Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:18:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  DO YOU BELIEVE?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE?  (Read 13038 times)
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2003, 08:01:53 PM »

1)   YES & NO.
2)   Ofcorse, NO. If GOD begat a son then that son will be another GOD! And if I accepted GOD to beget a son then I can not deny another son and son and so on as grandfather and grandson. If I accept a begotten son for GOD then I will accept a begotten daughter. Giving birth is an animal act and GOD is forbid!
3)   YES
4)   YES, Is a good and honor man the same with a bad and immoral man? if yes then where is the JUSTICE of GOD?
5)   YES but not as the CHURCH wants! Which is a fabricated GOSPEL of A,B,C and D (a Pagan Gospel).

Let us to CHECK this PAGAN faith . . .

Tis such a shame to see people that do not believe the word of God.  Not only that but it seems you claim to believe in Christianity, yet you have not a clue what it teaches since you think that God's justice is based on your beliefs.  If God were just the way you claim we'd all burn forever.  However luckily the LORD does love us and provided a sinnless lamb on our behalf.  In so doing Jesus Christ THE ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God, paid the price for our sins and our faith in him grants us salvation.

Our righteousness are as filthy rags before the LORD, so to think anything you do warrants you anything is so foolish it's sad.

You write and post silly things like a man who trusts in the knowledge of man, and not that of God.  Bad move.

The Angles whom God created (a great host of them were present when HE laid the earth's solid foundations, Job 38:4-7; and where also present [with the Angel of the Lord vs 7] when Jesus was born in Bethlehem, Luke 2:9-15])

Angles who are immortal , are called "sons of God" , Job 1:6,2:1; but, they in no way are like the [b ]Son of God[/b],  because he is called The only begotten Son of GOD", Jhn 1:18

The Apostle John goes on to write the following;

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father:

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 Jhn 2:21-23

posted by brother 10,

Ofcorse, NO. If GOD begat a son then that son will be another GOD! And if I accepted GOD to beget a son then I can not deny another son and son and so on as grandfather and grandson. If I accept a begotten son for GOD then I will accept a begotten daughter. Giving birth is an animal act and GOD is forbid!

The word of God always exposes the lie and the liars, whose father is, the father of lies.

Who, has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  (2Cor 4:3-4)

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2003, 08:25:51 PM »

The word of God always exposes the lie and the liars, whose father is, the father of lies.

Who, has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  (2Cor 4:3-4)

Petro

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

AMEN!, thank you brother. This Scripture cuts to the heart of the matter very quickly. This blindness is a horrible thing, especially when the WORD is heard and rejected.

In Christ,
Tom

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2003, 08:57:12 PM »

Petro

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

AMEN!, thank you brother. This Scripture cuts to the heart of the matter very quickly. This blindness is a horrible thing, especially when the WORD is heard and rejected.

In Christ,
Tom

Amen,

Jesus spoke to the religious men of His day;

If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.]
10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.]
2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.]
3  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.]
4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.]
5  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.]
6  This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.]
8  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.]
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.]
11  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.]
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.]
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.]
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.]
17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.]
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
[/color]

This matter of NOT willing to acknowledge the TRUTH. involves the WILL.   They are perfectly happy being in bondage to sinb.

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2003, 09:51:38 PM »

This matter of NOT willing to acknowledge the TRUTH. involves the WILL.   They are perfectly happy being in bondage to sinb.

Petro

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

AMEN! again brother. I love the portion of Scripture you posted. The description of Jesus Christ being the Good Shepherd and believers being HIS flock is beautiful and accurate. HE cares for us and loves us to the extent that HE gave HIS life for us. HE arose from the dead and we follow HIM as our LIVING LORD AND SAVIOUR. If we let HIM guide us and follow HIM, HE will lead us to peace, joy, and eternal happiness. Thanks be unto God for HIS unspeakable GIFT.

In Christ,
Tom

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2003, 11:12:08 PM »

Petro

Oklahoma Howdy to Petro,

AMEN! again brother. I love the portion of Scripture you posted. The description of Jesus Christ being the Good Shepherd and believers being HIS flock is beautiful and accurate. HE cares for us and loves us to the extent that HE gave HIS life for us. HE arose from the dead and we follow HIM as our LIVING LORD AND SAVIOUR. If we let HIM guide us and follow HIM, HE will lead us to peace, joy, and eternal happiness. Thanks be unto God for HIS unspeakable GIFT.

In Christ,
Tom

Amen..again to you..

So, rather than focus on questions which do gender strife, this is the meat of the unsearchable riches of Christ which need to be preached.

