Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:32:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Story
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Story  (Read 17763 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2005, 03:04:17 PM »

Thanks so much Tom and Cris!!! Grin Praise Jesus Christ that the End of me Living in this apartment is almost over soon!

MsGuidedAngel,

The use of swear words even though they may be partially oblated by symbols is in violation of forum rules. These have been deleted completely.

The portion of the forum rules that you violated are posted below for your convenience and attention.

Prohibited material obviously includes cursing, profanity, and "fill-in-the-blank" messages that suggest this material.

I editied it....  Wink

Thanks for your Non Caring Post with me, Walk a Mile in MY SHOES!

YSIC ,

KristiAnn
lilPrincess
MsGuidedAngel

Only if you walk a mile in mine.  Wink Grin  Sister we all have problems and I definitely am praying for you in yours.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2005, 08:06:45 PM »

KristiAnn, i though you had left, already. I will be praying for you, to arrive safely in Tillamook.

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

1 Samuel 17:22 David left his packages in the care of the baggage keeper and ran into the ranks and came and greeted his brothers.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2005, 05:50:55 PM »

KristiAnn, i though you had left, already. I will be praying for you, to arrive safely in Tillamook.

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

1 Samuel 17:22 David left his packages in the care of the baggage keeper and ran into the ranks and came and greeted his brothers.

Well, I am Not moving too Tillamook, Oregon after all anymore... Thanks for the Prayers DW! below is why no one has heard from me lately;

December 2nd, 2005

Why am I Severely Disabled and Depressed, here are the reasons ~> I was born with a Severe Birth Defect Called "Pectus Excavatum". Individuals Pectus Excavatum with moderate to Severe pectus defects may experience shortness of breath (due to the lung compression), exercise intolerance, chest pain (due to the ribcage not being able to expand), costochondrial pain (due to inflammation of the costochondrial joint), arrhythmias, increased asthmatic symptoms, susceptibility to inflammatory illness in the Lungs and Pneumonia. I get Migraine Headaches Everyday due to my C5-C6 Disk Rupture in my Neck!! I also have a Very hard time walking due to my L4-L5 Disk Rupture in my lower back, and it's pressing on two sides of my spinal cord, with Not enough room for the nerves to go through my L4-L5 Disk!! This is Way I take so much Pain Medications Everyday!!

I haven't been anywhere or outside in over a month now. My 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee is STILL Broken and I DON'T have all the Money to fix it before Christmas.. My Checking Account is back in the Green again, and a Good Friend is helping me also little.. I have to take three Sedation Medicate Everyday because I am Severely Disabled, and they make me super tired all the time. I wish my Jeep can be fixed before Christmas, but no one else is helping me at all.. I Cannot Think good at all, Depressed is NOT a CHOICE, it runs in my Family. My Jury Duty Deferral now too May 22nd, 2006, the Court forgive me!  I hope and ASAP PRAY (Always Say A Prayer) I GET my MONEY from Social Security Administration soon. I am Scared of my neighbors they are evil and are down right mean. I have never done anything to them at all, they Play music really loud that I can hear through the wall, most of them are teenagers, and some older mean people here are supplying there Beer and Drugs there, and Management won't do anything too them, even I have Complaint with Paperwork, and Management Still will Not do anything to them...

My Broken Teeth are hurting me a lot lately, and I Still Cannot get them fixed, having two ruptured disk in my back and the arthritis all throughout my body makes me so tired and Hurt all the Time!!!!

Last night was Very bad for me, my whole right side of my body went numb and it was Very hard to walk even with my Forearms Crutches to go bathroom. Also I had muscle spams all over my left side of my body at the same time.. This was caused by my C5-C6 Disk Ruptured in my Neck and my L4-L5 Disk Ruptured in my low back, thats pressing two sides on my spinal cord... Today, if God helps me, I will be in on Wheelchair now.. Cry

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2005, 12:16:04 AM »

KristiAnn, never give up hope, as you know you are in my prayers always.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Psalm 25:2 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2006, 04:09:42 PM »

KristiAnn, never give up hope, as you know you are in my prayers always.

Bob

Psalm 25:2 O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me.

Dear Bob and Everyone,  Grin

I am Extremely Happy Now, because I moved with a lot of help from Friends, and now I am Away from the one bedroom apartment of my Old Abusive room-mates too a Private 2200 square foot home! I have my own Private Bedroom and Private Bathroom also, woohoo! My Newer room-mate is Disabled and in a wheelchair also just like mine. He is a Strong Christian and treats me with respect and Christian Love. I feel Secure and Safe now!

My 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee is Fixed and has a Viper Alarm System on it now is a Very Safe Neighbor hood, where an Undercover Police man and his family live in a home right accross the Street from me.  Grin

Its So Nice to Sleep in a Bed again after almost three years! I Also WON and Got My SSD Award Letter two days ago from the Social Security Administration (SSA) Saying I will Get Paid my Bigger Direct Deposit Checks on the March 3rd, 2006 and then after the 3rd of Every month Soon for the rest of my Life, Woo Hoo YaY!

Praise Jesus Christ for His Love Towards me and Everyone!

I had a Wonderful Valentines  Day and Nice Dinner at the Olive Garden Restaurant. I have a Real 10 Point Diamond Ring on my left Finger, the Diamond is placed inside the Rose that looks so pretty! My Ring has a Big Pretty Heart on the Outside and the Rose with the 10 Point Diamond is in the Center of the Rose! I didn't buy my Diamond Ring, my Really Nice Room-mate did for me!

God is Good Always, I am Really Happy Now, Praise Jesus Christ!!

Love  Always Everyone! YSIC \o/

KristiAnn
lilPrincess
MsGuidedAngel

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2006, 11:49:59 PM »

Dearest KristiAnn,

It's good to see you back again, and hear your 'good news'.  Hopefully now you've found some happiness.  I've spent a lot of time reading your past posts and I don't recall reading anywhere that you were thinking of anyone or anything but yourself.  I know from my own experience that thinking and being aware of others brings a humble hue to life, because EVERYONE HURTS, you're not alone even though you feel like you are.  There are several "severely disabled" Christians at this site and no one else laments their own afflictions,  and yet they bless those that do.  One of the first commands that God gives us is to "love your brothers" and "put others before yourself" ~ and I'm sorry, but speaking the truth (in love) I don't think you adhere to that.  I think you focus on yourself and expect others to, too.  Just today we learned that a beloved brother lost his grandbaby.... but he's praying for OTHERS.  A lesson we should all take to heart.

I wish the best for you and hope you take my words as constructive rather than critisism.  His light shines through those that reach out for others, in His name.....

Blessings-
Terri

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2006, 01:29:04 AM »

KristiAnn that is great news, sorry I hadn't seen this before tonight. As always, you are in my prayers.

Bob

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the