Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:27:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My Story
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Story  (Read 17755 times)
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2005, 10:51:33 PM »

here's some updates;  shhhhhhhhh

June 7th, 2005

I am Moving to Tillamook soon YaY! Wink

I am hopeful today, but really tired though a lot lately!

The Reason why I am Hopeful is Sarah called me today and they want me to come out to Tilliamook, Oregon on the Coast of Northern Oregon YaY!

The Granny Cottage is almost 500 square feet and it is sort of my dream home until I get my SSDI someday hopefully!!!

Love n' Hugs, YSIC \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 05:26:59 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2005, 11:32:35 PM »

August 9th, 2005

My Second SSDI Hearing was Today at 10:45am in Downtown Portland, Oregon. This time there was a different Court Reporter and Vocational Expert for the Judge.

The Judge asked Assumption Questions to the Vocational Expert, six total. The Judge asked the Assumption Question, and it went like this below;

Can She Do the Work She Used to do in the Past mentally, Yes the Vocational Expert said, then the Next Question Can She Physically do the work, the Vocational Expert said No she cannot!

Then Questions like Can She do this for the other 5 questions, the the Vocational Expert said "No She Cannot!" to all five questions!

This time the Judge says I should hear from him in two weeks this time. I asked the Judge is there going to be another hearing, he said no..

My Lawyer Still thinks we Won my SSDI case as I cannot work anymore due to my severe disabilities I have. But, again we must wait upon the Judge to send me the letter in the mail soon.

I took pictures of my Birth Defect called "Pectus Excavatum" of my Chest. There are Five Scars from the Surgery, the main scar is more than one foot long. Then there are  one small one inch long scars below my left breast, and two more the same one inch long and half an inch wide in the middle of my chest below both my breasts. The last scar is one inch round in diameter and it's in the side of my right breast. My Chest looks like a Road Map for a Surgeons Scalpel!!!

I have Bursitis in my right upper thigh and hips now, as I seen my doctor yesterday, and she told me that is what I have. It feels like someone kicked me really hard and it hurts a lot.

I am hopeful, I can Get my SSDI someday soon so I can move out on my own!!!!!!!

Please Pray that I get my SSDI  Because it's been more than two years I have been waiting for it now!

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2005, 12:39:22 AM »

I am still praying for you Kristi Ann.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2005, 01:00:37 AM »

Hello KristiAnn,

Things are finally sounding good and possibly nearing an end in you getting your SSDI. I will be praying for just that. Waiting two more weeks will be nothing compared to what you've already spent in fighting all of the red tape.

In the meantime - KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 4:7 NASB  And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2005, 02:09:05 PM »

Thanks so much Tom and Bob!!!  Grin

Great News Below!!!

August 26th, 2005

I went and got my mail from my Post Office Box last night, it had been a week since I got my mail...

There was an important letter from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) for me. I open it at desk in the Post Office and read it.. I WIN for my SSDI, the letter said ~> This Decision is Fully Favorable To You!

So, now the Judge is Nice to me and sign the The Important Letter for me and since to August 22nd, 2005. But, I have to wait for another letter from Another Office from SSA before I get anything as of yet, and this Has to be before 60 days, I I don't hear anything it says, I am to contact my local office..

I Won my SSDI finally after more than two years waiting for it.  Grin

Thanks Everyone for the Prayers, I really needed them!!  

I will let you all know my plans as I know more about where God wants me to live soon!

Love Always, YSIC \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2005, 02:26:38 PM »

Thanks so much Tom and Bob!!!  Grin

Great News Below!!!

I Won my SSDI finally after more than two years waiting for it.  Grin

Thanks Everyone for the Prayers, I really needed them!!  

I will let you all know my plans as I know more about where God wants me to live soon!

Love Always, YSIC \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel
Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2005, 02:53:21 PM »

Yeah!!

Finally!!

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2005, 07:42:31 PM »

Wow! I did not see this thread before today - what a lot to read through!

I hope, KristiAnn, that you are in a safe place and I am glad you were able to get your SSDI!

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
RachelRH

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2005, 11:42:11 PM »

KristiAnn--It touches my heart that you have been able to share so much of your life with us.

I am so glad that you have won your SSDI. Praise God!

