Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:07:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286800 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What I am doing right now
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What I am doing right now  (Read 123521 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 02:53:43 PM »

Although I think most here would say, my grammer has gotten better.

My grammer is, too. She can get out of bed now and sit in her rocking chair.  

Wink Cheesy

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 07:47:01 PM »

The past two days, I have ministered, to hundreds of people. I have just gotten back. I will let y'all know later, when I get some rest what happened.

I will tell you now, it was unbelieveable, and amazing! And all the love that was shown to us, was unbelieveable!

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

Job 9:16 If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 09:21:57 PM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother, your post makes it obvious that you are happy. There is always joy in serving HIM. I look forward to hearing about it.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 119:105 NASB  Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 01:32:54 AM »

I'm still tired and in pain, but I couldn't wait anymore.

Well when we got there a few members started to preach, as they unloaded the truck. It started as a small crowd, and grew. I went over to the front of the truck, and started to tell those of the signs, of Jesus's coming.

For two days, we showed signs, and how to be saved by the Lord. I would bet that over 200 people were saved, by the time we left today.  The love the people showed us, is unbelieveable! Yes, we had those who heckled us, but the crowd took care of them. Cheesy  We had people that were hungry for the word, of Christ. We fed them everything we could, in the time we had. Those people are some of the best, we have ever had a chance to minister unto. I know the Lord was working through us, as I lost my train of though a few times. I wondered where the words, I was speaking came from. I know the Lord, used my mouth when I lost my thoughts.

Resting in the hands of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Bob

Habakkuk 1:5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 01:51:35 AM »

Amen brother that is great news. It thrills my heart every time that I hear of people coming to Him.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 10:24:05 AM »

AMEN DREAMWEAVER!!

Brother, we serve an awesome and ALL POWERFUL GOD! It's always a beautiful thing when we yield and let HIM WORK in and through us. I give thanks that many were blessed, and I especially give thanks that many gave their hearts to JESUS. Who knows how many more went home and accepted JESUS or thinking about accepting JESUS?

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 1:13-14 NASB  For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2005, 12:30:25 PM »

Well, one of the World War 2 forums, I am a moderator. (Heck, I am a moderator at all, the WW2 forums I belong to 3 of them.) We were asked yesterday, what I though of the E.U. I replied, using Bible. Cheesy Today when I checked the site, the orginal poster asked me more. So I am now ministering to him, and the others are reading my posts.
P.S. The orginal poster, is the admin. of the site. Grin

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005, 02:11:15 PM »

Praise God, brother. It is such a wonderful thing when people are willing to seek God and hear about Him.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2005, 03:39:47 AM »

Well, I have up-dated Christanity Rocks. Just about filled all I can on this site. So I have started another one. Christanity Rocks <-- click the link. Grin

I have also started Christanity Rocks 2, though I only have a little bit started on Christanity Rocks 2. Christanity Rocks 2 <-- click the link. Grin

Resting in the embrace of the Lord.
Bob

Colossians 2:2  that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself,
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 03:42:27 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2005, 10:46:38 AM »

They both look great brother. Sites that definitely glorifies God.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2005, 11:16:18 PM »

Well, lets see, I have added another page today. Also I started on he home page. I still have more work on the home page to do.

edited to add, thats in Christanity Rocks 2
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 11:19:45 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2005, 03:48:16 PM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother, things are looking good. When I think about all of the horrible things on the Internet and the millions of people with access, I give thanks that there is a growing number of sites that honor GOD and share the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Titus 2:11-14 NASB  For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 12:55:10 PM »

Well, I have put a new page up, on Christanity Rocks 2.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2005, 12:45:08 AM »

Well today, after all my pre-op. I went and rebuilt  computers today. These computers, will go to families with no computers. All of them have, a Bible study guide, and Bible, my church bought.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 11:10:11 AM »

Well today, after all my pre-op. I went and rebuilt  computers today. These computers, will go to families with no computers. All of them have, a Bible study guide, and Bible, my church bought.

Dreamweaver,

What a wonderful idea! I will pray that God blesses this ministry.

I just had one thought about the e-Sword Bible Study Package. It's free and you can install it on as many computers as you want to. In fact, you could install it on every computer in the city and the author would be very happy that you did.

I was just thinking about something else that I wanted to share. For what it's worth, the latest version of e-Sword is 7.7.7. That just hit me when I checked to see if I have the latest version. I must say that all of the recent versions are commercial quality, and it is very easy to install.

Brother, I know that you have a big heart, and it sound like you go to a church with others having big hearts. God bless you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the