Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  IRAQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IRAQ  (Read 3868 times)
charlie

Yes2Truth

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2003, 10:52:16 PM »

He teaches us factually through His Word and has done for generations.  His word is written for all people not just vain intellectuals and scientists.  Geologists like all ists have there own agendas and that's not God's agenda.  They pluck numbers out of the air and rely on carbon dating which is a flawed measuring system ie one size fits all.

"Put not your trust in princes nor in men"  

I often think how lucky our ancestors were who didn't have all these servants of the devil ramming mumbo jumbo data down their throats.    
msmjm54

Jesus Is Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2003, 11:23:36 PM »

This taken from the International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia:

"The description in Job 41 has been thought by some to refer to the whale, but while the whale suits better the expressions denoting great strength, the words apply best on the whole to the crocodile. Moreover, the whale is very seldom found in the Mediterranean, while the crocodile is abundant in the Nile, and has been known to occur in at least one river of Palestine, the Zarḳa, North of Jaffa. For a discussion of the behemoth and leviathan as mythical creatures, see EB, under the word “Behemoth” and “Leviathan.” The points in the description which may well apply to the crocodile are the great invulnerability, the strong and close scales, the limbs and the teeth. It must be admitted that there are many expressions which a modern scientist would not use with reference to the crocodile, but the Book of Job is neither modern nor scientific, but poetical and ancient."

In reference to Job 41:1

Unless God claims that dinosaurs once walked the earth, I will stick with what He does tell us in the Bible.  Its easy for man to be snickered into the things that man and the devil wants us to believe.  The devil is constantly trying to discredit God and His creation so as to cause us to loose faith in Him.  True?
Think on all the other lies the devil has tried to make man believe that when it comes down to it, its intended to mock God and His creation and how He has told us to live.

JESUS IS LORD!

Prov 3:5,6
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding...In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."
ebia
Gold Member

umm

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2003, 11:47:05 PM »

Unless God claims that dinosaurs once walked the earth, I will stick with what He does tell us in the Bible.  Its easy for man to be snickered into the things that man and the devil wants us to believe.  The devil is constantly trying to discredit God and His creation so as to cause us to loose faith in Him.  True?
The bible doesn't mention kangaroos, so I take it they don't exist either.

"You shall know the truth, the truth shall set you free.

Christ doesn't need lies or censorship.
Justanotherfollowe

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2003, 04:17:20 PM »

Reading from my contemporary English version of the bible in Genesis 1:21 So God made the giant sea monsters and all the living creature's that swim in the ocean........ Now can anyone tell me what most scientist believe all dinosaurs came from?........The sea duh.... So I guess you could say that the sea monster was the first dinosaur that God made, Or like many have said already Satan is the master of desaption, and can make man see and think thing's that aren't real.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the