Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  DO YOU BELIEVE?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE?  (Read 13022 times)
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2003, 05:16:25 PM »

DO YOU BELIEVE?

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb. 11:6

1. DO YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED HOLY WORD OF GOD?

YES [_] For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

NO [_] He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

2. DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

YES [_] NO [_]

3. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A SINNER?

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20

Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin? Proverbs 20:9

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

YES [_] NO [_]

4. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN BE JUSTIFIED OF YOUR SINS BY DOING GOOD WORKS?

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. Romans 11:6

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:5

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Romans 3:24

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5

YES [_] NO [_]

5. DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) OF CHRIST?

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Cor. 15:1-4

A. ALL YOUR SINS WERE PLACED UPON JESUS CHRIST.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1 Peter 3:18

B. JESUS CHRIST SHED HIS HOLY BLOOD UPON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS.

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Colossians 1:14

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. Colossians 1:20

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

C. JESUS CHRIST DIED AND WENT TO HELL (THE GRAVE) PAYING THE PENALTY FOR YOUR SINS

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. Acts 2:31

D. JESUS CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD THE THIRD DAY WITHOUT YOUR SINS THAT HE BORE ON THE CROSS.

And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Colossians 2:13

Jesus said:

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23-24

DO YOU BELIEVE?

YES [_] NO [_]

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 05:36:35 AM »

1. YES

2. YES

3. YES

4. NO

5. YES

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 01:29:31 PM »

DO YOU BELIEVE?

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb. 11:6

1. DO YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE INSPIRED HOLY WORD OF GOD?

YES [_] For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

NO [_] He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

2. DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36

YES [_] NO [_]

3. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A SINNER?

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20

Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin? Proverbs 20:9

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1 John 1:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

YES [_] NO [_]

4. DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN BE JUSTIFIED OF YOUR SINS BY DOING GOOD WORKS?

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. Romans 11:6

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:5

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Romans 3:24

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5

YES [_] NO [_]

5. DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS) OF CHRIST?

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Cor. 15:1-4

A. ALL YOUR SINS WERE PLACED UPON JESUS CHRIST.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1 Peter 3:18

B. JESUS CHRIST SHED HIS HOLY BLOOD UPON THE CROSS FOR YOUR SINS.

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Colossians 1:14

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. Colossians 1:20

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:9

C. JESUS CHRIST DIED AND WENT TO HELL (THE GRAVE) PAYING THE PENALTY FOR YOUR SINS

He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. Acts 2:31

D. JESUS CHRIST ROSE FROM THE DEAD THE THIRD DAY WITHOUT YOUR SINS THAT HE BORE ON THE CROSS.

And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. 1 Corinthians 15:17

Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Colossians 2:13

Jesus said:

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23-24

DO YOU BELIEVE?

YES [_] NO [_]

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 01:43:00 PM »

1. YES

2. YES

3. YES

4. NO

5. YES

Brother Love Smiley
Thats a A+ Brother Love Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 03:02:27 PM »

Ollie, you get a F-   Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Wreck N Sow

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 08:12:10 PM »

I believe im sick of you puttin down the GOD of old testament, not having a clue that HE is also the same GOD in the new testament.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2003, 12:14:52 AM »

I believe im sick of you puttin down the GOD of old testament, not having a clue that HE is also the same GOD in the new testament.

Hello Wreck,

It appears that you are the one doing that. You deny the power of the blood of Jesus and God's Grace in HIS GIFT to you, THE GOOD NEWS, THE GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD, and Salvation that you could never earn or deserve. If anyone mentions the Grace of God, you show up with your denial, saying that you can do it yourself, and attempt to set fire to the Gospel of the Grace of God. And now, a troll has arrived to assist you, but you will fail.

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2003, 02:00:02 AM »

1)   YES & NO.
2)   Ofcorse, NO. If GOD begat a son then that son will be another GOD! And if I accepted GOD to beget a son then I can not deny another son and son and so on as grandfather and grandson. If I accept a begotten son for GOD then I will accept a begotten daughter. Giving birth is an animal act and GOD is forbid!
3)   YES
4)   YES, Is a good and honor man the same with a bad and immoral man? if yes then where is the JUSTICE of GOD?
5)   YES but not as the CHURCH wants! Which is a fabricated GOSPEL of A,B,C and D (a Pagan Gospel).

Let us to CHECK this PAGAN faith . . .

Tis such a shame to see people that do not believe the word of God.  Not only that but it seems you claim to believe in Christianity, yet you have not a clue what it teaches since you think that God's justice is based on your beliefs.  If God were just the way you claim we'd all burn forever.  However luckily the LORD does love us and provided a sinnless lamb on our behalf.  In so doing Jesus Christ THE ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God, paid the price for our sins and our faith in him grants us salvation.

Our righteousness are as filthy rags before the LORD, so to think anything you do warrants you anything is so foolish it's sad.

