Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:43:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 502021 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: December 02, 2005, 09:34:47 AM »

that 4 car garage could probably be converted into a 4 star hotel  Grin Grin

That would have taken a lot of doing.   Wink Cheesy

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: December 02, 2005, 09:51:06 AM »

Grin Grin Grin  I'll help   Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: December 13, 2005, 01:18:50 PM »

Hey Check it out, PR, BEP, DW, Allinall. I'm a GOLD MEMBER now  Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 13, 2005, 01:30:45 PM »

Wow!! Gold stars to match your character.  Mine are blue??

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #784 on: December 13, 2005, 01:34:54 PM »

I think mine are blue, as well. Cheesy

Congratulations Maria! Grin

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 14, 2005, 07:24:42 AM »

I think mine are blue, as well. Cheesy

Congratulations Maria! Grin
That was such a sweet thing to say PR.  Cheesy
Your stars are blue my dear brothers because simply put, you are the diamonds in this forum.
I say we should have a CU Administrators day

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: December 19, 2005, 02:28:46 PM »

Brother John How wonderful to see you. How are you feeling? We are all still praying for you. It's great to see you back.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: December 20, 2005, 11:41:15 AM »

Brothers and Sister, I am sad  Sad
to see that a lot of people have been awol  Wink
from the forum for a few days, I am praying for each and everyone of you. I know that with Christmas only 5 Days away many of us are busy....but you are all missed, I pray that after Christmas I will start seeing more of all the awol's

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 20, 2005, 12:19:56 PM »

Amen to that Sister Maria, I too am praying for all.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: December 21, 2005, 01:26:28 AM »

Brothers and Sister, I am sad  Sad
to see that a lot of people have been awol  Wink
from the forum for a few days, I am praying for each and everyone of you. I know that with Christmas only 5 Days away many of us are busy....but you are all missed, I pray that after Christmas I will start seeing more of all the awol's

AMEN,

I have been busy at Church, thats why I haven't been on durning the day.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 21, 2005, 02:39:07 PM »

Brothers and Sister, I am sad  :(
to see that a lot of people have been awol  ;)

Hello Sister Maria,

I was thinking about many things while reading your post. Many people are away, traveling, visiting family, and using the few extra days off for special things, hopefully with JESUS as the focus for the special events. I was just smiling and thinking that JESUS can be and should be the focus every day, not just at Christmas.

I was also thinking about many sweet Christians who are such a joy to see and talk to any day of the year. Many of the ones I'm thinking about are already home with the LORD and many more are still here like a LIGHT, the LIGHT of JESUS from within that is a beacon for the lost and an encouragement for the saved. Everyone knows many Christians who are filled with joy and the love of JESUS. Hopefully, we all fit this description most of the time. GOD has peace and joy that He extends to every day, and it's like the other riches He wants to give us. Then, it's a matter of sharing those riches with others.

Christians could say something like the following every day:  JESUS CHRIST is KING! May the Joy and Peace of JESUS fill your hearts and homes this day.

I give thanks that we don't have to wait for Christmas or any other day to enjoy the many blessings God has given to us and give thanks. Every day is a good day to say:

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

I do hope and pray that your hearts and homes are filled with the Joy and Peace of JESUS every day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 3:5-10 NASB  Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body And refreshment to your bones. Honor the LORD from your wealth And from the first of all your produce; So your barns will be filled with plenty And your vats will overflow with new wine.

ggamble

My hope is in my calling.

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 21, 2005, 11:05:21 PM »

Amen, Amen and Amen

blackeyedpeas, greetings

I appreciated the reply on the other thread, "Saved, what happened".  Blessed be His name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of something I read Dec. 20th from David Jeremiah's "Turning Points", that runs in lines with what your reply was here, I'll share it here now, if I may.

