a weight gain of 30 lbs. total.  She should be ok on this front.  Even years ago, Docs never wanted a woman to gain more than that.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 05:21:12 PM »

Amen

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »

Pastor Roger, of course I will pray for your daughter-in-law, and your future grandchildren.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

2 Samuel 3:18 Now then, do it! For the Lord has spoken of David, saying, By the hand of My servant David I will save My people Israel from the hands of the Philistines and of all their enemies.

AJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 02:10:59 AM »

Praying as well brother

God bless
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005, 02:29:23 AM »

Pastor Roger,

Brother, your family is in my prayers and will be several times per day. I know in my heart that God will be with you and your family.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 124:8 NASB  Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2005, 03:02:59 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. The contractions have stopped so far. They are going to keep her in the hospital until at least Tuesday, in bed and off her feet. It may be longer depending on how she is doing. If she does get to go home it will be bed rest, no stair climbing, etc.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 03:23:57 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers. The contractions have stopped so far. They are going to keep her in the hospital until at least Tuesday, in bed and off her feet. It may be longer depending on how she is doing. If she does get to go home it will be bed rest, no stair climbing, etc.

PR,

You're welcome.  I will continue praying for all of you.  Thanks for the update.  Thought about you first thing this morning.  You're probably pretty tired, too.............take care of yourself.

Grace and peace,
cris
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 05:42:16 PM »

I've been praying PR, I know what you're going thru, my daughter is a high risk pregnancy she is scheduled to have a c-section on 01-10-06. She has been put on complete bed rest she has been losing amniotic fluid, and had to be put on a heart monitor for over night because of a heart murmur.
It's really stressfull so please take care of yourself too.
I will continue to pray, God is good, everything will be fine.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 06:03:41 PM »

I've been praying PR, I know what you're going thru, my daughter is a high risk pregnancy she is scheduled to have a c-section on 01-10-06. She has been put on complete bed rest she has been losing amniotic fluid, and had to be put on a heart monitor for over night because of a heart murmur.

Thank you. My prayers for your daughter and baby also, Sister. Yes it is stressful. I am taking care to get plenty of rest. (my wife insists on it.  Cheesy Cheesy  ) You do the same.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2005, 12:07:58 AM »

Sister Maria,

We will also be praying for your daughter. I know that God will love hearing our prayers for healthy babies.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 1:7-8 NASB  BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2005, 01:08:04 AM »

Sister Maria,
I will be praying for your daughter as well.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2005, 07:24:45 AM »

Thank you each and everyone of you for all your prayers for my daughter, and my grandson. This is her first and will be her only boy. She won't be able to have any other babies after him and she already has 3 girls and doesn't want anymore.  I'm sure God is listening to your prayers.
Love to you all,  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the