You write and post silly things like a man who trusts in the knowledge of man, and not that of God.  Bad move.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2003, 05:54:35 AM »

brothel10,

UM??, so what are you doing here on a Christian Forum? Are you here to save and convert all of us poor Christians? If so, are we to worship you, or who do you have in mind?

Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2003, 06:59:42 AM »

Besm ALLAH Arrahman Arraheem (In the name of God the Most Gracious the Most Merciful)

All of my thanks are to my brothers who are sharing me their ideas to gain the truth like Ambassador4christ, Wreck, Blackeyed and Saved4ever. I am here putting a questions about demmi-godman the Christ and the another version of Paganism,Christianity which is only a cut-paste of the Ancient Pagans.

The true Savior, the only and unique begotten son of God and his death for our sins in three days graving then his resurrection is the SAME BANNER of the ANCIENT MYSTERIES ever told before the birthday of Jesus himself. All of the emotion words which we get here from the beloved followers of Christianity is only cut-paste of PAGANISM. Every Pagan relgion claims that his SAVIOR is the true while the truth is everyone of them cutting and pasting from the other. The later version of paganism, Christianity is not new but a repeat of the paganism and it is not unique but settling between tens of the same emotional lie.  

However, If you born as a Hindu you will say that KRISHNA is the SAVIOR, SON of God who died for my sins, and resurrected again after his death, assended to heaven, and you will ignore JESUS holding him as a MYTH and FALSE GOD, and will claim that the Hindu scripture is the true Word of God and is GOOD NEWS for the believers as it is GRACE of God and you will quote JOYFOLLY from it the words which you like, and will claim that the Christian scripture is false.
But if you born as a Zoroastrian you will say that is Mithra, and if you born as a Buddhist you will say that is Buddha …. And on and on.

Every one is programmed by his PARENTS or ENVIRONMENT.

It's always good to know how uninformed some people are.  There has never been any other person claimed as a sinless person nor that they paid for anyone's sins.  Where do you come up with this garbage?  You can continue to worship your moon god but like every other religion, none of them deal with sin including islam.  Everything else including some false teaching denominations of christianity teach that man must earn his way to heaven.  This is far from the truth and that's what makes it so much different.

Jesus died on the cross for your sins , repent and believe on Christ Jesus and you too can have salvation.

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2003, 01:43:08 PM »

OUOTE Saved_4ever:

It's always good to know how uninformed some people are.  There has never been any other person claimed as a sinless person nor that they paid for anyone's sins.  Where do you come up with this garbage?  You can continue to worship your moon god but like every other religion, none of them deal with sin including islam.  Everything else including some false teaching denominations of christianity teach that man must earn his way to heaven.  This is far from the truth and that's what makes it so much different.

Jesus died on the cross for your sins , repent and believe on Christ Jesus and you too can have salvation.

--------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN Brother

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

ollie
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2003, 08:00:08 PM »

Sorry, thought I was helping move the topic along. Misunderstood that it was a test and grades were being given out. My post is gone.

Thank God for Jesus Christ the Lord.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 04:15:14 AM »

Thank God for Jesus Christ the Lord.

Amen!

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2003, 02:54:49 PM »

Listen, bro, Maybe you are not getting it, no mater how much you bash us, we are all going to remand Christians, for the simple reason that we have been told all you are telling us, and we have researched it, and found it to be untrue.

Instead of trying to bash out beliefs, why don’t you try and tell us why what you believe is so great? It is easy to bash someone else, all you have to do is twist the facts in your favor, and your Church/denomination/religion/cult will follow blindly. Every Christian on the face of the earth can do exactly what you are doing right now, twisting the fact, refusing to listen to truth, and spouting off ignorance. We don’t care! Try telling us why your beliefs are so great, and maybe we will listen, or at least respect you. By continuing to bash out faith, you only give us more reason to ignore you, and what you are saying. When you have something true to say, something that could save out eternal souls, we will still continue to ignore you! If you really want us to listen to you, then tell us your beliefs.

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2003, 03:31:59 PM »

Listen, bro, Maybe you are not getting it, no mater how much you bash us, we are all going to remand Christians, for the simple reason that we have been told all you are telling us, and we have researched it, and found it to be untrue.

Instead of trying to bash out beliefs, why don’t you try and tell us why what you believe is so great? It is easy to bash someone else, all you have to do is twist the facts in your favor, and your Church/denomination/religion/cult will follow blindly. Every Christian on the face of the earth can do exactly what you are doing right now, twisting the fact, refusing to listen to truth, and spouting off ignorance. We don’t care! Try telling us why your beliefs are so great, and maybe we will listen, or at least respect you. By continuing to bash out faith, you only give us more reason to ignore you, and what you are saying. When you have something true to say, something that could save out eternal souls, we will still continue to ignore you! If you really want us to listen to you, then tell us your beliefs.

Grin

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the