Keep your light shining. You are such a blessing...

Rachel
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2005, 01:44:23 PM »

Kristiann. You are such a blessing. Your story is so moving, and yet so real, you truely are a great warrior. GOD has no losers in HIS army and you are a champion. I admire your courage, your outlook and most of all your faith. Thank GOD for people like you. I looked at your webpage, your mom and dad and you are just beautiful. I agree with you in all you have written, GOD is so faithful. I will always have you in my prayers, and your mom too. It is so wonderful to know that you have a heavenly Father that supplies all your needs. I am proud to have you as a sister in Christ.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2005, 06:05:51 PM »

thanks everyone.. I haven't got anything as of yet though and here is some updates;

October 4th, 2005

Why did I make This Forum, Because I suffer from this from my room-mate! Last night was bad for me. Katherine, lost it again and took her anger out on me Verbally and Physically. 911 was called twice, and Stupid Police Officers said there is Nothing they can do, and if they get called out here again, they would arrest me and Katherine, HUH, I didn't start anything at all! I asked Katherine to leave me alone more than once and she wouldn't. My right hand fingers were bent back-wards when I was reaching for the telephone receiver.

I was called Many Curse words last night, I was Put Down, I was Threatened... I cannot take much more of this anymore! I called my Lawyers Office today and they said my BIG SSDI and SSI Checks should be deposited Very Soon into my Account.

So, I ask for Prayer  ( Always Say A Prayer ) ASAP, that I get the Home I want to buy soon! I NEED to be on my Own, and be away from all the Abuse!!!!

This Violence Started, by name calling right after Christmas 2003 with Katherine, while we were in California with my mother. Katherine Cursed at me and Called me names right in front of my mother...

I have been Writing in my Diary's since the year 2003 about this Anger and Violence with Katherine. I wrote January 20th, 2004 ~> "I'm Really Tired of Katherine's anger all the time!"

Katherine has lost her temper way too many times with me, taking out her anger on me is NOT right!!!!!! It has been getting worse.. It was May this year 2005 when Katherine threw a suit case at me and kicked at me, and she admits doing this when she lost her temper again. Then on October 3rd, 2005 All I was doing was listening to music on my iTunes and Katherine Yelled at me Cursing at me and turned my computer off without my approval. So, I was writing this down when Katherine grabbed the paper pad I was writing this all down on, Again Katherine entered My Private Space and Violated it and my Privacy! I tried to get my paper pad back and Katherine pushed me and broke my lamp shade doing this. She called 911 on me saying and called me a liar, cursed at me, put me down, saying I am Selfish, Self Centered, and other not so nice words. Katherine used My Telephone that I own on my desk to do all this. I let the Police come, and they wouldn't do anything. It was at this time Katherine was drinking Beer and NOT being Nice at all!!!

Katherine is a mean person... When I tried to call 911 to protect myself, she grabbed the receiver from me and bent my right hand fingers backwards. So, I unplugged my corded telephone receiver and used the cordless phone on my desk to call 911. I was shaking and Scared of Katherine's physical abuse and all the police told Katherine to do is Leave me alone, Sheez, I did that all night without any luck. The police could see I was shaking and scared, and all they said, if they get called back here again, they would Arrest Katherine and also myself. I DIDN'T START anything, I was staying away from Katherine and She WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT TAKING THIS FROM KATHERINE ANYMORE FROM NOW ON OUT!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR LIKE I AM!!!! I WAS THREATED MORE THAN ONCE BY KATHERINE!!!!!!

PLEASE PRAY I GET THE PLACE I WANT TO LIVE IN!! MY MOTHER DON'T LIKE KATHERINE AT ALL ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!

October 8th, 2005

I am on the Lease here at Katherine's apartment Legally, and her Gay Pot Smoking, Beer Drinking Alcoholic girlfriend came up to me and upset me. The bathroom is located through Katherine's bedroom, and the gay foul mouthed girlfriend said "Knock before you come into the bedroom" I said NO, when I have to go potty, I go, I am NOT waiting for anyone's permission to do so either!!

