Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:55:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Nothing is too small for God!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nothing is too small for God!!!  (Read 5140 times)
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2004, 03:27:58 PM »

Nothing is too small for God!   It is the human nature, I believe, to become consumed with those issues in life that we perceive as being “big” or “important”.  In doing so, it is easy to miss the many blessings that God gives.  Today for example, I had some free potato chips.  It had been sooo long since I had eaten some potato chips.  They were nothing fancy, just plain, salted chips.  Yes, they were VERY good.  Later, the same day I was given a Coke.  Typically, I don’t drink pop.  However, on occasion, I do get cravings for a little carbonated caffeine.  Today, that craving was quenched.  God does, and will, give us the desires of our heart.  Let us allow God to answer our prayers in His time and enjoy all of the blessings He gives during the interim.

I just needed to do a little bragging on God, mixed with THANKFUlNESS.  

What “little” things has God done in your life recently?  All yes, if your breathing without the aid of a resperator... you may post an "Amen" to this thread!

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 03:43:56 PM by tony » Logged
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 04:04:18 PM »

Smiley

My daughter had a flat tire on her way to school this morning - but there was air in the spare! Smiley

Last Sunday in church (we had a lot of visitors) there were about 10 people who answered the alter call!  Smiley  (I guess that could be a little bigger than a small thing.)  Grin

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 05:13:19 PM »

Smiley

My daughter had a flat tire on her way to school this morning - but there was air in the spare! Smiley

Last Sunday in church (we had a lot of visitors) there were about 10 people who answered the alter call!  Smiley  (I guess that could be a little bigger than a small thing.)  Grin

Wonderful blessings, indeed!  It is wonderful how God can multi-task... Giving blessings around the globe... all at the same time... in His own way.Grin  Thanks for sharing...   Smiley

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 03:45:29 PM by tony » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 07:20:07 AM »

I had to walk into town today (8 miles round trip,) it was raining and hailing. I got what I needed from the store and started back home. About half a mile from the store I asked God[/b] if he would stop the rain and hail long enough for me to get home. Guess what, it stopped raining and hailing. The moon came out and I had a light all the way home, (via full moon.) The whole trip took me five hours.

Praise God[/b] in the highest.

The reason my trip took so long you are wondering. I am physcially disabled.

tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 10:46:29 AM »

I had to walk into town today (8 miles round trip,) it was raining and hailing. I got what I needed from the store and started back home. About half a mile from the store I asked God[/b] if he would stop the rain and hail long enough for me to get home. Guess what, it stopped raining and hailing. The moon came out and I had a light all the way home, (via full moon.) The whole trip took me five hours.

Praise God[/b] in the highest.

The reason my trip took so long you are wondering. I am physcially disabled.

Thank you for sharing Dreamweaver!  What a wonderful testimony!  God has stopped the rain for me on several occassions.  Once my wippers on my automobile stopped working...a little prayer... and no rain!!

Your brother in Christ,

Tony
JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 01:29:42 PM »

"Wippers"Huh?  Is that right over there next to the dilly-wompers?   Huh  Grin  Lips Sealed

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 01:53:00 PM »

"Wippers"Huh?  Is that right over there next to the dilly-wompers?   Huh  Grin  Lips Sealed

They are t' thing-a-ma-bobs that move t' rain off t' winda!
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 07:40:54 PM »

You can buy them from the Mugawumps...

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 08:39:11 AM »

YEP Grin
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 09:30:30 PM »

YEP Grin
LOL  Cheesy

JudgeNot
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2004, 10:24:24 AM »

Back to the intent of this thread:  Smiley

With my health issues I get a pretty steady stream of medical bills.  The ones I dread most are from the hospital - they always seem to be at least $250 and up to $1000 a pop.

I got home last night to a bill in the mail from - yep, the dreaded hospital.  I sighed, looked at the envelope, and said one of those realy quick (but sincere) silent prayers "Lord let it be a small one..."

I opened the envelope and the grand total was....................................$11.81

I can pay that!   Grin

Now - did God actually change the total before I opened the bill?  A sceptic would say "No way!", but I say only He knows for sure!   Grin  Grin

JPD
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2004, 01:53:38 PM »

I got home last night to a bill in the mail from - yep, the dreaded hospital.  I sighed, looked at the envelope, and said one of those realy quick (but sincere) silent prayers "Lord let it be a small one..."

I opened the envelope and the grand total was....................................$11.81

I can pay that!   Grin

Now - did God actually change the total before I opened the bill?  A sceptic would say "No way!", but I say only He knows for sure!   Grin  Grin

Nothing is too small for God.  He works His miracles in those situations that matter most to His children... Grin  All yes, thanks for braging on God!!  I enjoyed it and I am certain that He did as well.

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 06:21:56 PM »

I found that God has a sence of humor.  Both my parents work and I have to take care of my sisters.  I go nutter at times.  I have to have everything on time and can't waste a minute. One day I yelled at my one sister for taking to long to get her stuff and get out of the school so that I could get my other sister and then fly to get my paper routes done.  My sister was upset and was crying, I was mean and I admitt it.  When I went home to start my paper route on time the papers weren't there.  They had a 2 hour delay.  After that I learned my lesson.  I slowly got better not careing about time and then recently my watch needs a battery that I need to get replaced so I have been not useing a watch lately.

Another time when I was driving from picking up my sister I prayed, please God let it rain a little while I am doing my route because it is hot.  Then when I was going to my second route it started to sprinkle.  I either said it out loud or in my mind, please make it rain a little more.  Then it started to pour just for about a minute.  All I could do is laugh.  It was enough to get me drenched and cooled off.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2004, 01:43:03 PM »

Thank you Kriss777

I enjoyed reading your post.  How true it is that God will teach us lessons if we will only learn.  Good to know your learning and being blessed.  I too have prayed for God to let it rain, and He has gracriously filled my request on more than one occassion.  God is indeed good!

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
DoTW

God's Listener

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2004, 01:07:32 PM »

I will rarely pray to God for things I want, but for health I pray everyday. I thank God for what he has given me, and know He has set a huge groove for me to live my life, a guidance.

Yesterday, I pray for a passing grade, an extremely hard class. I've gotten 40-60% on my tests, and other work 20-70%. I have a friend whom is take the same class and has gotten 70-100% on his workings/tests. God, thank you for the 2.25. My friend got a 2.33. Thank you Wink.

And yes God does have tons of humor, makes me laugh in dead silence, haha.

God's Listener,
Kevin

"Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply to young to understand."

"I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life" (1 John 5:13)."
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the