Since God has ordained that, it is by the preaching of His word, men are to be saved.

All other subjects;  ei; "the son will be just another god", are fruitless, since by this question, it is evident HE has already been overlooked, and His own claim to be (Jhn 10:36-38), "The Son ofg God" not saying anything of what the Angel proclaimed to Mary (Lk  1:35)

If Jesus is not who He claimed to be, what need is there to quote the Bible??

[/b]  Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
  In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
  Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
  Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.[/b]  (Heb 10:5-9)

God Bless
Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2003, 05:58:27 PM »

Amen..again to you..

So, rather than focus on questions which do gender strife, this is the meat of the unsearchable riches of Christ which need to be preached.

Since God has ordained that, it is by the preaching of His word, men are to be saved.

Oklahoma Howdy to Brother Petro,

I have been thinking about and praying about this specific subject over the last several days. I know there are times to be bold, times to be meek, and times to be quiet. I am somewhat confused about part of this. I have no confusion at all about contending for the fact that Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God, very God, our Lord and Saviour, and like topics.

The questions or confusion comes with discussions among believers. Is it a discussion, or is it an argument? Is there some good in it, or does it simply create strife? How long or how short are we to take such topics among believers? There are many portions of the Bible that deal with this issue and others, and I'm trying to study these portions of Scripture right now. I don't have a clear understanding yet, but I know that I have a problem of being too bold most of the time.   Smiley

In Christ,
Tom

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 06:19:28 PM »

Amen..again to you..

I have been thinking about and praying about this specific subject over the last several days. I know there are times to be bold, times to be meek, and times to be quiet. I am somewhat confused about part of this. I have no confusion at all about contending for the fact that Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God, very God, our Lord and Saviour, and like topics.

The questions or confusion comes with discussions among believers. Is it a discussion, or is it an argument? Is there some good in it, or does it simply create strife? How long or how short are we to take such topics among believers? There are many portions of the Bible that deal with this issue and others, and I'm trying to study these portions of Scripture right now. I don't have a clear understanding yet, but I know that I have a problem of being too bold most of the time.   Smiley

In Christ,
Tom

Tom,

I know what you mean.

The scripture verse which I quoted, is addressed to believers, when speaking with believers.

There are believers which are stunted in their spiritual growth, because they, they are like babes, still needing milk, they stumble at the same word, which the unbelivers stumble at, of which the scriptures speaks of as a stone.

Th Apostle wrote the following;

1 Cor
2:16  For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
3:1  And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2  I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3  For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

And again,

Heb 5
13  For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

You have been around little children who do not mind the parents, and when the parents try and discipline them, they argue, and talk back to their mother or father, they won't even listen to other adults; well this is the rerason their no sense in conbt5ending with these, if they do not submit themselves to the Spirit, there will be nothing but argument, envying, strife, and division as verse 3 above says.

On the other hand, concenring unbelievers, they declare their own unbelief, and reject the scriptures, while quoting them, argument, envying, strife and confusion is made by these to deny what is written, so they may justify themselves.

It is all vain, and is evidenced by setting and resetting the principles of the doctrine of Christ,laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. (Heb 6:1-2)

And it is done to deceive many, who are not grounded in the word of faith.

I say contend for the faith, pray that you may discern, when to speak and when to hold thy peace.

But hold nothing back when confronting the fiery darts of the wicked one, put on the whole armor of God, therefore and stand,  I say , having done all to stand in the evil day. (Eph 6)

God Bless,

Petro

« Last Edit: August 12, 2003, 06:34:11 PM by Petro » Logged

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2003, 06:35:01 PM »

posted by brother10 as reply #32, re: Do You Believe?

"If Jesus is not who He claimed to be, what need is there to quote the Bible??"
The problem is the pain priestly forgeries!! Jesus never claimed to be GOD!

brother 10,
Why do you quote the bible, if you do not believe nor understand the bible??

Jesus claimed to be equal with the Father, note; Jhn 10:30;
"I and my Father are one."
In its context this passage, makes it plain, the jews who heard this, understood Him to claim, He occupied the same glory with the Father, Please note their answer at verse 33;
"..........................because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

As for your question;
However, again I am asking you the question which you could not answer it:
why all the teachings which you consider it to be true is only CUT & PASTE from PAGANISM?
It simply is nonsense.
The fact is the teaching s you conisder to be true, are nothin g but foolishness, this is why you ask, foolish questions.......

