Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  What are you doing? (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What I am doing right now
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What I am doing right now  (Read 123590 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 11:43:34 AM »

That is a great idea Brother Bob. I'll have to get with my oldest son on that and see what we can come up with for my area.

Brother Tom,

I thought the same thing about the e=sword program. Thanks for the notice on the update. I went and got it as soon as I saw your post on it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 12:07:35 PM »

That is a great idea Brother Bob. I'll have to get with my oldest son on that and see what we can come up with for my area.

Brother Tom,

I thought the same thing about the e=sword program. Thanks for the notice on the update. I went and got it as soon as I saw your post on it.

Brother,

You are most welcome. One of the things I like about e-Sword is how easy it is to use. YET, there are many advanced functions available for people who really want to do detailed Bible Studies. Most people can get pretty comfortable in using it in a matter of minutes.

The author only has ONE strict and very harsh rule - It must be given away and nobody can charge any money for it. Some of the latest improvements involve some really nice ways to compile information from many resources into the built-in editor. Anything you search for can be easily added to your study notes, and I might add that the built-in editor is extremely easy to use. e-Sword has always been excellent for preparing a lesson or sermon, but the recent improvements make this even easier. Rick Meyers is the author, and I must say there is little doubt that God has led him into this ministry. He could easily charge hundreds of dollars for this excellent package, but his goal is to distribute it freely to the entire world in every language. I think he is pretty close to having it translated into every language of the world, and it makes me happy every time I think about the work GOD is doing with e-Sword around the world. Distributing God's Word in every media and method should always be one of our highest priorities, and we know that God will use it. Absolutely nothing can stop God from using His Word!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 103:11 NASB  For as high as the heavens are above the earth, So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2005, 11:12:42 PM »

Brothers,

I checked the software today. It is e-Sword, our Church donated (I don't know how much.) I have 6 more computers, to finish tomorrow, or monday. Chances are, I will finish them monday. NASCAR, is on TV tomorrow I like watching it. Grin

All the computers have;
Windows, XP Professional
e-Sword
XP Office Pro
Deluxe Multimedia Bible. & Christian References
L&H Voice Express
And several other, smaller programs, games, ect. ect.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2005, 07:17:30 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother Bob, I must say AMEN! This is a great idea that I hope will catch on with other churches.

I just have one other idea to consider for the future. I'm thinking about YBook, a completely free e-Book reader. There are thousands of free e-Books, including many for children. I'm also thinking about the material in ChristiansUniteKIDS that could be used in the e-Book reader. Pastor Roger also has many outstanding resources for Bible Study for kids and young adults.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 1:11-14 NASB  also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation--having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2005, 12:22:37 AM »

WEll, I finished programing all the computers today (14). We had more computer parts donated yesterday, at Church. I ended up building seven more computers. I also have a few extra parts, that I was told to keep. So I will be up-grading this computer. Cheesy  But I'm not going to do that, till I get out of the hospital. That will be a relaxing project for me.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2005, 02:28:24 PM »

Dreamweaver,

Another AMEN Brother! WOW! - You have been busy - 21 computers! I will pray that GOD uses them in a mighty way for HIS GLORY.

I sent you a PM about tomorrow, but you already know that many of us will be praying for you every day. I will pray that God gives the doctors skill to repair your back in a way that makes you stronger and more comfortable. I'll also pray that you heal quickly.

Brother, please let us know how you are when you can.

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 139:4 NASB  Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2005, 02:48:23 PM »

That is a lot of computers to set up. I also pray that they will glorify God.

My prayers go with you also Brother in your surgery tomorrow.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2005, 01:27:07 AM »

Well, I jusrt added another page to Christianity Rocks 2. I have called the page holidays.  I know it won't be popular with some folks around.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 12:15:56 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2005, 08:33:23 PM »

I will be updating Christanity Rocks 2, tonight.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2005, 01:30:01 PM »

DW I just took a peek at your web site again, by this time I was thinking to myself, if it wasn't because I'm already saved, I would get saved again..  believe me I don't want to be a part of the global population after tha rapture, and I sure don't want any of my loved ones to be either. Your web site is very powerful and to the point  Cheesy
Your sister and friend in Christ,
Maria.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2005, 09:19:02 PM »

DW I just took a peek at your web site again, by this time I was thinking to myself, if it wasn't because I'm already saved, I would get saved again..  believe me I don't want to be a part of the global population after tha rapture, and I sure don't want any of my loved ones to be either. Your web site is very powerful and to the point  Cheesy
Your sister and friend in Christ,
Maria.
Thank you sister Maria, I pray it is powerful.

Today I have added a whole page to Christianty Rocks 2, dealing with the Rapture. Just click on the link to take a look.

Your brother and friend in Christ.
Bob

Amos 5:1 HEAR THIS word which I take up concerning you in lamentation, O house of Israel:

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2005, 07:04:13 PM »

CHRISTIANITY ROCKS AND SO DO YOU BROTHER BOB!

I now have both yours and Sweetpeas's websites in my "favorites" to check on every day!

Blessings -

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2005, 10:58:10 PM »

CHRISTIANITY ROCKS AND SO DO YOU BROTHER BOB!

I now have both yours and Sweetpeas's websites in my "favorites" to check on every day!

Blessings -

Please feel free to copy anything on either Christianty Rocks webpages. Feel free to use any of the material on either site. The word of God is free, and so is the material.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 11:00:27 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2006, 12:04:54 AM »

Well I have just finished up-dating Christianty Rocks 2

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 07:19:23 PM »

Amen, Thank you brother, it looks good and has lots of information.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the