Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  selfish prayer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: selfish prayer  (Read 2273 times)
Reba
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2004, 09:15:27 AM »

Carolynn is finishing up kemo. She is a fighter and doing well, The kemo makes her feel real yukie but is not to violent throwing up etc. She also has has a nice shape to her bald head  Wink.

Well i started this thread about the sale of our house. We have commited to another house and have an offer in excrow on this one. When your realtor ends a meeting with prayer there is hope they (realtors) are not used car salesmen at the nite job!
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2004, 11:50:57 AM »

Carolynn is finishing up kemo. She is a fighter and doing well, The kemo makes her feel real yukie but is not to violent throwing up etc. She also has has a nice shape to her bald head  Wink.
Glad that she is doing well! Does she know the Lord?

Well i started this thread about the sale of our house. We have commited to another house and have an offer in excrow on this one. When your realtor ends a meeting with prayer there is hope they (realtors) are not used car salesmen at the nite job!
Oh, wonderful! One of our realtors was brought to the Lord when she witnessed the closeness between us and the people who bought our house, who are also Christians.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Reba
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2004, 12:56:52 AM »

Willow,

Glad that she is doing well! Does she know the Lord?

Years back i could have answered your question in a flash! NO!  Seems the more heart knowledge i gain of Him and His Word the more i see His grace and mercy. I have learned much from the so called "unsaved". Bet you have too  Smiley  

Reba
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2004, 03:00:01 AM »

Hey guys,

Sarah, (my should be sister-in-law but my dumb brother has not married her yet) has gone into premature labour. The child has Potters syndrome. If little JC lives he will need a kidney transplant with in about week, he only has one and it is 'broke'. His lungs are not delvopled... Sarah has asked for prayer while telling me about being angry with God and knowing how doumb that is...

My extended family was held tight together for years  It was held through prayer.... Looking back i see the loss of Dad, this family's man of God, with that loss went the glue, from the human side of  this life. Before dawn Dad was out side lifting us before the throne....

All  you fathers reading this please keep this verse close to your heart and teach it to your sons for their families....

Lam 2:19  Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
Reba
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2004, 10:47:26 AM »

The baby died this morning ..... Mom and Dad still need prayer ...

sorry about the triple posts the computer went bezurk
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 01:01:57 AM by Reba » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2004, 12:44:26 PM »

Sorry to hear that Reba. I am praying for both of them.

I added it also to Nov., prayer thread.

Reba
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2004, 10:58:22 AM »

The baby's Mom and Dad are getting married this Friday! I have been very busy helping with the planning etc. Chuck and Sarah need your contiuned prayers.

Once again i can "look back" and see the wonderfull mighty hand of God. He is always there even when we are.... to busy to see..... to hurt to believe...to confused to understand...  Thanks Lord  Smiley

Shylynne
Gold Member

Oh that I might kiss the feet of God!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2005, 06:55:56 PM »

The baby's Mom and Dad are getting married this Friday! I have been very busy helping with the planning etc. Chuck and Sarah need your contiuned prayers.

Once again i can "look back" and see the wonderfull mighty hand of God. He is always there even when we are.... to busy to see..... to hurt to believe...to confused to understand...  Thanks Lord  Smiley

amen!

“Christianity isn't all that complicated … it's Jesus.”   — Joni Eareckson Tada

There is no force on earth as powerful as one human soul set ablaze with the Spirit of God -  Shylynne
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the