A CHISTLIKE CHISTMAS

Though He was rich,  ,  , He became poor.
2 Corinthians 8:9

Poor, distraught Johnny.  It was Christmas morning, and he had opened the last of his eleven presents. There wasn't a twelfth one, and he felt as deflated as a leaky hot water bottle. How strange that our culture has turned Christmas inside out, making it a frenzy of materialism, greed, indebtedness, and exhaustion.
Christmas, to Jesus, meant selflessness. Though "in the form of God, [He] did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant' (Philippians 2:6-7)
Christmas, to Jesus meant service. He came not to be catered to but to minister to others (Mark 10:45). He wasn't as interested in being given to, as in giving. He gave Himself, and in giving Himself, He gave His all.
Christmas, to Jesus, meant submission. In claiming to be "sent" from heaven, He implied His obedience to the Sender--His Father. And Christmas, to Jesus, meant sacrifice. His birth set the stage for Calvary.
God's people must reverse the trends of our culture and begin seeing our Lord's birth as He saw it. Can you think of a way in which you can be selfless, submissive, sacrificing servant today? If so, you've got a divine corner on Christmas.

After reading this, I could see all that the Lord had been doing in me, in doing His will towards others this year. It's all about Him. Thats what He has had me put on the shopping list for quite a few this year.  Jesus is the Word, in the form of LAB-NIV's.

And this world wants to take Christ out of Christmas, when they know it is all about Him deep down, truly. When I hear this in the media, it just makes me feel, feel for them, I pray for them.

May the Lord, bless thee, and keep thee
only, always for Jesus
in the love of a brother
ggamble

« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 11:07:57 PM by ggamble » Logged

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 22, 2005, 08:48:17 AM »

Brothers & Sisters in Christ I want to let all of you how very special all of you are. It is so wonderful to see that no matter where we are, how old or how young we are, whether we are talented or not, whether we are bursting with energy and in good health or whether we are disabled, ill, missing limbs, or unable to use our physical bodies to it's full capacities, or whether we have met personaly or not. WE ARE CONNECTED to the BODY of CHRIST. We are beautiful in His sight, we are the apple of His eye. WOW. I will make a joyful noise unto the Lord. We all have the most wonderful thing in common; we are the children of God, what more can anyone ever want. We are so blessed, our Father blesses us each and every day, and I want to bless Him, praise Him, worship Him, and adore Him everyday of the rest of my life and that means eternity!!!
Does anyone in the world truely care about total strangers? Do they seek to find a person that they can build up, give emotional support to, pray for, and even offer financial assistance to even if it's not just jumping on the band wagon, because everyone else is doing it and "it's for a good cause"? Now it is up to us to share our gift from God, The Good News of the Gospel, with the rest of the world. But our giving, sharing is to be done everyday. What a wonderful gift, IT MEANS EVERYTHING to me.
Brothers & Sisters, I just wanted to share that thought with all of you, because it comes from the heart.
Merry Christmas to all of you. May God bless you abundantly

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 23, 2005, 02:38:50 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I sure have enjoyed this thread. It's just Brothers and Sisters in Christ having good, clean fun and fellowship. GOD has allowed us to have a lot of love here, and I give thanks for that. Most of all, I give thanks that JESUS CHRIST loved us enough to die for us, HE is our Living Lord and Saviour, HE loves and keeps us, and we belong to HIM for ETERNITY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

JESUS CHRIST IS KING!!

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 5:14-16 NASB  "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;  nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #794 on: December 23, 2005, 02:55:31 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I sure have enjoyed this thread. It's just Brothers and Sisters in Christ having good, clean fun and fellowship. GOD has allowed us to have a lot of love here, and I give thanks for that. Most of all, I give thanks that JESUS CHRIST loved us enough to die for us, HE is our Living Lord and Saviour, HE loves and keeps us, and we belong to HIM for ETERNITY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

JESUS CHRIST IS KING!!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 5:14-16 NASB  "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;  nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.  "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
AMEN and AMEN!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

JESUS CHRIST IS KING!!

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the