Am I exagerating, when I say you are foolish, here is your next statement;
posted in reply #33 by brother10
Despite the accident of the crucifixion and the so many contradictions surrounding this story, like:

What you call an accident was planned by God from the begining.
Note;  Acts 2:23, And it was no accident that ungodly men, who are ignorant of the scriptures and will of God, took this Jesus, and crucified Him, for if they would have known; the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. (1 Cor 2:7-8)
The only cut and paste here, is in your mind, which is cut and pasted...

Petro

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2003, 03:54:07 AM »

posted by brother10 as reply #32, re: Do You Believe?

"If Jesus is not who He claimed to be, what need is there to quote the Bible??"
The problem is the pain priestly forgeries!! Jesus never claimed to be GOD!

brother 10,
Why do you quote the bible, if you do not believe nor understand the bible??

Jesus claimed to be equal with the Father, note; Jhn 10:30;
"I and my Father are one."
In its context this passage, makes it plain, the jews who heard this, understood Him to claim, He occupied the same glory with the Father, Please note their answer at verse 33;
"..........................because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

As for your question;
However, again I am asking you the question which you could not answer it:
why all the teachings which you consider it to be true is only CUT & PASTE from PAGANISM?
It simply is nonsense.
The fact is the teaching s you conisder to be true, are nothin g but foolishness, this is why you ask, foolish questions.......

Am I exagerating, when I say you are foolish, here is your next statement;
posted in reply #33 by brother10
Despite the accident of the crucifixion and the so many contradictions surrounding this story, like:

What you call an accident was planned by God from the begining.
Note;  Acts 2:23, And it was no accident that ungodly men, who are ignorant of the scriptures and will of God, took this Jesus, and crucified Him, for if they would have known; the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. (1 Cor 2:7-8)
The only cut and paste here, is in your mind, which is cut and pasted...

Petro

Thanks Brother

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2003, 01:03:42 PM »

Thanks again Petro, Amen

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2003, 07:32:15 PM »

brother10,

The nonsense you print, is a waste of time, and not even worth reading.

Let alone spending time answering it.

I suppose you don't believe this verse either??

It plainly is refering to Jesus.
1 Tim 3
16  ...............God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

The next verses remind me of, the times and seasons, when many will deny this very truth.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

We are living these times out right now.. what do you think??

Petro

Petro

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2003, 12:03:32 AM »

brother10,

I think you hit the nail on the head. I gave up in reading brother10's posts, and I'm not sure who he is a brother to or why he chose "brother" as part of his nick.

Further, I don't have a clue why he's here except that, "Misery loves company". I'm absolutely sure that he will not be able to cause doubt for the Christians here in their Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. However, I'm sad that he may be able to cause some doubt for those who are lost and have come here looking for Christ.

Brother, if you ever hear me say that I'm thinking about budda or pagans, please send the guys in the white coats to take me away.  Grin

If I am absolutely FORCED to convert to something else, let me just be a "munchkin", like on the Wizard of Oz. They have cute voices and are small enough to get in and out of tight places.  If I can't be a "munchkin", let me be a woodpecker so I can bang my head up against trees.  Grin

In Christ,
Tom

Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2003, 12:20:09 AM »

brother10,

I think you hit the nail on the head. I gave up in reading brother10's posts, and I'm not sure who he is a brother to or why he chose "brother" as part of his nick.

Further, I don't have a clue why he's here except that, "Misery loves company". I'm absolutely sure that he will not be able to cause doubt for the Christians here in their Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. However, I'm sad that he may be able to cause some doubt for those who are lost and have come here looking for Christ.

Brother, if you ever hear me say that I'm thinking about budda or pagans, please send the guys in the white coats to take me away.  Grin

If I am absolutely FORCED to convert to something else, let me just be a "munchkin", like on the Wizard of Oz. They have cute voices and are small enough to get in and out of tight places.  If I can't be a "munchkin", let me be a woodpecker so I can bang my head up against trees.  Grin

In Christ,
Tom

Tom,

Well its a shame, brother10, doesn't consider the truth of the scriptures instead  of some other sources he considers to be inspired.

And I know your feelings, count me in, to whom else shall we go, only Jesus, has the words of eternal life..

God Bless you,

Petro

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2003, 03:53:36 AM »

In Christ,
Tom

Tom,

Well its a shame, brother10, doesn't consider the truth of the scriptures instead  of some other sources he considers to be inspired.

And I know your feelings, count me in, to whom else shall we go, only Jesus, has the words of eternal life..

God Bless you,

Petro

Amen Brothers

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Petro
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2003, 11:45:03 PM »

Bro10,

Just one word, ...................... Garvage.

Petro

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the