Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:26:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286766 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 500270 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2005, 05:11:34 PM »

Sister Maria, (airIam2worship) finally made it to Jr. member!
I finally made jr member. I was so thrilled when I saw my status... Grin  Now the question is........... is she going to yack like Allinall. Wink Grin

Some how, I doubt she can out yack Allinall. Cheesy Or me for that matter. Grin
« Last Edit: October 04, 2005, 05:27:26 PM by DreamWeaver » Logged

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 10:16:05 AM »

Now now DW.  Let's be honest.  You hold the title of Supreme Yack of Yackage in CU.   Grin  I hold the title of Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage in the CU.  I like my title better because it's longer and far more verbose.   Grin

Sorry Air.  You'll have to settle for Less Than Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage in the CU.   Cheesy Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 04:57:44 PM »

Now now DW.  Let's be honest.  You hold the title of Supreme Yack of Yackage in CU.   Grin  I hold the title of Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage in the CU.  I like my title better because it's longer and far more verbose.   Grin

Sorry Air.  You'll have to settle for Less Than Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage in the CU.   Cheesy Grin
Supreme Yack of Yackage at CU? Huh  Who me? no, I'm not the Supreme Yack of Yackage here at CU.  Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 05:05:49 PM »

Supreme Yack of Yackage at CU? Huh  Who me? no, I'm not the Supreme Yack of Yackage here at CU.  Grin

No reason to be all humble Brother!   Grin

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »

Well if I have to settle for less than let me pick my title
how about  Amateur Jr. Supreme Yack of Yackage?
Remember I'm still learning from you guys. Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 07:49:40 PM »

No.  I'm sorry.  But the titles must stand.   It is the sole right of the Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage to dispense titles.  You, must settle for Less Than Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage.   Grin  Or LTOSLSYOY for short...

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 09:09:45 PM »

Angry Sad Huh Roll Eyes Undecided Cry        Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

OK

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 09:41:14 PM »

No reason to be all humble Brother!   Grin
But, but, but..................... okay O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y. Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 09:42:19 PM »

Nope your title stands, if you can maintaine it. Tongue Tongue Lips Sealed Tongue Tongue

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 09:43:32 PM »

No.  I'm sorry.  But the titles must stand.   It is the sole right of the Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage to dispense titles.  You, must settle for Less Than Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage.   Grin  Or LTOSLSYOY for short...
While Allinall has to take the title of Only Slightly Less Supreme Yack of Yackage in the CU. Or O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y.

I like mine better, it's shorter! S.Y.O.Y. Grin Tongue Tongue

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 08:52:18 AM »

DW I am maintaining my title I now have over 100 posts. I think you are due for a promotion, maybe we should take a vote. I think Ultimate Supreme Global Yack of Yackage, would suit you fine. (kinda sounds a little like Taco Bell)

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 10:08:29 AM »

DW I am maintaining my title I now have over 100 posts. I think you are due for a promotion, maybe we should take a vote. I think Ultimate Supreme Global Yack of Yackage, would suit you fine. (kinda sounds a little like Taco Bell)

Ok.  NOW you're starting to step on the toes of the O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y.!  What's worse?  I like the title.  That's it!  I'm a failure as the O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y.!!!!  But I won't reliquish that title!!  It's MINE I tell you!!! MINE!!!!!![/i][/u]

*Twitches involuntarily*

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 10:11:52 AM »

100 posts? LOL Nope I like my title, the way it is.... Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 10:12:40 AM »

Ok.  NOW you're starting to step on the toes of the O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y.!  What's worse?  I like the title.  That's it!  I'm a failure as the O.S.L.S.Y.O.Y.!!!!  But I won't reliquish that title!!  It's MINE I tell you!!! MINE!!!!!![/i][/u]

*Twitches involuntarily*
Sorry, Allinall, you earned that title and you keep that title! Wink Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 10:31:34 AM »

*Twitches involuntarily*
Sorry, Allinall, you earned that title and you keep that title! Wink Grin

And I will hold that title with grace and dignity.  I will endeavor to name others with equal grace and dignity.  Though, at times, I may fail, it is only because I am human.  I will strive to be worthy of the title I hold, with my actions, my words, my anagramic expertise and my dignity.

*Twitches again*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the