Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:41:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Nothing is too small for God!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nothing is too small for God!!!  (Read 5151 times)
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2004, 09:23:39 AM »

I will rarely pray to God for things I want, but for health I pray everyday. I thank God for what he has given me, and know He has set a huge groove for me to live my life, a guidance.

Yesterday, I pray for a passing grade, an extremely hard class. I've gotten 40-60% on my tests, and other work 20-70%. I have a friend whom is take the same class and has gotten 70-100% on his workings/tests. God, thank you for the 2.25. My friend got a 2.33. Thank you Wink.

And yes God does have tons of humor, makes me laugh in dead silence, haha.

God's Listener,
Kevin

Kevin,

Thank you for sharing what God has done for you!  I too have prayed for God's assistance on tests.  Indeed, I liked to even thank Him silently as I answered each question.  He has gotton me through many difficult tests.

Welcome to Christians Unite!  I look forward to many faith building conversations.

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
cocoa88

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 08:07:49 PM »

Hi!  This summer I decided to do something with my extra time instead of lying around, so I called parents and asked them to call me if they needed me to babysit sometime.  On monday, I had to babysat for these two little boys (3yrs and 14 months). Well, let me just say they are full of energy and well were just being boys! The three year old always gets into trouble, and you know the younger brother just want to be like his older brother so I had my hands full all day long!  I prayed to God monday morning that mabye he could help me out a little...and he did!!! When I got to the house where they lived they boy's dad told me the 3 year old was going to the beach with his grandma!  I was so excited to have a break!!!  God definitely answers prayers!!!

By the way- I would recommend that everyone should read The Purpose Driven Life, it is well worth your money!! I'm reading it now, and I have grown so much closer to God than before!

"There is nothing-absolutely nothing- more important than developing a friendship with God."

"Once you understand that life is a test, nothing is insignificant in your life."
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 09:35:55 PM »

The Purpose Driven Life is awesome I read parts of it.  They have a church program about it.  They did that at my church and it seemed to work pretty good.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
tony

Your Brother in Christ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 11:52:21 AM »

Hi!  This summer I decided to do something with my extra time instead of lying around, so I called parents and asked them to call me if they needed me to babysit sometime.  On monday, I had to babysat for these two little boys (3yrs and 14 months). Well, let me just say they are full of energy and well were just being boys! The three year old always gets into trouble, and you know the younger brother just want to be like his older brother so I had my hands full all day long!  I prayed to God monday morning that mabye he could help me out a little...and he did!!! When I got to the house where they lived they boy's dad told me the 3 year old was going to the beach with his grandma!  I was so excited to have a break!!!  God definitely answers prayers!!!

Cocoa...Thanks for sharing your story!  Yes, God does answer prayer.  It seem the things that other people would see as being "small" are actually meaningful to us.  I went to the green house the other day to buy plants and wouldn't ya know they were having a sale...buy one get one free!  I thanked God!

Well, keep praying, and reading!

Your Brother in Christ,

Tony
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the