Katherine is Not here right now, and I Do Not appreciate her girlfriend coming up to me telling me this in the apartment where I am Legally on the Lease! I cannot stand people coming up to me telling me what I should do before I have to go to the bathroom to go Potty ever! I ALSO Don't Appreciate Katherine's girlfriend telling me she works fives days a week for my Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) money I am getting!! It's No One's Business Telling me that they are paying for my Social Security!!!!

PLEASE, I NEED PRAYER TO GET OUT OF HERE SOON!!!

I have to walk with Forearm Crutches now!

I am tired a lot, partially due to Katherine and her girlfriend talking all night and the girlfriend smoking in Katherine's bedroom either!! My Lungs are Very Weak because of Pneumonia six times and my Birth Defect!

October 10th, 2005

I should not be doing this, but, I packed light CDs and all my DVDs today.  I am hurting big time from the little packing I did, but, I had to do something, because I am Moving Soon!! I just cannot sit around all day and watch TV or play with my computer.. I need to face the Fact that I am Moving sooner than I think I am, so, its better not to just sit here and do Nothing! I am in the process of making some BIG changes in my life soon! Please Pray I am okay with everything and God Protects me from the Time Bomb my Room-mate is, and I Move too My Own Home Soon! I want Nothing to do with with Katherine's Life Style at all anymore! I am Also Making Changes at Kristi Ann's Haven because of some issues that came up, please be patient while I am in the process! Life Changes and It Changes for KristiAnn and her Website Kristi Ann's Haven!

There was hard knock on the Door and I was the only one home. It was a Gresham Police Officer Investigator, and he is investigating my room-mate!! I didn't know this was coming either! Its about her past and a lot of neighbors have complained to the Police about this and to the District Attorney also! I want Nothing to do with this at all!!

Please Keep me in PRAYER Because I have to face the fact God is making changes in my life for the Better! Thank You Everyone for the Nice Comments about the Pictures I posted above of the house I want to buy, it hasn't sold yet, Thank God! So, Hopefully and Prayerfully This will Work out for me sooner than Later!!

I shouldn't told Katherine, but, she pry'ed out of me then Blew up at me taking God's Name in vain at me and cursing at me. I HAD NOTHING to do with the Investigation at ALL!! So, thus I sit here Scared again! One Punch to my Chest would Kill me, because my Rebuilt Rib Cage would collapse and puncher my lungs and heart!!
Cry    Sad    Cry

Love Always, YSIC \o/

No Matter What Happends

KristiAnn
lilPrincess
MsGuidedAngel

« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 01:06:08 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2005, 06:31:48 PM »

MsGuidedAngel,

The use of swear words even though they may be partially oblated by symbols is in violation of forum rules. These have been deleted completely.

The portion of the forum rules that you violated are posted below for your convenience and attention.

Prohibited material obviously includes cursing, profanity, and "fill-in-the-blank" messages that suggest this material.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2005, 07:01:36 PM »

KristiAnn,

As of June 7th you were going to Tillamook to be with Sarah et al.  I really thought you were there already, all safe and sound.  Praise God that you got your SSDI.  Girl, you're on your way to a new life.  God knows that! Wink  He's never late.....He's never early.........He's always on time.

Grace and peace,
cris

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2005, 03:15:38 AM »

Hello KristiAnn,

We haven't heard from you in awhile, but many of us have never stopped praying for you, including me. It appears that you are nearing the end of problems associated with sharing an apartment, but I thought that you already addressed that. I really wish that you had because your situation is not good. A regular income will give you other options.

In the meantime - we are still praying for you.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 16:8 NASB  I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 04:33:20 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

Kristi Ann
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2005, 01:08:04 PM »

Thanks so much Tom and Cris!!! Grin Praise Jesus Christ that the End of me Living in this apartment is almost over soon!

MsGuidedAngel,

The use of swear words even though they may be partially oblated by symbols is in violation of forum rules. These have been deleted completely.

The portion of the forum rules that you violated are posted below for your convenience and attention.

Prohibited material obviously includes cursing, profanity, and "fill-in-the-blank" messages that suggest this material.

I editied it....  Wink

Thanks for your Non Caring Post with me, Walk a Mile in MY SHOES!

YSIC ,

KristiAnn
lilPrincess
MsGuidedAngel
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 01:11:26 PM by MsGuidedAngel » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the