Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:32:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 228 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Look out, everyone for airIam2worship......  (Read 501665 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2005, 02:47:34 PM »

I take 17 different scripts, and I didn't change my Pharmacy either when I moved, it's been too long and I take so many meds that I just thought it would be eaisier to just keep my doctors and the pharmacy. So now when I need my meds refilled all I do is call the pharmacy and they send everything to me via ups, like I said I should have checked my meds too before taking them. This was the first time I ever had a problem in 7 years.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2005, 02:59:10 PM »

I really don't like to change doctors or pharmacies or labs. I know I should have checked, or at least had my husband check the meds for me. Sometimes I get double vision and it is very hard for me to see. So I at fault too. I did call the doctor, I have to go back and see her again, but right now who knows when that will be. I know it won't be this week. Our car is back in the shop, when my husband had a car accident in the begining of September, it took 3 weeks for the car to be repaired, now he had to take it back on monday to repair the damages that the mechanics made when they fixed the car. Minor things, nothing with the engine, thank God. And now we are watching what is going to happen with this hurricane Wilma, the car is ready for pick up today, thank God cause if we had to evacuate it would be hard to do without a car. So probably not til next week when I will see the doctor again.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2005, 03:03:12 PM »

It is always good to have a car that runs good.  Cheesy Cheesy

I will be praying for all in the path of Hurricane Wilma. Hope that evacuation is not necessary.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2005, 03:23:23 PM »

Yes, Amen. we here in Florida will need all the prayer we can get. Some folks still have unrepaired roofs, from last year's storms. In my own yard there are trees that look like they are about to fall from  fungus , I guess they got sick with all the humidity from all the rain last year and even in the begining of hurricane season we had a lot of rain in June and July. One tree already fell into my neighbor's yard in the begining of July, and it wasn't even windy. I was out of town the weekend it was the weekend we had the funeral for my nephew. He drowned in a lake in Arizona. Maybwe you've heard of it DW, my nephew lived in Sierra Vista and he and his wife and friends from their church were having a picnic at lake Patagonia, that's where it happened. Anyway, back to the trees. My neighbor next door just had a bunch of branches and limbs cut down from his trees and the mulching truck is out there now finishing up. This house I live in now is a rental, my husband and I own a house in Jacksonville, that house over there is pretty much free of trees colse to the house..

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2005, 04:04:50 PM »

Yes, Amen. we here in Florida will need all the prayer we can get. Some folks still have unrepaired roofs, from last year's storms. In my own yard there are trees that look like they are about to fall from  fungus , I guess they got sick with all the humidity from all the rain last year and even in the begining of hurricane season we had a lot of rain in June and July. One tree already fell into my neighbor's yard in the begining of July, and it wasn't even windy. I was out of town the weekend it was the weekend we had the funeral for my nephew. He drowned in a lake in Arizona. Maybwe you've heard of it DW, my nephew lived in Sierra Vista and he and his wife and friends from their church were having a picnic at lake Patagonia, that's where it happened. Anyway, back to the trees. My neighbor next door just had a bunch of branches and limbs cut down from his trees and the mulching truck is out there now finishing up. This house I live in now is a rental, my husband and I own a house in Jacksonville, that house over there is pretty much free of trees colse to the house..

I lived in Guam when a super typhoon hit and later when a cat 3 typhoon hit. I lived in Memphis, TN when an abnormal ice storm hit and destroyed trees that weren't accustomed to that sort of storm. A whole lot of damage. I was in Boone, NC when they had a flash flood and lost a lot of furniture and big home appliances.

I live now in the area where I was raised. Tornado alley. We get hit with some pretty big ones all the time. So I can appreciate the concerns of what you and others in your area are going through.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2005, 04:17:58 PM »

To be honest with you I would rather live in an area where hurricanes are likely to happen, because you can see them comming and you know if you are in danger you can always leave, material things are not important, but area like California, where earthquakes just hapeen I wouldn't be able to sleep in a place like that. But then again I guess people become accostumed to their surroundings and they get used to the possibilities of disaster happening close to home. I'm used to hurricanes, we know that in May we should start getting our hurricane suvival kits ready, and constantly check and replace batteries, canned food, paper goods, first aid kits, etc... but with tornadoes and earthquakes you just don't have warnings and sometimes you can't even run for a safe place.. No matter where we live we will always have some kind of element to contend with.  Thank God it won't be like that in heaven. Cheesy Cheesy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2005, 04:22:07 PM »

I will be praying for all in the path of Hurricane Wilma. Hope that evacuation is not necessary.

AMEN

I will be praying for those in the path of Wilma too. Why is it, when I see the name Wilma. I think of the Flintstones? Huh

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2005, 04:24:51 PM »

lol ....  I lived in Calif for 6 yrs, too.

Yes, Amen, we will no longer have to contend with such in heaven. I have accepted the fact of such here on earth a long time ago and am no longer as concerned about them as I used to be. I know the Lord will protect us.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2005, 04:27:51 PM »

AMEN

I will be praying for those in the path of Wilma too. Why is it, when I see the name Wilma. I think of the Flintstones? Huh
LOL me too DW..  

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2005, 04:31:11 PM »

Better Wilma than Bam Bam?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2005, 04:32:13 PM »

He drowned in a lake in Arizona. Maybwe you've heard of it DW, my nephew lived in Sierra Vista and he and his wife and friends from their church were having a picnic at lake Patagonia, that's where it happened.
Yes I remember that, I believe his name was Brian Angel Melendez-Perez. He was the first to die, at Lake Patagonia in about two years.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2005, 04:35:06 PM »

To be honest with you I would rather live in an area where hurricanes are likely to happen, because you can see them comming and you know if you are in danger you can always leave, material things are not important, but area like California, where earthquakes just hapeen I wouldn't be able to sleep in a place like that. But then again I guess people become accostumed to their surroundings and they get used to the possibilities of disaster happening close to home. I'm used to hurricanes, we know that in May we should start getting our hurricane suvival kits ready, and constantly check and replace batteries, canned food, paper goods, first aid kits, etc... but with tornadoes and earthquakes you just don't have warnings and sometimes you can't even run for a safe place.. No matter where we live we will always have some kind of element to contend with.  Thank God it won't be like that in heaven. Cheesy Cheesy
I was born and raised in Calif. for 17 years. Minus 3 years, I spent on my grandfathers farm. That was in a little sleepy town, of Delta, Penn.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2005, 04:36:45 PM »

Better Wilma than Bam Bam?

Wilma has got to be better, then Bam Bam! Grin  Theres a nightmare happening, Look out for Bam Bam! Sad

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2005, 04:59:03 PM »

He drowned in a lake in Arizona. Maybwe you've heard of it DW, my nephew lived in Sierra Vista and he and his wife and friends from their church were having a picnic at lake Patagonia, that's where it happened.
Yes I remember that, I believe his name was Brian Angel Melendez-Perez. He was the first to die, at Lake Patagonia in about two years.
That's right DW. My nephew Brian, and his wife Stephanie had just celebrated their fisrt wedding anniversary on May 31, and he turned 25 on April 21. He drowned June 27. His mom and my brother Angel are still devastated, he was the older of their only 2 children. I miss him terribly too.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2005, 05:28:52 PM »

You have a great memory DW you got his name right.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 228 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the